Discuss the Korean music industry.
xk

Yu-Na (K-Electronica)

Post by xk » Mar 28th, '12, 03:01

Image Image

Artist: Yuna
Genre: Electronica
Language: Korean

Anyone?? this is hard to get. Can't find any CD to order.

Ok, here's some info about this artist. Can't read Korean but it says something about her. All i know is that her songs are damn good and stylish. One of my favorite techno / electronica tracks.

Damn she's pretty too. :mrgreen:

Info link - http://netyhobby.egloos.com/5564978

유나(Yuna) - Sensitive (2011.10.6)

일렉트로닉 가수 유나(Yuna)의 2번째 싱글. 첫번째 싱글은 2011.3 'Separation'이란 이름의 싱글로 'Timeless'란 곡을 발표했었다. 2011.10.4에는 2018년 평창 동계올림픽 유치기념축제 '다함께 함성'이란 음반에 참여했다. 가수 케이넌(Canaan)의 EP 'Replacement'(2011.5.25)에 'Lovers High'란 곡으로도 참여한 바 있는 가수. 음악 장르가 일렉트로닉이라는 것이 특징적.

트랙은 총 2개로 다음과 같다.

1. 루(淚) (4:44) (그레이/케이넌 작사작곡)
2. 곰신 (3:46) (그레이/케이넌 작사작곡)

시부야케이를 즐겨듣다보니 시부야케이 중에서도 자연스레 일렉트로닉 계열 밴드도 좋아했다. 피지카토화이브와 Fantastic Plastic Machine를 한창 들었는데 국내 밴드 중에서는 캐스커나 허밍어반스테레오를 특히 좋아했다. 유나는 처음 듣는 이름인데 아직 정규앨범은 낸 적 없는 신인가수.

노블사운즈에서 오랫동안 준비하여 만들어낸 가수이며 감성 일렉트로닉을 표방하고 있다. '감성 일렉트로닉'이란 단어에서 알 수 있듯이 흔히 일렉트로닉 하면 떠올리는 댄서블한 클럽뮤직보다는 반주를 일렉트로닉으로 만든 일반 대중가요 같은 느낌이 강하다. 음성변조도 들어가있어 테크노스러운 느낌이 물씬 나긴하지만 댄스곡은 아닌 음악. 반주는 댄서블한데 메인 멜로디의 템포는 느릿느릿한 언밸런스함이 특징이다. 이미 옛날에 신해철과 윤상이 '노땐스'란 이름으로 시도한 테크노와 같은 컨셉이긴 하지만...클럽뮤직이 대세인 일렉트로닉 씬에서는 나름 자신만의 스타일을 갖추기 위함인 듯 싶다.

곡은 비교적 평이한 편. 싱글이라 두곡밖에 없고 타이틀은 첫번째 트랙인 루(淚). 변조된 목소리로 '눈물이 흘러'가 반복되며 조금은 몽환스러운 분위기를 연출한다. 나중에 정규앨범이 나오면 어떨런지는 모르겠지만 이 싱글만 듣고 평가하기엔 아직 미묘.

I know that she has the following songs and they all sound impressive:

- Album: Sensitive
Tears
Gomsin

- Album: Separation
Timeless

- Album: More
More
Diary

I believe the last two (More and Diary) are the latest release. Hot damn.. the song "More" was breathtaking.

All songs are good with the track "More" being the best to me. They are addictive. I can't find the damn CD online. All the web search returns with some unknown artists around the world that have similar name. She also could not be found on wiki.

Is there some Korean CD store that carry this? I know this is available in Korea. There's an in depth review of the CD itself! Look at the link below:

http://www.helloodeng.com/entry/%EA%B0% ... -SENSITIVE
Last edited by xk on Apr 1st, '12, 02:22, edited 1 time in total.

xk

Post by xk » Mar 31st, '12, 23:30

Did some checking.

It appears all of those albums are not sold on CDs. :hissy:

only available via download through some korean sites where it requires login or membership which is out of the question for me.

this is bummer.

SG-13

Post by SG-13 » Apr 1st, '12, 01:20

SG-13

Post by SG-13 » Apr 1st, '12, 01:22

And this:

xk

Post by xk » Apr 1st, '12, 02:07

hey SG-13, thanks for the links, but it takes me to korean site again where it prompts me to register if I click on download... and asking some stuff that I have no idea of.

I do have the HD video of this already, but am hoping if I could order a CD so I can enjoy the lossless quality audio.... the ones available free on the web are distorted, the album Sensitive specifically. I checked yesasia.com but her albums do not exist...

:(