[F-Drama/Horror/Romance] Nasaan Ka, Maruja? [Eng Subbed]

Discuss about other asian culture here.
Rock2school

[F-Drama/Horror/Romance] Nasaan Ka, Maruja? [Eng Subbed]

Post by Rock2school » May 8th, '09, 03:48

Nasaan Ka, Maruja?

English Title: Where Are You, Maruja?

Genre: Horror, Romance

Synopsis: A beautiful young lady named Cristy has a gift of seeing and communicating with spirits. She uses her gift to help those spirits find peace. Meanwhile, she is haunted by a vague dream about Maruja and Gabriel, the ill-fated lovers from the past. One day, her half-sister and confidant Helen returns home after living in the US for many years. Helen introduces her boyfriend Ross. Cristy is surprised to see Ross who looks very much like Gabriel. But what she doesn’t know is that Ross also experiences the same dreams as hers, and in his visions, Ross pictures Cristy as Maruja. What is the connection of Cristy and Ross to Maruja and Gabriel.

About the show:

Komiks Presents: Mars Ravelo's Nasaan Ka Maruja
(Where Are You Maruja?) is an ABS-CBN weekly mini-series format adapted from the movie "Maruja" originally starred by Susan Roces in 1967 with Romeo Vasquez and also played by Carmina Villaroel in the same title film in 1996. It remake again in 1978 by Phillip Salvador and Susan Roces played again the character of Maruja in the film "Gumising Ka Mauja" (Wake Up Maruja). This is one of the masterpieces of Mars Ravelo. (taken from Wikipedia)

Cast and Characters:

Image Kristine Hermosa as Cristy is a writer of an advice column in a magazine. She will have persistent dreams about ill-fated lovers Maruja and Gabriel.
Image Karylle as Helen is the half-sister and best friend of Cristy. After many years of living in the US, she will return home with her boyfriend Ross.
Image Derek Ramsay as Ross is the boyfriend of Helen. He has a close resemblance to Gabriel, the mysterious man in Cristy’s dreams.
John Estrada as Michael is the editor of the magazine where Cristy is working. He will harbor a secret love for Cristy.
Gloria Romero as Lola Rosing is the grandmother who will guide Cristy as she discovers the true meaning of her dreams.
Enchong Dee as Brian is the younger brother who will discover the secret of Ross.
Kitkat as Debbie is the best friend and co-worker of Cristy in the magazine.
Bing Pimentel as Sherly is the stepmother who is not in good terms with Cristy.
Menggie Cobarrubias as Alfredo is the father of Cristy and Helen.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by Rock2school on May 8th, '09, 04:17, edited 3 times in total.

Rock2school

Post by Rock2school » May 8th, '09, 03:52

Watch

Trailer
Episode 01 [English Subbed] - duration: 35 min 30 sec

----------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! I'm currently subbing this drama and I call my one-man fansub group, Ah Ewan Subs! Well, it's not an official fansub group, per say. It's more like I-will-sub-only-when-I-feel-like-it group. :) When I saw the pilot of this drama, I really liked it so I decided to sub it. I'm definitely going to continue subbing but will probably take days to release episodes from their original air date. Btw, I'm fairly new to this whole subbing thing so please bear with me. But, I'm having fun doing it so please support! Thanks.

visit http://Ah-Ewan.blogspot.com

----------------------------------------------------------------

Feisty_Warrior

Post by Feisty_Warrior » May 17th, '09, 04:33

Filipino fan subbers are coming back strong again
Last edited by Feisty_Warrior on Jul 12th, '09, 03:52, edited 1 time in total.

nasi_tambah1

Post by nasi_tambah1 » May 17th, '09, 04:44

it seems interesting to me... but how to download this series?

fyxyse_chan

Post by fyxyse_chan » May 19th, '09, 09:27

OMG!!! i really love this drama!!! i'll wait patiently for the next episode (^____^)

Salz

Post by Salz » Jun 23rd, '09, 15:29

thanks so much for subbing^^
i luv Kristine and there gonna be my fav Piolo as well<33

dabogy

Post by dabogy » Jul 14th, '09, 06:13

I haven't watch this but I am interested

Is Kristin the Maruja?

I really like Kristine Hermosa.. lolz