Login Issue? Delete D-addicts cookie from your browser settings and login again.

Searching for a Drama I started watching...

Talk about the culture and entertainment from Nihon.
Smiling_Sparrow

Searching for a Drama I started watching...

Post by Smiling_Sparrow » Jun 18th, '09, 09:25

So I'm trying to remember a drama that I started watching some time ago. And for the life of me I can't remember the name.

It was about a Woman (a Piano teacher I believe) who falls in love with a low-life guy who recruits women for adult shows. I remember two scenes, one were the woman moves out of her house, and her father is washing her floor, ignoring her. And another were the Guy's buddy get shot and falls in the river.

I'm going nuts trying to find this show. Anyone know the one I am talking about?

Puppet Princess

Post by Puppet Princess » Jun 18th, '09, 09:35

Smiling_Sparrow

Post by Smiling_Sparrow » Jun 18th, '09, 09:40

YES! That is it! Thank you SO much. And double thanxs for answering so quickly. :cheers:

Smiling_Sparrow

Post by Smiling_Sparrow » Jun 18th, '09, 09:44

This is just for curiosity sake, but I was also watching a Drama called Suppli. I would have sworn that I got it from here, but it isn't listed in the completed drama section. Was it removed for some reason?

groink

Post by groink » Jun 18th, '09, 09:46

Smiling_Sparrow wrote:This is just for curiosity sake, but I was also watching a Drama called Suppli. I would have sworn that I got it from here, but it isn't listed in the completed drama section. Was it removed for some reason?
Most people use the katakana romaji version of the name - Sapuri.

--- groink

Smiling_Sparrow

Post by Smiling_Sparrow » Jun 18th, '09, 09:50

Woohoo! You are so right. There it is, bright as stars. Again, many many thanks.

Smiling_Sparrow

Post by Smiling_Sparrow » Jun 23rd, '09, 07:00

I just wanted to say thank you to both of you. I found both drama's and they even had seeds. :D I am now seeding both now, so hopefully anyone who had the urge to watch them from my post should have someone to snag them from. Again, thanxs.