Goong Season 2 Poll Whats going to happen?

Anhyong haseyo. Post Korean related stuff here.

What do you think is going to happen in Goong Season 2

Shin is going to be assasinated
7%
C.G is going to die
4%
Yul is going to die
5%
Yul is going to die
5%
C.G and Shin are going to live happily ever after
50%
None of the above. If so what are your ideas?
28%

Total votes: 270

deathviasatellite

Post by deathviasatellite » Jul 22nd, '06, 19:32

aww i hope there are no deaths! well, not for CG, shin or yul.. i want yul to have a happy ending. he was annoying in the way he was poisoning chaegyung's mind but i still feel sorry for him :cry: & i want shin and chaegyung to live happily ever after though but hyorin will probably come back and mess things up.

& i hope they develop the story between shin & chaegyung's friends more :wub:

pumahmistress

Post by pumahmistress » Jul 22nd, '06, 19:40

deathviasatellite wrote: & i hope they develop the story between shin & chaegyung's friends more :wub:
Me too. I loved those moments, very entertaining ^^

xxsarahhoangerz

Post by xxsarahhoangerz » Jul 22nd, '06, 20:25

hm, i dont want neither of them to die.. T___T But, HEY. Im a YUL FAN, and i really wished that CG would be with Yul instead of Shin, but now that they're married. It does seem weird that theres a Season 2 because, they're married and all... What's going to happen? O__O

Maybe Cg will hate the palace life again, and wants to get out. Maybe, Hyorin comes back and starts to take Shin away again. Who knows? HAHA.

RYL

Post by RYL » Jul 23rd, '06, 14:22

xxsarahhoangerz wrote:hm, i dont want neither of them to die.. T___T But, HEY. Im a YUL FAN, and i really wished that CG would be with Yul instead of Shin, but now that they're married. It does seem weird that theres a Season 2 because, they're married and all... What's going to happen? O__O

Maybe Cg will hate the palace life again, and wants to get out. Maybe, Hyorin comes back and starts to take Shin away again. Who knows? HAHA.
hahas yeah. i have a feeling about hyorin too! >___< im a YUL FAN as well!!! :wub: hopefully yul ends up with a super nice girl xD

jihuengeekmystah

huhhhh...

Post by jihuengeekmystah » Jul 31st, '06, 22:07

i do think they'll live happily ever after. with the baby.

but i put some thought in it, and maybe Hae-myung will get assasinated or something cause the people don't like her.
then the people will fight over who will be king.
Yul or Shin?

XD they can't just be perfect. what kind of a story will that be?
like Shin said, "It's boring!"
Although it's nice to see happy things more than sad things.

Hyo Rin? Ho-Hyo Rin >:] Can't she see that one dude likes her? So retarded.
I want a nice ending for Yul. Cause his ending sucked like mad in Goong 1. He loved Chae that much that he said he wanted to overthrow Shin?!

gaah!

Kang Hyun + Jang Kyung = &hearts;!

jihuengeekmystah

Post by jihuengeekmystah » Aug 1st, '06, 03:16

Oh yea, i just finished the first few eps again.

At the first episode, didn't CG say, "The palace has been abandoned..let's imagine a Prince who everyone loves.."

What if she never really got married to Shin and it's all just her fantasy?

I'm going to be pissed.

>:[

missxsee

Post by missxsee » Aug 1st, '06, 03:21

i think shin's gonan be the king and his baby gonna be the prince` den the whole generation gonan start again hahas

crzycpl

Post by crzycpl » Aug 2nd, '06, 19:19

Okay, afew elements were missing from Goong 1 so the director will add those in. namely, there was no amnesia involved.

So, Shins sis will get killed in a horrific accident and Shin will need to take the throne. Someone will try and assisnate Shin and CG will jump infront of him to save him and go into coma. Yul will hear about it and be pissed with Shin for causing CG to be like this (i know stupid reason but this is how the dramas work, based on assumptions). CG will wake up and Yul will be the first person she sees. He will tell her that she is his wife and smuggle her out of the hospital. They will live together in the countryside while she tries to remember everything. meanwhile the ballet dancer girl hears about it and tries to get with Shin again.

Meanwhile CG has a kid (who's father we will have to wonder about for the whole season) and Yul brings him up thinking it was his. Then one day, CG and Shin meet and Shin will try and make her remember. Then the knives come out and Yul and Shin are at war again.

The ending will be self explanitory (CG and Shin get together, the baby was Shins, new prince. everyone is happy. Yul is ashamed of his actions and becomes a monk.

Done. you heard it first on D-addicts! :-)

korean_foreva

Post by korean_foreva » Aug 2nd, '06, 19:27

i think shin goong sis gets married....

mangoninja

Post by mangoninja » Aug 4th, '06, 01:34

I hope no one dies next season. I've always been a Yul&ChaeGyun Supporter, but I doubt it'll happen. Most likely it will end with Shin and ChaeGyung living happily ever after with their baby with some bad stuff happening in between. Gah, I hope none of that bad stuff involves Yul. :-(

jihuengeekmystah

Post by jihuengeekmystah » Aug 5th, '06, 16:55

crzycpl wrote:Okay, afew elements were missing from Goong 1 so the director will add those in. namely, there was no amnesia involved.

So, Shins sis will get killed in a horrific accident and Shin will need to take the throne. Someone will try and assisnate Shin and CG will jump infront of him to save him and go into coma. Yul will hear about it and be pissed with Shin for causing CG to be like this (i know stupid reason but this is how the dramas work, based on assumptions). CG will wake up and Yul will be the first person she sees. He will tell her that she is his wife and smuggle her out of the hospital. They will live together in the countryside while she tries to remember everything. meanwhile the ballet dancer girl hears about it and tries to get with Shin again.

Meanwhile CG has a kid (who's father we will have to wonder about for the whole season) and Yul brings him up thinking it was his. Then one day, CG and Shin meet and Shin will try and make her remember. Then the knives come out and Yul and Shin are at war again.

The ending will be self explanitory (CG and Shin get together, the baby was Shins, new prince. everyone is happy. Yul is ashamed of his actions and becomes a monk.

hot dang! that is a morbid season 2!

But that's a pretty funny scenario.

The only thing I don't want to see is Shin getting into another affair.

EJWorks

Post by EJWorks » Aug 9th, '06, 17:36

Could Gong2 focus on Shin's older sister? Sorry I forgot her name, but I thought she was a good character and didn't Shin give up the crown to her? A story that's focused on the 2 years she was traveling would be very intrasting. Maybe she met someone, but things went sour so they split just before she came home. Then when Shin gives the crown up to her the family becomes focused on finding her a husband. All the while her past boyfriend was about to get back with her, but now that she's the future queen of a country he can't. If he were to get back with her now it would just look like he was after power and not her. Besides he likes having his freedom.
Oh, and maybe he's North Korean. In Goong was the country still divided? I wasn't sure.
If so that could be a political problem. Maybe his father is some big-wig in North Korea but he was just a doctor or somthing that was trying to help his people.
Besides, I just really like the sister and would like a story focused on her.

Oh, or it could become a scifi goong focused on CG & Shin's baby who's now a 20 year old player. Or something...

As much as I enjoyed Goong if it were to focus directly on CG and Shin I don't think it would hold my intrest.

queencheez

Post by queencheez » Aug 13th, '06, 02:01

I would love to see Shin & CG live happily ever after. And I definitely wanna to see some adorable little babies. And especially some more of those really hilariously awkward Shin & CG bedroom scenes LOL. But most importantly, I would LOVE to see CG's "swan" friend Kang Hyun hook up with Shin's "player friend" Jang Kyung. That way, they can go on double dates. How cute is that?! >__<

piyochan

Post by piyochan » Aug 13th, '06, 07:59

I hope C.G and Shin are going to live happily ever after.They will have activity with their familay.They wil come back to Korea and take care their kids. too .

Iwannaqu

Post by Iwannaqu » Aug 14th, '06, 19:47

[deleted post]
Last edited by Iwannaqu on Jan 24th, '11, 05:23, edited 1 time in total.

gudnuf4u

Post by gudnuf4u » Aug 15th, '06, 07:41

Here's my 2 cents....the new Queen is going to fall sick and Shin Goon is forced back to the palace to be king while he manages his wife and their new baby...Yul is going to come back with Hyorin

ailinOxD

Post by ailinOxD » Aug 15th, '06, 22:48

i agree korean dramas do have a bit of a twist! i probably think hyo-rin will come back and yul too =/
i always wanted chae geong and yul to be together :(
IT IS CONFIRMED that Yoon Eun Hye will be chae geong & Joo Ji Hoon will be Lee Shin
UNCONFIRMED that Kim Jung Hoon will be Yul or Song Ji Hyo will be Min Hyo-Rin
FILMING started in october
AIRING will be FEB. 2007

ailinOxD

Post by ailinOxD » Aug 15th, '06, 22:54

crzycpl wrote:Okay, afew elements were missing from Goong 1 so the director will add those in. namely, there was no amnesia involved.

is this true? or its just an assumption? O_O i dont think YUL will do that

Cefuroxime

Post by Cefuroxime » Aug 17th, '06, 18:11

I thought Hae Myung will take over the throne in season 2, but it's already in season 1. Kewl! B) I like Hae Myung. She's so cool. Does anyone here know her real name? I think it's Lee Yoon Ji. But I can't find her in the internet. -_-

lainey

Post by lainey » Aug 19th, '06, 00:17

ailinOxD wrote:

is this true? or its just an assumption? O_O i dont think YUL will do that
i refuse to believe this. it sounds very similiar to stairway to heaven

Cefuroxime

Post by Cefuroxime » Aug 19th, '06, 04:37

If this is going to happen in season 2, I think I'm not going to watch it. I don't like the ff. ideas:

*Hae-Myung dies. (GongJu-mama may have appeared not frequently, but she has a very important role and influence to the Royal Family.)
*The coma thing... Yul pretending to be her husband... the war between Yul and Shin... (I think this plot is too banal and will just make the story uninteresting and dull.)

Why do season 2s usually appear to be dull? :glare:

ailinOxD

Post by ailinOxD » Aug 19th, '06, 13:19

i agree! i dont think im gonna watch it if that is the actual plot, but i could say it's not 100% accurate so we dont have to worry about that. and also... it sounds really stupid for a character like yul.. i really dont think he'll smuggle her out of the hospital and live happily in the countryside -_____- im sorry to say but its very lame

boogiexpie

Post by boogiexpie » Aug 19th, '06, 19:29

im hoping that really won't happen lol YAY looking really forward to february!

Freshh

Post by Freshh » Aug 20th, '06, 07:10

SnugglesBby wrote:ok, i don't think any of these would happen because honestly, they really don't bring much of a plot. not any of them. but i won't suggest any other ideas either because i really don't want a Goong 2. as much as i love SHIN and want to see more and more and more and OH SO MUCH MORE of joo ji hoon, i think they shouldn't make a season 2. it's perfect, more or less, the way it is and so they should just leave it that way. goong 2 might just ruin the original goong in everyone's heart.

***but, to have some fun, i voted for Yul to die. cuz i really don't want to see that character ever again, let alone watch him.
goong was original made from a manga.. and from most the manga-made series i've seen, the sequel just isn't as good since it's not written from the manga anymore
and how can you say that about Yul?! i love him. he's just a really sad character who lost everything he love.

as for
C.G and Shin are going to live happily ever after
we all know that's goina happen whether we like it or not. and no one's goina die
i really want Yul and CG to end up together though..
maybe it's just me but i usually like the side character better.. the main character is usually really arrogant/dense/perfect-smart one or the other

sitaslide

Post by sitaslide » Aug 28th, '06, 09:06

well...i think this film will still be a comedy drama..
it won't be just suddenly any assassination appeared..
but the question is what is the main plot of the drama?

in first goong...it was how they finally can love each other and be a married couple..
so probably in second...is how to maintain their marriage..and probably their kingdom.. however is a modern world now right?? what problems that would appeared..?
and will it be any of Yul's mother or him being involved there?

hihi..just guessing.. :roll
just love the film..very entertaining..

best regards everyone..
:thumright:

li-yin

Post by li-yin » Aug 28th, '06, 18:03

why does anyone have to die? *boo hoo*
I do think they'll be twists and turns, but I don't think CG or Shin will die.
Maybe the great queen, and of course they'll have a baby. *hehe cutie*

Well that's my theory anyway, we'll find out if I'm wrong.

garlicon

Post by garlicon » Aug 28th, '06, 23:11

i want them to have kids and live happily ever after... yeah!!!

chikashi

Post by chikashi » Sep 20th, '06, 03:25

hey guys, terribly bad news... well, not for sure yet, but still bad news...
Four leads leaving “Goong": new formation to be arranged for sequel

The immensely popular “Goong – Sassy Princess�? is scheduled to begin shooting its sequel in October. However, it was still unclear whether the original leads will continue their performance. On the 15th, when director Hwang Inroe accepted an interview, he finally revealed and confirmed that “Goong II�? will have an entirely new cast. The four leads Ju Ji Hoon, Yoon Eun Hye, Kim Jung Hoon and Song Ji Hyo will not participate in the sequel.

Although many fans of “Goong�? were filled with anticipation for the confirmation of the four leads, but they will have to be disappointed. Hwang Inroe, who is responsible for the shooting of “Goong II�?, expressed: “Both Ju Ji Hoon and Song Ji Hyo have decided to do another work. Yoon Eun Hye has another reason, but the three of them have told me that they were unable to film the sequel. Only Kim Jung Hoon has promised to accept it. Therefore “Goong II�? will be shown to the viewers with an entirely new cast as well as a different plot.�? Regarding the fact that he has to prepare four new people to take up these characters, Hwang Inroe could hardly conceal that he feels abandoned.

Hwang Inroe indicated that “Goong II�? will continue with the theme of a fictional South Korean monarchy, showing how tradition and the present can co-exist together. The plot will also be tied to the first series. The ending of “Goong�? revealed that ultimately Lee Shin and Lee Yul didn’t inherit the throne, leading to the temporarily ascension of Shin’s sister Hyemyeong. The sequel will thus continue with this plot as the palace discovers the existence of a royal grandson living among commoners. In turns out that he have absolutely no clue about his identity. After he graduated from high school, he works as a delivery boy. He didn’t know until the palace invited him to come and he suddenly became a member of the imperial family in one night. Upon his entrance in the palace, he began his training. He will be groomed to become emperor. The inspiration for this plot came from the true story of the Joseon dynasty where a commoner became the emperor.

Currently, the drama team of “Goong II�? is building a new scenery nearby Hwaseong, Suwon. They are also diligently trying out different filming angles. After the new leads are confirmed begin October, they will immediately start filming. It will then be broadcasted next year in January.

Source: ycwb.com
Credit: ent-you.blogspot.com and aeXwen of aznv.tv
stupid huh? :cussing:

wickedseahorse

Post by wickedseahorse » Sep 30th, '06, 00:01

that is wilddddd! I don't like sequels. things get ruined. and this will ruin it.. bad bad bad! aww well... let them figure it out. i'm just glad that the original cast will come in and suffere some horror of goong 2 sucking or whatever, not saying that it will suck, it just may... they should make it look good.... blahhh

frankie38

Post by frankie38 » Sep 30th, '06, 00:17

new cast. it might work..lets see who they all are.

mangoninja

Post by mangoninja » Oct 4th, '06, 05:19

After I heard`about this news, I felt reallly reallllly disappointed. I was anticipating watching this sequel with the lovely Kim Jung Hoon in it, but guess I can't. Is it true that se7en's going to play the lead in this?

uluvlancelot

Post by uluvlancelot » Oct 9th, '06, 14:58

is JJH and YEH going to be there!!

is it true that they are for sure going to be there!! but the other guy is still unsure. or none of them will be there!!!

scorpiolgk

Post by scorpiolgk » Oct 10th, '06, 16:06

so sad a brand new cast will be used. cant he just wait a year later for the original cast to finish their work or maybe pay them higher price. i have a feeling that season 2 will be a flop and a very big one. cause not everyone can be like CG so funny and pretty than YEH acted so well. hope season 2 will be a crushing defeat as a lesson for those dumb producer.

kitty99

Post by kitty99 » Oct 10th, '06, 17:04

Is this too similar with the F4 Taiwanese version? Lost memory again?

nuclear

Post by nuclear » Oct 10th, '06, 21:54

one thing that the director needs to get out of his mind is to let her die or something :cussing: or else ........

[img]http://www.yooneunhye.org/photo/eh17.jpg[/img]
real beuty :wub:

scorpiolgk

Post by scorpiolgk » Oct 11th, '06, 16:54

ya its like the taiwanese drama series f4 meteor garden 2. but still i dun like the goong 2 because original cast not acting in it. so sad. hope the director change his mind.

princessie

Post by princessie » Oct 15th, '06, 08:12

is the sequel out already?! i hope the original cast acts in it!! they're all so talented. quite hard to adjust to different faces after watching the first season!

dianevee

Post by dianevee » Oct 17th, '06, 06:31

In Goong 2, I think Shin and C.G. will be living a happy life with their baby :D But from what I heard from the other site Goong 2 will introduce a new character. A prince who's working as a waiter in a chinese restaurant, completely unaware that he has royal blood. Meaning that Shin and C.G. will only be a supporting cast. I think another good idea would be to find a partner for Shin's sister who's the current monarch (since Shin abdicated).

Either way can't wait to watch this one! :cheers:

Geisha

Post by Geisha » Oct 20th, '06, 03:49

has anyone seen this?

[img]http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j79/6 ... goong2.jpg[/img]

i really think that our beloved main characters will be left behind, even though they said that they would be back on season 2

Pao

[/b]

winterstar

Idea for Goong 2

Post by winterstar » Oct 20th, '06, 05:48

The whole coma thing is too old. I think Shin and C.G. should get old, and the story should be about their kid (s) with a brand new story. Their kid will become a future king and will take over the throne after Shin, but he does not want to be the future king so he escapes the palace and falls in love with a girl. After twists and turns, the girl finds out that he will be the future king, and he also relizes that it is his destiny to become king so he accepts his faith. In the end, they all live happily ever after.

saranghamnidajoojihoon

I have seen....

Post by saranghamnidajoojihoon » Nov 2nd, '06, 11:16

Hi! I'm also a fan of Yoon Eun Hye and Joo Ji Hoon, not mentioning I love Joo Ji Hoon... But I think I have seen that in Goong season 2 or princess hours part2, I'm sorry to tell you all, but the cast of goong season 2 are not the original characters... Which also hurt me because I have been happy when I heard that there's a seaseon 2 of Goong but then, I have seen in the internet that almost all the cast did not agree to be the characters again, it says that only one agreed,causing the director to focus on new characters, and a new story, I'm also sad because at the end it says that Shin and Chae Gyoung will have a baby... because Chae Gyoung was about to vomit...before it ended....I would like to watch the season 2 but when I saw these news, I think that I'll just watch GOONG 1.5, goong 1.5 is about romance and the NG's they did... I hope you'll not be disapointed of this... Because if you are, I'll still expect it, because I'm a little lonely too when I saw it... But let's have hope, maybe all the cast changes their minds and want to do the season 2 again....
Well, reply to me if you want, let's just talk about Joo Ji Hoon and Yoon Eun Hye...ok...
DON'T LOSE HOPE!
AJA, AJA, FIGHTING, BBASYA!

whatever happens, Joo Ji Hoon and Yoon Eun Hye forever!!
Attachments
let's just hope they are still the one...
let's just hope they are still the one...
woooah kids.jpg (71.73 KiB) Viewed 6254 times

NADZ

Post by NADZ » Nov 2nd, '06, 17:17

Goong 2 was a total shock for me I :crazy:
Never thought that it would be different story :blink
And se7en is gana be the lading actor!!!!!!!! :goggle:
That my friends it a total shock; not that I hate him or any thing it was just a surprise (my jaw dropped )
i hope goong 2 is gana be as good as 1

saranghamnidajoojihoon

Post by saranghamnidajoojihoon » Nov 3rd, '06, 11:33

Annyonghaseyo everyone!!!!

jani

Post by jani » Nov 11th, '06, 10:07

i don't understand how this can be a part 2 with a whole new cast...how can the story continue? :scratch: unless it fast forwards like 20 years and se7en is actually cg and shin's son and he has to deal with being a monarch in his own way. that is the only way that this so called 'goong 2' can make sense to me...i have nothing against se7en in fact i want to marry him :wub: but that's beside the point ... i really hope that they don't leave any loose ends from the first part.

arielle7

Post by arielle7 » Jun 8th, '07, 07:02

to be honest, as much as I live shin and cg, I think that the new story is going to revolve aroung yul. Since he was a main character who did not have a happy ending. In fact, I think his ending was kind of like a cliff-hanger. He was so pitiful in the end...So I think in the next season, he'll find love. Although, I hope it's not with Hyorin...that would be just too cheesy :glare:

I really enjoyed the first season, and I really don't want a season two..I really don't want to see a whole season about Yul, and I don't want to see my Shin as a married man...or worse...A FATHER! He and CG are waaaay to young for that and I like dramas with young, hot guys, not married fathers! lol

I know it's mean, but the only way I would want this drama to continue, is if the baby turned out to be a false alarn, Shin and CG break up (AGAIN), and the show is now about Shin finding love :P

arielle7

Post by arielle7 » Jun 8th, '07, 07:06

kitty99 wrote:

Is this too similar with the F4 Taiwanese version? Lost memory again?

OMG!!!!!!!!! BWAAHAHAHAHAH *dead* that is TOO Hilarious, but not far-fetched in the least! :w00t:

kimmy12

Post by kimmy12 » Jun 23rd, '07, 04:44

maybe shin and C.G will happy..and i think they're having a baby..also maybe there will be many obstacle coming between them and a royal family..huhuhu

amirvero

Post by amirvero » Jun 23rd, '07, 05:24

when is the second season suppose to come out?

Avalonstar

Post by Avalonstar » Jun 29th, '07, 23:46

i love happy endings so i voted happy ending =D

KCfan_1314

Post by KCfan_1314 » Jul 1st, '07, 19:09

So there is going to be goong 2 with shin and all ?! But i thought Goong S ( with Se7en ) was the sequel. or is not ?! I am so confused. So is there going to be another sequel for goong ?!

amirvero

Post by amirvero » Jul 2nd, '07, 02:22

KCfan_1314 wrote:So there is going to be goong 2 with shin and all ?! But i thought Goong S ( with Se7en ) was the sequel. or is not ?! I am so confused. So is there going to be another sequel for goong ?!
yes there is going to be another Goong but shin might no come out in it.
here is a link that talks about the sequal
http://www.goong2.com/

DramaholicxD

Post by DramaholicxD » Jul 2nd, '07, 02:54

Did Goong season2 already came out? o__o

Hanazawa Rui

Post by Hanazawa Rui » Jul 2nd, '07, 03:26

well im still watching goong and i reached ep 16 and dont know wats the ending ...................... but i think theres gona be something wrong........... but i voted C.G and Shin are going to live happily ever after dont know y ..... hope so

KCfan_1314

Post by KCfan_1314 » Jul 2nd, '07, 18:54

awww now i am really happy that Jung Hoon and Eun Hye is going to be in it... but so sad.. shin isn`t might not be in it :[ *tears* i hope to see it soon ! GOSH I WAS SO SAD WHEN I THOUGH GOONG S WAS THE SEQUEL XDD cause it is a totally different story line

BabiiBue92

Post by BabiiBue92 » Jul 5th, '07, 08:24

Hope they live happily!
I dunt want anyone to die, I hate death

SwtyBOo

Post by SwtyBOo » Aug 14th, '07, 22:53

i want them to live happily ever after. i dun want a bad ending D:
i dun want shin or cg to die. sry, but i dun really mind if yul dies. >< :unsure:

SwtyBOo

Post by SwtyBOo » Aug 14th, '07, 22:57

NOOOOOOOOO Shin isnt going to be in it?!!!!!!!!!! :cry: NOOOO, i want him to. ;( AWWW. i hope all three of them will stay. *wish wish*

nicha89

Post by nicha89 » Aug 14th, '07, 23:40

i want chaegyung and yul to get together tho...

blueseeker

Post by blueseeker » Aug 15th, '07, 00:07

Ok this may be a little far fetch but if they are going to finally make goong 2, perhaps this story will be about Yool since we really did not have much closure when it came to him. I hope that he finds a girl and tell us their story. Maybe give us a little more on the happy life between shin and CG (with baby?).

SwtyBOo

Post by SwtyBOo » Aug 15th, '07, 00:51

i just can't wait for goong2, with the same casts tho. ><

yourgirlmikkey

Post by yourgirlmikkey » Aug 27th, '07, 05:31

I have a feeling that the producers will show us a conflict between yul and his mom (recovering from her attempted suicide) in London, or if they decide to keep Yul and his mom in the palace, to assist Shin and Chae Gyung. It would make a much more of a fulfilling plot if there were more drama between Yul and Shin, or they may even introduce a new character....seeing how the first season ended with CG being pregnant. No matter what is going on in the next season, I can't wait!

grey_yoma

Post by grey_yoma » Dec 13th, '07, 08:15

i want shin and chae-gung to break up and go to yul,...yesyes..yuls is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i want yul to be happy coz i think he deserves it..=)