Login Issue? Delete D-addicts cookie from your browser settings and login again.

Good and Bad Ending Kdramas *WARNING: SPOILERS*

Anhyong haseyo. Post Korean related stuff here.
kodoko

Re: Prince's First Love Ending

Post by kodoko » Jan 4th, '06, 14:05

nikeg wrote:
Cinemade wrote:
doomsday123 wrote:Was anyone else mad at this ending? The ending to this drama made me SOOOO mad. Why the hell did I waste my time?

Yuri's character changes her mind...for no freakin' reason. WTF?! And Cha Tae Hyun's character is an ass. Is anyone else annoyed at this guy? MAD! ANGER!
I just finished watching Prince's First Love, and for the most part I don't think it was such a bad ending as you or others in this thread think.

I hated Gun-Hee from the start and I believe that it was intended of the the character. But oddly enough, my view towards the character changed gradually, alongside Yu-Bin's changing feelings toward him. The scene where he asks her to stay in Tahiti and eat the fish he caught was truly heartbreaking in my opinion.

Seung-hyun on the other hand, appeared cold with occasional glimpses of emotion. Which I also think was intended of the character. Thus, I didn't really like the relationship between him and Yu-Bin. It consisted basically of her crying and him ignoring/commanding her around. Her relationship with Gun-Hee was more fun to watch with his constant teasing and such.

So I actually can see how the character's feelings "change" because mine did as well. But I agree that the portrayl of the change may have not been too good. Especially the last two episodes which seem edited bad with quick cutting scenes rushing to end the drama.
When he caught the fish u thought that was heartbreaking???? i think that it was more like desperate... and how could he ask such a thing when they were not even a couple in the first place? its like asking one of ur frends who you annoy a lot then all of a sudden u fall in love with the frend and get desperate enough to want that person to say with you? I do agree with the fact that the idea behind the plot was that seung hyuns relationship was more work and gun hees was more of a fun relationship, but cmon... its not like seung hyun hated yubin or nething. AND THE BROTHER PLOT WAS SOOOO STUPID.... omg "i cant see you b/c hes my brother???" ...... horrible... again i will repeat watch this only if you LOVE sung yuri (which i do) shes so damn cute... esp in the drama... but other than that its shitty
ha, ha, ha, nikeg... You are so funny. :w00t: I really had a great laugh after reading your post. I like your comparison. I have watched this drama series recently and do agree with you that the female lead sudden change of mind a bit weird.

shinkou

Post by shinkou » Jan 5th, '06, 07:09

I heard Love Story in Harvard was originally supposed to have a sad ending (i.e., the girl dies) but there was such an uproar against that they changed it to a happy one.

xLilVietDevilx

Post by xLilVietDevilx » Jan 5th, '06, 07:20

sucky endings?

- lovers in paris
- glass shoe
- a love to kill
- kim sam soon

iono i dont like n e endings, they never go the way i want :glare:

jayelae

Series with "SATISFYING" endings

Post by jayelae » Jan 5th, '06, 08:40

I am very satisfied with the endings of the following series:

Green Rose
Full House
All About Eve
All In
Mr. Duke
Sweet 18
Sassy Girl Chunyang
Only You
Save The Last Dance for Me
Super Rookie
Let's Go To The Beach

noriblue

Need Spoilers for "A Love to Kill"

Post by noriblue » Jan 11th, '06, 18:53

Can somebody tell me the ending of this drama "A Love to Kill". Couple of sentences would be enough but feel free to write more :P
So far, I like this drama, the first 3 eps were a bit boring I think.. but Im addicted to it now. Im watching up to ep 12 now.

Thanks

Hest foder

Post by Hest foder » Jan 14th, '06, 19:32

I got alittle disapointed in Im sorry i love you (s) ending coz i thought
every1 would cry and feel sorry for Moon Hyuk, but he almost died in silence.

But thats just a small thingy, the ending still pwns and its the best drama !

sadotsu

Post by sadotsu » Jan 21st, '06, 10:19

Autumn Tale... The guy dying at the end is so freaking weird. It doesn't make sense at all.

basho_banana

Post by basho_banana » Jan 21st, '06, 17:57

i thought that the series was great, but the ending was soo sad, it shouldnt have been there..Stairways to Heaven..Jung Suh shouldnt had died and left Soo Joo, she shouldve lived...it was soo sad!!! :(:(:(....i cried soo much because of the heartbroken feeling SooJoo felt!!!:(:(:(

sgwannabe
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by sgwannabe » Jan 22nd, '06, 11:52

Does anyone know the ending to Green Rose and Fashion 70s? Please tell me. I haven't had the time to watch them with school and everything. Spoilers please.

Hest foder

Post by Hest foder » Jan 22nd, '06, 16:44

A Love To Kill's ending was good. Sad and cute :)

junebaby

Post by junebaby » Jan 23rd, '06, 15:26

sgwannabe wrote:Does anyone know the ending to Green Rose and Fashion 70s? Please tell me. I haven't had the time to watch them with school and everything. Spoilers please.
Green Rose - Hyun Tae killed himself jumping off a building, happy ending for So Ah and Jo Hyun
Fashion 70s - till the end Kang Hee didn't take back her confession of killing her dad and was hanged , Dong Young and DuoMi meet again in Mangkol island...

kliquey

Post by kliquey » Jan 25th, '06, 00:54

The ending for Save The Last Dance was horrible, I just thought that Episode 20 was just uncalled for. I really don't know why they dragged it that long, and the End was just horrible! Like I said, it was horrible! They could've made it a lot better, or more touching.

ebony

Post by ebony » Jan 25th, '06, 02:24

please can someone tell me the ending to glass shoes thanks

lilpucal0v3r

Post by lilpucal0v3r » Feb 26th, '06, 20:41

In then end of Glass shoes, jo sip (sp) dies trying to save the girl in their wedding. it was so sad, i was brawling liek crazy. My first kdrama =]

I just finished A Love to KIll. the ending was bad. I didn't feel anything, heck i wasn't even paying attention. the last few eps were so drags, it was mainly crying and throwing trantrums. I wasn't satisfied.

fizzlex3mh

Post by fizzlex3mh » Mar 3rd, '07, 01:42

i'll say right now that i like the endings to melodramas more than romantic comedies (yes, even when they die). romantic comedies, usually not as dramatic, have very predictable & sometimes unsatisfactory endings.

good endings

i'm sorry i love you
perfect! i kinda knew moo-hyuk would die but in the back of my mind i still hoped he wouldn't. but i did not predict that eun chae would commit suicide. everyone says she drank poison...how could you tell though? oh well, it left me crying till the very last minute and i loved it.
autumn tale
last 3 episodes made me bawl my eyes out. the middle was painstaking because of the slow pace but i think the ending made up for it. everyone knew eun suh would die. the truck incident was ridiculous though. joon suh had all the time in the world to make a run for it and keep his promise and it was going so slowly, yet he flew in the air...? but i liked the last few seconds very much. the flashbacks and then "i forgive you for your sins". beautiful.
goong
really unexpected that they would decide to leave the palace and live regular lives. i like the cliffhanger --> "baby?!" haha.
delightful girl choonhyang
love this drama in its entirety from beginning to end. even though i dont care much for historical korea and their traditional clothing, the ending was pretty cool.
my girl
loved the cameo appearance by choon-hyang and mong ryong. too bad i saw this before watching delightful girl so i didn't understand it at the time. i think you have to watch delightful girl first to love the ending.
could've-been-better endings

stairway to heaven
even though this is my most favorite drama, i wished it couldve made me cry. but she died so silently and was just kinda like "ok, im going to heaven now" then "alright bye" so i didnt think it was very dramatic
winter sonata
loved the concept of the house that she had designed that was later built by him in the US. but the blindness was kinda random. i mean it wasnt like in stairway to heaven where her turning blind was a huge part of the plot. bae yong jun losing his eyesight had barely anything to do with the story.
bad endings

my love patzzi
this drama had one of the worst endings possible and everyone knows it. what kind of kdrama female falls in love with both guys at the same time? and then the 3 of them just become good friends at the end? i really wanted her to end up with KRW. so dissappointing. the beginning and middle were good though.
full house
just stupid. nothing happened. kiss was horrible too. maybe i just didnt really enjoy the drama overall
my name is kim sam soon
last episode was a waste of time. i wished he would've just gone to the US and stayed there. haha not really. that would really suck. but i wish the drama would just have stopped somewhere in the middle of episode 15.
Last edited by fizzlex3mh on Mar 23rd, '07, 20:15, edited 2 times in total.

Vivagirl

Post by Vivagirl » Mar 4th, '07, 07:38

[quote="fizzlex3mh"]i'll say right now that i like the endings to melodramas more than romantic comedies (yes, even when they die). romantic comedies, usually not as dramatic, have very predictable & sometimes unsatisfactory endings.

bad endings

my love patzzi
this drama had one of the worst endings possible and everyone knows it. what kind of kdrama female falls in love with both guys at the same time? and then the 3 of them just become good friends at the end? i really wanted her to end up with KRW. so dissappointing. the beginning and middle were good though.
i thought kim jae won left alone instead of leaving with jang nara? i rem she went to look for kim rae won in the end right? i need to refresh my memory..

majing_28

Post by majing_28 » Mar 4th, '07, 12:50

the best endings for me are full house and my girl
full house- its has really nice ending specially the part when you jae finally confessed his feeling to han ji eun and the date scene was really nice....

my girl- it has cute ending. and i was surprised when i saw the realy cousin eheh

worst ending was a love to kill..

the ending of goong was nice but confusing thats why i don't concider it as my best ending

fizzlex3mh

Post by fizzlex3mh » Mar 4th, '07, 19:02

Vivagirl wrote:
i thought kim jae won left alone instead of leaving with jang nara? i rem she went to look for kim rae won in the end right? i need to refresh my memory..

yeah thats true but then at the very end
kim jae won came back and jang nara was really excited and the 3 of them sat on a bench and she was like "you guys can share me" or something like that. so she still liked jae won.

kandieloli

Post by kandieloli » Sep 6th, '07, 01:41

best
hana yori dango
delightful girl
my girl

some had good out comes but it wasnt like "wow" just "thats it!!"!

ones with the worst
what happened in bali-- dam y did he have to do that
stairway to heaven-- another y
tree of heaven-- yet again y
im sorry i love you
n we are datiing
probably have more but cnt remember the endings

garnet07

Post by garnet07 » Sep 12th, '07, 15:52

I'll only mention the new drama with really really bad endings:

Witch Yoo Hee -- ahh god I loved it at the first few episodes but after episode 7, the entire thing collapsed. I was expecting it to get better, but it only got worse from then on. Ahh I feel so bad for Jae Hee, such a good actor but had to choose a poorly made script. What was up with that ending? :crazy: :x

maakopla

Post by maakopla » Oct 22nd, '07, 19:11

hmm. Let me think about it... Well

good endings:
Sang Doo ~it was pretty, touching and so sad. aww so beautiful T_T
Smile again ~ last minutes almost gave me a heart attac but then.. phew
goong s ~ the good things they had in the beginning they came back in the end^¨

not satisfying::
A love to kill ~ just why? WHY? it could have been happier you know.
1% of anything ~ yeah, they dragged it all way too much
Time of dog and wolf ~left me a bit of hanging
coffee prince ~when they drag it I hate that
Dal Ja's spring ~thsi ending was dragged too.

JlovesVan

endings...

Post by JlovesVan » Nov 13th, '07, 02:47

Endings that were satisfying for me...

Full House (kiss could have been better though LOL)
Sorry I love you (yeah, I know but still a good ending)
Kim Sam soon
Dal Ja's Spring (so cute!)
Sangdoo (all time favorite drama and ending! Beautiful from start to finish)
Loveholic
My Girl
Smile Again (adorable and sweet!)
Palace
Coffee Prince (cute but got a bit draggy, still satisfying)
Romance
All About Eve
Autumn Tale

Endings that made me crazy....
Love To Kill (this drama exhausted me to no end....)
Stained Glass (WTF??)
Glass Slipper
Let's go to the Beach
Time of Dog and Wolf (uhmmm....possibly could have a second season???)
Rebirth/Next (I mean....Really????)
Summer Scent (sigh...I kind of liked this one until the end...)
Winter Sonata (it had just gone on way too long at this point, I didn't care anymore..)

sparklingstream

Post by sparklingstream » Dec 13th, '07, 17:12

gd endings: :D
full house
my girl
goong
coffee prince <3

bad endings:
a love to kill
sang doo

tht's all that i can think of, so far..

apostolai

Post by apostolai » Apr 18th, '08, 19:12

tae wang sa shin gi was good but i didnbt like the ending. i wish bae yong joon remained alive on earth & stayed w/ lee ji ah instead of dying & going to heaven. :(