Mr Fighting Subbed

Hong Kong, Taiwanese and Mainland China entertainments goes here.
WuCang

Mr Fighting Subbed

Post by WuCang » Sep 14th, '12, 13:25

Hello there.

Hopefully this is the right place to put this...

I've subtitled most Mr Fighting episodes after episode 13 (after Shinzuki stopped subbing it), primarily for translation practice and so a friend could finish watching the rest of the series.
They've been on the hard drive for a while now, I figured it's about time I shared them.

The only thing is, when I started subbing my Chinese level wasn't what it is now, and I hadn't subbed before so the first few I subbed had a number of timing issues and a few translation quirks. If I were to upload them I would have to fix them up a bit, so I want to check if there is any interest in it first.

How about it, any Mr Fighting fans out there?
Last edited by WuCang on Apr 23rd, '13, 01:10, edited 1 time in total.

WuCang

Post by WuCang » Sep 17th, '12, 23:25

I flicked through a few of them to check the quality. Translation-wise, it is functional. The issue is with the timing - due to incorrect syntax some of the subtitles didn't work when they were supposed to. This wasn't much of an issue when translating for a friend as I could just tell him what what was said verbally.
I could upload them as is but some of the subtitles won't work.

Besides that, as it turns out I haven't subtitled 14-16. I translated those verbally while watching with a friend, but it was too awkward so I started subtitling it. Thus the only reason I have to sub those few would be for you Mr Fighting fans out there - so let me know you're interested or I may not get around to it.

WuCang

Post by WuCang » Apr 19th, '13, 19:01

burstallout

Re: Mr Fighting Subbed

Post by burstallout » Sep 9th, '18, 16:03

hi, not sure when will you see my reply but i've been desperately looking for english sub of this drama. :-(
do you happen to have the english sub for all episodes? thanks so much in advance!

WuCang

Re: Mr Fighting Subbed

Post by WuCang » Jan 22nd, '20, 14:12

burstallout wrote: Sep 9th, '18, 16:03 hi, not sure when will you see my reply but i've been desperately looking for english sub of this drama. :-(
do you happen to have the english sub for all episodes? thanks so much in advance!
If you ever see this, you're in luck: viewtopic.php?f=13&t=138994&p=1609071#p1609071
I subtitled all the ones not covered by Shinzuki years ago. I only made this account to upload them and don't frequent these forums so I didn't see your post until now.
Just checked back here after all these years as I was curious if it was still up.
Take in mind I subbed it to the 30 episode version, Shinzuki subbed the 20 episode version. They're edited slightly differently.