++[Miyavi]++

Talk about the culture and entertainment from Nihon.
AngelicLayer

Post by AngelicLayer » Jun 29th, '07, 17:06

super hottttttt :w00t: would like to eat him^^
Attachments
Miyavialsbaby.jpg
Miyavialsbaby.jpg (49.96 KiB) Viewed 27178 times

^ iChigO ^

Post by ^ iChigO ^ » Jul 2nd, '07, 06:43

^^ kawai~~ , Miyabi~ ROCKS XD !
i'm really into his music nowadays
!

mikuo

meet?

Post by mikuo » Jul 24th, '07, 10:07

so are u guys going to he's concert?*www*
I was just wondering if there is going to be a meeeting at the concert or something?^^"

Arikel

Post by Arikel » Jul 24th, '07, 14:42

I didn't hear anything about a meeting... I'm gonna be there with my friends since the morning of the 28th *but I'm gonna leave them two hours to see Plastic Tree XD*

Chazriel

Post by Chazriel » Jul 24th, '07, 15:05

Somehow I knew you'd post about this here, Mitani. 8)
Looking forward to you guys staying with me. Like I already said on LJ, I came by car so we can relaxedly drive to Bonn.
(Although I'd say we go early, because I'm almost positive there's going to be a traffic jam on the autobahn.)

princess_jime

Post by princess_jime » Jul 25th, '07, 19:01

Off topic:
Chazriel: your avatar cracks me up. XD

animefreak

Post by animefreak » Aug 24th, '07, 05:03

o.o; bump? im guessing there are no miyavi fans here, eh? >=/
Attachments
Miyavi - 19.jpg
Miyavi - 19.jpg (139.18 KiB) Viewed 26936 times

BonnY

Post by BonnY » Aug 28th, '07, 18:08

I think there are only jpop fans !! :-( :-(
But...batsu.org is quiete good place to spam bout miyavi..

MIYAVI-SAMA is damn hotttt :alcoholic:
Attachments
36011_f3c36a3d2633f45e0d.jpg
36011_f3c36a3d2633f45e0d.jpg (44.9 KiB) Viewed 26910 times

princess_jime

Post by princess_jime » Mar 21st, '08, 22:50

Miyavi news that might affect you! From tokyograph:
Miyavi World Tour dates announced
Wed, March 19, 2008 (5:45pm EDT)
Concert dates for Miyavi's world tour have been released.

United States

* 5/14 - Anaheim, CA
* 5/16 - Los Angeles, CA
* 5/18 - San Francisco, CA

Europe

* 6/21 - Cologne, Germany
* 6/22 - Berlin, Germany
* 6/24 - Amstelveen, Netherlands
* 6/27 - Barcelona, Spain
* 7/1 - Stockholm, Sweden
* 7/2 - Helsinki, Finland

Asia

* 7/10 - Taipei, Taiwan
* 7/12 - Seoul, Korea
* 7/13 - Seoul, Korea
* 7/18 - Shanghai, China

Other dates have been announced for Japan in August. Additional concerts may be added to the tour in the near future.
Source: JaME U.S.A.

lynchmob72

Post by lynchmob72 » Mar 22nd, '08, 23:28

Always out in Cali .... :cry:

Come to Florida dammit! So far away :x

murokeksi

Post by murokeksi » Mar 29th, '08, 10:25

YEAH FINLAND YEAH!!!!!! :D

I'm really happy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cheers: This is just too amazing, that we can have Miyavi here!!!

princess_jime

Post by princess_jime » Apr 20th, '08, 16:16

From tokyograph:
More shows added to Miyavi tour, including Chile, Paris
Sun, April 20, 2008 (3:21am EDT)
Miyavi has recently added more stops to his upcoming World Tour. He will be playing a show in Chile on May 21, then in Sao Paolo, Brazil on May 24. He has also set a date for Paris on July 6.
WOWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!! CHILEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

micante

Post by micante » Apr 20th, '08, 16:44

Yay yay!!
Had a wonderful week, not only did I get tickets for MYVs gig but I also got the rest of his albums :D :D So now I have all seven.

Two gigs in Finland :D :D The first ones tickets were sold out like in a second so they decided to have an extra gig :D I think those tickets were also sold out in a flash XD
Anyone else going??

murokeksi

Post by murokeksi » Apr 22nd, '08, 19:34

I'm going both^^ Can't believe it's in Tavastia!! I can see Miyavi so close!!! O____O!!! Can't wait!

micante

Post by micante » Apr 23rd, '08, 06:57

Have to admit.. me too.. going to both.. but but... I was supposed to go to the Swedens gig, but for various reasons it didn't work out so I decided to go to both MYVs gigs in Finland if I just got the tickets... I am aware that it can be a little unfair for people that might not have a ticket ^^' But you can't help it. It's MIYAVI! XD XD

Really can't wait for summer!! But I really didn't get the queuing rule XD something about number tickets... wtf??? and where when... I wish it was a allowed to queue more than 3 hours.. it's summer then hopefully.. I dont mind waiting XD

But yeah, does anyone going (or not going but knows anyway :P) to the gig at Tavastia know about those number thingeling stuff that I read in anime-lehti or Japanpop.. Or have I totally missed something?? XD ^^'

murokeksi

Post by murokeksi » Apr 24th, '08, 11:53

EEEEEH:D ....I though that it was a joke O___o...

micante

Post by micante » Apr 24th, '08, 15:08

oh it is?? I dont know XD XD maybe it is XD :scratch: It sounded kind of foolish XD and I might have just not read it so attentively...

I found the articel... It seems that I have not read it more than a few lines XD It sounds ridiculous and I feel really foolish XD

I'm gonna go and bury myself now... :doh: :sorry:

AngelicLayer

Post by AngelicLayer » May 7th, '08, 17:14

*yay*

I am going !! (*゜▽゜ノノ゛

princess_jime

Post by princess_jime » May 9th, '08, 14:46

From tokyograph:
Miyavi adds London to world tour
Fri, May 9, 2008 (1:13am EDT)
Miyavi has scheduled a concert in London on June 25 at the Astoria 2 nightclub. This is the latest addition to Miyavi's highly-anticipated world tour, and is the last Europe show to be announced. Tickets go on sale Friday, May 9.

Several dates of the tour have already been sold out. Miyavi recently announced shows in Chile and Paris, along with second shows in Finland and San Francisco.

goukifafa

Post by goukifafa » May 20th, '08, 14:05

ok i just got my tickets, and apparently i have block row seats according to the receipt from ticketmaster, on my official ticket it says (PRICE, MIYAVI, ETC,) then says UNRESERVED, i have never been to london astoria so is it going to be seating? the tickets are GAO 47-48 (A), any ideas about this? thanks in advance, miyavi is gonna VROCK US :d

saby

Post by saby » Jun 5th, '08, 08:10

anyone here going to Paris ???

plz add me on msn or write to : sabinamantel@hotmail.com

Im flying to Paris alone from Slovenia

princess_jime

Post by princess_jime » Jun 7th, '08, 20:58

From tokyograph:
Suicide Ali, GPKism, LM.C in U.S., Miyavi in Paris
Sat, June 7, 2008 (3:05am EDT)
Music website JaME has recently reported on a few upcoming overseas performances by visual-kei artists.

According to promoter Tainted Reality, Suicide Ali will debut in the U.S. during the November 7-9 weekend at the Pacific Media Expo in Los Angeles. That same weekend, GPKism will also have their U.S. debut at Nekocon 11 in Virginia.

Before that, LM.C will be visiting Los Angeles for their American debut in July, participating in the Battle of the Bands at Anime Expo on July 3. GaGaalinG has already been announced as another participating band. After LM.C's appearance at AX, they are reportedly playing another Los Angeles show on July 5 at Crash Mansion.

Last but not least, Miyavi has announced another appearance in Paris. He already scheduled a July 6 show at the L'Olympia as part of his world tour, but he will also be turning up at the Laforet Harajuku Collection '08 fashion show on July 5, which is part of the Japan Expo.

Nijimi

Post by Nijimi » Jun 8th, '08, 14:21

micante wrote:
Two gigs in Finland :D :D The first ones tickets were sold out like in a second so they decided to have an extra gig :D I think those tickets were also sold out in a flash XD
Anyone else going??
I'm going to the gig on the 2 of july.
But what about the queing rule? I just happend to read something about it somewhere, but I don't know anything exactly ._. . And since I don't understand Finnisch I'm really panicing right now x_x''

Rio

Post by Rio » Jul 1st, '08, 12:26

Oh, oh! I was at the London one!

I'm desperately trying to find money to go to Paris to see him again on sunday. ;_; We bought the Paris tickets before we ever knew there was a London date/thought it wouldn't happen.

micante

Post by micante » Jul 14th, '08, 16:20

Oh the article did sound FOOLISH!

BUT everything wasn't a joke.. there were queuing tickets... How lame~

And they had apparently informed about it only on JaME... Or so I heard (after wards). I think some people really failed with the organisation (I guess the people of JaME???). There are people that NEVER go to JaMEs website so it's unfair for them when they show up outside the performance place and after some time (when some few hundred people have arrived behind them) realize that they cant queue where they are because they don have some stupid QUEUING tickets and have to move to the end of the queue. What the f***?!

This didn't happen to me, but to a few new acquaintances of mine that I met.
Enough of the complaining...

MIYAVI ROCKS!

But we all new that already XD But he's truly amazing :D :D :D Come back to Finland Miyavi!!!
Oh and TeddyLoid was cute (I know this is a MYV discussion but.. XD) and good! I want to hear more of his music and remixes.

I bought tons of stuff XD or yeah I spent a lot of money :P

~BOOM-HAH-BOOM-HAH-HAH~

princess_jime

Post by princess_jime » Jan 27th, '09, 01:40

I'm here to bring some miyavi news in this forgotten thread :lol :lol :lol :lol

From Tokyograph:
Miyavi to play in Texas for Anime Matsuri
Fri, January 23, 2009 (3:21am EST)
Anime Matsuri has announced that its 2009 convention is presenting Miyavi as a musical guest of honor. He will perform a live concert (his first in Texas), and his management agency will have a special booth selling merchandise.

Miyavi has performed in Los Angeles as part of the supergroup SKIN. He also conducted his first world tour in 2008, traveling to 14 different countries.

Anime Matsuri 2009 takes place on April 10-12 in Houston, Texas.
Source: Anime News Network

nasu_hime

Post by nasu_hime » Feb 2nd, '09, 07:58

I went to Miyavis concert in 2007 and it wasnt that great....

i really loved his old music, his metal his rock, his punk, i dont really like his pop, his rap or his hip hop .....hes really dissappointed me....these last few years, i guess all i can do is hope he goes back to that music someday (after all its that music that appeals more to a foreign audience anyway)

LIKE GERMANY THEY WANNA SEE HIS METAL NOT HIS LAME ASIAN HIP HOP (sorry i really think asian artists fail at hip hop and rap 90% of the time and unfortunatley miyavi is not the 10% who manage to pull it off) BAD MIYAVI I USED TO BE YOUR NUMBER ONE FAN!!!!!!! (white people fail a lot too)

anyway somone tell me if he suddenly gets good again!

i just had to say this....its been bugging me for so long.....i gave him a good bashing in fan mail too but i doubt he reads it. DO METAL AGAIN!!!!!

freack

Post by freack » Mar 26th, '09, 23:25

Miyavi, melody. married
Thu, March 26, 2009 (3:59am EDT)
Newspapers have just reported that rock musician Miyavi (age unknown) and singer melody. (27) are married. It is also said that melody. is currently pregnant. The couple apparently held a private wedding party, but so far details have not been revealed regarding the date of their marriage or the length of their relationship. Miyavi is expected to make a direct announcement to his fans during a concert in Tokyo on April 5.

melody. retired from singing at the start of this year to pursue her dream of becoming a fashion designer.

Source:tokyograph

Jazzl

Post by Jazzl » Apr 3rd, '09, 17:17

i just read this one too.
How unexpected.
But now I understand his.. weird Blog-Message ^^
anyway, i support him and i am happy for him.

Jazzl

Post by Jazzl » Apr 6th, '09, 08:11

hey.. didn't they say he'll make an anouncement.
Wasn't this yesterday?
What did he say? I'm so curious.

Jazzl

Post by Jazzl » Apr 25th, '09, 16:27

omg... i am so..happy?
don't know... today is new homepage is up. But that's not the best part.
Now i'm sure he left ps company because he couldn't that what he wanted to.. like personal infos or he had a little stress about melody, don't know.

On his myspace blog he already "confirmed" his real name Takamasa Ishihara, and it's written on his new page to. But on top of that he IS 27, born 14th September 1981, he finally reveals more about himself and i think he himself is happy that he finally can do things like this, or he finally want it to do.
I think the marriage thing is one of the reasons, but it`s not a bad thing^^

princess_jime

Post by princess_jime » Apr 27th, '09, 05:44

XD I knew he couldn't be more than that age, I think this is good, an artist who is true to himself (and the public) has nothing to hide.

Anyway, news from Tokyograph:
Miyavi announces European tour dates
Mon, April 27, 2009 (1:19am EDT)
Miyavi has announced a new world tour, which will include Europe and South America. The European leg of the tour is scheduled to start on September 19 in Moscow and end on October 11 in Barcelona, with a total of 17 shows. Ticket sales begin on April 29.

The European dates will be followed by concerts in South America, though the schedule for those shows has not yet been announced.

More details about the tour are available on Miyavi's MySpace page.

Jazzl

Post by Jazzl » Apr 27th, '09, 13:02

+.+...another good thing is that theer will be an international fan club
Last edited by Jazzl on May 18th, '09, 11:22, edited 1 time in total.