[Movie Discussion] Koizora

Talk about the culture and entertainment from Nihon.
kawaiimomo

[Movie Discussion] Koizora

Post by kawaiimomo » Dec 14th, '07, 02:34

hey just wanna know if anyone has seen this movie!? Cause I really want to see it!! it looks so good and sad!! :cry:

i also want to know if anyone is going to sub this? cause its already chinese subbed (i think) on Tudou cause i saw a bit of it there. if only i could read chinese!!! anyways hope someone subs and for those of u who can read chinese u can watch the whole movie on tudou here:

http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/5S01N_ALhbs/
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/3LTytFyzVN4/
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/zma9-Szz7RI/
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/_bDAHZHJIrc/
http://www.tudou.com/programs/view/p1pCrHDjxjY/

nicha89

Post by nicha89 » Dec 14th, '07, 05:39

i watched it without sub, since i understand a lot of the main conversation topics lol. it's a sad movie, and a bit typical too. i don't remember what part but there was a part in the movie that made me feel so sad ^^"

gummonster

Post by gummonster » Mar 19th, '08, 21:46

omg, i saw the trailer for this movie, and it is AWESOME!!!
is anyone subbing this movie????

fushigi1986

Post by fushigi1986 » Mar 24th, '08, 00:26

I saw the movie a couple months ago, and i have to say, that is a very moving movie, lots of sentiments, and what happen to that girl is horrible, really sad, but in general is a very touching movie, i cry almost the entire movie. I recommend it.

Murdoc

Post by Murdoc » Mar 29th, '08, 18:45

omg I saw the trailers and I wanted to see it so bad! I already have the AVI version but I don't know where to get english subs. If anyone has it please post the link here immediately!! Thanks...

ktnew

Post by ktnew » Apr 11th, '08, 23:57

ive seen the trailers too....reeeeally hope someone subs this soon!

superfilthy

Post by superfilthy » Apr 14th, '08, 16:44

are there any softsubs available for this movie?? dying to watchhhh. :((

pixie464

Post by pixie464 » Apr 18th, '08, 16:14

i downloaded the movie but it had Spanish subs :glare: but i got the main parts of the movie its easy to understand with out subs, really sad.

superfilthy

Post by superfilthy » Apr 23rd, '08, 15:52

still no softsubs for the movie? :( aww shucks...

Sassech

Post by Sassech » Apr 24th, '08, 19:16

pixie464 wrote:i downloaded the movie but it had Spanish subs :glare: but i got the main parts of the movie its easy to understand with out subs, really sad.
Hi! Please, can you tell me where did you find this movie in spanish subs????

Thank you!!

Rori

Post by Rori » Apr 25th, '08, 06:58

Today is the day of the DVD release isn't it?
I might actually buy it - really great movie, so it's worth it.

honeyiceblend

Post by honeyiceblend » May 2nd, '08, 17:32

Same over here. But it haven't release it Singapore yet. I think it is released in Japan alr. XD

I think this is a great movie even though it ended with a too typical ending, but still it seemed I never get bored of this kind of fluffs and still cried in the ending. >< (Actually I had already cried when
Hiro left Mika
)

Hoho. Some magazine editors say it's going to be released at May in SG. It's already May but I could find it nowhere. I'm getting impatient. Lol.

tw713

Post by tw713 » May 5th, '08, 06:44

pixie464 wrote:i downloaded the movie but it had Spanish subs :glare: but i got the main parts of the movie its easy to understand with out subs, really sad.
where did you download the movie with spanish subs? i tried searching for it but i couldn't find it :/ i'm taking spanish in school right now so maybe i'll be able to understand a bit more than japanese alone ^^;;

thanks! (:

honeyiceblend

Post by honeyiceblend » May 5th, '08, 15:44

tw713 wrote:
where did you download the movie with spanish subs? i tried searching for it but i couldn't find it :/ i'm taking spanish in school right now so maybe i'll be able to understand a bit more than japanese alone ^^;;

thanks! (:
I'm not sure where pixie464 found it. But you see if this link helps.
http://torrentz.ws/search/koizora-subs-spanish

shinto3

Post by shinto3 » May 8th, '08, 00:23

oh yay! a version with Chinese subs!

I'm willing to provide translations based on the Chinese subs if people so desire them. I don't know how to do the whole timing thing though so if anyone wants to collaborate with me......... :D

lovehello

Translations

Post by lovehello » May 12th, '08, 08:37

Me and Tiffy collaborated on translating Koizora to english
the translations have just been posted here (needs a little editing though)
but it has not yet been timed
http://community.livejournal.com/miura_haruma/
if any sub group is willing to pick it up and time it for us we'd love you.

JapanMeetsAmerica

Post by JapanMeetsAmerica » May 14th, '08, 03:40

Wait, where is everybody downloading this? :scratch: Preferably raw, because frankly, subtitles just get in the way for me.But if not, thats fine too. :thumleft: Because I STILL haven't seen koizora, and its already out on DVD :P

Chihir0

Post by Chihir0 » May 14th, '08, 03:50

It would be great if someone could sub or time the subbed files! I really hope someone can do softsubs or hardsubs. The movie looks promising and I'm sure many want to see it! So if anyone out there can sub or time, please consider it! n_n

honeyiceblend

Post by honeyiceblend » May 14th, '08, 11:31

well, here's a link to the subtitles. :D

[mod edit: link deleted]

hikute

Timing Koizora

Post by hikute » May 14th, '08, 21:36

I'd be more than happy to time it haha. I've been waiting a long time too and can't wait to watch it subbed so i can understand the whole thing and not just parts :P
should be done very very soon! i'll work hard :] Thanks translators! I'm also not in any fansub unit so...yeah whatever... what would you like to be credited as?

avery

Post by avery » May 14th, '08, 22:05

I watched this last week and i pretty much loved it. Watched it without subs and i know very very little of japanese but the movie was quite easy to understand.
It's was quite sad tough yeah, but a nice movie non the less.

Elien

Post by Elien » May 14th, '08, 22:12

One of the best movies I´ve seen this year 8) and Haru is...Haru is...he is just... I have no words :roll

honeyiceblend

Post by honeyiceblend » May 15th, '08, 10:50

hikute: Did you mean that you will be making a hardsub? The subs are provided by lovehello and dissuade @ LJ :lol

hikute

Post by hikute » May 15th, '08, 15:47

honeyiceblend wrote:hikute: Did you mean that you will be making a hardsub? The subs are provided by lovehello and dissuade @ LJ :lol
kay thanks for the info! it'll be a soft sub .srt file that ill put up on megaupload or something... or LJ.

honeyiceblend

Post by honeyiceblend » May 15th, '08, 16:06

hikute wrote:
honeyiceblend wrote:hikute: Did you mean that you will be making a hardsub? The subs are provided by lovehello and dissuade @ LJ :lol
kay thanks for the info! it'll be a soft sub .srt file that ill put up on megaupload or something... or LJ.
Oh I see. Best luck for that then! I'm sure loads of people will be grateful to you for that. :lol

hikute

Post by hikute » May 15th, '08, 18:37

honeyiceblend wrote:
hikute wrote:
Oh I see. Best luck for that then! I'm sure loads of people will be grateful to you for that. :lol
thanks! :D i'll try to finish it as soon as i can ^^b

Anjin

Re: Timing Koizora

Post by Anjin » May 15th, '08, 20:40

hikute wrote:I'd be more than happy to time it haha. I've been waiting a long time too and can't wait to watch it subbed so i can understand the whole thing and not just parts :P
should be done very very soon! i'll work hard :]

Etto... ._. I just happen to read this thread, coz I just became interested in Koizora, so... I have a question... The file you'll be sofsubbing is the one that sizes 1.37 GB??

I dunno whether thats the file or not xD Gomen xD Can u tell me? ^w

Well... Thanks to the original providers of the subs and thanks Hikute for timing ^^

Hanzol

Post by Hanzol » May 15th, '08, 20:45

hikute wrote:thanks! :D i'll try to finish it as soon as i can ^^b
If you need any QCers before you officially release, I'd be happy to help :D

hikute

Post by hikute » May 16th, '08, 00:07

Anjin wrote:
hikute wrote:I'd be more than happy to time it haha. I've been waiting a long time too and can't wait to watch it subbed so i can understand the whole thing and not just parts :P
should be done very very soon! i'll work hard :]

Etto... ._. I just happen to read this thread, coz I just became interested in Koizora, so... I have a question... The file you'll be sofsubbing is the one that sizes 1.37 GB??

I dunno whether thats the file or not xD Gomen xD Can u tell me? ^w

Well... Thanks to the original providers of the subs and thanks Hikute for timing ^^
Ill Use the 400 or so mb version from megaupload (and LJ) heres a link(http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EVGQPNH1)

quality control would be great, i'd like a polished finished product ^^v

Anjin

Post by Anjin » May 16th, '08, 18:45

hikute wrote: Ill Use the 400 or so mb version from megaupload (and LJ) heres a link(http://www.megaupload.com/?d=EVGQPNH1)

quality control would be great, i'd like a polished finished product ^^v
Thanks ^^ I'll be trying to find someone who can DL it for me xD MU hates me...

BTW, I finished DLing the version I mentioned and it has PORTUGUESE subs...

In case it's useful to somebody, the movie may be find in Mininova ^^
Last edited by Anjin on Jun 6th, '08, 18:24, edited 1 time in total.

k3rry86

English Subtitle

Post by k3rry86 » May 17th, '08, 17:45

Base on lovehello English translation, hope you guys will enjoy the movie more! =D
There are still a lot of space for improvement, feel free to edit.

[mod edit: attachment deleted]

Rori

Re: English Subtitle

Post by Rori » May 17th, '08, 17:56

k3rry86 wrote:Base on lovehello English translation, hope you guys will enjoy the movie more! =D
Dam, you're awesome.

Thank ye so much! :wub:

honeyiceblend

Post by honeyiceblend » May 17th, '08, 18:00

k3rry86 wrote:Base on lovehello English translation, hope you guys will enjoy the movie more! =D
Even though I don't really need it since I could fully understand Chinese. Still, ARIGATOU! I will still download it. :wub: So I can watch it at computer too. Yay!

arabian

Post by arabian » May 17th, '08, 18:08

Thanxxx so much k3rry86 for the EngSubs .. it works perfectly.. :lol

k3rry86

Sky of Love (English Subs)

Post by k3rry86 » May 17th, '08, 19:54

VERSION 2
There are some minor fix from the previous file (there are lots of things to fix actually)

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by mizune » May 17th, '08, 22:54

Sorry guys, but as part of the No Movie Policy, we don't allow uploads of movie-related files like OSTs and subtitle files either.

However, I'd suggest uploading your subtitles to www.kloofys.org.
It's a website dedicated to english subtitles for asian movies, and although it does require registration, it is a much better place to put the files so that the entire asian movie fan community can benefit.

Thanks

Edit:
BTW, if some ppl are wondering why the links in the first post haven't been deleted, it's because those links are to streaming sites and aren't technically for download. Kind of a grey area that I'm letting slide for now, but may come back and change later.
Since it's kind of fuzzy, please feel free to PM me if there are any questions (I haven't been visiting daily, but I'll try to get back to you ASAP).

insidiousdemon

Post by insidiousdemon » May 18th, '08, 11:53

hi anyone has the engliush subs can pm me thx.

pwincessYYS

Post by pwincessYYS » May 18th, '08, 12:30

oohhh cool koizora thread ^^
has the english subs been released already?!

=S

simplykid

Post by simplykid » May 18th, '08, 12:40

Hello... I want it too... if anyone know it, please pm me where i can have it. Thx.

pixie464

Post by pixie464 » May 18th, '08, 13:07

tw713 wrote:

thanks! (:

you can download it from here http://www.mininova.org/search/?search=koizora
sorry have'nt loged in for a while :unsure: oh and they did'nt put down that it is subed but belive me it is just in spanish i think.

richnrich

Post by richnrich » May 18th, '08, 13:37

just bought this movie at Gramaphone (Singapore) yesterday...but it's a VCD...they don't have the DVD version in the store...btw it comes with Chinese and English subtitles and dual audio languages (can choose between chinese and japanese)...

izzither

Post by izzither » May 18th, '08, 13:46

can you email me the english subtitles at assasinrox@yahoo.com.sg :D
thanks!

honeyiceblend

Post by honeyiceblend » May 18th, '08, 13:47

richnrich wrote:just bought this movie at Gramaphone (Singapore) yesterday...but it's a VCD...they don't have the DVD version in the store...btw it comes with Chinese and English subtitles and dual audio languages (can choose between chinese and japanese)...
OH CRAP! The vcd is out in Singapore alreadddddy??!! When is it?

I'm thinking if my friend actually bought that for me for my birthday which is 4 days after.
Cuz she did actually when shopping, and I asked her if she saw Koizora around. She was almost laughing and said, "Nope."

But anyohow, I'm so happy it finally released at SG! Had been waiting for decades! :P

furransu
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by furransu » May 18th, '08, 13:53

can anyone who managed to get the sub before the link was removed PM me the sub xD?? thanks!

zyrene

Post by zyrene » May 18th, '08, 14:11

yah, me too... pm me the sub or the link of the sub please... i'm downloading the movie right now... thanks in advance...

epi

Post by epi » May 18th, '08, 14:38

me three ... can someone who has downloaded the sub that works pm me pls pls pls??

thanks a lot ...

notimeforfairytales

Post by notimeforfairytales » May 18th, '08, 14:43

I'll also join the desperately-seeking-English-subs-train. Can someone help me? Anyone? Please?

GPanime

Post by GPanime » May 18th, '08, 16:09

Can someone just instantly upload the sub to http://www.kloofy.net/indexx1.php

GPanime

Post by GPanime » May 18th, '08, 16:23

I've uploaded the sub to kloofy, you can find it in the Latest Subtitles category - [MCS][Koizora][Movie][JAPANESE][BIG5.GB.JP][DVDrip][X264.AC3]

mysticwater
Fansubber
Fansubber

"Koizora 2CD softsubs.rar"

Post by mysticwater » May 19th, '08, 23:32

just letting you girls know ive splitted/retimed the single softsubs for koizora and uploaded the 2cd version softsubs to kloofy (ther are in .ass form, so easier/prettier to read)
enjoy!

find "Koizora 2CD softsubs.rar" at kloofy.net in the koizora forum discussion and the lastest subtitles section

simplykid

Post by simplykid » May 20th, '08, 06:35

Thx a lot.. I still have to adjust the timing for the vid i've downloaded,
BUT IT'S REALLY A GREAT HELP FOR ME.. :cheers:
THX!! :thumleft: :thumright:

Lifo

Post by Lifo » May 20th, '08, 11:22

Oh. My. God. I Love Hiro <3

Mr. Chidren's song is stuck in my mind too!

zyrene

Post by zyrene » May 20th, '08, 12:21

Just finished watching the movie... reminds me of sekai no chuusin.... only hiro is the one who is sick.. :D

BTW the sub that i got, i delayed it for 4.5 sec to make the timing right and also i deleted the first 42 entries of the subtitle... :D thanks to the people who gave me the link of the subtitle.

jeane2008

Post by jeane2008 » May 20th, '08, 23:46

can anyone send me the sub srt file for this movie? for some reason the ones that i download from kloofy, the timing was off or does anybody have the raw movie of this? here is my e-mail address jeane.max@sbcglobal.net.

mysticwater
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by mysticwater » May 21st, '08, 01:48

i have hardsubbed it. if anyones interested

ching0

Post by ching0 » May 21st, '08, 06:01

mysticwater wrote:i have hardsubbed it. if anyones interested
wow i'm so interested, is it in english sub? where can i get it?i'm kinda new here. thanks for the hardwork :thumright:

mysticwater
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by mysticwater » May 21st, '08, 06:12

feel free to pm/email me for links for hardsubbed version of this

amdpc

Post by amdpc » May 24th, '08, 04:36

please email me the english sub. sub4k4s0@yahoo.com.

rachel-y

Post by rachel-y » May 24th, '08, 08:22

I want the hardsubbed version as well....superquidditch@hotmail.com .... thanks!

mysticwater
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by mysticwater » May 24th, '08, 20:14

PM me. ;)

legolasidkarlo

Post by legolasidkarlo » May 27th, '08, 05:21

:cry: this movie is a super tear jerker. actually i dont cry on movies.. but this movie made my tear fell from my eyes lol

anyways, i downloaded it in veoh XD

xvannie

Post by xvannie » Jun 2nd, '08, 02:44

really good touching movie.
i love haruma so much cause of it haha xD

Lifo

Post by Lifo » Jun 3rd, '08, 19:28

Does anyone have the instrumental version of Tabidachi no Uta?
Last edited by Lifo on Jun 13th, '08, 14:21, edited 1 time in total.

may90net

i love sky of love movie...

Post by may90net » Jun 4th, '08, 07:17

hey..i really love koizora movie...and i would like to download this movie..but i can't find the download link for this movie..
can anyone of u guys help me? please send me the download link for koizora movie in eng sub...
e-mail the link to me, may_foopeihann@hotmail.com
thanks!

Elien

Post by Elien » Jun 4th, '08, 08:39

Does anyone of you guys know how to make the wallpaper on the official site? I tried but there seems to be some error and since I´m no good with kanji I can´t figure out what´s going on... :blink

sarara

Post by sarara » Jun 6th, '08, 08:07

can somewhere find english subtitles, even if is only text file?

thanks your help! :D

joykimlee

Post by joykimlee » Jun 7th, '08, 19:46

Watched it with eng subs on Veoh. Imho, it's quite good but not as good as Heavenly Forest. Yes, i cried.

sarara

Post by sarara » Jun 13th, '08, 13:51

i downloaed it from veoh, but still haven't watch 'cause i am so busy with my job.. argh

epi

Post by epi » Jun 13th, '08, 14:15

sarara wrote:can somewhere find english subtitles, even if is only text file?

thanks your help! :D
there are 2 livejournal communities that i know of that have this movie with the english sub
one in jdramas - community.livejournal.com/jdramas
another one in ourhour - community.livejournal.com/ourhour
both have the text files for the subs (you can also find it at kloofy.net too) and both have the hardsub version too

you'll have to join the jdramas community in order to see the tags (go to the movie directory once you joined)
for kloofy ... you'll have to register to access the subtitle list
hope that helps ...

neokenzo

Post by neokenzo » Jun 13th, '08, 20:17

Can someone please pm me where to get the video for [MCS][Koizora][Movie][JAPANESE][BIG5.GB.JP][DVDrip][X264.AC3]?

Thanks a mill :D

Evintcar

Post by Evintcar » Jun 14th, '08, 11:46

hm... hm... nice movie

mcjayjay

Post by mcjayjay » Jun 30th, '08, 09:47

this movie is just love
i love it so much!
first time i cried so much!
i couldnt stop even after the movie finished
maki + hiro <3

heffalummmp

Post by heffalummmp » Jul 3rd, '08, 06:08

me too if anyone has the english subs, can you please email me at harmlessbox@gmail.com or pm me thanks!

Zellie

Post by Zellie » Jul 3rd, '08, 07:35

If anyone has the english subs, can you please pm me. Thank you!

Elien

Post by Elien » Jul 3rd, '08, 07:50

All of you requesting subs: If you just go few pages back you will find many links to subs. But why make some effort... :glare: