INFINITE

Discuss the Korean music industry.
Sham26

Post by Sham26 » Feb 13th, '12, 23:31

Because Woolliment loves us ! Yaay that makes a little bit sad but less than I was,I wish I was there and stole a (?) kiss while the high five session ! Then I can die .
Anyway thank you dear !
P.s:the international forum shared some photos ,don't know if that has been shared on tumblr since I didn't go there these days !
Last edited by Sham26 on Feb 14th, '12, 01:39, edited 1 time in total.

Viande

Post by Viande » Feb 14th, '12, 00:07

Woah, thanks for the link!

Key & Woohyun look alike? I see no resemblance.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 16th, '12, 08:50

I'll just leave it here:
<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/tElrvcmOwEU" frameborder="0"></iframe>

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 17th, '12, 17:35

As much as I hate fancams:
Na na na ...

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 20th, '12, 16:32

Viande

Post by Viande » Feb 20th, '12, 17:24

Ooh, thanks for the link :wub:

Wow, Woohyun being most wanted Valentine's day date, I guess his mushy aegyo works on some ladies. :mrgreen:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 22nd, '12, 08:05

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 23rd, '12, 16:00

Sham26

Post by Sham26 » Feb 23rd, '12, 20:50

That was so GOOOOOD, love love the boys !

Viande

Post by Viande » Feb 23rd, '12, 23:33

Aww, that song on live had same feeling as SHINee's A-Yo to me. ^^

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 24th, '12, 11:57

INFINITE SAMSUNG GALAXY CF [BTS]
Because they live in such weird world sometimes... L-sama err... dancing?
And Dongwoo is beyond any understanding. :wub:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 24th, '12, 22:49

I will burn in hell, but I regret nothing

Oh Dongwoo, you piece of sunshine...

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 27th, '12, 18:03

bfadgajdhahb
And Dongwoo is made of perfection. Period.

Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Sweden

Post by Keiko1981 » Feb 28th, '12, 13:08

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Feb 29th, '12, 22:24

I think I stopped to care about all threads on DA except for this one.
And maybe 1/5 of SHINee.

OK, some goodies:
First, the LoL:
Samsung CF - L version
And you better hold on to your pants cause it's Hogod's version
Waiting for Dongwoo, Namslut and Sungyeol (for the lulz).

Plus:
It seems there is no stopping INFINITE‘s popularity, for they have sold out another concert within minutes!

With the successful completion of the ‘Second Invasion’ concert that was held on February 11th and 12th, an encore concert was added for April 1st to give more fans a chance to witness the concert. With the tickets for the encore concert opening up for sale on February 28th, the servers became overloaded and caused much lag, as 150,000** people logged in to fight for their chance at a ticket.

The 10,000 seats available were wiped out right away, making this the fourth consecutive time that the boys have sold out their concerts, starting with their Japanese concert back in September.

A concert organizer stated, “The size of the gymnastic stadium is not one you can sell out easily. Additionally, it’s even harder with an encore concert. INFINITE, who possesses strong vocals as well as powerful choreography, is evolving as the divinity within the performance world.”

The encore concert, titled ‘Second Invasion – Evolution’, aims to perfect some of the parts such as the sound, lights, and special effects from the original concert to deliver an even more spectacular show.

Source: allkpop + SBS News + Nate

Viande

Post by Viande » Mar 1st, '12, 12:36

Hoya's dancing... :notworthy: Though, it looked like Hoya was dancing for us, not for the phone. :mrgreen:

Cuties won Netizens’ Choice Best Group Artist Award btw Their popularity is growing nicely!

Sham26

Post by Sham26 » Mar 1st, '12, 13:24

Damn he's a sex machine !*faints*

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 2nd, '12, 19:46

Maknae's version
So, it's a mix of irish dance and Come Back Again?

freack

Post by freack » Mar 2nd, '12, 19:58

L is so sexy in Shut up: Flower boy Band ..I am falling for him :)

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 2nd, '12, 20:02

Did he learn how to act? He was so bleak in Jiu... damn. :mrgreen:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 5th, '12, 11:58

Namgrease version.
Meh, I'm disappointed, no hearts...

Viande

Post by Viande » Mar 5th, '12, 12:04

Was just about to post it. Yeah, not match for Hoya or cutie Sungjong. Is it just me or doesn't he look VERY tired?

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 5th, '12, 12:15

He looks exhausted.
His hyperenergetic behavior pays back. Musical, concerts, shooting... poor boys. Leader looks the same.

Sham26

Post by Sham26 » Mar 5th, '12, 12:35

No grease this time!It looks ike he aged, poor boys!
Still Hoya's version is the best in my opinion and has explicit content so those who are under 18 shouldn't watch it !
Can't wait for Dongwoo's : ( !

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 5th, '12, 19:30

120305 K-STAR news 한대음시상식 INFINITE Cut
Tomorrow probably Inspirits will sub this. Yeollie filled the void of Woohyun's absence and Hoya was stoned.

Oh yes, can't wait for Dongwoo.

Viande

Post by Viande » Mar 8th, '12, 23:37

INFINITE_Comeback_MusicTrailer_HD So, something rockish?

120306 INFINITE Samsung Galaxy Player CF - Sunggyu Ver. Grandpa dance :mrgreen:
120306 INFINITE Samsung Galaxy Player CF - Seongyeol Ver.
and
120306 INFINITE Samsung Galaxy Player CF - Dongwoo Ver. !!!

Still, I think Hoya's was the best, though Dongwoo's and Sungjong's were cute too. ^^

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 9th, '12, 10:05

Yup, yup, Hoya came and obliterated all. Though Dongwoo not bad either, not bad. I like they had Paradise promo outfits^^

I'd rather not see them for some time knowing they can take a rest. But me gusta with the sound of the teaser.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 11th, '12, 08:22

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 12th, '12, 20:32

On November 19th, 2011, Infinite debuted in Japan, a debut that was filled with much anticipation. On the day before, on the 18th, they held a debut press conference, at Kawasaki Lazona, where 10 thousand fans gathered for their debut event. Japan’s fiery line of vision was focused on their “Synchro-Rate 99.9%”’s scorpion dance.

Practice, practice, and more practice
On the day before Infinite’s Japanese debut on the 18th, Infinite held a mini concert and a high-five event at Kawasaki Lazona as their press conference and post activities. There were 200 different media companies that heard news about their perfect, 99.9% synchro-rate! Just like the cover of their album, the members entered the stage with refreshing, white clothes and they all used Japanese to say hello to the audience. Regarding their Japanese debut, Sunggyu, as the leader, was the first to speak: “We have been waiting for a long time. Because we’re extremely excited, our hearts, even now, are still beating violently!” Hoya said, “Since the start, we were in Korea, to be able to debut in Japan was a dream. Our dream has now been fulfilled and of course, we’re very happy.” Dongwoo, who creates the atmosphere, when asked to disclose about the recording, he said “The Japanese ‘tsu’ is very hard to pronounce… But now, I can say it accurately! Tsu~ Tsu~ Tsu!!!” and the entire audience erupted into laughter.

When asked about Infinite’s signature: The 99.9% synchro-rate scorpion dance, Sungyeol said: “Even though everyone is praising our 99.9% synchro-rate group dance, but, to be able to reach this standard, you have to be reliant on teamwork.” After Woohyun said, “Practice, practice, practice” in Japanese, he continued: “In Korea, we’re even called the group that’s ‘crazy over practicing.’ Because we practice over 18 hours daily, only like that, we’re able to ensure the members’ teamwork and chemistry. Practicing so hard like that, only then, the scorpion dance was born. To be able to complete the scorpion dance, it’s dependant on practice and hard work.” At the end, Woohyun said to the fans: “We’ll practice till the extent of our bodies breaking!” L said: “If there’s a chance, we want to attend the ‘Kouhaku Uta Gassen’ (T/N: It’s a prestigious end-of-year music festival in Japan for only the best artists, meaning ‘Red & White Song Festival’.); we want to show everyone our dance.” Sungyeol said: “We want to practice until the standard where if we go out, people will shout: ‘Ah! It’s Infinite!’, that kind of standard.” Everyone expressed their ambitions regarding their Japan debut.

Interview:
Interviewer: Congratulations on your Japan debut. We heard that you ranked 2nd on the Oricon charts on the day of your release, the results are not bad.
Sunggyu: We’re very thankful. It’s only thanks to the fans who support us. We’re really, really, thankful.
Interviewer: Infinite debuted in Korea in June, 2010. Do you still remember your debut stage?
L: The debut stage, because I was too nervous, I don’t really remember… But, of course, it was very scary… And when the stage ended, I still remember my limbs trembling.
Woohyun: Because I danced to hard, my pants ripped (laughs). But, just like L, I don’t remember the details anymore. I just remembered how I kept thinking, how do I take care of this situation…
Interviewer: (laughs) Becaue it was a live broadcast, you were very nervous. Your Japanese debut will be your second debut after Korea, so you should be more natural, right?
Sungyeol: Even though we think like that, but during our debut Japan press conference, I became very nervous due to the amount of media reporters who were present. The Japanese that I spent a long time remembering all flew away… At that time, my mind was a complete blank. (laughs)
Woohyun: When Sungyeol suddenly stopped during his comment, I was really worried~
All: Yes, our hearts were beating fast.
Interviewer: At Kawasaki Lazona, you held your debut mini concert and you performed Japanese version of BTD for the first time, tell us about your feelings from that time.
L: Just like our debut in Korea, I was very nervous.
Dongwoo: I was filled with confidence! I memorized the Japanese lyrics well, and I was in a state that I was fully prepared. Even though I think I was in a very excited mood, but because the pressure was high, the members all told me “You have to be calm”, such words like that (laughs).
Sunggyu: No matter how I put it, we’re filled with a feeling of happiness. Also, we found out that the fans and us are very close.
Woohyun: Yes, and it’s very meaningful. We originally planned to sing only 3 songs but because we wanted to give the fans a present, we added 2 songs on the spot.
Interview: From now on, we’re going to listen to the things that happen to each member. Firstly, Sunggyu’s the leader, what do you know about the responsibilities of a leader?
Sunggyu: Even though everyone thinks about a ‘leader’ as a character that leads the members, but I think that Infinite’s high synchro-rate is only possible due to teamwork. It’s my responsibility to maintain this teamwork.
Interview: Dongwoo and Hoya are in charge of rap and dance. At the same time, both of you are in charge of the lyrics. Then, what’s the relationship between you two?
Dongwoo: To me, he’s a worthy competitor. In the future, I want to create a hip hop track with him.
Hoya: Because Dongwoo’s and my rap style is different, I’m currently still learning. I think Dongwoo is Infinite’s ‘presence’.
Interview: Last year, L-kun acted in the Japanese drama, and Sungyeol acted in the Korean drama, . As the two of you are both actors, did you talk to each other about acting skills?
L: Even though I talk to Sungyeol about acting skills 30 minutes before we sleep, every time, we end it laughing.
Sungyeol: As the senior in the acting world, I gave L-kun several tips before he filmed for the first time. When doing activities with Infinite, because I’m together with members, there’s a feeling of safety. But when it comes to acting, it feels like everyone around me is watching me so I get very nervous.
Interviewer: In Korea, Woohyun’s fanservice is very well known. In Japan too! (laughs) What are some things you take note of when it comes to meeting the fans?
Woohyun: I’m very thankful for the infinite care and support that the fans shower upon us. I want to express such feelings of gratitude.
Interviewer: Wah~ There’s a deep feeling to it. The hearts that Woohyun throws are really filled with love. Then, continuing, as Sungjong is the maknae, then, who do you think dotes on you the most?
Sungjong: I think it’s Sunggyu-hyung, Hoya-hyung and L-hyung. But these three people also have times when they purposely call for me. Even though I get really angry at those situations, all of the anger is dispersed after I hit the bear on my bed (laughs).
Sunggyu: Recently, Sungjong’s in his rebellious phase.
Dongwoo: That’s right, that’s right. Now, you can’t go against Sungjong.
Interviewer: Maknae’s so strong (laughs)! Such good relations are also placed inside the performance of your ‘synchro-rate 99.9%’ dance.
Woohyun: Of course! Even though we practice for 18 hours daily, the main point of Infinite’s synchro-rate is our teamwork.
Interviewer: In February, you’d also be having your solo concert, in Japan. Then, tell us about your ambitions for future Japanese promotions.
Sunggyu: For us to be able to promote in Japan, it’s thanks to the seniors in Korea who worked very hard in Japan before us. We’ll work hard so as not to fail our seniors. Other than that, not with just , we also will show more of Infinite’s good music to the Japanese audience.

INFINITE
2011.11.18 Kawasaki Lazona
To commerate the release of their debut track, , they held a press conference in the debut rookies’ shrine, Kawasaki Lazona. Ten thousand fans became crazy due to Infinite’s perfromance.
The scorpion dance gained many cheers!
A total of 5 songs were disclosed.
Fans gathered the night before at the debut shrine of KPOP artists, Kawasaki Lazona. Already several hundred people were present hours before the activity started and the anticipation for Infinite quickly spread. It’s been a long time since this place gathered over ten thousand people. When the 7 members came onstage and began their first debut song, , the audience’s atmosphere already hit its high point! On this day, upon perfectly showing off the scorpion dance, the fans’ cheers were the loudest. Like as if they had to prove the title of ‘synchro-rate 99.9%’, every members’ charms were shooting everywhere. “We’re very happy to see everyone!” They said greetings in simple Japanese. Then, after singing (btd, can u smile and be mine), they left the stage and the sounds of “Encore” were relentless. The Infinite members were very happy at the loud cheers and they entered the stage again, smiling, “Even though we didn’t prepare for an encore…” they disclosed their new song, paradise. Then, the encore continued and when the fans’ passion didn’t look like it was going to stop, the members looked at each other and they said, “We’ll sing one more song,” and sang nothing’s over=, replying to the fans’ passion. On this day, 200 reporters from 70 different media companies were present! After the 10-thousand people live, they started a High-5 session with the fans, and the females who were able to hold the members’ hands from a close distance were all so happy, they also cried and no matter where, you’re able to feel the Infinite wave.

What the staff saw
A report of the BTS
When Infinite came to Japan in November, the Japanese staff who have been supporting them from the start, were asked about Japan!
During the Japanese promotional and activity periods, the lunch was basically bentos and in the waiting room, the item that has to be prepared is ‘Shin Ramyeon.’ As expected, they want to eat a familiar taste. Then, the item that is the most popular is the BBQ Meat Bento! “Is it the BBQ meat bento today?” The members would ask the staff.
The cakes and desserts were also liked by the members. Also, beside bentos, hamburgers were also very popular. Then, they also often whine to the managers for coffee. (Of course, that includes, sweet cream coffee~). They often have hot pot and sashimi for dinner!
On the 18th, before the press conference, the members really worked hard to learn Japanese! Other that that, through the situation of coming to Japan, they’re often practicing what they learnt (Like how Woohyun said, “Practice, practice and more practice.”) When meeting the Japanese staff, Infinite, who work harder when they get praised by the staff for their Japanese pronunciation being alright. This time, their visit to Japan, also clashed with Dongwoo’s birthday and hence, the members were secretly preparing. On the 22nd November, they have been working under a camera but once it ended, they had a meeting and they gave a big surprise to Dongwoo, who came out of the control room. Dongwoo was shocked by the members and the staff’s cake and the birthday song, hence he cried as he expressed his feelings of gratitude.
Then, let’s talk about a small episode. About the issue of filming on the streets, Woohyun, who was walking on the streets alone was noticed by a little boy, who shouted: “Ah! He appeared on TV before! The guy that danced the scorpion dance!” Woohyun’s very thankful to him. Sungjong heard about the news from the housekeepers who heard about such an event from TV, he was really shocked. This times’ morning news team are perhaps, keeping up with the relevant activities’ news and interviews and it’s probably so due to the disclosure of the scorpion dance.

source:
InfiniteUpdates[/quote]
And (big) pics, credits as marked on them:
Sunggyu... you...

Neliets

Post by Neliets » Mar 12th, '12, 20:47

I enjoy watching you girls go crazy over them more than you think Image

But kinda watching music show and not seeing Infinite feels a bit... how should I say it... not complete? You know that feeling when little something is missing... So yeah, I am waiting for their comeback, too. Image

Viande

Post by Viande » Mar 13th, '12, 00:15

Ethlenn, we can always share Gandpa Gyu. Although, I have no idea who's my bias, it changes every release. ^^

Neliets, you can join fangirling here. :twisted:

and certain shocking pictures of an anonymn band/group made me forget to mention about L's new song, it's kinda pretty. The female voice is very umm unique, makes L sound boring. But their voices match nicely. I like nasal voice & soft voice combination. I wouldn't listen her singing alone, though.
{NEWS} 120309 Two Months’ Kim Yerim & INFINITE’s L release MV for duet single, “Love U Like U”
L & Yerim - Love U Like U (Shut Up OST) [MV HD ENG SUB]

Btw, we're not worried for nothing...
Who’s the skinniest and heaviest among male idol groups?
Not happy to see two of my favourite groups with lowest weights. No surprise with their schedules... Have to admit that they're quite short too, which will lower their weight compared to others. Not that it changes the fact that they're skinny too. :-(

Neliets

Post by Neliets » Mar 13th, '12, 04:42

Viande wrote: Btw, we're not worried for nothing...
Who’s the skinniest and heaviest among male idol groups?
Oh dear god. Heaviest group is 69 kg average...Good thing I am not in kpop, cause I, as a bodybuilder, weigh almost 90kg :mrgreen: Almost 2 Teen Top guys combined. :D

That low weight is mostly because no one has introduced muscles to them. In order to get abs they are going on diets, not train muscles. And Asians are lighter than us, Europeans. As you can see, 2PM and 2AM is the heaviest groups and not for nothing - they train their bodies, not just live on calorie shortage. This is why actually there are only few people in kpop with good bodies. Skinny abs are just for fangirls :mrgreen:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 14th, '12, 16:26

I guess Ryeowook brings SuJu down in weight and height, kkk.

Anyway, have to think about something else than Yucheon today, so...
Samsung full version
Lousy L is lousy.
‘Live type Idols’ First solo concert’s location
Infinite’s Live Concert
The live type idols who have successfully ended their first solo concert, Infinite invites everyone to a great live performance.
2012 Infinite’s concert SECOND INVASION
Among the numerous idol groups that came out after 2000, only few will become groups that have concerts that are sold out, only one year after their debut. Starting from 2011, Infinite got into a wave of popularity, their two concerts on February 11th and 12th 2012 were sold out in only 10 minutes, the ‘Total Sold Out-Dols’ are marking the public with the destructive power of their ticket sales.
Even if it was their first solo concert, they went here and there on stage, without showing the slightest sign of nervousness, with only one concert they turned themselves into ‘Live type Idols’. Infinite, that got us used to a perfectly precise choreography took their performance to a higher level and gave us a colorful image during these two hours and a half, showing steady live skills and a fancy direction. It was a concert where they showed affectionate fanservice that can’t be seen on broadcast, exceptional solo stages, and Infinite’s members’ sincere and bold comments that caught the fan’s hearts.
Together in the concert hall during February’s concert, with the fans sweating with them and supporting them, there were also fans who couldn’t buy tickets outside of the concert hall, waiting in the cold, pacing around nervously waiting for Infinite to come back.
On April 1st, Infinite will stand again on the Olympic Sport Stadium’s stage for an ‘Encore Concert’, this name only describes the new and evolved performance they’re preparing.
[Second Invasion - Evolution]’s real hidden card is said to be the members’ solo stages that will have a 180 degrees change, we’re looking forward to the image of the 7 men coming back with a warm feeling of spring.
Live video’s songs’ introduction

1. Be Mine
“Be Mine”, with a chorus that stays in your head and an impressive choreography allowed Infinite to be 1st on music charts. As it’s a very meaningful song to Infinite, it was the last song of the concert. It had a feeling quite different from the broadcasts, the members met the fans with casual outfits showing each personalities.
2. BTD
Wearing a black outfit rimmed with LED lights, it was a stage showing a perfectly executed and strong dance. During the intro, the lights were blue and as soon as it really started the lights turned red and yellow, emphasizing even more on their powerful choreography. We of course can’t miss ‘BTD”s dance’s point: the ‘scorpion dance’.

3. Can U Smile
The image of them starting the song and matching the fans’ breathing was impressive. The piano version of ‘Can U Smile’ fitted well with their white outfits and the white lightings, and it showed that Infinite’s 7 members’ harmony evolved even more.
4. Cover Girl
The stage was harmonious with a lively dance matched the sweet lyrics and surprising fanservice by taking the fans’ handphones and taking selcas! The live song got released and also received a lot of support from the fans. The ones who got their mobile phones chosen were so happy. ‘Cover Girl’ is different from the 3 others songs, for it got specially edited and released as a live music video.

1. Paradise - Paradise (1st album’s special repackage)
2. Can U Smile (Broadcasting ver.) - Can U Smile
3. Be Mine - 1st album Over The Top
4. Tic Toc - 1st album Over The Top
5. Nothing’s Over - INSPIRIT
6. BTD (Before The Dawn) - Evolution
7. 마음으로… (Voice Of My Heart) - Evolution
8. Come Back Again - First Invasion
9. Cover Girl (Live ver.) - Second Invasion
10. White Confession (Lately) - White Confession (Lately)
from infiniteupdates.tumblr
Derpsoo (nice name fans gave him) tweeted to himself:
엘군 마지막으로 생일축하해
And lastly, L, happy birthday
I hope DVD of Second Invasion will cost less than Leaping Over. Pleeeze.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 17th, '12, 09:57

Click on the pic

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 19th, '12, 12:04

INFINITE BE MINE japanese version

Hoya's/Dongwoo rap+japanese=fail
Nice touch they left original 'be mine' in korean.
But they all do look niiice. Damn, maknae is growing so... But no 'neverending keurae', you know what I mean...

Update, I just read one funny comment: かっこよすぎる~ (too much coolness), wahahah!!

Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Sweden

Post by Keiko1981 » Mar 19th, '12, 13:31

Ethlenn wrote:INFINITE BE MINE japanese version

Hoya's/Dongwoo rap+japanese=fail
Nice touch they left original 'be mine' in korean.
But they all do look niiice. Damn, maknae is growing so... But no 'neverending keurae', you know what I mean...

Update, I just read one funny comment: かっこよすぎる~ (too much coolness), wahahah!!
Thank you. :)

Viande

Post by Viande » Mar 19th, '12, 16:54

Thanks for the song Ethlenn, was going to download it off somewhere but you were quicker. ^^

About the japanese version of Be Mine, it feels so odd in Japanese. Interesting that they saved "be mine" in Korean but I guess it was because it's the main line/point in the song so it would be too hard to make sound fluent if translated. I'm still not a friend of remakes but watching the boys dancing is always a pleasure. :mrgreen:

MiNyu

Post by MiNyu » Mar 20th, '12, 02:25

where can I download thei discograpyh by torrent????

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 20th, '12, 15:26

[Pre-debut] INFINITE's Sunggyu SM Audition 2007

And:
[CAFE] 120320 - Hello. This is Woollim Entertainment.

Hello. This is WM Entertainment.

First off, we apologize for creating a controversy through this shameful act.

After Woollim Entertainment conducted an investigation because of this event, members who were involved along with staff members (2 fan managers) took responsibility and resigned. In the future, we will become a Woollim Entertainment that listens to the sincere voices of fans who love and cherish Infinite. We will put an effort in making sure that nothing similar to this happens again. We bow our heads down once more and sincerely apologize.

trans. cr; hyejin @ infinite updates | source cr; infinite’s fancafe ; take out with full credits

Neliets

Post by Neliets » Mar 20th, '12, 15:43

Ethlenn wrote:[Pre-debut] INFINITE's Sunggyu SM Audition 2007

And:
[CAFE] 120320 - Hello. This is Woollim Entertainment.

Hello. This is WM Entertainment.

First off, we apologize for creating a controversy through this shameful act.

After Woollim Entertainment conducted an investigation because of this event, members who were involved along with staff members (2 fan managers) took responsibility and resigned. In the future, we will become a Woollim Entertainment that listens to the sincere voices of fans who love and cherish Infinite. We will put an effort in making sure that nothing similar to this happens again. We bow our heads down once more and sincerely apologize.

trans. cr; hyejin @ infinite updates | source cr; infinite’s fancafe ; take out with full credits
The audition video was like wtf? Very weird singing, it seems.

Sham26

Post by Sham26 » Mar 20th, '12, 18:22

I wasn't impressed about the japanese version, may be something wrong with me, anyways thanks Ethlenn for the updates : )

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 21st, '12, 07:14

Popular boy group, Infinite, will be revealing their new song at their encore concert.

Infinite will be revealing one of the new songs off their album, which is to be released in May, during their encore concert at Olympic Park Gymnastics Arena, ‘Second Invasion- Evolution’ on April 1st. They, who sold out their solo concert 4 times in a row in Korea and Japan as well, decided to reveal a new song at their concert in order to repay the fans’ support.

At this performance, the Infinite members will show their own stages where they make a 180 degree change. First, they plan to reveal their new song that has been hidden behind a veil, and have it personally accompanied by the leader, Sunggyu. The members revealed their strong hopes by saying, “We’re practicing with the mindset that this isn’t an encore concert but as if it was our first concert.”

Also, they’ll be strengthening any parts they felt were lacking during their first solo concert in February and plan to create a more amazing show at a large performance hall.

Their company showed confidence as they expressed, “As an upgraded version of the last performance, this encore performance has been filled with various components. Also, it will become the best performance for the members and fans to breathe as close as they can together and be together.”

Meanwhile, Infinite will be opening their encore concert on April 1st at Seoul Bangi-dong Olympic Park Gymnastics Arena.

trans. cr; hyejin @ infinite updates | source cr; the star ; take out with full credits
I really don't remember if this was posted here or not:
인피니트와 함께하는 "넌 나의 첫 번째" 파티

Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Sweden

Post by Keiko1981 » Mar 21st, '12, 11:28

INFINITE’s Second Invasion in Tokyo will air on TV (TBS) in Japan on 3/31 at 8pm.
Source: [url=http://-fuckyeahinfinite-.tumblr.com/]fuckyeahinfinite @ tumblr[/url]

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 23rd, '12, 17:23

Let's hope someone will rip it since no DVD of korean concert yet.

[PV] INFINITE – Be Mine (Japanese Ver.) [HD 1080p Youtube]

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 26th, '12, 17:21

asjdbjhashfcbkasjfh

Is this only my impression that Myungsoo gets more screentime nowadays? Hogod is barely visible in this teaser.

Viande

Post by Viande » Mar 26th, '12, 22:58

Well Sunggyu didn't have even that much screen time, maybe 1 sec max... But yeah, I guess woollim likes to show L more because he's the "visual" and maybe more popular because of dramas. Would be nice if they would promote all of the members equally.

I don't know where this is taken from but some cute Dongwoo. ^^

Sham26

Post by Sham26 » Mar 27th, '12, 16:55

I agree with you ladies, I 've never really liked L, but this is getting on my nerves, where is Hoya ?:@ (Btw Happy Birthday to him :party:)
Anyways thanks ladies for the updtaes, I don't know if this has been posted or not : wakeup
Last edited by Sham26 on Mar 27th, '12, 17:13, edited 1 time in total.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 27th, '12, 17:11

I fail to express how perfect and flawless and overwhelming Dongwoo is^^ :wub:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 28th, '12, 07:19

“Trend idols” INFINITE has partnered with YouTube to put on a special, one-time event.

INFINITE, who is set to hold their encore concert ‘Second Invasion-Evolution‘ at the Seoul Olympic Park Arena on April 1st, will broadcast a special video titled ‘Exclusive! INFINITE Special‘ on YouTube right before the start of the concert.

‘Exclusive! INFINITE Special’ is raising the anticipation of fans as it will not only show various “making-of” clips for INFINITE’s flashy performance, but will also broadcast worldwide five of the songs, live from the encore concert.

World famous rock bands such as U2 and Coldplay, and world famous pop artists have broadcasted their concerts live through YouTube before, but INFINITE is drawing attention for being the first K-Pop artist to ever to broadcast their concert live through YouTube.

INFINITE’s agency, Woollim Entertainment, revealed the purpose of the special event, saying, “Although they are not broadcasting the entire concert, we hope that INFINITE’s fans all over the world can watch the live broadcast of part of their show and feel like they are actually with INFINITE at the actual venue.”

A representative from YouTube also revealed, “Starting with INFINITE, YouTube plans to form strategic partnerships with other K-Pop artists to continuously generate new content.”

INFINITE is currently increasing the anticipation of fans with their fierce teaser for the encore concert.

Source: allkpop, Hankyung via Naver
It's Sunday. Nothing will sever me from my laptop. :heart: :hissy:

Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Sweden

Post by Keiko1981 » Mar 28th, '12, 10:26

Ethlenn wrote:
“Trend idols” INFINITE has partnered with YouTube to put on a special, one-time event.

INFINITE, who is set to hold their encore concert ‘Second Invasion-Evolution‘ at the Seoul Olympic Park Arena on April 1st, will broadcast a special video titled ‘Exclusive! INFINITE Special‘ on YouTube right before the start of the concert.

‘Exclusive! INFINITE Special’ is raising the anticipation of fans as it will not only show various “making-of” clips for INFINITE’s flashy performance, but will also broadcast worldwide five of the songs, live from the encore concert.

World famous rock bands such as U2 and Coldplay, and world famous pop artists have broadcasted their concerts live through YouTube before, but INFINITE is drawing attention for being the first K-Pop artist to ever to broadcast their concert live through YouTube.

INFINITE’s agency, Woollim Entertainment, revealed the purpose of the special event, saying, “Although they are not broadcasting the entire concert, we hope that INFINITE’s fans all over the world can watch the live broadcast of part of their show and feel like they are actually with INFINITE at the actual venue.”

A representative from YouTube also revealed, “Starting with INFINITE, YouTube plans to form strategic partnerships with other K-Pop artists to continuously generate new content.”

INFINITE is currently increasing the anticipation of fans with their fierce teaser for the encore concert.

Source: allkpop, Hankyung via Naver
It's Sunday. Nothing will sever me from my laptop. :heart: :hissy:
Thank you E-chan! So happy it's on a Sunday and not weekday. Any info yet on what time it will air?

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 28th, '12, 10:35

Uff, after a hard searching i found the time:

April 1st, 5 PM Korean Time.

from here

And some eyecandy:
Last edited by Ethlenn on Mar 28th, '12, 10:36, edited 1 time in total.

Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Sweden

Post by Keiko1981 » Mar 28th, '12, 10:36

Thank you :)
If I'm not mistaken, Korea is 7 hours (same as Japan) before Sweden.
For others to compare the time:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/

Viande

Post by Viande » Mar 28th, '12, 12:40

Thank you Ethlenn for the info. :wub: Hmm, maybe I should put some reminder to be online at that time.

Oh and thanks for the voice clip link Sham, I'm not sure if I dare to use them in public though. :mrgreen:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 28th, '12, 13:42

:wub:

Sham26

Post by Sham26 » Mar 28th, '12, 14:53

Ethlenn wrote:I fail to express how perfect and flawless and overwhelming Dongwoo is^^ :wub:
:w000t: OMG! We are so spoiled ! Thanks for the info ! :dance:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 29th, '12, 16:17

See you on Sunday, ladies!
[NEWS] 120328 - 'Trending' Infinite forgetting their birthdays and sweating for their final concert's rehearsals

infiniteupdates:

Infinite are forgetting even their birthdays and are sweating for their encore concert’s rehearsals.

On April 1st, Infinite will hold an encore concert ‘Second Invasion-Evolution’ in extension to their concerts in February at Seoul’s Olympic Sport Stadium, where they will meet with more than 10,000 fans.

Infinite are striving, practicing from the dawn until very late for the oncoming concert in April. Hoya, the member who turned 22 on March 28th, worthy of his ‘practice-maniac always seeking for a perfect performance’ rumors, delayed his birthday and is absorbed in the rehearsals to show his best image.

Last time, Infinite held 2 concerts at the handball stadium, which were both sold out, so for this encore concert they are drawing attention as they are perfectly matching their ‘Trending-dols’ nickname. This time’s organization is going to be different from the first one; not only is each Infinite member’s solo stage to be changed, but also a song from their new album, which will be released in May, is going to be revealed.

Moreover, for this concert, 5 live performances are going to be live broadcasted all over the world through Youtube. It’s even more anticipated as they’ve planned to reveal their splendid performance’s making film, including various other videos as well.

trans. cr; emilie @ infinite updates | source cr; newsen ; take out with full credits

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 30th, '12, 14:11

Just look what I found:
me lost werds

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 31st, '12, 11:48

Change of plans ladieeeeees!!

Broadcast on youtube: 3pm KST
Now I'm off to work^^ :whistling:

Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Sweden

Post by Keiko1981 » Mar 31st, '12, 11:55

Ethlenn wrote:Change of plans ladieeeeees!!
Broadcast on youtube: 3pm KST
Now I'm off to work^^ :whistling:
Thank you. I have to get up early tomorrow.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Mar 31st, '12, 18:20

kkk... :mrgreen:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Apr 1st, '12, 06:50

The broadcast is already going, the concert will begin in an hour^^ :salut:

Viande

Post by Viande » Apr 1st, '12, 08:30

I'm watching but steaming just stopped. Some problems with youtube or something else. Ah, or it was all 5 songs. I managed to miss some of the songs while I was waiting and went to make some breakfast. :cry:
Last edited by Viande on Apr 1st, '12, 08:36, edited 1 time in total.

Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Sweden

Post by Keiko1981 » Apr 1st, '12, 08:36

I recorded much of it with my cellphone. :)

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Apr 1st, '12, 08:42

Some biased captions part 1
Biased captions part 2

I looooved the rock version of Come Back Again.
But Yeollie needs to train his voice some more. Leader is perfect.

Update:
120401 생중계 1/2 Intro 다시돌아와 멘트 Hysterie Shot
120401 생중계 2/2 멘트 TicToc 날개 멘트

Keiko, dear, do post the link to your blog with all vids you put up there!!
Cause I'm stalking you.

Viande

Post by Viande » Apr 1st, '12, 11:41

hehe, I'm interested too because I missed the first songs. ^^

Thanks for the links Ethlenn.

Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Sweden

Post by Keiko1981 » Apr 1st, '12, 12:08

Ethlenn wrote:Keiko, dear, do post the link to your blog with all vids you put up there!!
Cause I'm stalking you.
I'm a little late: http://www.giftedones.net/2012-04-01-in ... evolution/

Viande

Post by Viande » Apr 1st, '12, 12:55

Thank you Keiko. :wub:

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Apr 2nd, '12, 08:17

120401 INFINITE 'Shut Up Flower Boy Band' Parody Pt.1 @ SECOND INVASION EVOLUTION
120401 INFINITE 'Shut Up Flower Boy Band' Parody Pt.2 @ SECOND INVASION EVOLUTION

And something especially for Sham:
Those damned bias list wreckers. It's official now, I can't have official one in Infinite...

And Wow, Dongwoo...

Viande

Post by Viande » Apr 2nd, '12, 15:00

I tried to understand the parody without subs but got nothing so I'll come back to it if it gets uplodaed with subs. Only thing I heard was yadong. :mrgreen:

Dongwoo should sing more. Though Hoya is good at singing too so INFINITE would run out of rappers. ^^ Maybe Yeollie could rap...

Did you saw this one? 120401 INFINITE SungJong Solo - 성인식 @ SECOND INVASION EVOLUTION
OH MY EYES. What has been seen cannot be unseen... :faint: Can someone tone down that maknae a bit please!! My poor heart...

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Apr 2nd, '12, 16:37

Boys are good at freaking everything. Sky is blue, water is wet...

Damn, maknae is a full blooded diva...

But what I find really impressive in their concert is the fact they have totally differently arranged and presented their songs, this time Come Back Again in a rock version, Dongwoo singing Gyu's solo... and disturbing maknae... Plus, they have real instruments playing for them, not only a musical playback in some songs.
Woollim really invests in their hen laying golden eggs.

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Apr 3rd, '12, 15:29

[NEWS] 120403 - Infinite donating 9 tons of rice, a meal for 75,000 people, a huge good deed

Infinite donated 9 tons (9,075kg) of love rice for children.

Last February to support Infinite’s concert 3.63 tons of rice were donated to Seoul’s Hapjeongdong’s Holt Children’s Services Inc. on Infinite’s company, Woollim Entertainement’s behalf. Moreover on April 2nd, 5.445 tons of rice were delivered at Gyeonggido Gwangju-si Chowoleub’s Green Umbrella Children’s Foundation for the Young Awon’s One Love Disability.
These 9 tons of rice is enough for 75,000 children to have a meal. Over 50 Infinite fandoms with thousands of fans contributed to donate and give a meal to 75,000 children.

Jang Awon One Love Disability’s handicapped children and workers received Infinite’s 5.445 tons of support rice garlands on the 2nd, more than 300 people live there, it’s the place where Infinite and their fans did voluntary work before.

Jang Awon One Love Disability’s representative said “The rice that Infinite donated will give a meal to the children for 5 months” and “We’re thankful to Infinite and their fans”.

On the other hand, to support the concert, 2.104 coal briquettes were donated at the Holt Daegu Social Welfare Center and at Gwangju’s South Infinite Care and Happiness Sharing Center, through them, 100 coal briquettes were given to over 20 families with poor energy resources.

trans. cr; emilie @ infinite updates | source cr; newsen ; take out with full credits
Boys are flawless. End of the story.
Fandom too.

Sham26

Post by Sham26 » Apr 3rd, '12, 22:40

My heart can't handle all this ! Boys are perfect, still have official two in INFINITE , forgive me my bias !
Infinite thanks to the boys, Woollim,fandom and you ladies !
We'll meet in hell !

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Apr 5th, '12, 07:43

Sham26 wrote:My heart can't handle all this ! Boys are perfect, still have official two in INFINITE , forgive me my bias !
Infinite thanks to the boys, Woollim,fandom and you ladies !
We'll meet in hell !
I'll take the wine, you'll take the cheese.

Rock versions of:
Nothing Sober
Come Back Again :wub:
Fandom is seriously thinking of forcing Woollim to make DVD out of this plus making Dongwoo sing more.
Mah hart couldn't take this anymore... Gyu, Namgrease and Teh Dongwoo singing...

Update:
A cut from the huge file I uploaded:
Infinite - Be Mine (120402 SBS 2012 K-POP Collection).mkv

And to leave you with a smile, you know, I always hated the names fandom gives to OTP, YunJae etc... But YaDong cracks me up, cause "yadong" in Korean means porn...
Have fun during Easter/Holidays^^

Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Sweden

Post by Keiko1981 » Apr 9th, '12, 19:56

Finally figured out whose voice like best.
I like Woohyun's the most second I think L or Sunggyu, can't really decide.