GOONG related Poll ^^ Shin OR Yul ???

Anhyong haseyo. Post Korean related stuff here.

If you are Chaegyung, who will you choose ??

Yul
37%
Shin
63%

Total votes: 629

malox

Post by malox » Jul 4th, '06, 05:21

Yul all the way....because he's hot :wub:

Warrior princess

Post by Warrior princess » Jul 4th, '06, 07:41

first of all if I was CG I ME not as the real CG I would choose Yul without dout! but for the real CG I would choose Shin because they are each others love of their lifes :D I love :wub: KIM JUNG HOON I would take him

jenjan579

Post by jenjan579 » Jul 4th, '06, 22:20

Yul is sooooooo cute but i like how shin and CG are so cute together and also yul's a bad guy =(

xlkathelx

[:

Post by xlkathelx » Jul 13th, '06, 01:03

Shin :]
Attachments
skinship.jpg
skinship.jpg (31.23 KiB) Viewed 3937 times

ptd

Post by ptd » Jul 17th, '06, 16:32

SHIN IS THE PERFECT CROWN PRINCE. JJH PLAYED THIS CHARACTER SO PERFECTLY. SO COLD ON THE EXTERIOR YET SO WARM INSIDE. THAT IS WHAT MADE HIM SO HOT. YOU HAVE TO UNCOVER HIM LITTLE BY LITTLE TO FIND THE REAL PERSON INSIDE. IN THE PROCESS HE LEARNED HOW TO BE COMFORTABLE WITH HIMSELF TO EXPRESS HIS TRUE FEELINGS FOR THE CROWN PRINCESS. HE GAVE UP HIS CROWN TO BE WITH HIS LOVE....IT IS ONLY RIGHT SINCE BOTH OF THEM FELT LIKE BIRDS IN A GOLDEN CAGE. BUT THE ACT OF SACRIFICING IS SO VERY TOUCHING. SHIN SHIN SHIN SHIN ALL THE WAY IS MY FAVORITE CROWN PRINCE.

KCfan_1314

Post by KCfan_1314 » Jul 18th, '06, 15:51

i am voting for x) hoon;; yul ! he is so adorable even wen he criesss ! i wanna cryyy x(

Kangta Luver

Post by Kangta Luver » Jul 18th, '06, 21:23

I choose Yul!!!! Luv his adorable smile!!!! :wub:

mckay423

Post by mckay423 » Jul 18th, '06, 21:34

I've fallen in love with SHIN GOON. Wub

KCfan_1314

Post by KCfan_1314 » Jul 18th, '06, 21:39

Kangta Luver wrote:I choose Yul!!!! Luv his adorable smile!!!! :wub:
yup yup =) he got the besttt loving/charming smileeee :wub: that makes me *faint* lolsss

xxsarahhoangerz

Post by xxsarahhoangerz » Jul 22nd, '06, 20:41

YUL ALL THE WAY! =D I do like Shin, but Yul is just.. *dies*

wynnzhng

Post by wynnzhng » Jul 25th, '06, 16:11

Definitely YUL~~~~~~~~~~

wai_muna

Post by wai_muna » Jul 26th, '06, 03:58

i`ll go to shin...he`s cool but very egois....but still i`ll go for shin..:P

arabian

Post by arabian » Jul 29th, '06, 06:27

I prefer shin..

asianblondgirl

Post by asianblondgirl » Jul 29th, '06, 14:42

I liked Yul at first cause he was sweet and layed back....but then he got sorta anoying, anyway Shin is ALOT cuter! I liked in more anyway!

Ive had friends like Yul....very odd situations.......

mkaymrxo

Post by mkaymrxo » Jul 31st, '06, 14:23

YUL! O.M.G. YUL!
he may be the antagonist in this story, but at least he realizes that in the end && changes right?
that's good! : ]

RieRie

Post by RieRie » Jul 31st, '06, 14:41

i think yul is really cute but for CG i'm voting for shin...

li-yin

Post by li-yin » Jul 31st, '06, 17:14

that's quite hard...
there both nioce hehehe ^^
but I picked Yul.

but i kinda regret it now =_=
SHIN!

mangoninja

Post by mangoninja » Aug 4th, '06, 01:41

Sorry Shin fans, but I definitely have to vote Yul. His character is just so sweet and kind. I find it tragic that CG didn't end up with him.

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Aug 4th, '06, 01:45

ehhhhhh, I can't believe I miss this thread~ (but then again, there are so many Goong related threads out there :crazy:)

I voted for SHIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

no need to list my reasons why........seems like everyone else pretty much said everything I wanted to say~ XD

"Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns... yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope..." ~ Ward Sexton

Junfan21

Post by Junfan21 » Sep 25th, '06, 21:52

I have to go with Yul!!!! He's soo nice! well, i'm still in the process of watching goong, but as of right now, Yul!!!!

sophia_truong

Post by sophia_truong » Sep 26th, '06, 05:35

mangoninja wrote:Sorry Shin fans, but I definitely have to vote Yul. His character is just so sweet and kind. I find it tragic that CG didn't end up with him.
yup yup, definitely YUL is sweet and kind

connie333

Post by connie333 » Oct 29th, '06, 04:06

i like Shin since even though he hides what he feels, in the inside he's a very good person.

un.4get

Post by un.4get » Nov 11th, '06, 05:43

omg i soooo vote for yul!

SOOOOO SWEET! LOVING YUL:D :w00t: :cheers: :wub: :roll :thumleft: :thumright: >>>HATE SHIN'S LOOK HE LOOKS WAY BETTA IN MANHWA
yul's sayings are sooooo sweet!...especially when he was like...don't get sick in the future...cuz when u get sick...i feel the pain too!
can't believe ppl actually like shin...no ofeense to whom i may concern

jani

Post by jani » Nov 11th, '06, 09:53

at first i was all for yul but then as the drama progressed i realized that shin was the better choice for chaegyung...
but for me that's hella hard cuz they're both hella hot!

jillvic

Post by jillvic » Nov 12th, '06, 01:30

shin def

blue_smurf

Post by blue_smurf » Nov 12th, '06, 01:51

Bontaku wrote:I think Shin is the best guy for CG!

Although he acts all mean and stuff infront of CG, but his soft teddy side is visible thru his eyes ( AWWWWWW). All the lil things ... like finding ways to get her to her parents' house, letting her use another car ...

While Yul loves her to the extent of seperate=ing her from the man she loves! Then again its a drama ... its more entertaining if he is this mean ... heheh :lol
SHIN!!!!! :wub:
Ur definitely right---it's the small things that really count. Shin may look cold but he's such a softie inside. I love the way he loves CG, the way he gets jealous, and his I-don't-give-a-damn-but-I-really-care-about-you attitude :wub: His being cold outside doesn't annoy me much because of those warm, lonely eyes that beg CG to love and understand him. Plus, his coldness gradually melts in every episode as he warms up to her :wub: Oh, he's such a hottie!

usagidani

Post by usagidani » Nov 13th, '06, 06:24

hi, im dani im new to posting on the forums so please be patient with me. :roll I've been back in australia for about 6 months now after 2 years of living in japan and becoming totally addicted to j dramas and korean dramas. im so happy that i can continue to watch them here! ive been japan and korea and the men there are to die for!! but no korean man i met in Seoul beats Shin!!! Shin is the best looking korean guy ive seen! (closely followed by kwan sang woo and lee byun hun - sorry for any incorrect spelling). Hes so unbelievably handsome. :wub:
So does anyone know of any other dramas or movies that Shin (Joo Ji Hoon) has been in?? I'm dying to see some more work with him in it!!!
Can I also go off the track and ask if anyone knows of dramas or movie that star Lee Dong Wook or Jae Hee?

scarlett0512
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by scarlett0512 » Dec 20th, '06, 13:03

blue_smurf wrote:
Bontaku wrote:I think Shin is the best guy for CG!

Although he acts all mean and stuff infront of CG, but his soft teddy side is visible thru his eyes ( AWWWWWW). All the lil things ... like finding ways to get her to her parents' house, letting her use another car ...

While Yul loves her to the extent of seperate=ing her from the man she loves! Then again its a drama ... its more entertaining if he is this mean ... heheh :lol
SHIN!!!!! :wub:
Ur definitely right---it's the small things that really count. Shin may look cold but he's such a softie inside. I love the way he loves CG, the way he gets jealous, and his I-don't-give-a-damn-but-I-really-care-about-you attitude :wub: His being cold outside doesn't annoy me much because of those warm, lonely eyes that beg CG to love and understand him. Plus, his coldness gradually melts in every episode as he warms up to her :wub: Oh, he's such a hottie!
I so agree with your description of Shin!!! :wub:

NADZ

Post by NADZ » Dec 20th, '06, 13:14

SHIN
Now and forever

strawberrie1210
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by strawberrie1210 » Dec 20th, '06, 13:59

although im very much in love with the both of them but if i were to choose, i would choose shin over yul. yul is someone who is understanding and patient. he cares alot for CG but yet he still chose to endure the pain of liking CG. so touching. on the other hand, shin is someone who is cold-hearted. although he doesnt say it out but he deeply cares for CG. he hardly shows his emotions. he might be cold in the outside but he's very very warm in the inside (no doubt) well, at first, i didnt understand why CG still loves shin (meanie) when she has someone like yul who is so understanding. but later on, i realized that shin is different from what he looks on the outside. deep inside, lies a weak and lonely soul who seeks for freedom and love. he had nobody to turn to when he was younger. sooner, when shin evinced his true colours, i found out that he is a softie and he yearns to be an ordinary person. and that was what that made him special.

haha. well that's just my two cents. :-)

princess_n

Post by princess_n » Dec 21st, '06, 13:29

If I were Chaegyung, i'd of run off with Yul about half way through the drama. Shin might be nice by the end, but i don't think i'd be able to stick by someone who was so awfull so many times, and Yul's lovely all the way through...well, if not a little manipulative. But he loves her!!! Even at the end i was thinking, Chaegyung, what are you doing??? Run off with Yul!!! The end makes me so sad, how come it shows a happy ending for everyone but him, who remains stuck with his evil mum? Sigh. Heehee, i'm such a Yul fangirl.

funki3

Post by funki3 » Dec 25th, '06, 16:26

shin all the way. in the beginning i was betting on yul sine shin was such an ass. but then yul started getting a little too desperate and annoying, and shin started getting too adorable for words

chunny

Post by chunny » Dec 25th, '06, 16:49

Voted for Shin!

chocolate_boy

Post by chocolate_boy » Dec 28th, '06, 02:05

Shin owned Yul in personality.
Yul owned Shin in looks.
Shin wins.

Pepsi

Post by Pepsi » Dec 28th, '06, 08:19

Agreed with chocolate_boy. Shin wins by personality.

hLiwOo

Post by hLiwOo » Dec 29th, '06, 10:00

Yul... it WAS HIS!

hail

Post by hail » Dec 30th, '06, 10:00

Shin of course!!!!!

babyvenus21

Post by babyvenus21 » Dec 30th, '06, 14:42

I support Shin but I do like Yul...
Yul's not a bad guy...
Shin's a lil' too laid back...
Conclusion, I like Yul better but I think Shin and Chae Gyung are most compatible!!!

Chewyr

Post by Chewyr » Jan 1st, '07, 07:30

i would prefer SHIN, eventhough his mean i think he is actually nice and caring on the inside :wub: :wub:
Yul can be alright too!

Litoangelgrl42

Post by Litoangelgrl42 » Apr 13th, '07, 00:27

Xiouyi wrote:yul's cute..i like him....but in goong case...i like shin and want CG to be end up with shin...coz..well the chara..fighting CG...himnejah CG-shiiii...
Same here! Even though Yul is all like cute and evrythin but Shin is nice and has a lot of personality.

Myrdhinn

Post by Myrdhinn » Apr 13th, '07, 01:00

Very hard choice to make!!

If I was Chaegyong, I would have run in Yul's arms! I like his personality from the begining (when he's the nice charming prince) and then after (when he turns into a bad guy, because I do love evil men in doramas! haha :lol )

But I think Shin matches better with Chaegyong, and also he's got a very very nice body! :wub: (#think again at the episode in the "containment room", Shin doing sport because of the energising drink, gosh! :P #)

So, they both have charms, but I think Yul' personnality seems deeper (I said "seems") bacause he expresses much more his emotions, whereas Shin always keeps everything for himself, hidden in his heart...

To finish, having two arms put it possible to have the two of them, isn't it?! :cheers: :wub:

kurodreams

Post by kurodreams » Apr 13th, '07, 01:32

im on Shin's side :P
hes not bad looking and hes pretty cute too and hes nice.
Yul was okay in the beginning but then when CG was always beside shin, yul started to get jealous and thats when he gets kinda like envious type. he wanted CG for himself like acted all selfish. but of course yul which is Jeong Hoo is very cute too ^^