International Johnnys

Talk about the culture and entertainment from Nihon.
NanaTorigawa

International Johnnys

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jan 4th, '08, 19:00

Before i was lookign for hafu in the Johnnys' but that was misasumed i was lookign for infomation on them...(i am0 but i'm lookign fans of them too....

Anyway... have soem more news from yester day...

well there is group called international Johnnies... most are either hafu or born in japan... or both...
the are all 15-10 year sof age... and i wan totsuport them.. here soem things i have if intrested...

there first song....

^Pain Dante and Cade Camu was in this one... but because of Yuuto, Camu wasn't in it much

and my picture... of 7 or the 9
Attachments
international JR.jpg
international JR.jpg (68.08 KiB) Viewed 8375 times

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Jan 4th, '08, 19:15

i asume they are mixed right??? Its cool to see foreingners being a part of a asian company.

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jan 4th, '08, 19:21

yah... either that or they are born in Japan... i know the guy in the guy in the middle is form Califonia.. and you can find alot of his videos on Youtube...

it scaty because he only 14 years old...

AshanishiLynn

Post by AshanishiLynn » Jan 4th, '08, 19:32

Lol thank u for the topic!

how adorable are they??
that song was really cute..but they need be much more in sync with there dancing lol
it looks like there are two half black kids there, its Camu and there was one with corn rows

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jan 4th, '08, 20:04

your welcome!!

since i have time i'll put up the members of the group.. Joey Tee wasn't there thou...

*Camu, Cade(Pronuce Kamyuu Keido.. in japanese)-15 born July 7 1992 born in California... is part Japanese
*Shonosuke Pain Dante- 14 born July 27 1993-born in England... doesn't say if he part Japanese thou... (parents ave him a Japanese name thou....)*no pictures right now*
*Joey Tee(leader)-13 born June 5 1994... from Califronia... (don't knwo if he part Japanese either.. haha)
Joey Tee's website... http://www.joey-tee.com/en/movies/index.html
*Casey Anderson-12 born January 15 1995...born in JAPAN.. Nagasaki
*Massey Weslee-12 born March 14 1995... born in Japan too... Kanagawa...(fromt hat video he is part African American)
*Sharufu Yamakura-12 born May 27 1995.. born in Japan.. and n Chiba...(dad is Pakasani and Mom is Japanese0
*Daiki Watanabe-11 born March 28 1996...born in Japan... Chiba too....
*Jesse Lewis-11 born June 11 1996... born in Tokyo...
*yousuke Alexdrander Endou-10 born Feburary 28 1997... born in japan... Shizuoka...

just copy and paste from my other topic.. hahaha
And also Weslee is the other black kid...
Last edited by NanaTorigawa on Jan 4th, '08, 20:17, edited 1 time in total.

AshanishiLynn

Post by AshanishiLynn » Jan 4th, '08, 20:11

^Thanks so much

I have been trying to dig up info on dem

lol Camu is for my sister

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jan 4th, '08, 20:19

BTW i edit one of the names.. the yoounger one name is Yousuke Alexzander(sp?) Endou....

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jan 4th, '08, 20:25

i ♥ joey tee! he's soo cool! he's younger than i :O!

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jan 4th, '08, 20:31

i know.. i always thoguht he was older.. hahaha... but no he only 14.. fi you look on youtube you can see him dancing... with blonde hair...hahaha

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jan 4th, '08, 20:47

oh i've seen him dance a lot! specially with anderson (i think) those two are the best..
MS 2006 with the juniors was amazing too! joey's rap was lub :lol

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jan 4th, '08, 21:09

kozumifan wrote:oh i've seen him dance a lot! specially with anderson (i think) those two are the best..
MS 2006 with the juniors was amazing too! joey's rap was lub :lol
i think he with Jesse... actrally...
but anyway.. i don't liek Rap.. so i was not intrested in that...

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Jan 5th, '08, 13:59

if i didn't think Johnny's a pervert, you could add my future sons to that thread too :P

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Jan 5th, '08, 14:07

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jan 5th, '08, 18:26

hahhaha..... >_> You never did that for me did you? *Evil eye you* talkign to you on msn i might mention it to you...

anyway...
i hope they get more popular!!!

Mrs-Nishikado

Post by Mrs-Nishikado » Jan 5th, '08, 18:36

funny i could have sworn i posted a comment yesterday!
anyway Camu, Cade is realy cute!!^^
and he is 1 month oldeer than me!!=]

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jan 5th, '08, 18:49

yah that was in another one... because they took my old moe and put it into another thread.... anyway... i renamed it a put out that its not a requested.. hahah.. it more of a buliding fans!!!

Anyway welcome Mrs-Nishikado!!

Mrs-Nishikado

Post by Mrs-Nishikado » Jan 5th, '08, 18:56

Thanks <b>nanaTorigawa</b>
anyway these international johny's why are they called international johny's??
because they are all born in japan ne??

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jan 5th, '08, 19:26

because they are half japanese.. that's why they are called international..
i like joey tee a lot :lol

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Jan 5th, '08, 20:05

NanaTorigawa wrote:hahhaha..... >_> You never did that for me did you? *Evil eye you* talkign to you on msn i might mention it to you...

anyway...
i hope they get more popular!!!
well, now you got 2 hafus too :D

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jan 5th, '08, 20:10

i like hafu guys.. specially joey tee.. he's soo cool!
i'll never get tired of saying it :lol

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Jan 5th, '08, 20:16

i want to have hafu babies :D i'll never get tired of saying that :D

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jan 5th, '08, 20:28

well i'll have hafu abbies anyways.. if i marry shoon of course ohohoho~

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jan 7th, '08, 00:24

hahah.. i want Hafu babies with Jin!! hahah.... anyway....
^_^ yah liek Half the Internetion Jr are born in japan... but it because they are half something... not only that they don't look japanese.. hahah liek Pain Dante.... Anderson... and alot of them..

AshanishiLynn

Post by AshanishiLynn » Jan 7th, '08, 00:45

Lol u guys are a trip
.....but yeh I'd only have hafu babies with 3 people in JE

Jin
Tsubasa
and Koichi Domoto :wub: :wub: :wub:

but I would not let my child join JE
No way!

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jan 7th, '08, 00:54

hahaha... for me... i'll let them if they want to... and if Jin excepts.. haha

anyway... lets not have this topic get close...

V_V.... i don't know what to say about International JE besides that i wish the best of luck in the future!!

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Jan 7th, '08, 16:32

hafu babies?? :D only with Jin, and if he's not the one, no other JE boy will be :D (maybe i find another japanese)

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jan 7th, '08, 23:28

hahah... SP1CA... your funny!!!! (not in a bad way)
anyway....
is anyone watching kinpachi sensei sason 8.. i'm not but i want to know aobut the series in the first place...(BTW... Cade Camu is in the 8 season)

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by mizune » Jan 8th, '08, 06:05

Okay, I merged the previous International Johnny's thread with the other because I don't think that each pre-debut Johnny's Jr. group needs their own thread because most of these groups end up being rearranged or disbanded before they actually get a chance to debut with a CD. And since there are a ton of these units that are constantly being formed and reformed, I'd prefer that all general Johnny's discussions take place in the previous thread here (renamed to be more inclusive), otherwise there'll end up being way too many threads on random groups that may never see the light of day.

I'll hold off on the merge for a day or two to let ppl digest this or for anybody who disagrees with the decision to try and convince me otherwise. At the very most, I can probably be convinced to allow a Johnny's Jr thread for discussion of all Jr units and activities, but basically you can expect these threads to be combined into a single thread by the end of the week.

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Jan 8th, '08, 12:23

NanaTorigawa wrote:hahah... SP1CA... your funny!!!! (not in a bad way)
anyway....
is anyone watching kinpachi sensei sason 8.. i'm not but i want to know aobut the series in the first place...(BTW... Cade Camu is in the 8 season)
mizune wrote:Okay, I merged the previous International Johnny's thread with the other because I don't think that each pre-debut Johnny's Jr. group needs their own thread because most of these groups end up being rearranged or disbanded before they actually get a chance to debut with a CD. And since there are a ton of these units that are constantly being formed and reformed, I'd prefer that all general Johnny's discussions take place in the previous thread here (renamed to be more inclusive), otherwise there'll end up being way too many threads on random groups that may never see the light of day.

I'll hold off on the merge for a day or two to let ppl digest this or for anybody who disagrees with the decision to try and convince me otherwise. At the very most, I can probably be convinced to allow a Johnny's Jr thread for discussion of all Jr units and activities, but basically you can expect these threads to be combined into a single thread by the end of the week.
well, i think they do :D this way they'll be more popular guess. for example; if Nana didn't tell me about Internationals or Akun-kun, then i wouldn't be know about them :D

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jan 8th, '08, 23:46

now i see what SP1CA is saying... too...

for this group... wiki doesn't even have a hint there is a such thing as internationals Jr.... and people might not realized this... and if you merge this with the Jr... thread it won't help them be notice...
Which was my thinking...
but if you merge it i won't be mad just little disapointed because it hard to get people into the non debut groups... lack of infomation... Ect... and the way most group were notice is but actions they did as Jr....
and i know groups can change.... but there also groups that were together for a long time but they lack popularity to get debut....
I just want to see if there is any information out there that i can't find.. and this will help alot of people tring to find out about these groups....

9and sorry i'm really bad at trign to convince...)

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by mizune » Jan 9th, '08, 05:07

NanaTorigawa:
I guess I still don't see how promoting multiple pseudo-groups that are in flux really does much of anything in the long run -- all that info would eventually get lost over time and we'd be left with a lot of random threads hanging around about more or less the same thing. So how about a compromise?

Instead of me just merging the two threads together, I'll let you start the collective thread for the Johnnys Jr subgroups/units so you can maintain control of the first post and thread title. By doing this: all the info you post about each unit will have greater longevity, you can continue to promote/bring attention to upcoming groups whenever and however you wish, and I'll be happy that there aren't all these "disposable" threads by keeping a focus for all the discussions.

The first post(s) can be used to post descriptions and updates, the thread title can be used to promote a particular group, and the rest of the thread can be dedicated to discussion of any of the Jr units.

You can store quite a lot of information in one post, but I suggest "reserving" another post after the first, just in case. The thread title could be something like "Johnnys Jr Thread -- ft. International Johnnys" for a week and maybe "Johnnys Jr Thread -- ft. Question ?" the next...

What do you think?

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jan 10th, '08, 01:15

Hum...I'm trign to get this... i read it twice but i'm not understanding something...
so what will happen to the posts after the first post?

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by mizune » Jan 10th, '08, 07:35

After the first one or two posts, the rest of the thread is all discussion.

Here's an example of what I mean.
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_23787.htm
I regularly update the first 2 posts with new information, but the rest of the thread is open for anybody to post as they normally do.

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jan 11th, '08, 00:02

So the rest will be just Talk...and then when I cahnge the name.. from then(when we change the subject) onward will beon the changed subject... Hum... i guess i'm okay with that...
And it can get us more Jr fans to look at different Jr...

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Jan 11th, '08, 15:29

even if their names changes :D they'll still be international XD they're all hafus

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Jan 11th, '08, 23:53

that true... this thread is not much for the group... this one is for all the Hafus in JEs....

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by mizune » Jan 12th, '08, 15:38

NanaTorigawa wrote:So the rest will be just Talk...and then when I cahnge the name.. from then(when we change the subject) onward will beon the changed subject... Hum... i guess i'm okay with that...
And it can get us more Jr fans to look at different Jr...
i'm locking these threads now.
go ahead and make the new thread when you're ready.

if this isn't about a group, use the general thread or like i said before, make the thread a general thread about Jrs....

i'm not trying to make things complicated, but you guys really are making it so by splitting hairs....