[Discussion] Once Upon A Time in High School (movie)

Anhyong haseyo. Post Korean related stuff here.
DonlySuperman

[Discussion] Once Upon A Time in High School (movie)

Post by DonlySuperman » Mar 26th, '05, 19:05

You know, I really love korean movies/series. This one, I really don't understand. The ending was weird too.
Kwon Sang Woo was in love with Han Ga In and vice versa. All of a sudden Sang Woo's friend ran off with Han Ga In? And the ending...it was really weird. They should've tell the reason why Han Ga ran away with Sang Woo's friend or if she hadn't ran away. Maybe left for some other reason. Anyhow, I think those two should've been together.
Seeing the cover of this movie, I thought it was going to be some sort of comedy considering Kwon Sang Woo from My Tutor Friend but instead, it's a seroius movie.

P.S. HAN GA IN....GORGEOUS. I'll watch the movie again just to see her again.

kood
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by kood » May 18th, '05, 05:52

This movie sucked.
**/5 - Two for having Ha Ga In, 1 is for a horrible movie with ugly people. :lol

DonlySuperman

Post by DonlySuperman » May 18th, '05, 07:36

kood wrote:This movie sucked.
**/5 - Two for having Ha Ga In, 1 is for a horrible movie with ugly people. :lol
I agree the story was bad although I do like the actor/actress Kwon Sang Woo and Han Ga In, just don't like their characters in there.

nikeg

Post by nikeg » May 18th, '05, 12:39

eh?? i liked the movie... particularly b/c of han ga in and kwon sang woo.... i must say it had a terrible terrible outcome.... that whole han ga in thing but it was a really insightful movie and i luved the ending fight... so realistic... i mean the director made this movie based on experience of his high school days... and that was really cool to learn about it b/c i believe it is true according to not just this movie, but also from ppl who live in korea. i guess you took it too much as a movie without a happy ending as bad... but that fact was... nothing in real life ever is a happy ending and that realism (non movie like approach) was awesome to me

rinimeatballs

Post by rinimeatballs » May 18th, '05, 19:26

this indeed was a crappy moive.....the only thing good about it was the fight scene at the end...very realistic....but other then that...pure crap..not even the shirtless scenes of sang woo could make this moive worth watching.....

melodramatic

Post by melodramatic » Jun 5th, '05, 23:39

Can you tell me where I can find this movie? I want to see it. I would rather pay for it but since I can't understand korean I need a DVD/VCD with english subtitles.

il_mare

Post by il_mare » Jun 6th, '05, 04:03

Spoilers

Well HGI's character was still going thru a break-up with LJJ. So I think the trip with KSW was kind of a rebound thing. Ultimately she still loves LJJ. So I think when LJJ came back to her and ask her to elope with him, she did. But it was quite obvious from day one that they were not really compatible, and they broke up for the second time again......and she had to redo one year to prepare for her uni entrance exam.

nikeg

Post by nikeg » Jun 6th, '05, 22:24

il_mare wrote:Spoilers

Well HGI's character was still going thru a break-up with LJJ. So I think the trip with KSW was kind of a rebound thing. Ultimately she still loves LJJ. So I think when LJJ came back to her and ask her to elope with him, she did. But it was quite obvious from day one that they were not really compatible, and they broke up for the second time again......and she had to redo one year to prepare for her uni entrance exam.
i didnt really like the ending that much either... but it kinda made sense

chitato_80

Post by chitato_80 » Jun 7th, '05, 02:45

You can download this movie here :
link removed (Clubbox is no more)
It has English subtitle.

There's a thread on how to use clubbox in this forum.

okazaki

Post by okazaki » Jun 7th, '05, 09:54

thanks for the clubbox link, shall go check the movie out. :lol

kiwikweens

Can't access the link

Post by kiwikweens » Sep 15th, '05, 06:27

chitato_80 wrote:You can download this movie here :
link removed (Clubbox is no more)
It has English subtitle.

There's a thread on how to use clubbox in this forum.

Can't access the link. Does this mean that it's no longer up?

mrvx
Malaysia

Re: [Discussion] Once Upon A Time in High School (movie)

Post by mrvx » May 23rd, '21, 00:45

i never watch this drama yet... i will watch ASAP