if ur a white guy and u go to japan-they love you-true"

Talk about the culture and entertainment from Nihon.
joewong

if ur a white guy and u go to japan-they love you-true"

Post by joewong » Dec 7th, '08, 04:53

is it true that a lot of japanese girls like and prefer white guys even over japanese guys or even asian guys. is this true.

i heard that if your a white guy and you go to japan, a lot of japanese girls would love you if your a white guy.

do japanese girls prefer white guys and are desired. why do jpn girls love white guys so much, do they like em more than jpn guys too. you think jpn girls would like asian guys too-chinese, korean, taiwan since we are all asian.

the thing is a lot of girls here like white guys but most of them are cbcs or very canadized asians who are like white washed asians

so is it true a lot of fobs japanese girls like white guys.

does this apply to korean girls too. i jsut heard it from japanese. my friend also said they tend to have a more open mind

do jpn girls like chinese guy or chinese canadianzed guys.

ik0n

Post by ik0n » Dec 7th, '08, 05:05

Its not if your white, black, asian or pink. Its about how you treat a girl. ;) I think that's the common sense in here.
Last edited by ik0n on Dec 7th, '08, 05:27, edited 1 time in total.

br4nd0n

Post by br4nd0n » Dec 7th, '08, 05:15

ik0n wrote:Its not if your white, black, asian or pink. Its about how you treat a girl. ;) I think that's the common sense in here.
I agree topic closed.

hateytb

Post by hateytb » Dec 7th, '08, 05:20

ik0n wrote:Its not if your white, black, asian or pink. Its about how you treat a girl. ;) I think that's the common sense in here.

ooo~~a pink person~~~ :wub: pink!

i agreed!!

tsurashi313

Post by tsurashi313 » Dec 7th, '08, 05:25

I totally agree with ik0n but:

I would think the reason why Asian girls from that country (Japanese girls that live in Japan for an example) probably like "white" guys is because he's different. The Asian girls are very familiar with Asian boys around them, so seeing a non-Asian person is interesting to them. I guess you would say they think that they are "exotic"??

I don't understand the second part of your questions but I don't really see it happening in the U.S. "Fobs" tend to go for the Asian groups or form their own Asian group.

Puppet Princess

Post by Puppet Princess » Dec 7th, '08, 05:26

This rumor comes from the fact that most Asian countries still suffer from more sexism then Western countries.
So because "White" women will beat the crap out of a guy who is an ass, people get the impression that this makes white men treat women better.

White is Asia's "foreign." It's like the hot Brazilian exchange student in America. You are curious of them because they are different. But if you talk to them and realize they are a jerk... you no longer care where they are from because an ass in an ass no matter the color.

br4nd0n

Post by br4nd0n » Dec 7th, '08, 07:00

Puppet Princess wrote:This rumor comes from the fact that most Asian countries still suffer from more sexism then Western countries.
So because "White" women will beat the crap out of a guy who is an ass, people get the impression that this makes white men treat women better.

White is Asia's "foreign." It's like the hot Brazilian exchange student in America. You are curious of them because they are different. But if you talk to them and realize they are a jerk... you no longer care where they are from because an ass in an ass no matter the color.
yep!
Foreign is foreign in any country. People are people.

aaendaus

Post by aaendaus » Dec 7th, '08, 08:05

I think that the prefference depends on the person. Japan is somewhat closed to complete migration of foreigners, when in Japan there is a much lower diversity than in Canada, (I live in Canada, and being that CBC was mentioned above I'll use that as my experience). Therefore the majority of foreigners in Japan are working in high paying jobs as business men (wealth attraction), are teachers, (authority attractive), or exchange student, (attractive fling). Therefore foreigners will be a subject of interest and also hold a romantic alure.

From what I've been told from white friends of mine who've gone to Japan, people tend to shy away and feel intimidated by foreigners, though they quickly get used to you as soon as a conversation starts. I think if a foreigner is in a bar and has a Japanese friend with him, he'd be much more approachable by a woman. Once the barriers of language and uncertainty are torn down I think that white guys may be considered attractive because of their being something new and exciting.

There's also an unwritten law of attraction. When people have a "type", it's said to often be someone very similar or very different from themselves, be it through looks or personality etc. It may just be that there are many woman with the preference for an different physical appearance, but due to the lack of variation in ethnicity in Japan, more will swarm around the one different person. This action would make it appear that the foreigner is very attractive.

If you really want to know if Japanese/Korean/Chinese/taiwanese/asian girls really prefer white girls, I'd suggest you try a survey, or see if someone else has already done one.

I have, however, heard that the media holds people with part Japanese decent to be very popular right now.

noisia

Post by noisia » Dec 7th, '08, 09:22

They like practising their english with westerners. I find a lot of them don't want a proper relationship, just a person to chat to ¬_¬

«minah»

Post by «minah» » Dec 10th, '08, 03:40

When I went to Korea over the summer for a school project, my teacher who gave us Korean lessons even said himself "Koreans would actually prefer someone white if they are not Asian," because I guess well, I am not sure if it's the same all throughout Asia, but I think whiter skin is more appreciated than darker skin. So the fact that someone is paler, and have more of an exotic look is going to be very attractive. And the girl who was in my group, who is Columbian but has white skin, was stared at a lot by the Korean guys over there and our teacher said "Hey (name) go ask that soldier over there if you can take a picture with him," because he said that usually the guards at like, close to the border of North and South, don't usually take pictures, if you're pretty they won't deny you. So I'm not sure if it's a Japanese thing or just an Asian thing altogether, but I do know white people (not just from European decent) just white skin is so much more preferred than black/brown skin (so yeah... I felt really ugly over there)

Hope it's not offending anyone. Just only saying from I just experience over the summer and well, not saying like it's true, but it's just a possibility... But I think throughout history and different cultures, lighter skin is sometimes usually prefer (A lot of cases in America where lots of black people would bash someone darker than them)

Puppet Princess

Post by Puppet Princess » Dec 10th, '08, 03:48

In the west we sell tanning creams. In the east they sell bleaching creams. Basically... what you don't have is what you want. Asians usually have a darker skin tone, so it makes sense.

mitch179

Post by mitch179 » Dec 10th, '08, 15:01

You do notice it when you are there.
When I was there in September, I spent some time at a Japanese school, and they seemed to like me more :D

AngelicLayer

Post by AngelicLayer » Jan 1st, '09, 22:03

asian women want extacy

katzenjammin'

Post by katzenjammin' » Jan 2nd, '09, 17:27

Puppet Princess wrote:In the west we sell tanning creams. In the east they sell bleaching creams. Basically... what you don't have is what you want. Asians usually have a darker skin tone, so it makes sense.
I also think it's the bizarre Eurocentric standard of beauty that's infected the world. Even in Asian countries, it's hard to escape images of the "beautiful white person" in the mass media.

noutrous

Post by noutrous » Jan 3rd, '09, 02:06

Oh god, not this again.
Fat, white, hentai-loving nerds can go to japan and lose their virginity! ITS TRUE! GO TO JAPAN, ALL OF YOU! YAAAY!

Anyway, I am sad to have to say this guys, but asian women don't like white guys, japanese guys, chinese guys, etc.
They like me.

noobee

Post by noobee » Jan 8th, '09, 02:24

maybe thats in the old days...
but now everything has changed, there so many foreigners in japan now