Login Issue? Delete D-addicts cookie from your browser settings and login again.

[Discussion] Oom Rug (Chain of Love) - (Thai Drama)

Discuss about other asian culture here.
Post Reply
User avatar
tooni
Posts: 59
Joined: Oct 9th, '05, 18:59
Contact:

[Discussion] Oom Rug (Chain of Love) - (Thai Drama)

Post by tooni » Jun 15th, '06, 06:46

Oom Rug (Chain of Love)
torrent here

•••Details
•Titel : อุ้มรัก (Oom-rug)
•Thai-drama
•Genre: Romance-comedy
•Episoder : 12
•Broadcast by : Channel 3
•Broadcast period: May 29th 2006 to ????
•Air time: Mon & Tue 20:30 - 22:30
•Audio : Thai
•Sub-title : English (can be found Here )




•••Synopsis
Credit to SWTANNE

"Napat" (Anne Thongprasom) a beautiful woman who likes to have things her way was turned down by her father for sending her money because he wanted her to go live in America with him. Napat told him that she wanted to stay in Thailand and make money on her own. Napat's best friend, Anna (Jamie Buher), who is a model, advised Napat to go into the entertainment business, so Napat decided to follow Anna's advice.

In Napat's first magazine shoot, she got the chance to meet "Chen," (Rachen)(Ken Theeradeth) a fast mouth photographer who "fund tong" (put down flag/predicted) that she will never be famous. Although it turns out that she became one of the famous actress in the business, everyone wanted her to work with them. Chen and Napat got to meet each other again in an anniversay party, by the beach, for a famous magazine. Chen was invited to the party as the friend of "Jasmin" (Thook) a model that likes to take sexy pictures and was recently gossip to be the girlfriend of Chen. There was a drinking competition which made Napat drunk, and Chen was very dizzy so he went to sleep on Napat's bed without realizing it.

When they became conscious, Napat was shock and "ween" (thai word for scream) but Anna try to comfort her. Chen wanted to take responsibility but Napat yelled at him and told him that she doesn't want to see him again. Then Napat realized that her period doesn't come, so she found out that she was pregnant. "Pamee" (or Rasamee), "Ramet" and "Goong" the brother and sister in law of Chen saw that Chen was looking stressed but he refuse to tell them what had happen.

Chen then ask for advice from his close friends "Chuan" (Num Gunchai) and "Noo Na" (Oh Pakjira), who are husband and wife that is trying to have a baby. Anna then came to see Chen and told him that Napat is pregnant, Chen was very surprise and can not take the fact that Napat is trying to find a new father for his baby. Chen is very sensitive about family life because his parent's died when he was little, he wanted to have a warm family, so he decided to go see Napat, but instead she slap him and yelled at him.

•••Cast

[img]http://www.thaitv3.com/drama/49aumlak/charactor/ken.jpg[/img]
Ken Theeradate Wongpourpan as Chen

[img]http://www.thaitv3.com/drama/49aumlak/charactor/ann.jpg[/img]
Ann Thongprasom as NaPat

[img]http://www.thaitv3.com/drama/49aumlak/c ... /jemme.jpg[/img]
Jamie Buher as Anna

[img]http://www.thaitv3.com/drama/49aumlak/charactor/taa.jpg[/img]
Tae Varit Tipkomun as Mark

[img]http://www.thaitv3.com/drama/49aumlak/charactor/tuk.jpg[/img]
Tuk Chankanok Rukshep as Jusmin


•••External Links
Official Website
Channel 3
Last edited by tooni on Jun 15th, '06, 08:52, edited 1 time in total.

User avatar
tooni
Posts: 59
Joined: Oct 9th, '05, 18:59
Contact:

Post by tooni » Jun 15th, '06, 07:05

some picture from Channel 3's webboard...


[img]http://img113.imageshack.us/img113/9886/0001896yf.jpg[/img]
Ann with Ken


[img]http://img113.imageshack.us/img113/2819/00018913rc.jpg[/img]
Ann with Tae



[img]http://img113.imageshack.us/img113/2065/00018922pt.jpg[/img]
[img]http://img238.imageshack.us/img238/6141/00018930nq.jpg[/img]
Ann fighting wit Ken

[img]http://img113.imageshack.us/img113/7281/00018944qe.jpg[/img]

[img]http://img238.imageshack.us/img238/1406/00018952si.jpg[/img]




I love how this drama is so fresh to Thai-drama, beautiful set, cloths and the plot is also fresh.


Ken is so damn cute with Ann too.

User avatar
nanana_120
Posts: 116
Joined: Apr 15th, '05, 14:03

Post by nanana_120 » Jun 15th, '06, 07:23

Ann Thongprasom Forum Fanclub
http://annthongprasomf.invisionplus.net/

sarNworld (english forum) : http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index. ... topic=1625

Description: Oom Rug ( Chain of Love ) ep01.wmv
Download Link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/selsjy
[img]http://img394.imageshack.us/img394/4199/014jj.jpg[/img]

Description: Oom Rug ( Chain of Love ) ep02.wmv
Download Link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/g8xi6o
[img]http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/4681/028cv.jpg[/img]

Description: Oom Rug ( Chain of Love ) ep03.wmv
Download Link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/5jzrgd
[img]http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/4095/034uf.jpg[/img]

Description: Oom Rug ( Chain of Love ) ep04.wmv
Download Link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/49grw7
[img]http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/755/046fy.jpg[/img]

Description: Oom Rug ( Chain of Love ) ep05.wmv
Download Link: http://www.sendspace.com/file/7rkcbs
[img]http://img162.imageshack.us/img162/3692/051xx.jpg[/img]

User avatar
tracycutie
Posts: 155
Joined: Apr 3rd, '05, 03:39
Location: UK

Post by tracycutie » Jun 18th, '06, 03:55

i really enjoyed watching the first episode the leads have chemistry together and both are so attractive..i'm really excited to see what happens next.

User avatar
c3cilia
Posts: 16
Joined: Dec 8th, '05, 10:23
Location: Schofield, WI...

Post by c3cilia » Jun 18th, '06, 04:07

wuh..i like how you set up this page..

anyway..i'm on episode 5 still waiting for episode..really got me mad when they have to replace it with the king special..but oh well..i can't wait..really wanna see her getting big and ken caring for her..so sweet..

User avatar
OvertheRainbow
Posts: 850
Joined: Nov 25th, '05, 17:35
Location: Where in the World is Carmen San Diego?
Contact:

Post by OvertheRainbow » Jun 19th, '06, 18:39

I haven't watched this yet but it looks very interesting that I think I will start watching it. But one thing I don't get is how did she get pregnant? The summary said he just slept on her bed and nothing else.

User avatar
tooni
Posts: 59
Joined: Oct 9th, '05, 18:59
Contact:

Post by tooni » Jun 19th, '06, 20:26

OvertheRainbow wrote:I haven't watched this yet but it looks very interesting that I think I will start watching it. But one thing I don't get is how did she get pregnant? The summary said he just slept on her bed and nothing else.
both of them was drunk, so they had sex witout knowin it lollz

billieboy
Posts: 6
Joined: Jun 20th, '06, 05:50

Post by billieboy » Jun 20th, '06, 05:58

lol...i'm loving this series...love both Ken and Ann...
I actually think this is one of the best series that I've seen Ken do
besides many others...He's so cute and adorable but at time's he can be
a pain...lol...can't wait to see the next ep...^^

Nokgaew
Posts: 1
Joined: Jun 20th, '06, 21:05

Post by Nokgaew » Jun 20th, '06, 21:08

thanks for sharing. i love this movie. it is soo funny when ann (pat) was craving for flowers...i think it's odd, but they said it was normal. can't wait for episode 6. :D

User avatar
onesonicbite
Posts: 13
Joined: Mar 10th, '06, 16:36
Location: Utah/Philadelphia

Post by onesonicbite » Jun 26th, '06, 11:23

I just watched the first episode and it was really good. It is really quality and I thought the story was pretty interesting too. I can't wait to keep watching the hsow and find out what will happen. ^^ So how many episodes of show has been released? This is my first Thai drama and I read some where that htey don't release aspecific amount of episodes. How can they do that? how often do they show it?

User avatar
oberon
Posts: 124
Joined: Dec 10th, '05, 10:04
Location: Holland

Post by oberon » Jun 28th, '06, 19:33

OMG a thai drama. I never seen one. It looks real good!! I'm going to watch it

btw check:

User avatar
tooni
Posts: 59
Joined: Oct 9th, '05, 18:59
Contact:

Post by tooni » Jul 3rd, '06, 09:47

onesonicbite wrote:I just watched the first episode and it was really good. It is really quality and I thought the story was pretty interesting too. I can't wait to keep watching the hsow and find out what will happen. ^^ So how many episodes of show has been released? This is my first Thai drama and I read some where that htey don't release aspecific amount of episodes. How can they do that? how often do they show it?
It been out 9 ep so far, and we did found out that they are planin to end it at EP 12.
Unlike K-drama and J-drama (that have 16 and 11 ep on most drama), thai can be from 11 to 20 some some. It all depend on plot. :P most drama is airin 2 a week.


oberon wrote:OMG a thai drama. I never seen one. It looks real good!! I'm going to watch it

btw check:
did you unload it? nice...

Annae
Posts: 40
Joined: Jan 17th, '05, 23:42

Post by Annae » Jul 8th, '06, 18:04

thanks for psoting such a great tha lakorn
Last edited by Annae on Jul 11th, '06, 22:44, edited 1 time in total.

mimmi
Posts: 573
Joined: Mar 19th, '05, 22:03
Location: wisconsin

Post by mimmi » Jul 8th, '06, 23:45

:-) this is a great drama....my husband started watching it with me....he can still understand a little Thai, but he said that was long time ago when he used to speaked the language (when he was little), anyway he likes the story too....thanks for sharing....

Annae
Posts: 40
Joined: Jan 17th, '05, 23:42

Post by Annae » Jul 11th, '06, 22:43

Oum Ruk
ep 1-12 LQ + 1-10 HQ
available @ Lydia's CB
http://clubbox.co.kr/drm4u

simsothea
Posts: 2
Joined: Jul 4th, '06, 18:52

Post by simsothea » Jul 20th, '06, 15:42

there have no sub title

jun`
Posts: 28
Joined: Apr 1st, '06, 08:03
Location: Philadelphia, PA

Post by jun` » Jul 31st, '06, 18:37

OMGGGGGG!! Tooni, you are my hero~! my mom has recently finished this thai drama & watches it over and over becaues she likes it i believe?? but she doesn't like chan's friends XD she calls them crazy. Anywho yea..Mark he's soo hottttt!! my mom said he was japanese?? and i tried looking for him online because hes hot & yet i found this thread @ d-addicts. thanks tooni. i'll rewatch this drama later with the english subs xDD pwauhah!

_edit just googgled him, and nothing comes up for Tae Varit Tipkomun, do u by any chance have info on him? :mrgreen:

neena
Posts: 25
Joined: Dec 2nd, '05, 19:30

Post by neena » Aug 3rd, '06, 19:51

I've only seen episode 1 and i'm really hooked on it!! This is the first thai drama I've seen WITH SUBS...I'm so glad. All the other thai dramas i've seen are without subs so its very frustrating. thank you for subbing oum ruk, its a good drama. i think ken is so handsome!!

I really really hope that more thai dramas will be subbed in the future!

User avatar
bumena
Posts: 60
Joined: Jan 13th, '06, 05:32

Post by bumena » Aug 9th, '06, 12:45

I'm really happy to know that you guys like this drama. :wub: And please supporting us to the end. We'll release all subtitles but it's quite slow coz we got few people on this project.

:wub:

User avatar
tooni
Posts: 59
Joined: Oct 9th, '05, 18:59
Contact:

Post by tooni » Aug 9th, '06, 14:30

jun` wrote:
_edit just googgled him, and nothing comes up for Tae Varit Tipkomun, do u by any chance have info on him? :mrgreen:
Yeah i guess i spell his name in english wrong, anyway his name is ต๊ะ วริษฐ์ ทิพโกมุท,

He won Duschy boy in the years 2546(3 years ago).
the interview duschy boy
[img]http://www.thaimiss.com/winner_images/w ... 7_2059.jpg[/img]

he is 23 years old ^^ and he have a new drama where he play pra-eak call "Ying Kled Taeh Ying Jae Rug (ยิ่งเกลียดเธอ ยิ่งเจอรัก)", at the same channel 3 !!!!

billieboy
Posts: 6
Joined: Jun 20th, '06, 05:50

Post by billieboy » Aug 10th, '06, 05:05

heres ep.6 for those who need it...

ep.6
http://www.sendspace.com/file/eoqbz6

kmholic
Posts: 68
Joined: Jul 19th, '05, 05:26

Post by kmholic » Aug 14th, '06, 04:18

Annae wrote: Oum Ruk
ep 1-12 LQ + 1-10 HQ
available @ Lydia's CB
http://clubbox.co.kr/drm4u
Hi all -

Does anyone know any other CB that has this drama beside Lydia's CB; don't know what has happened to her CB but nothing were upload after Ep 11.... there're only 3 more Eps to the end.. it's sad that i couldn't finished this great drama.. i know i'm asking for too much but could anyone please help to upload the rest in ther CB... your help is greatly appreciated.

Annae - Thanks for the link to her CB & thanks to whomever for uploading the drama to Lydia's CB otherwise i won't be able to enjoy this drama. Thanks again.

jun`
Posts: 28
Joined: Apr 1st, '06, 08:03
Location: Philadelphia, PA

Post by jun` » Aug 14th, '06, 18:33

tooni wrote:
jun` wrote:
_edit just googgled him, and nothing comes up for Tae Varit Tipkomun, do u by any chance have info on him? :mrgreen:
Yeah i guess i spell his name in english wrong, anyway his name is ต๊ะ วริษฐ์ ทิพโกมุท,

He won Duschy boy in the years 2546(3 years ago).
the interview duschy boy
[img]http://www.thaimiss.com/winner_images/w ... 7_2059.jpg[/img]

he is 23 years old ^^ and he have a new drama where he play pra-eak call "Ying Kled Taeh Ying Jae Rug (ยิ่งเกลียดเธอ ยิ่งเจอรัก)", at the same channel 3 !!!!
Hmrmm Thanks Tooni! XD question, is he a Luk Kreung? That new drama you talked about i think i was watching it on IPTV XD isn't he like the main character with some other girl? XD it looks good.

dynomite
Posts: 1
Joined: Aug 19th, '06, 22:56

Post by dynomite » Aug 19th, '06, 22:57

Episode 3 .wmv doesn't work.

Can anyone repost it?

gerryg
Posts: 88
Joined: Jul 20th, '04, 00:47

Post by gerryg » Sep 7th, '06, 12:24

Annae wrote: Oum Ruk
ep 1-12 LQ + 1-10 HQ
available @ Lydia's CB
http://clubbox.co.kr/drm4u
Can someone reload the LQ version either to a clubbox and/or direct download. Thank you kindly in advance!

User avatar
Xay
Posts: 141
Joined: Aug 12th, '05, 20:30
Location: France

Post by Xay » Sep 16th, '06, 17:22

I look for the other musics which are in Oom Rug.
Anybody can help me? Please?

sugarberryice
Posts: 9
Joined: Aug 13th, '05, 02:33

Post by sugarberryice » Sep 28th, '06, 00:31

hey, is there any other clubbox out there that has this show? because lydia's clubbox don't have those files anymore. thanks in advance

User avatar
tracycutie
Posts: 155
Joined: Apr 3rd, '05, 03:39
Location: UK

Post by tracycutie » Oct 17th, '06, 10:44

is there a way i can get episode 12? the torrent has no seed anymore and i'm stuck at 67%

User avatar
tisa
Posts: 204
Joined: Jan 23rd, '06, 13:00
Location: Slovenia

Post by tisa » Oct 20th, '06, 17:55

I hope this is not to shameless of me to ask and I hope you can help me. Could someone upload the files for this drama and I don't care about the quality?
Torrent doesn't work, clubbox is empty and the LQ files that were uploaded on Sendspace have already expired.
I really don't want to give up on my first Thai drama. It looks really interesting in a different way than a Korean or a Japanesse drama. I realy have a longing to see this drama. Please someone help.

User avatar
tracycutie
Posts: 155
Joined: Apr 3rd, '05, 03:39
Location: UK

Post by tracycutie » Oct 23rd, '06, 03:01

tisa wrote:I hope this is not to shameless of me to ask and I hope you can help me. Could someone upload the files for this drama and I don't care about the quality?
Torrent doesn't work, clubbox is empty and the LQ files that were uploaded on Sendspace have already expired.
I really don't want to give up on my first Thai drama. It looks really interesting in a different way than a Korean or a Japanesse drama. I realy have a longing to see this drama. Please someone help.
i can upload it on a clubbox i'm affiliated with naynay123, if you'd like...

Jane140685
Posts: 8
Joined: Nov 20th, '05, 01:02

Post by Jane140685 » Oct 25th, '06, 02:35

Thank you so much for this series. I've watched it when I was on vacation but still like to watch it over again. Though I don't really like Ken...(I think he is not that handsome), but I like Ann a lot. I really wish you will be bringing more series. By the way, I do have Khing kor Ra, Khar kor Rang, in case if you need it.. but I did download from somewhere else, so the quality is not really good. I do not know how to do subtitle yet, but if you need help just PM me.. Um.. Can anyone seed Sadudrak? I want to download it. Thx. ^^

User avatar
tisa
Posts: 204
Joined: Jan 23rd, '06, 13:00
Location: Slovenia

Post by tisa » Oct 25th, '06, 20:20

tracycutie wrote:
tisa wrote:I hope this is not to shameless of me to ask and I hope you can help me. Could someone upload the files for this drama and I don't care about the quality?
Torrent doesn't work, clubbox is empty and the LQ files that were uploaded on Sendspace have already expired.
I really don't want to give up on my first Thai drama. It looks really interesting in a different way than a Korean or a Japanesse drama. I realy have a longing to see this drama. Please someone help.
i can upload it on a clubbox i'm affiliated with naynay123, if you'd like...
Thank you for offering yourself to help tracycutie. Thats really nice of you however i've already found the download links so i'm even currently watching the lakorn and i think even the last episodes are great. Again thank you very much.

i think Chen is better looking and has a way better personality than the other guy who looks like a model and a is bit girlish. I think they even made him wear lipstick.

simplexna
Posts: 12
Joined: Feb 2nd, '06, 00:14
Location: So Cal

Post by simplexna » Nov 10th, '06, 20:41

tisa wrote:
tracycutie wrote:
tisa wrote:I hope this is not to shameless of me to ask and I hope you can help me. Could someone upload the files for this drama and I don't care about the quality?
Torrent doesn't work, clubbox is empty and the LQ files that were uploaded on Sendspace have already expired.
I really don't want to give up on my first Thai drama. It looks really interesting in a different way than a Korean or a Japanesse drama. I realy have a longing to see this drama. Please someone help.
i can upload it on a clubbox i'm affiliated with naynay123, if you'd like...
Thank you for offering yourself to help tracycutie. Thats really nice of you however i've already found the download links so i'm even currently watching the lakorn and i think even the last episodes are great. Again thank you very much.

i think Chen is better looking and has a way better personality than the other guy who looks like a model and a is bit girlish. I think they even made him wear lipstick.

were you able to get direct download links? cuz i'm trying to download this series too ^^"

User avatar
tisa
Posts: 204
Joined: Jan 23rd, '06, 13:00
Location: Slovenia

Post by tisa » Nov 10th, '06, 22:04

simplexna wrote:
tisa wrote:
tracycutie wrote: i can upload it on a clubbox i'm affiliated with naynay123, if you'd like...
Thank you for offering yourself to help tracycutie. Thats really nice of you however i've already found the download links so i'm even currently watching the lakorn and i think even the last episodes are great. Again thank you very much.

i think Chen is better looking and has a way better personality than the other guy who looks like a model and a is bit girlish. I think they even made him wear lipstick.

were you able to get direct download links? cuz i'm trying to download this series too ^^"
I got the low quality links on this forum: http://www.sarnworld.com/discuzz/index. ... =6855&st=0 however the timing of the subtitles is often way off so i had a lot of work with synchronizing them with the help of the player (i'm using Media Player Classic) so it would be better to wait for the high quality files which are already in the process of being uploaded here: http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_35294_240.htm.

And another thing about the thread with low quality links. That is you won't find all the links on the first post. You have to search through all the posts of the thread.

Hope this is of any help.
Last edited by tisa on Nov 11th, '06, 00:52, edited 1 time in total.

kmholic
Posts: 68
Joined: Jul 19th, '05, 05:26

Post by kmholic » Nov 11th, '06, 00:19

tisa & simplexna -

Just to let you know that i've uploaded episodes 1-8 & 12 on MU & the links are posted in the Oom-Rug subtitle thread ... http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_35294_0.htm pages 16 & 17... go there & DL if you want; these eposides sync with the subs. :-)

simplexna
Posts: 12
Joined: Feb 2nd, '06, 00:14
Location: So Cal

Post by simplexna » Nov 11th, '06, 23:19

ooh wow, thanks tisa and kmholic. i really appreciate you guys answering me and giving me a solution! :lol 8).

krmholic, since you uploaded them in 2-3 parts, i have to us HJSplit to combine them, rite?

kmholic
Posts: 68
Joined: Jul 19th, '05, 05:26

Post by kmholic » Nov 12th, '06, 03:12

simplexna wrote:ooh wow, thanks tisa and kmholic. i really appreciate you guys answering me and giving me a solution! :lol 8).

krmholic, since you uploaded them in 2-3 parts, i have to us HJSplit to combine them, rite?
I used Winrar to join the parts together b/c that's what i used to split the file... not sure of the HJSplit.... can someone assist simplexna?, thanks.

kmholic
Posts: 68
Joined: Jul 19th, '05, 05:26

Post by kmholic » Nov 23rd, '06, 18:38

MU links for Oom-Rug
Episodes 1 - 14 End - use WinRAR to join the parts together



mod edit: dead ddl links removed

Khai77
Posts: 17
Joined: Jul 1st, '05, 08:35

Post by Khai77 » Dec 6th, '06, 11:45

Thanks so much for direct link, kmholic....
It hard to download from torrent right now cuz no seeder...
I going to give this drama a try - going to download now

User avatar
yang0837
Posts: 4
Joined: Jul 23rd, '06, 16:28
Location: midwest
Contact:

Post by yang0837 » Dec 13th, '06, 01:46

I loved the drama! The only odd thing was at the end after Pat gave birth. Her baby grew very fast. :)

junior
Posts: 15
Joined: Feb 22nd, '06, 16:32
Location: USA

Post by junior » Feb 25th, '08, 23:16

thanks kmholic for the uploads. really like this lakorn a lot and my first thai one too..

User avatar
aqatha
Posts: 90
Joined: May 18th, '06, 16:02
Location: UAE

Post by aqatha » Mar 5th, '08, 16:17

I try the clubbox but it's not working
there are no files :cry:

where I can download it?? :idea:

the megaupload is not working in my country and sendspace the file doesn't exits

User avatar
Cleo_patra25
Posts: 9
Joined: Aug 8th, '07, 06:28
Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
Contact:

Post by Cleo_patra25 » Mar 10th, '08, 13:11

thank u for the sharing :-) :-) :-)

alcozar
Posts: 140
Joined: May 26th, '04, 16:52

Post by alcozar » Mar 11th, '08, 14:59

Good Drama, would like to see more thai dramas of similar level on here in the future.

User avatar
meviet
Posts: 77
Joined: Jan 21st, '07, 07:35

Post by meviet » Mar 14th, '08, 23:35

this was my second thai series, and i have to say i have never laughed so hard in a long time. i really liked the relationship between the main leads. the comedy was very enjoyable but at the same time contained a lot of meaning.

wlben
Posts: 24
Joined: Oct 6th, '05, 14:49

Post by wlben » Mar 20th, '08, 16:34

looks a nice Thai drama

sparta kook
Posts: 1
Joined: Feb 17th, '15, 21:09

Post by sparta kook » Feb 17th, '15, 21:31

Hi,miss..sorry being disturbing. I'm Sparta Kook. May ask a favour? I really likes to watching thaidrama especially "love chain". Can u help me to reupload this drama please. Thank you in advance. I really appreciate ur effort :wub:

Post Reply

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests