NEWS ~North East West South

Talk about the culture and entertainment from Nihon.

Best Looking News Member

Yamapi
54%
Ryo
20%
Koyama
6%
Kato
8%
Tego
10%
Kusano
3%

Total votes: 143

taders

NewS : Your favorite member and best looking? (w/pics)

Post by taders » Oct 9th, '06, 02:41

hi, i'm new and just wondering whose your favorite news member hence the title, i can't decide i like all of them equally the same. :wub: to help you decide pic spam!
  • Yamashita Tomohisa: Hes the unofficial leader, done the most acting, and recently bulked up! Although i must admit i like him better chibi but muscles are good too i guess. :p
    Personality wise, hes very mature. Hes also the most popular and the "cool one"[img]http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y259/k ... ei/yp1.jpg[/img]
Ryo Nishikido: Hes the oldest but the most childish, hes playful but sometimes trys to act cool but comes off as a meanie usually this is when in a public setting, and noted for having a "posin tongue" but deep down inside hes a sweetie. [img]http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e98/A ... s6rxre.jpg[/img]
  • Uchi Hiroki: Hes the pretty boy of the group and has the highest voice, talkative and fun the happy go lucky type, and is really girly sometimes Ryo and him are best friends; however he was caught drinking underaged in July of 2005 and has been suspended since.. :cry: [img]http://au.geocities.com/news_yume/uchi002.jpg[/img]
Kusano Hironori: the youngest, hes an oddball, funny and hyper, a dork i like him he has a rocker's edge. 8) However was also suspended for underaged drinking in january of 2006. [img]http://teppen.free.fr/news-offpic-006.jpg[/img]
Last edited by taders on Oct 9th, '06, 05:18, edited 1 time in total.

xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo

Post by xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo » Oct 9th, '06, 02:54

Darn it~ It's so hard for me to choose, lol. xD I love YamaPi most though probably. =P But Keii-Chan, Massu, and Tego are all so cute! x3
So... My choice is either four. But, leaning more towards YamaPi... xDDD
Last edited by xox-Beautifully-Broken-xo on Oct 9th, '06, 02:58, edited 1 time in total.

meee

Post by meee » Oct 9th, '06, 02:58

truthfully, ryo and uchi always have been my favorites ever since kanjani8 but now, i'm hooked on yamapi's. not just because of his looks... honestly, his eyes are something that i couldn't stand but it grew on me and realized it has puppy eyes to it. <3 his personality is kinda everyday's different, he can be shy, cute, serious, weird, and goes on. deep inside of him is very mysterious type. sometimes you can't read his mind unless he wants to expose it. =]

here's picture i captured it from his making of daite senorita pv. it's my all-the-time favorite.

[img]http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/770/vl ... 384ov2.png[/img]

of course, i love all news members, too. look here, i made it!

[img]http://img142.imageshack.us/img142/4351/newsni6.th.jpg[/img] <--- click on it to see a bigger view.

yukino2002

Post by yukino2002 » Oct 9th, '06, 10:04

Honestly if it wasn't for NwP, I wouldn't even know who Yamapi is. But now that I know, I see his appeal. He's definitely physically attractive~ I like what he's done to his body in the past year, makes him look lots more manly. I also like his versatility in acting~ I saw him Kurosagi, Dragon Zakura and Sore wa Totsuzen, Arashi no You Ni. I just love versatile actors and Yamapi is one. ^__^. Plus he looks SO hot with black hair and casual menswear (see his latest performance of LoveXXXX in Shounen Club to see what I mean :lol )

My runners up would be Tegoshi and Ryo. I always admire a good voice and Tegoshi sings ballads so well. He's not sexy per se but he's definitely cute. Ryo I liked in 1 Liter of Tears. And I like his Kansai accent hehehe.

oguri shun- kame fyan

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Post by oguri shun- kame fyan » Oct 9th, '06, 10:38

dayummm...i wuz gunna gib all da memberzda vote buh i had tu pik one n relli no one can resist the hawtness of yamapi so u no ^_~...buh i lub ryo^tegoshi^uchi^kusano...muwahh......buh i also lub dem all...sowiee hehe....n gwaddd omg...news r juz so hawtt....i think der shud b one fo kattun aswel ne??!!!!ryte gud luck to all da memberz buh i hab a feelin yamapi will have da most as ez da popular one!!buh go ryo n tego n uchi n kusano n ermmm rest of ya..lol...peace$
Attachments
ma fav band NewS....hawt hawt!
ma fav band NewS....hawt hawt!
news_2_180.jpg (157.99 KiB) Viewed 24317 times

arabian

Post by arabian » Oct 9th, '06, 10:55

Koyama Keiichiro..

Asami Yuhka

Post by Asami Yuhka » Oct 9th, '06, 14:39

it`s obvious that i choose P, nyahahhah
too bad that this pool isnt multiple choice :p, then i would choose Uchi and Tesshi too!

FruitChaat

Post by FruitChaat » Oct 9th, '06, 16:04

taders- thos pics were all awsome *steals* lol

of course i chose pi, he's just so lovable =)
though i do luv the rest of the news members too the only ones i don't really know much about is shige and uchi

mindaroosky

Post by mindaroosky » Oct 9th, '06, 16:23

I pick Yamapi~chan :wub: because I noticed him in Nobuta wo Produce and the way he acted caught my attention. OH and because he looked way too gorgeous for a guy :P

Love the pictures up there :lol

taders

Post by taders » Oct 9th, '06, 20:44

FruitChaat wrote:taders- thos pics were all awsome *steals* lol

of course i chose pi, he's just so lovable =)
though i do luv the rest of the news members too the only ones i don't really know much about is shige and uchi
really lol, i just googled them. . i have really nice pics but they're huge, didnt want to slow down peoples bandwidth! i was just waiting to get enough messages for the next page then i shall post away!

FruitChaat

Post by FruitChaat » Oct 9th, '06, 20:49

haha, well it's always hard to find good pics online since johnny won't let them post them...so usually have to depend on scans for any good pics, since google is limited =P
i miss news...just a few more months though!

gunjourui
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by gunjourui » Oct 9th, '06, 22:02

voted for 4ge :wub: and my #2 would be Ryo-chan <3

Junfan21

Post by Junfan21 » Oct 9th, '06, 22:19

I voted for Uchi!!! I just love him and I hope he comes back soon!!!

dragon35fire90

Post by dragon35fire90 » Oct 9th, '06, 22:29

YamaPi ><

iceuck

Post by iceuck » Oct 10th, '06, 12:14

fyi, koyama is the oldest. Ü

taders

Post by taders » Oct 10th, '06, 16:43

iceuck wrote:fyi, koyama is the oldest. Ü
oh man your right!! aww.. no one voted for kusano yet. :cry: if i knew this was going to happen i would have. :D

Junfan21

Post by Junfan21 » Oct 14th, '06, 16:13

I'm just going to ask my question here, since I don't see any other thread that relates to NewS, but does anyone have the Kibou Yell, Cherish, and the Akaku Moyuru Taiyou pvs? and can upload it through megaupload?

taders

Post by taders » Oct 16th, '06, 17:52

you can get that off youtube, and download it by flvplayer. i dont know about megaload never used it

Shizuru

Post by Shizuru » Oct 16th, '06, 18:03

Love Yamapi for ages now.. even before all the fuss.
So, obviously my vote will go to Pi-chan :wub: :lol

taders

Post by taders » Oct 16th, '06, 18:05

[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v433/ ... olo3-1.jpg[/img] massu! great pic huh? :w00t: grr im so fustrated i have so many pics to post but my internet connection keeps clicking off, ehh ill just have to wait till i go home to do it.

butterfly_lx

Post by butterfly_lx » Oct 17th, '06, 21:06

Yamap...Ryo...Uchi...it's too hard to choose only one from them

I choose yamap finally

Gilraen

Post by Gilraen » Nov 25th, '06, 02:33

Ah, Shige gets no love. He's my favourite, that much should be obvious from my avatar! :wub:

Pi used to be my favourite and he was my first JE love so he'll always be special, but right now I'm all about Shige!

I love Tegoshi and Massu as well, especially since I met Tegomass in Sweden! ^__^

seaweed

Post by seaweed » Nov 25th, '06, 03:20

I love Yamapi, Ryo, and recently Tegoshi! They all have different personalities IMO.

emrams

Post by emrams » Nov 25th, '06, 03:31

Have to say Pi is my fav. I wonder if I would even like NewS if he wasn't in it? I have never thought about that before... I like Ryo, Tego and Massu, howevs, I don't think I could pick the rest out of a line up if my life depended on it, the rest of them are just not as popular right now, so I don't even remember what they look like~. Gomene. *Please no Hate*

Anyway Pi is my #1 4-eva! ha!

roxycutiegurl

My fave

Post by roxycutiegurl » Nov 26th, '06, 07:03

hie...i'm new....i am a really big fan of NewS...actually i think tat all the members are good looking but i luv ryo chan the most...he has a very cute smile...the runner up is yamapi...he is really sexy...i mean he is so cute n hansem....the secong runner up is tegoshi....the adorable boi....kawaii....i've heard tat ryo chan n yamapi is bestest frenz when they are small.....cause i've downloaded the vids tat when ryo chan is small....he wrote somewhere that he loves osaka cause his family is there N he loves tokyo cause yamapi is there...ok....tat's all
Attachments
this is a pic of ryopi...kawaii???
this is a pic of ryopi...kawaii???
200410976316478ey.jpg (49.56 KiB) Viewed 12226 times

iCraze

NEWS ~North East West South

Post by iCraze » May 19th, '07, 02:06

[Lol, as you can see from my avi - i LUV Yamapi xD, and Jin
I'm not sure is there is already a thread for this band or if this post is even in the same place -.- ... ^^;;
This thread is mainly for people you like the band NEWS, or fans of Yamapi xD
___
I hope we can share pics, transated interviews, and etc. about NEWS, and Yamapi.
___
Lol this is my first topic @ D-addicts so im a bit unsure of things ^^;;
___
And ...
I have a question for fellow fans ... are Uchi Hiroki&Kusano Hironori part of NEWS or not? o.0 , im very confused on this point. I have seen band profiles that say they are in NEWS, but hardly see any group pictures that inclue them ...o.0 anyone know?
___
xD Lol, as you can probably tell ...im not actually a TRUE NEWS fan, xD .. more of a Yamapi fanatic... XD
Attachments
NEWS!  From left to right: Kato Shigeaki, Masuda Takahisa, Koyama Keiichiro, Yamapi, with Nishikido Ryo lying down
NEWS! From left to right: Kato Shigeaki, Masuda Takahisa, Koyama Keiichiro, Yamapi, with Nishikido Ryo lying down
potato0704_temp1.jpg (81.82 KiB) Viewed 14527 times

iCraze

What the members think of each other

Post by iCraze » May 19th, '07, 02:13

Also... heres a translated interview you might have seen before:
CREDITS NOT TO ME! :salut:
Hmm, am i the only one that sees weird Chinese characters? :blink

[mod edit: Plagarized content removed at owner's request.]
Attachments
newshop22bd7.jpg
newshop22bd7.jpg (201.72 KiB) Viewed 14517 times

daisukides

Post by daisukides » May 19th, '07, 02:28

There's already a yamapi/yamashita tomohisa thread, but no NEWS thread (until now)
We do talk a lot about NEWS there tho XD

That interview is from pichan daccha lj and you should ask marblerain/ruri before posting it here...

Nice pics! Taking the last one :)

ladysimplistic07

Post by ladysimplistic07 » May 29th, '07, 07:12

It's nice to see a NEWS thread. :)

Ah I'm sorry, I don't want to sound mean, but the person who translated what you posted is a little upset that you've posted it without asking her permission. May I ask for it to be taken off? Because that is what the translator wishes.

Hope you'll understand & thank you!

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by mizune » May 30th, '07, 04:02

What's with the increase in plagiarism recently?:scratch:

Anyhow, before copying and pasting, please remember to:
1. Cite your sources properly
2. Get permission to copy any info from other websites that are not public domain (e.g. news sites, wikipedia, etc). If they don't agree to a direct copy and paste, check to see if they will allow a link to their site to find the info.

I think plagiarism of content is even worse than hotlinking...

One other reminder: Use the REPORT button on the bottom of each post if you believe there is an issue with the post that requires moderator intervention. You'll get a response faster than waiting for me to wander online and venture into the threads... :fear:

karin-chan

Post by karin-chan » Jun 2nd, '07, 14:19

forget bout the copyright infringement and stick to the topic, i actuaLLy want to taLk about them, so rockin' and suckin' posts are weLcome :cheers:

for the first attack...

Former NEWS members Kusano, Uchi back in action
Wed, May 16, 2007 (4:31pm EDT)
Former NEWS members Hironori Kusano and Hiroki Uchi will return to action this summer, but not with NEWS.

Kusano and Uchi were removed from the popular group last year for underage drinking, and were demoted to trainee status within Johnny's Jimusho. Since then, they have been working hard, and the agency has decided that Kusano and Uchi have done enough reflection on their actions.

The two are scheduled to appear in Shonentai's annual musical, "PLAYZONE," which starts on July 9 at the Aoyama Theatre in Tokyo.
*this is from tokyograph.com*

serousLy do peopLe stiLL care for these two? ActuaLLy, i aLso posted the same thing on Uchi's thread here but no one repLied, hows that!?

care to comments peeps? :whistling:

babyviolet

Re: NEWS ~North East West South

Post by babyviolet » Jun 2nd, '07, 14:50

iCraze wrote:[Lol, as you can see from my avi - i LUV Yamapi xD, and Jin
I'm not sure is there is already a thread for this band or if this post is even in the same place -.- ... ^^;;
This thread is mainly for people you like the band NEWS, or fans of Yamapi xD
___
I hope we can share pics, transated interviews, and etc. about NEWS, and Yamapi.
___
Lol this is my first topic @ D-addicts so im a bit unsure of things ^^;;
___
And ...
I have a question for fellow fans ... are Uchi Hiroki&Kusano Hironori part of NEWS or not? o.0 , im very confused on this point. I have seen band profiles that say they are in NEWS, but hardly see any group pictures that inclue them ...o.0 anyone know?
___
xD Lol, as you can probably tell ...im not actually a TRUE NEWS fan, xD .. more of a Yamapi fanatic... XD
don't forget tegoshi yuya is in the picure too

phramc

Post by phramc » Jun 5th, '07, 03:35

Here's a pic
spam of my boys.

NewS makes me so happy.

I love NewS. :wub:

Edit: TO make up for my mentally retarded brain I'll add another picture...of NEWS this time.
Last edited by phramc on Jun 6th, '07, 02:35, edited 2 times in total.

Luwesa

Post by Luwesa » Jun 5th, '07, 07:32

phramc wrote: Image
um... isnt that kattun? haha

NgocLan

Post by NgocLan » Jun 5th, '07, 07:46

Luwesa wrote:
phramc wrote: Image
um... isnt that kattun? haha
It's subtle brainwash, All NewS, NewS, News and then BAM!: KAT-TUN, NewS, NewS. And then our brain goes: Wait, isn't that another group, wait, they're pretty too. Damnnnnnn, girl, who's the hot guy with the ripped jeans. And then: maybe I should look them up. Mission succeeded, quite brilliant actually. :mrgreen:

On the subject of Kusano and Uchi, I'm very pleased that they're semi-back. And I do hope that in the future (near-future) they can rejoin NewS again, but more importantly so: Uchi joining Kanjani 8 again, because face it, eito = eito and I want eito being eito again. I can live with NewS being 6, although Kusano and Uchi back wil be THE win.

phramc

Post by phramc » Jun 6th, '07, 02:32

ggoollyy gee. retard moment. sorry that wasn't supposed to be in there lol the photobucket pictures are so small can't see faces. Don't worry I know my bands....kind of. I'll put that in another thread. :roll

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jun 6th, '07, 02:46

iiiiiiiiiiiii love NEWS!!!!

aaahhh...sexy pictures

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jun 12th, '07, 17:06

lookie!!

this is Duet july

say something about PLAYZONE

i cant wait til they get back ><

nanikore

Post by nanikore » Jun 20th, '07, 18:43

i was eating this baked snowpea snack and it made me think of NewS :-)
(especially tego's crazy dancing on the MS 2007.2.16 performance :P )

the hiragana says "Sayaendou"

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jun 20th, '07, 18:46

lol... from pirates to peas!! xD how cute

i've never had those before XD

foshio88

Post by foshio88 » Jun 20th, '07, 19:03

kyaa! NEWS thread!~omg did anybody saw tegomasu in that golden melody award?
sugoi yo!~ :wub: in LJ i think hehehe.. :lol

awww uchi kusano i wait for them..they must be buffy right now eh? :mrgreen:
thanks for all lovely pics of news..

btw august 29th NEWS will release new single titled:CHANGE THE WORLD
kyaaaa minna support NEWS!~~* excited to preorder* :w00t:

foshio88

Post by foshio88 » Jun 20th, '07, 19:06

kyaa! NEWS thread!~omg did anybody saw tegomasu in that golden melody award?
sugoi yo!~ :wub: in LJ i think hehehe.. :lol

awww uchi kusano i wait for them..they must be buffy right now eh? :mrgreen:
thanks for all lovely pics of news..

btw august 29th NEWS will release new single titled:CHANGE THE WORLD
kyaaaa minna support NEWS!~~* excited to preorder* :w00t:

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jun 20th, '07, 19:20

i know!! it's exciting!! too bad my b-day falls on the 15 of august... that single would have been the best present ever!!! ><

phramc

Post by phramc » Jun 20th, '07, 23:30

YAY for NewS!! I'm sooo excited for the new single. :cheers:

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jun 21st, '07, 00:59

i find this really funny.. specially ryo's answers

News Question 10

1. Love and Courage, which is more important?

Yamashita: One can obtain love by having courage.
Koyama: Love
Nishikido: Love
Kato: Love
Kusano: Both
Masuda: Having love and courage is good, right?
Tegoshi: Courage. When there’s courage, there’s love.

2. Money and Time, which is more important?

Yamashita: Time
Koyama: Time
Nishikido: Time
Kato: Time
Kusano: Money (Helen: )
Masuda: Both are important. It’ll be nice to have.
Tegoshi: Time (Time can’t be bought.)

3. Osaka or Tokyo?

Yamashita: Tokyo
Koyama: Tokyo (Haven’t stayed at Osaka very often.)
Nishikido: Tokyo!! (*HELEN SHOCK* but then again, because ‘Yamapi is there?’)
Kato: Tokyo
Kusano: Tokyo
Masuda: Tokyo (The place to live is still Tokyo)
Tegoshi: Tokyo

4. Best 3 names for your kids.

Yamashita: 来夢 (Kurumi, Kurume, Raimu)
Koyama: Takeshi, 伊織 (Iori), Haru
Nishikido: 亮子 (Ryouko), 亮太 (Ryouta), 成亮 (Seisuke, Shigeaki)
Kato: 亮 (Ryo), 伊織 (Iori), 太陽 (Taiyou)
Kusano: Steve, Stepho, Stephon
Masuda: 一寿 (Ichiju, Kazutoshi, Kazuhisa, Kazuyoshi),耕太 (Kouta),久米 (Kume, Kurume, Kunme, Kumesen)
Tegoshi: According to my wife’s name. Take one character from each of our names.

5. Last Month’s Answer
Skip.

6. Filet or Sirloin?

Yamashita: Meat! (Helen: you pig)
Koyama: Sirloin
Nishikido: Filet
Kato: Filet
Masuda: Filet
Tegoshi: Filet

7. Beef ribs or Pork Loin?

Yamashita: Meat! (Helen: you big pig.)
Koyama: Beef ribs
Nishikido: Pork Loin
Kato: Beef ribs
Kusano: Pork Loin
Masuda: Pork Loin
Tegoshi: Beef ribs

8. Yukke or Kejan? (Korean beef & crab dish)

Yamashita: Yukke
Koyama: Kejan
Nishikido: Kejan
Kato: Yukke
Kusano: Yukke
Masuda: Yukke
Tegoshi: Kejan

9. Nishikido or Kato?

Yamashita: (Sumimasen) Nishikido (Helen: Umipig, *MUAH* )
Koyama: Shigeaki
Nishikido: Of course Nishikido.
Kato: Nishikido (Helen: Shigeeeeee~! LOVE URSELF!)
Kusano: Nishikido
Masuda: Both
Tegoshi: Ryotan (Helen: Respect your elders, Tego. Ryotan should be reserved for Umipig.)

10. Nose Height (Helen: WEIRD)

Yamashita: 2.6cm
Koyama: 2.3cm
Nishikido: 2.4cm
Kato: 2.4cm
Kusano: 2.2cm
Masuda: 2.3cm
Tegoshi: 2.3cm

credit: http://blueverry.blog37.fc2.com/blog-category-12.html

foshio88

Post by foshio88 » Jun 21st, '07, 18:34

wah! HAHHAHHAHAHHAH *laughing a lot* :P

PIPI why he's like (meat, meat and more meat)he's taking massu's position! XD
and wow those kids name, Ryo is really cared about his name in front of his daughter or son LOL :mrgreen:

TEGO weird guy but a sweet guy hehe...aww he will chose a name between his future wife and his name together... :wub:

and HUH nose height?REALLY weird baby..><"

thanks koizumifan!(anyway who's koizumi?) hehe :scratch:

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jun 21st, '07, 19:02

foshio88 wrote:wah! HAHHAHHAHAHHAH *laughing a lot* :P

PIPI why he's like (meat, meat and more meat)he's taking massu's position! XD
and wow those kids name, Ryo is really cared about his name in front of his daughter or son LOL :mrgreen:

TEGO weird guy but a sweet guy hehe...aww he will chose a name between his future wife and his name together... :wub:

and HUH nose height?REALLY weird baby..><"

thanks koizumifan!(anyway who's koizumi?) hehe :scratch:
oh lol ita a pairing forma an anime! :wub: :wub:

phramc

Post by phramc » Jun 22nd, '07, 00:02

that's my Pi a little meat eater with a long nose. :wub: I'm fine with naming our kids whatever you want. :wub: I'll be glad to live in Tokyo with you too.

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jun 22nd, '07, 00:05

phramc wrote:that's my Pi a little meat eater with a long nose. :wub: I'm fine with naming our kids whatever you want. :wub: I'll be glad to live in Tokyo with you too.
hahahaha same here but i wanna marry tesshi instead of pi :fear:

nonconformist86

Post by nonconformist86 » Jun 26th, '07, 04:38

yay! NewS!!! *goes crazy* their answers were crazy

[i agree Shige have more confidence in yourself be like Ryo, vote for yourself]

the only way i'll ever be co-erced to dance is to NewS songs mainly [Kanjani8's songs are great to dance with too ^___^ also seishun amigo and daite seniorita] but yeah that's pretty much it...and oh yeah the only time i listen to pop is when it's Jpop!

this is great...*i blab too much* :blink

hello everyone!

kawaiiniko

Post by kawaiiniko » Jul 1st, '07, 19:17

Ah, yay a NEWS thread! ♥ Hello everyone~

I can't wait for the new single! But, I'm also excited about their new DVD! =D

Kitsuchi

Post by Kitsuchi » Jul 1st, '07, 21:39

Tegoshi almost made me cry. He's so warm and caring.

Uh, only wanted to say that.. ^_^.

phramc

Post by phramc » Jul 1st, '07, 21:46

I kind of want to punch ryo in the face most of the time. at least he's hot. :roll

Kathstandsalone

Post by Kathstandsalone » Jul 2nd, '07, 06:46

LoL... i cant help but laugh at the nose height questions... :blink

babyxdorkii

Post by babyxdorkii » Jul 2nd, '07, 20:20

i bought the DVD already hehe can't wiat till it's realiease i want to watch the concerttt

dramaholic love

Post by dramaholic love » Aug 22nd, '07, 11:21

Koyama, Ryo, Tego are so cute!!! Koyama really knows how to move!! ^^

julicar23

Post by julicar23 » Sep 25th, '07, 17:47

I love NEWS especially YamaPi, so kawaii :D

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Dec 1st, '07, 18:41

RYO CHAN RYO CHAN RYO CHAN
RYO CHAN ICHIBAN!!!!!!!!!!!!

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Dec 1st, '07, 19:01

SHIGE KUSANO SHIGE KUSANO SHIGE KUSANO~~~~

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Dec 1st, '07, 19:04

oh wait, have to post a pic??
ok~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~<3333333333333

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Dec 1st, '07, 19:11

^^ eeeeewww
shige!! ^
kusano! ^

cherryaddict

Post by cherryaddict » Dec 1st, '07, 19:39

kozumifan: O_______O
ew?? ....e...e..ew????? EEEEEEW?????????????????????
*shoots Shoonie in the knee*

timmynugget

Post by timmynugget » Dec 1st, '07, 19:47

Umm... where's Masuda Takahisa??? :scratch:
Too bad there's no "All the Above" but I guess I'll pick Tego... though, I was Pi-baited.

jyori

Post by jyori » Dec 1st, '07, 20:10

YEAH -- massu isn't one of the choices!
but my favorite is tegoshi :D

DreamOfYou

Post by DreamOfYou » Dec 1st, '07, 21:12

Massu is my favorite!

And I think Shige is the best looking so I voted for him.
Credit: boys_paper

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Dec 1st, '07, 21:16

kyaa~ tight pants XD XD
i liek massu also.. his smiles it's really cute.. like a gummy bear LOL

AshanishiLynn

Post by AshanishiLynn » Dec 1st, '07, 21:23

My vote goes to Shige

I used to think Yamapi was the cutest
....but after awhile I fell for Shige, I think he has a very very handsome face

dun get me wrong all the guys from NEWS are hot
but I love Shige's face and his handsome smile, he looks sort of like a muppet when he smiles, plus I think Shige looks so good with short hair, I usually like Japanese guys with longer hair and bangs, but not Shige.
and he has such a sweet personality.

Yamapi's haniz

Post by Yamapi's haniz » Dec 1st, '07, 21:41

of course Yamapi... :wub: :heart: :heart: :heart:

sukoon

Post by sukoon » Dec 1st, '07, 21:49

Yamapi for sure XD

aznangelchick222

Post by aznangelchick222 » Dec 1st, '07, 21:54

i think i yamapi&ryo
dragged me in and now
im just in love with all of
them, although i think
yamapi is still ichban ^^

btw kozumifan where did your gif come from?!
the one with a guy kicking..tego???

shannobi

Post by shannobi » Dec 2nd, '07, 12:37

I used to like Yamapi the best because he was the only one I knew, but then I saw 1 Litre and Ganbatte Ikimasshoi, and started to like Ryo, but then I was watching one of the newS PV's because I thought that I should at least see them sing, buuuuut in the end....

I voted Tegoshi because I think he's one of the best singers in newS aaaaand, I saw that movie Shissou -Dead Run- because my friend showed me, and I was blown away because I didn't know that Tegoshi could act in that kind of movie, because he looks like some innocent kiddy. Which was funny because after that I saw My Boss My Hero and was weirded out by the difference of his character's personalities. :goggle:

And I just want to pinch his chubby little cheeks, even though it's not that chubby anymore since he's grown up. xD

Runner up is Massu! Omg, his smile's so adorable.

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by mizune » Dec 2nd, '07, 20:24

sorry for not noticing earlier, but there's already a thread here for news here, so i'm going to merge the threads.
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_48599.htm

feel free to continue the pic spam there.

thanks

ena

Post by ena » Dec 10th, '07, 14:48

Voted for Ryo-chan!!!! coz he's my favorite 1!!! XD

-ai_mi-

Post by -ai_mi- » Dec 10th, '07, 15:06

my vote goes for shige ^^

it's hard to decide anyway..all the members r verrryyy gud lookin :heart:

chocodreamer

Post by chocodreamer » Dec 10th, '07, 15:15

ahhhh, i seriously can't choose one -_-