Actors/idols dating?

Talk about the culture and entertainment from Nihon.
Neji-sama

Actors/idols dating?

Post by Neji-sama » Mar 20th, '07, 23:59

Well just curious if anyone here know if any of the actors/idols such as Yamashita, Kazuya, Toda Erika, Ueto Aya etc etc etc is dating? =P If so who?

groink

Post by groink » Mar 21st, '07, 01:04

You should just consult the individual artist topics. If X is dating Y, you'll find out about it. We don't need a new topic for such as broad subject.

Neji-sama

Post by Neji-sama » Mar 21st, '07, 11:40

Alright :).

Nvm this topic!

nikochanr3

Post by nikochanr3 » Mar 21st, '07, 19:38

I know that the dude from MY BOSS MY HERO dates Ayumi Hamasaki. That is all. :P

Neji-sama

Post by Neji-sama » Mar 22nd, '07, 14:32

nikochanr3 wrote:I know that the dude from MY BOSS MY HERO dates Ayumi Hamasaki. That is all. :P
:O, the big guy who plays the main role in My Boss My Hero? Who's also the lead singer in TOKIO? If so, woah that's cool :D

nikochanr3

Post by nikochanr3 » Mar 22nd, '07, 18:47

dxtr wrote:
nikochanr3 wrote:I know that the dude from MY BOSS MY HERO dates Ayumi Hamasaki. That is all. :P
:O, the big guy who plays the main role in My Boss My Hero? Who's also the lead singer in TOKIO? If so, woah that's cool :D
yep, they have been dating a few years.

Neji-sama

Post by Neji-sama » Mar 22nd, '07, 19:15

Wow :o. Damn he's lucky then :E

Nermal

Post by Nermal » Mar 22nd, '07, 19:35

dxtr wrote:Wow :o. Damn he's lucky then :E
As far as I know, they broke up last year. I remember seeing something about it in the tabloids in Japan. They may have gotten back together since but as far as I know (heard/read), they had a clear breakup last year.

Neji-sama

Post by Neji-sama » Mar 22nd, '07, 19:40

Nermal wrote:
dxtr wrote:Wow :o. Damn he's lucky then :E
As far as I know, they broke up last year. I remember seeing something about it in the tabloids in Japan. They may have gotten back together since but as far as I know (heard/read), they had a clear breakup last year.
I see :o. Oh well, lucky him back then then :D. Ayumi ftw ;S

hikkichan

Post by hikkichan » Mar 25th, '07, 07:21

I think it's fun to have a broad discussion on topics like this.

Ueto Aya is not dating anyone and never has... it's one of the things that she always mentions... same as her buddy Becky.

Kazuya... I'm assuming it's the long-haired KT-TUN guy with the big ears... He's been rumored to be seeing Koizumi Kyoko (80s idol Kyon-kyon) for the past year... Besides being twice his age, she finally made a public singing appearances after a few years of abscense...

Yazawa Shin had been dating K-1 Fighter MASATO for 5 years until they tied the knot last month... It was the first time either of them had been seen together in public.

Wakatsuki Chinatsu is seeing some guy from South Korea...

Things like this usually end up on the morning news, so most are easy to confirm.