INFINITE

Discuss the Korean music industry.
Viande

Post by Viande » Jun 14th, '12, 10:37

Thanks Sham for the link. I hope someone subs it. :wub:

INFINITE joins hands with UNICEF to help children around the world
These sweethearts...

Oh and tumblr is going mad about INFINITE triple crown. I haven't seen the winning video yet but video comments and tumblr suggest they won again! :cheers:
120614 Infinite - The Chaser @ M! Countdown
Found it! Congrats INFINITE! :wub:
120614 엠카운트다운 1위 인피니트
[HD 720p] Infinite - The Chaser 120614
[ENG SUBS] The Night Where Inspirits Shine 120609 1/2

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jun 14th, '12, 17:29

So I had the premonition, wahahaah :alcoholic:
Mnet Countdown Infinite Nr 1 120614.tp
Mnet Countdown Infinite - The Chaser 120614.tp

I'm back with links, and I need time to watch all vids you insane ladies provided. Sunday will be my day with Infinite, then...

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jun 15th, '12, 09:55

If anyone from U.S. anytime soon starts sprouting nonsense that Kpop is neglecting them, I swear, I will punch them in the freaking face. With a freaking A-bomb!!
Just one concert after another. With this being my nightmare: SHINee AND INFINITE together. Again. again million light years from me.
https://www.facebook.com/kpopinla
https://twitter.com/#/Kpopfes_in_LA
I don't have to add that I'm so furious yeah!

Viande

Post by Viande » Jun 15th, '12, 17:50

Lucky bastrards... I hope they also find Europe together, some day, and that I have money (and time) then... :hissy: :cry: (INFINITE & SHINee on same concert, all I could ask for)

120614 INFINITE "The Chaser" Full Encore Stage (First Triple Crown)

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jun 16th, '12, 17:08

YHI Sketchbook ep 148 - Infinite^^
And the torrent
:salut:

IF they come to Europe together, I will take a loan to see that.

Viande

Post by Viande » Jun 16th, '12, 22:47

Thank you! ^^

Now that I watched the ep 4 of Ranking King with subs, I felt really bad for Sunggyu. As I have said before, these kids should stop teasing/bullying him so much. Seeing him cry was really shocking. He really cares for the members and they (and fans...) should show him more respect in variety shows too.
As much as I like the show, the "Brain King" ranking was just wrong, it should have been "who lies the best". I don't see how lying makes you any wiser and believing lies any more stupid. I thought the way Woohyun won was just wrong and that fake tag was cheating. I know it was for entertainment but I didin't find it funny and so didn't some of the INFINITE members either. Sungjong was clearly upset and clearly didn't like the whole scheming the other members did. Not to speak of Sunggyu who was yet again fooled by Woohyun, who he trusts. Honestly speaking, I felt sad watching the episodes 3 and 4, even with cutie Dongwoo fooling around. :-(

Sham26

Post by Sham26 » Jun 17th, '12, 02:23

Viande wrote:Thank you! ^^

Now that I watched the ep 4 of Ranking King with subs, I felt really bad for Sunggyu. As I have said before, these kids should stop teasing/bullying him so much. Seeing him cry was really shocking. He really cares for the members and they (and fans...) should show him more respect in variety shows too.
As much as I like the show, the "Brain King" ranking was just wrong, it should have been "who lies the best". I don't see how lying makes you any wiser and believing lies any more stupid. I thought the way Woohyun won was just wrong and that fake tag was cheating. I know it was for entertainment but I didin't find it funny and so didn't some of the INFINITE members either. Sungjong was clearly upset and clearly didn't like the whole scheming the other members did. Not to speak of Sunggyu who was yet again fooled by Woohyun, who he trusts. Honestly speaking, I felt sad watching the episodes 3 and 4, even with cutie Dongwoo fooling around. :-(
The worst thing is I watched first Weekly Idol episode, i find it quite funny and after that RK and I was soooo bored,yeah it wasn't funny anymore, and yeah even how Woohyun "killed" Sunggyu wasn't correct, he didn't have a gun so how could he killed him ?and Dongwoo was much smarter.
Anyways thinking about it, the whole ranking thing is absurd, Sesame player was done in a much better way!We don't want to know who's better than who, we loves them all.
I don't know if I'll keep watching this,haters start spaming about how our boys don't respect their leader,their fans knows who they are and it's just scripted but it really gives a bad image about them,

Btw, thanks for the links lovely ladies :cheers:

Viande

Post by Viande » Jun 17th, '12, 08:45

My problem with Brain Ranking was the the way how they made to the top by lying and cheating mostly. Tricking others is fun but lying to someone to make him do what you want isn't. Dongwoo was the real brain there. He found most of the inks and weapons there and figured out the kill order.

I hope Sunggyu will place well in next ranking. Not for the ranking but for him self, to drop the loser and grandpa image. Why keep the image if he doesn't like it.

I don't think Ranking King has bad concept but if it starts to repeat itself by same people losing and teasing the same memebers, it won't be fun anymore. And as you said, it will give bad image of them. I'm sure they don't treat Sunggyu that way at the dorm but some might start thinking they do, based on these shows. I will of course continue watching it but I just hope they would stop that teasing. It's not all scripted. I doubt haters really care who's being teased. From what I have noticed, most of the people seem to enjoy this ganging on Sunggyu.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jun 17th, '12, 14:55

I still haven't seen ep 3 & 4, but from ep 1 and 2 I didn't quite enjoy this show the same as I did with Sesame. The whole concept is absurd as for me and it stirs some really unpleasant feelings and situations both among boys and the fandom. "Fans" always teased Sunggyu regarding his eyes, greed for solos etc, but f*ck it, they forget that it's Sunggyu who can carry the whole song, even if all 7 members sing. It's him who gives the strength to it, but I guess brainless hordes of fangirls like to make fun of sb. being non-scripted, non-plastic, non-usual. This is why I think RK is wrong. It projects completely wrong image of our boys.
And you know, this reminds me a bit of the beginning of Hello Baby with SHINee, when Jjong guessed almost immediately what kind of show they will be doing but the rest denied, making him an idiot.
Here Dongwoo shows the real brain skills, but what he gets?

I'm really glad IS 2 came right now for Sunggyu, I really am.

Update:
I cut Entertainment Weekly with Infinite, it is subbed:
EW - INFINITE
Let's hug Dongwoo forever. That's it. He reigns proudly my bias list.
PS. For Sham:
I went today to Botanical Garden, and look what I found^^
Plus, Sham, you're turning into Wookie fangirl too??

Viande

Post by Viande » Jun 17th, '12, 20:29

Thank you. ^^

Hoya plant! :mrgreen: I've been seeing INFINITE everywhere since their comeback... (Not really making this up, I just took the pictures for the lols when I saw them. I have no idea how my headset's wire was tangled like that, other than to mess up with my sanity! The rubber band I can understand, it's normal.)
and expecting more. ^^

Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Sweden

Post by Keiko1981 » Jun 17th, '12, 21:28

Viande wrote:Thank you. ^^

Hoya plant! :mrgreen: I've been seeing INFINITE everywhere since their comeback... (Not really making this up, I just took the pictures for the lols when I saw them. I have no idea how my headset's wire was tangled like that, other than to mess up with my sanity! The rubber band I can understand, it's normal.)
and expecting more. ^^
LOL, seen that ice cream as well and INFINITE crossed my mind. :mrgreen:

Sham26

Post by Sham26 » Jun 17th, '12, 22:38

Ethlenn wrote: I'm really glad IS 2 came right now for Sunggyu, I really am.

Update:
I cut Entertainment Weekly with Infinite, it is subbed:
EW - INFINITE
Let's hug Dongwoo forever. That's it. He reigns proudly my bias list.
PS. For Sham:
I went today to Botanical Garden, and look what I found^^
Plus, Sham, you're turning into Wookie fangirl too??
Nice to see that I'm not obsessed and that's normal to see Infinite everywhere and that's logo belongs to that boys only :D !
A wookie fangirl? Definitely :wub:
Thanks for the links :salut:

Viande

Post by Viande » Jun 20th, '12, 17:07

[ENG SUBS] Infinite Weekly Idol 120613 2/2
Dongwoo is so adorable again... :wub: I liked this part more than the first one, which was mostly about bullying Sunggyu again.

I'm getting really tired of "calm your tits down" comments on youtube and tumblr to the people who are expressing their worries about Sunggyu and Sungjong being bullied on shows. These teenagers don't really have any respect to more sensitive (and most likely older) fans. Apparently we can't enjoy these hilarious shows and we don't know the members and their love for each other... :roll And who exactly said they do that just to hurt Sunggyu? I don't think anyone did. The problem is that they're doing it without realizing it. It's one thing to record a show and another thing what they show on the actual show. And to me these repeating jokes about Sunggyu's anger, small eyes and bad conditon start to be really old by now and not funny anymore. Jokes about person's weak points shoudn't be jokes anyway. Who fat person really likes "lol, that's because you're fat" jokes really?

I need more Dongwoo, that sunshine always gets me on better mood.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jun 20th, '12, 17:25

Damn, woman, have mercy! Tiiime, my kingdom for some time!!

Oh well, yes, apparently we know nothing about the boys, but some idiot fans who are fans for 2 months can make jokes about their -no, not weak points, Sunggyu's condition or eyes are NOT his weak points - physical appearance. And what's worse - they feel so "in group already" because they can understand and tell those "jokes". Hilarious!
And guess what, mostly they are lazy, fat, acne-ridden and bad hair/teeth/English teens who make themselves feel good by mocking some idols.
I never found such jokes funny. This is why I'm hating and go berserk on anyone who mock Jjong/Wookie's height etc. With Jjong it's getting really annoying now and it pisses even him off.

Having said that, I'm ready to kill everyone who dares to mock Dongwoo.
Last edited by Ethlenn on Jun 20th, '12, 19:09, edited 1 time in total.

Viande

Post by Viande » Jun 20th, '12, 18:53

Yeah, good that you actually corrected it. I didn't mean those as real weak points but people tend to think they're his weak points and make fun of it. I like Sunggyu's eyes and this comes from a person who thinks eyes are the most attractive part. Sunggyu isn't in bad shape either unlike people think. And I don't think he's aggressive with those beautiful eyes he has. ^^ Yeah, he's probably stickt but he has 6 kids to keep in line.

I have never thought Jonghyun's height is that much smaller that people should joke about it, but I do know people do. Besides, short guys really hate it when people mention about their height. And Jonghyun shows it. Is Wookie being told to be short too?

I'm ready ready with a torch and a pitchfork, Ethlenn. :twisted:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jun 23rd, '12, 12:39

Viande

Post by Viande » Jun 23rd, '12, 21:37

Thanks for the links.

Sunggyu's IS2 performance was great. :wub: Although the song was boring and the choir and music was too loud. Occasionally I couldn't hear his voice over the choir. Sunggyu's voice is naturally strong so I blame the mixer. Waiting for next episode. ^^

Sham26

Post by Sham26 » Jun 23rd, '12, 22:55

Thanks for the links :wub:

Even if the song was like that, I really was so proud of him and proud to be an Inspirit, what I really love about Sunggyu is his feeling, I was about to cry from the emotions.
Sunggyu, who ever mocks him, should ask himself if he has got his talent!

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jun 24th, '12, 09:11

"Fans" lately made another joke, very subtle and of course nice, and it goes like this: SMEnt created new sub-group with Ryeowook, Jonghyun and Suho (EXO) and called it SM Insoles.

Of course, I had to comment that accidentally those three are best voices in respective groups (dunno that much about Suho, but since he did Jjong's voice impersonation, I'm fine with this kid). And I got shitstorm again. Fangirls.
You, Sham, said almost exactly what I once said about mocking idols.

Anyway...
120624 도전1000곡 우현.동우노래컷 (by 닥치고성규) 1000 Songs Challenge, one of my fav shows, too bad it's not available on torrents and I have no time and will to clubbox it every week.
[INFINITE] 120625 - 120701 | Schedule

Monday | 0625
- Immortal Song 2 Recording ::Sunggyu::

Tuesday | 0626
- SBS TV [The Most Beautiful Travel in the World] | 5:35 pm [kst]
- Big Wave Concert [@Expo 2012 Yeosu Korea]::INFINITE+SHINee | 7:30pm [kst]

Wednesday | 0627
- Mnet MWIDE Infinite’s Ranking King | 5:00pm [kst]
- Mnet God of Music | 11:00pm [kst]

Thursday | 0628
- Mnet M!Countdown | 6:00pm [kst]

Friday | 0629
- KBS Music Bank | 6:10pm [kst]

Saturday | 0630
- MBC Music Core | 4:10pm [kst]

Sunday | 0701
- SBS Inkigayo | 5:35pm [kst]
- KBS Open Concert | 5:40pm [kst]

****Subject to Change
source: ifnt7+murisu

Viande

Post by Viande » Jun 28th, '12, 09:57

Yeah, I saw that voice impersonation and it was nice, not the funny people usually do. I don't know the EXO-K members so no idea who's the best singer but in the album and live there were two members with quite powerful voices.

Some links:
[INFINITE] 120622 MTV Behind the Show
120625 위기탈출넘버원 INFINITE 우현,성종컷 (by 닥치고성규)
120627 음악의신 INFINITE Cut
120627 Weekly Idol - BEST 10 Trend Idols for the 1st Half of 2012 Myungsoo #6

and you probably saw this on tumblr but there were a few lines that caught my eye.
[CAFE] 120627 - INFINITE Q&A Season 2: Sunggyu
Choose something simple you can promise to do directly on the spot if oppa gets 1st on Ranking King!

If I get 1st place, I’ll call my mom to brag about it
Aww.
In The Chaser’s choreography, there’s a move where all the other members kneel during oppa’s part right? Were you happy because they were made you the main?

I’m very pleased. Their knees will hurt a bit ㅋㅋ
Evil Sunggyu giving back all the teasing. :twisted: (Although, it was probably just a joke.)
A thing women do that HoneyGyu doesn’t like! Something you wouldn’t want your girlfriend to do if you had one

I hate people who lie
I'm with him, I hate lying the most. It's probably the reason why he looked so upset in "brain" ranking episodes... and why I didn't like those episodes.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jun 28th, '12, 11:54

Viande wrote:Yeah, I saw that voice impersonation and it was nice, not the funny people usually do. I don't know the EXO-K members so no idea who's the best singer but in the album and live there were two members with quite powerful voices.
Well, I know only names of two (thanks to that massive EXO spam on my dash) from EXO-K: Suho (that impersonation) and Chanyeol (the Creep), and this one has really deep voice. From EXO-M I know only Kris and Tao. And I have no intention to know more.
Sunggyu wrote: I hate people who lie
Viande wrote: I'm with him, I hate lying the most. It's probably the reason why he looked so upset in "brain" ranking episodes... and why I didn't like those episodes.
I'm with you on this.

According to MRS. Sunggyu Dongwoo will appear on Sunggyu's IS2 competition to rap/sing.
My mind is not there...

Viande

Post by Viande » Jun 29th, '12, 09:24

Found mp3 rip of Sunggyu's IS2 performance, if your interested. It's from INFINITE7SOUL but I couldn't find the original post so just linking the link google gave me:
120623 Immortal Song2 - Sunggyu ~ Love Cannot Be Done.mp3

Can't wait to see Dongwoo with Sunggyu in IS2. :wub:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jun 30th, '12, 10:23

Infinite - Last Summer Music Bank 2012-06-29.tp :wub: :wub:

Thanks for the mp3^^

Series "Infinite in real life":
This popped as ad-on on one website I was on.

Plus:
[darak69.net]120701 개그투나잇 하오차오 동우.우현.성종 cut
[darak69.net]120627 MNET 음악의 신 인피니트
120627 Infinite @ God Of Music (Full)
[FullHD] 120630 Sunggyu (INFINITE) - Immortal Song 2
.:1080P:. 120630 Infinite - In The Summer
funny cause it's the same scene they had Come Back Again 2 years ago, right?

I just have to, I just...
I'm in love, don't wake me up :faint:

Update 2:
INFINITE in Yeosu EXPO full cuts

Update 3:
[INFINITE] 120702 - 120708 | Schedule

Monday | 0702
- SBS Jung JaeHyung + Lee Hyori’s You & I | 12:10am [kst]

Tuesday | 0703
-

Wednesday | 0704
- MNET MWide Infinite’s Ranking King | 5:00pm [kst]

Thursday | 0705
-

Friday | 0706
- KBS Music Bank in Hongkong | 6:10pm [kst]

Saturday | 0707
- KBS Immortal Song 2::Sunggyu::w/Dongwoo+BabySoul | 6:05pm [kst]

Sunday | 0708
-

****Subject to Change| frequently updates~
source: infnt7 + murisu
So, Dongwoo will be next weelk. :wub: :wub:
Last edited by Ethlenn on Jul 3rd, '12, 21:17, edited 1 time in total.

Sham26

Post by Sham26 » Jul 2nd, '12, 20:30

Thank you
Can't wait for Dongwoo's appearance! :wub: :heart: :faint:

Viande

Post by Viande » Jul 3rd, '12, 20:36

Thank you for the links!

I'm so much behind on news & videos. (and tumblr...) Had a busy weekend and it won't be any easier this week either. I managed to check Sunggyu's and Ryeowook's IS2 performances though. :wub:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jul 11th, '12, 08:05

Let's spazz!!!!
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/fm9Ka3qOKhg" frameborder="0"></iframe>
:wub: :wub: :wub: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jul 14th, '12, 09:21

A concert;
Thanks for tones of links as always, ah Dongwoo... :wub:
Last edited by Ethlenn on Jul 22nd, '12, 09:11, edited 2 times in total.

Sham26

Post by Sham26 » Jul 14th, '12, 22:15

I need to catch up with all this :cry: :cry:
Thanks ladies for the links :cheers:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jul 17th, '12, 16:11

I have to make Dongwoo's laugh as my ringtone, damn this boy... The poster shooting... omg.

Yeah, that was predictable that uri leader won't be on IS for too long. Pity... :cry:

Viande

Post by Viande » Jul 18th, '12, 06:28

INFINITE’s Woohyun cast in Hyomin’s upcoming drama ‘The Thousandth Man’
Somehow I can't imagine Woohyun without his greasy aegyo. I can see him capturing gumiho's heart by throwing hearts. :mrgreen:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jul 18th, '12, 09:13

Or he can make all gumihos his girlfriends...

Hyomin is ok as for idol-actress, lets wait and see whether Namgrease can actually speak without more grease.

I wish there would be something for Dongwoo, not the acting cause he can't act to save his life, but something, anything.

Peggy

Post by Peggy » Jul 21st, '12, 02:51

Ethlenn,
Sent you PM :-)

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jul 21st, '12, 15:50

Peggy, since I can't send PM (and have no idea why), replying here: I guess most of the problems on my blog are caused by disqus. I will look more into it. I will try to make a new lighter layout sometime this night or tomorrow. Something not pastel though, since I absolutely hate pastels.

Meanwhile we can have Dongwoo with Sunggyu on IS 2 2012-07-21 or here first part

Sham26

Post by Sham26 » Jul 21st, '12, 18:19

He won, they won, my goodness, I'm so happy and proud of them.
:wub: :heart: :faint:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jul 21st, '12, 18:22

I hate you. hate you with the fire of thousands suns.
That hat, that haaaat, I need air...
I have to add one thing only

Yey for them winning!! That was such a nice moment! :wub:

Update:
KBS released video of Fighting Korea - Olympic Games, and Infinite is featured there

Update 2:
Sunggyu + Dongwoo on IS mp3

Viande

Post by Viande » Jul 24th, '12, 07:37

Yay, good job Sunggyu & Dongwoo! :cheers: :wub: It was defiently my favourite performance of Sunggyu on IS2.
Just checking, there will be more voting on next episode or did they lose after that win? I haven't had time to watch full episode due to moving.

and thanks for the mp3 ^^

Sham26

Post by Sham26 » Jul 26th, '12, 22:16

I envy you , you know a (?) song for every word :D

She`s Back_PV
I wanted to fangirl here but D-A didn't work for me, but this is my favorite MV EVER, yes I may (?) be biased, seing Hoya half naked and WET or the crazy and adorable Dongwoo, I felt like crying while watching this. :cry: :heart: :faint:

P.s: Viande, hope that your moving and unpacking went well and that the new place brings amazing things to you :cheers:
Last edited by Sham26 on Jul 26th, '12, 22:22, edited 1 time in total.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jul 26th, '12, 22:22

Sham26 wrote: I envy you , you know a (?) song for every word :D
Well, I do know a lot of songs, but words, as we know don't come easy :P

OK, MV is cute and all, but - with audio off. This song sucked in Korean and it doesn't sound any better in Japanese either. This is simply a bad song. MV may mislead us, but... Oh OK, I hate that song.
But Dongwoo is a precious little freak :heart:

Sham26

Post by Sham26 » Jul 26th, '12, 22:33

Ethlenn wrote: Well, I do know a lot of songs, but words, as we know don't come easy :P
:w00t: You are impressive !
Ethlenn wrote: OK, MV is cute and all, but - with audio off. This song sucked in Korean and it doesn't sound any better in Japanese either. This is simply a bad song. MV may mislead us, but... Oh OK, I hate that song.
But Dongwoo is a precious little freak :heart:
I never liked the song so I wasn't expecting much for it's japanese version, but the video is so cute and they are so perfect and wet...okey I'm becoming more and more a mindless fan !

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jul 26th, '12, 22:56

Well, I'm not impressive at all, I have a long story with music, and I live for much longer than you, hon^^
When we were younger, my sister and I played dozens of music games we made up, like - "guess what song I'm thinking about" (and we gave clues, questions and answers about the song and artist), or "ong expressing my current mood" or writing up some random word and trying to find a song for every letter. We both fetishized music a bit ever since we were young. Of course, I know a loooot of crap, since radio was my best friend. Now I like to write random words in youtube and listen to whatever comes up.

I guess your emotions now can be put like this.

Sham26

Post by Sham26 » Jul 26th, '12, 23:20

Ethlenn wrote:Well, I'm not impressive at all, I have a long story with music, and I live for much longer than you, hon^^
When we were younger, my sister and I played dozens of music games we made up, like - "guess what song I'm thinking about" (and we gave clues, questions and answers about the song and artist), or "ong expressing my current mood" or writing up some random word and trying to find a song for every letter. We both fetishized music a bit ever since we were young. Of course, I know a loooot of crap, since radio was my best friend. Now I like to write random words in youtube and listen to whatever comes up.

I guess your emotions now can be put like this.
WOW, I wonder why I've never thought about looking for a song for every letter or other games, it's a great way to discover artists and songs we've never heard ! I learn from you.
I'm free-falling, thank you for the song, my sister asked me for the title :D

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jul 26th, '12, 23:39

Viande

Post by Viande » Jul 27th, '12, 07:14

Thank you Sham, moving went fine. ^^

Your music knowledge must me impressive, Ethlenn. I'm pretty ignorant when it comes to music I don't listen. I have very bad memory with song/movie/actor names so nothing I'm not interested in stays in my head.
But back to She's Back MV. Like you two, I don't like the song but the music video looks like so much fun. I hope they enjoyed shooting it. I want to see the footage for this! Dongwoo moments :wub:

Some Sunggyu:
[ENG] WeekSungkyu.avi
His voice is so deep when he's sleepy. ^^

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jul 30th, '12, 16:40

RK - horror theme eng subbed:
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4

Poor, poor Dongwoo :cry: :cry:

Peggy

Post by Peggy » Jul 31st, '12, 07:18

Ethlenn,
I am still stubborn and still trying to send you a PM. You won't be able to reply decently to this last one although you are clever with words as well as music ! 8)

Anyway please look for a rather nice link to photos of Osamu Mukai. Maybe I sent before but even so I am quite likely to repeat. I do like this young man with the inviting
pose. (changed that word at the last minute) Tell me if your hands twitch. :whistling:

Disqus or whatever it is called is a wreck for me. I am getting it off my PC ASAP. It is very intrusive. also I am going to uninstall IE9 which is slowing my PC considerably.

I will come here to see if you have any remarks.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Jul 31st, '12, 08:10

IE?? Disqus works under Firefox and Chrome, maybe this is why you have problems with comments. You don't need to install disqus to see it on the blog/website.

As (a$$?) for Anan, well... it does have some nice photoshoots.

Peggy

Post by Peggy » Jul 31st, '12, 08:48

Posterior. Old tyme word.
Just like you said.

Believe me I did not install Disqus. It just appeared and took over from somewhere when I was trying to get,and write,comment on blog. also the only thing I installed wasInternet Nine which has been pushing me every day with windows popping up. I discussed with California site here and also with my tekkie and it seems lots of people are doing this and I was told it wold not hurt my PC programmes etc. WRONG :cussing:

AnywaytomorrowIget rid of both. It's too late now 1.45am and my eyes are closing.I can't type any more.

Viande

Post by Viande » Jul 31st, '12, 17:32

Yeah poor Dongwoo. But can't say he wasn't adorable. :wub: The hauted house was hilarious though, all of them screamed even if they didn't see anything. I just wonder how they can be scared while filming. Obviously some of them were just acting but Dongwoo, Sungyeol and Woohyun seemed to be serious. I was never scared of haunted houses even as kid because I didn't find them convincing enough. Although, I like horror movies and they can scare me. ^^ (I would never go to an abandoned hospital... *shivers*)

More Dongwoo:
120730 Mnet WIDE INFINITE 응원멘트

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Aug 4th, '12, 16:38

Thaanks love! Have a fun days ahead of you!!

Any news on who's subbing Answer to 1997? The drama looks damn awesome, but since almost all of them speak with Busan accent, I just cry. I know there is 1st episode subbed streaming, but I want to watch it you know, in a normal way.

Sham26

Post by Sham26 » Aug 4th, '12, 18:10

Thank you Viande! Have a nice time.
Ethlenn wrote: Any news on who's subbing Answer to 1997? The drama looks damn awesome, but since almost all of them speak with Busan accent, I just cry. I know there is 1st episode subbed streaming, but I want to watch it you know, in a normal way.
I only watched the first episode since it's the only one subbed and not completely, I need subs too :cry: and softsubs on darksmurfsub aren't complete yet !!
One friend spoilled me about Hoya's character there, I think it's brave !
I always wanted to watch a drama about a fangirl, TvN loves me :D

Viande

Post by Viande » Aug 7th, '12, 14:25

Iz back. Thanks ladies. ^^

I have no idea about soft subs but first two episodes are subbed and uploaded in Youtube:
[ENG] Reply 1997 - Episode 1
[ENG] Reply 1997 - Episode 2

Also KimchiDrama added those videos to their drama list:
Reply 1997

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Aug 7th, '12, 17:15

tvN makes good dramas, that's a fact. Hoya is brave, Woollim is brave, tvN is brave too.

I need softsubs, but I guess we'll be left with hardsubbed only. Eh... doesn't matter, had se... I mean raw (that ain't better either). :whistling:
Thanks Viande!

Viande

Post by Viande » Aug 9th, '12, 09:35

Oh, DarkSmurfSubs is actually subbing Replay 1997!

I watched the first two episodes and I like it very much. I don't usually like school dramas but this one doesn't feel like it's directed to teens so I find it interesting. It reminds me a bit of SuckSeed, which is a damn good Thai comedy movie.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Aug 9th, '12, 12:16

This subs are thanks to Sham :wub:

Yep, I had my doubts too cause of the "school" theme, but it's not for teens at all. It's more likely for those who were 17-18 at the time drama takes place. It's like a journey to the past. :mrgreen:

Sham26

Post by Sham26 » Aug 10th, '12, 17:52

I did nothing ^^
Thank you Viande for the links so sad there is no sub :'( !

Update :
[ENG SOFT-SUBS] 120809 MNET WIDE News ( 인피니트 & TASTY )

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Aug 11th, '12, 22:25

We've been spazzing with Sham over Dongwoo (well, nothing new here), but since it's Woolliment, we started to fangirl over Tasty. Damn, brothers have awesome moves, awesome.

Viande

Post by Viande » Aug 12th, '12, 07:44

Thank you Sham!

I'm not 100% into the twins yet. Their debut song was ok but a bit too repetive. But since they're Woollim boys, I expect better songs later on. The twins look cute thouh, with their boyish angst. :lol I'm excited to see more dancing moves.

I just wonder about their age...

Edit, I'm stupid, their nicknames are Big Dragon and Little Dragon so of course they're born in the year of dragon... 88, it's not that bad then! :mrgreen: They look younger though.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Aug 12th, '12, 09:38

I like their "Buster" a lot. I have faith in Woollim, unless they record another "She's Back". Godsdamn I hate that song.

Viande

Post by Viande » Aug 12th, '12, 11:51

Yeah, I also don't like She's Back but good news is that it wasn't really ment to be for INFINITE. I wouldn't have liked it any more even if SHINee had it.

Mehehe, should we start Tasty spam? ^^

[HD 1080p] 120812 TASTY INTERVIEW

Edit: fixed the link. They're fast blocking videos...

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Aug 16th, '12, 00:06

"Infinite sunbae"?? OK, they're humble enough^^

Alright, have to say one thing. Hoya is really good in his drama. I sincerely hoped ep 08 is not the last one. Seo In Guk blew me off (I fangirled once over his voice, but, but..), but Hoya... damn, this boy is multiple threat, can dance, rap, sing, and act. We have to build a monument to Woolliment for recruiting him and... ah whatever!

Waiting for Dongwoo to showcase now :wub:

Viande

Post by Viande » Aug 16th, '12, 09:55

Indeed, I have to admit Hoya is real multi talent and I'm starting fall in his charm. ^^

120814 KBS Olympic London 2012 Festival INFINITE - Be Mine [1080P]

Sham26

Post by Sham26 » Aug 18th, '12, 22:27

Ladies!! Don't touch ! He's MIIIINE ! kidding :D
Congrat's to Sunggyu , I'm so proud to be an Inspirit !

Viande

Post by Viande » Aug 19th, '12, 19:12

Well done Sunggyu! :cheers: I hope he continues winning in next episode. I really liked this performance, his falsetto was to die for! :wub: :faint:

and Sham, Hoya is all yours... if you don't mind lending him once in a while :mrgreen: He's so adorable in Reply 1997. Usually he has manliest image in INFINITE so it's nice to see his cute side too.

By the way, did you watch ep 12 and 13 of Ranking King? That ranking was brilliant idea, so random. Best episodes so far!

Sham26

Post by Sham26 » Aug 26th, '12, 21:51

Viande wrote:Well done Sunggyu! :cheers: I hope he continues winning in next episode. I really liked this performance, his falsetto was to die for! :wub: :faint:

and Sham, Hoya is all yours... if you don't mind lending him once in a while :mrgreen: He's so adorable in Reply 1997. Usually he has manliest image in INFINITE so it's nice to see his cute side too.

By the way, did you watch ep 12 and 13 of Ranking King? That ranking was brilliant idea, so random. Best episodes so far!
Sunggyu was so sexy, I've never him that charming, so that that was his last performance, I hope he'll come back one day.
I dropped RK (ep09 I think) but after seeing your comment and I was in need for Dongwoo's laugh, I watched the episodes you mentioned, soooo funny, I really enjoyed them, i love love love Dongwoo, thank you Viande ^^

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Aug 31st, '12, 20:36

I need Dongwoo. NAO!! I had 2 weeks of draught on boys. news. Update me!

Viande

Post by Viande » Sep 1st, '12, 07:23

Good you liked Sham. ^^

I haven't had time to follow any news this week, I'm as lost as you are, Ethlenn! But now I finally have some time for our boys. :mrgreen:

Also, made topic for Reply 1997 because it deserves one.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Sep 2nd, '12, 07:42

Had no idea they were on MuBank... :scratch:
120831 인피니트-추격자 뮤직뱅크.ts
and nice teaser to it:

Viande

Post by Viande » Sep 12th, '12, 19:33

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator