My Queen - subtitled

Hong Kong, Taiwanese and Mainland China entertainments goes here.
epixeltwin

My Queen - subtitled

Post by epixeltwin » Feb 25th, '10, 00:18

Hi there, I was just wondering if anyone has a clue if I could watch my Queen with subtitles anywhere....be it softsubs or hardsubs or online streaming, I don't mind. watched half of the series and really liked it, but could not find any subtitles past ep.11 so now I'm kind of disappointed that I can't finish it. English or French subtitles are ok for me! Maybe german and spanish subtitles but both these languages are rusty..and I'd be surprised not to find eng/french subtitles if any of these 2 existed.

Thanks in advance !! :cheers:

purple07mars

Post by purple07mars » Feb 25th, '10, 00:53

It available on viikii.com, but some of the subs are out of sync, last time I checked, so it may be hard to follow. But may be they fixed them. :unsure:

epixeltwin

Post by epixeltwin » Mar 14th, '10, 18:15

Yeah I check them once in a while and for months now they've been out of sync and they're not being fixed =/

I don't know if they're compelte either... :( sad

jpb123

Post by jpb123 » May 13th, '12, 21:12

The rest of the series is available at asiatorrents, actually. I'm not sure if it's subtitled though.

never2muchcoffee

Post by never2muchcoffee » Jul 8th, '12, 14:14

Viki no longer has the drama - or if they do, I can't find it. DramaFever is currently adding episodes weekly. I think they're up to ep 13 now.

Asiatorrents and d-addicts have torrents of the first 9 episodes, which are hardsubbed by IFS. Asiatorrents also has a torrent for eps 10-21 ripped from dvd.

Personally, I've been trying to download the raws directly from BTHliang. I've been able to download 1-4, 6, 8, and 10, but the rest have no seeders and I'm stuck anywhere from 60 to 99%. If anyone knows where to download raws for at least 5, 7, and 9, I'd greatly appreciate it if you'd let me know.

Aloraahigh

Re: My Queen - subtitled

Post by Aloraahigh » Apr 13th, '15, 11:12

Besides that, as it turns out I haven't subtitled 14-16. I translated those verbally while watching with a friend, but it was too awkward so I started subtitling it. Thus the only reason I have to sub those few would be for you Mr Fighting fans out there - so let me know you're interested or I may not get around to it.