Jovi 75's Korean Drama Reviews

Anhyong haseyo. Post Korean related stuff here.
fizzlex3mh

Post by fizzlex3mh » Apr 5th, '07, 20:47

love your reviews. mainly because My Girl and Delightful Girl Choon Hyang got such high ratings from you. =) those two are my faves too.

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHERE TO WATCH FANTASY COUPLE????

i really wanna see it but i dont know where to watch it online...i know its on d-addicts but i dont like downloading dramas. and crunchyroll.com licensed theirs for some reason. i'm wondering if there is any other reliable website that allows you to watch dramas directly. youtube and dailymotion dont have fantasy couple. =(

jovi75

soulmate

Post by jovi75 » Apr 13th, '07, 12:40

Soulmate review will be out hopefully less than a month............ 8)

nadybee

Post by nadybee » Apr 22nd, '07, 10:20

hi jovi.. its me again.. recognize me???
:)

jovi75

Next Review

Post by jovi75 » May 13th, '07, 13:39

Due to some unavoided situation......I had abandon my interest in SOULMATE as the next review should be "PLEASE COME BACK SOON AE".Sorry friends!!!! :wub: :roll

jovi75

Hi

Post by jovi75 » May 13th, '07, 13:40

nadybee wrote:hi jovi.. its me again.. recognize me???
:)
Hi nadybee...of course i recognize you.......ha ha ha...welcome to the world of korean dramas......... :wub: :mrgreen: :lol :D

athens_kl

Post by athens_kl » May 16th, '07, 12:08

Recently, a lot of kdrama being deleted from youtube.
However, there is alternative in www.veoh.com
There also got Fantasy of Couple episode.

Thanks Jovi for ur review. Help me a lot!! :salut:

jovi75

JOVI'S next review.........

Post by jovi75 » May 20th, '07, 07:10

NEXT REVIEW
http://us.st11.yimg.com/us.st.yimg.com/ ... 1_54448822
PLEASE COME BACK SOON AE

maakopla

Post by maakopla » May 21st, '07, 16:05

Thanks for hard work though I disagree with some of your reviews pretty much. But well.. everyone has their own opinions xD

jovi75

Thanks for support

Post by jovi75 » May 22nd, '07, 14:47

Thanks for your feedback.Well everyone has their own opinion and none can create an accurate reviews but of course I m just being myself.Thanks for all the support given from all the replies.I'll promise more reviews to come and it won't end unless of course I gave up on Korean dramas.....lol! :mrgreen:

jovi75

Hello Miss

Post by jovi75 » May 23rd, '07, 12:36

My next target could be "Hello Miss"............... :mrgreen:
Last edited by jovi75 on May 23rd, '07, 12:39, edited 1 time in total.

jovi75

Re: PLEASE COME BACK SOON AE

Post by jovi75 » May 23rd, '07, 12:37

jovi75 wrote:THOSE WHO ARE IN THE PROCESS OF DOWNLOADING "PLEASE COME BACK SOON AE" WILL BE MOST WELCOMED IN ORDER TO SPEED UP THE DOWNLOADING PROCESS AND SEEDERS WILL BE MOST HONOURED!!!THANKS!!! :salut:

jovi75

Witch Yoo Hee

Post by jovi75 » May 23rd, '07, 15:53

hmmmm WITCH YOO HEE acted by Jae Hee (Delightful Girl Chun Hyang) may attract my attention.......... :roll

jovi75

Slow

Post by jovi75 » May 27th, '07, 13:35

The slow download process can kill my patience instantly :scratch:

kobe23

Post by kobe23 » May 28th, '07, 13:41

You really need to start using clubbox jovi :glare:

jovi75

question

Post by jovi75 » May 29th, '07, 07:55

If I download from club box....is it the quality is 700mb and will the english subtitles in this website compatible? :roll

kobe23

Post by kobe23 » May 29th, '07, 12:06

Yes, the subs are synced to the 700mb HQ versions from creidesca and iyagi clubboxes. Read the subtitle thread of Soon-Ae for more info: http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_37194.htm

Clubbox is the better option when there aren't many seeders, and Soon-Ae currently has none, so it might take a while if you stick with the torrent :)

jovi75

Help

Post by jovi75 » May 31st, '07, 16:15

Thanks for your reply but I am still blur.........Can you please tell me step by step for example........Do i need to download a club box software which similar like bit comet? and if not do the drama files in club box doesn't need torrents but can be downloaded direct?Do I need to register as a member to download the dramas?What I need is a 700mb kdrama that sync with the subtitles made by our beloved fansubs in here.....i hate using torrents but I think you give me a good solution right?

jovi75

A Friend In Need Is A Friend Indeed?

Post by jovi75 » May 31st, '07, 16:30

Err it seems like I need to register as a club box member in order to download.....hmmm I can't read the language.....care to register for me a simple user and password id?You can pm me.Thanks a lot friend!!!!!

kobe23

Post by kobe23 » Jun 1st, '07, 15:44

happyroach from Soompi has created a wonderful [Clubbox Tutorial + FAQ]. It has all the necessary information complete with translations and screenshots to register with clubbox and start downloading dramas! The only problem is that entire article is written in PINK. Otherwise, it's the most comprehensive clubbox guide I have ever seen.

Good luck and PM me if you need more help :)

jovi75

Thanks

Post by jovi75 » Jun 2nd, '07, 17:38

Thanks for the guide kobe23.I will try to learn from there......I am also in the process in learning to create a music video for the korean dramas that I've seen based on it's original soundtrack.......I am an English Educated person so don't expect me to read chinese...lol.......thanks and I promise I will create more accurate and fair dramas review!Do visit youtube.com and type jovi75 for music videos....! :thumleft: :P

jovi75

Thanks

Post by jovi75 » Jun 2nd, '07, 17:39

Thanks for the guide kobe23.I will try to learn from there......I am also in the process in learning to create a music video for the korean dramas that I've seen based on it's original soundtrack.......I am an English Educated person so don't expect me to read chinese...lol.......thanks and I promise I will create more accurate and fair dramas review!Do visit youtube.com and type jovi75 for music videos....! :thumleft: :P

jovi75

Hello Miss

Post by jovi75 » Jun 17th, '07, 07:42

Hello Miss review should be out by next week.Stay on newbies!!!!!!! :cheers:

jovi75

HELLO MISS

Post by jovi75 » Jun 19th, '07, 14:56

HELLO MISS
Review:
This is one drama that will certainly make your day.Another brilliant storyline added with some comedy stuff.You can't say that the whole scene has some old scenario ingredient because there are also some modern scenes in this drama.Here are the sypnosis of this romantic comedy drama.Soo-ha (Lee Da-hae) is the 22 year old granddaughter of the owner of Hwa Ahn Dang. After the death of her mother when she was young, her father remarried and moved to Seoul while she stayed back in the village. Soo-ha has a very good relationship with her neighbours who love her a lot and treat her very well. She only goes up to Seoul occasionally and has never stayed with her family in Seoul.Soo-ha (Lee Da-hae), is trying to save Hwa Ahn Dang from bankruptcy. She meets Dong Gyu (Lee Ji-hoon) and his cousin Chang Min (Ha Suk-jin), the grandsons of the President of TOP Group, who had worked for a long time at Hwa Ahn Dang before. Together with a crazy woman’s daughter ‘Hwa-ran' (Yoon Mi-so), they get involved in a dangerous love story… This drama is adapted from the novel, “Kimchi Mandu.”
Firstly I would like to remind that viewers must concentrate in the early episodes of this drama or you might ended up asking yourself what's the relationship between the actors and actresses someway in the series.The hero actually plays a dumb role in this drama.This guy never date,kiss or even has a girlfriend in his busy working life.He may not be the best actor that I've know but he certainly has the charm based on his look.The popular actress Lee Da Hae definately plays her role well like she always do in her previous hit drama.She's funny,beautiful,cute but she really looks skinny in this drama compare with the previous hit drama.On heavy diet perhaps?She's not that chubby anymore ha ha ha!.The 2nd hero or shall I say "The playboy" did some damages on both the hero and heroine's love relationship and looks natural cool in his acting plus playing a very confident man role together with the villain Hwa Ran (Kkokut Bun or the crazy woman's daughter).I think all of the supporting actors and actresses played very funny roles and that makes the drama more attractive rather than a boring one.This drama is good for audience above 18 due to several kissing scenes however I can't deny that there is a lack of love chemistry between both the hero and the heroine that I regard as the negative point of this drama.Well it seems that those touchy moment only begins on the final 2 of the series but hey who cares because you will definately smile in the end.The soundtrack will guarantee you at least 4 - 5 good tracks in it. :-) :D 8) :P :w00t:

Rating:
Rating:
4.9 out of 5 Image

4.0 - 4.9
Buy,burn with nero and keep for collection.You will remember this drama each time and it feels great.Keep on repeating watching over and over again.Spread this drama to your close ones. :thumleft: :w00t: :mrgreen: :wub: :D

JOVI'S SPECIAL GIFT
EXCLUSIVE DISCOVERY
OFFICIAL WEBSITE
http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/hellobaby/

jovi75

Hello Miss viewers participation

Post by jovi75 » Jun 19th, '07, 16:00

I hope everyone can participate in giving comments or paste pictures regardig this drama.....remember this will show how true fan are you in this drama.Thanks! :wub: :D

guccijana

Post by guccijana » Jun 20th, '07, 02:40

you should review dal ja's spring, in my opinion its the best drama of 2007...

jovi75

Hold On

Post by jovi75 » Jun 20th, '07, 15:28

Hold on buddy.........many more dramas to be reviewed......he he he!!! :D :roll

jovi75

WITCH YOO HEE

Post by jovi75 » Jul 1st, '07, 10:48

WITCH YOO HEE
Review:
Male housekeper,female witch,french cuisine,jjang myun (noodles and black bean sauce with minced pork),bad father,wonderful x-girlfriend makes this drama together.Here are the sypnosis for this drama.As the director of her father's advertising company, Ma Yoo Hee (Han Ga In) is known as a witch for her ruthless, no nonsense character. After a string of failed attempts to hire a housekeeper, she (literally) runs into Chae Moo Ryong (Jae Hee), ex-medical student turned aspiring chef. As a way to work off his debt for crashing into her car, he agrees to become her housekeeper and personal love affairs coach for one month. Gladly, he gives her a makeover that attracts both her old friend Johnny Kruger (Dennis Oh) and her first love Joon Ha (Kim Jeong Hoon). Despite having a girlfriend, Sung Mi (Jun Hye Bin), Moo Ryong eventually finds himself falling for Yoo Hee.The drama started off average but there is a will power to continue to watch but the will power seems like doesn't last long as I can personally predicted what will happen.This gives a bad benchmark for this drama but basically not from the actors and actresses but rather on it's storyline itself.It is not attractive or so funny like it's title.The hero acted well though the heroine is just so so (I'm not fond of her anyway).What rather irritates me is that the hero change his love and care for his kind,gentle and helpful girlfriend (school mate) for this tomboy,witch heroine.I can't feel any strong love chemistry between the hero and heroine.The male villain (heroine's former senior school mate) even makes me wanna puke.He may look handsome but it seems that he really can't afford to smile not to mention laugh on the scene.The hero's ex girlfriend was the victim in my opinion.Her love is not accepted (She's pretty).The korean mix chef hero was the most gentle among all as I assume he should be the main hero.The supporting actors and actresses managed to pull some humour into this drama but just some scenes.I almost giving up watching this drama about 60% of the remaining episodes but force to continue.The ending?I think we can guess it anyway.Honestly it didn't make my day but luckily some good songs that are listenable over and over again inserted in this drama.I don't think teeenagers will like this drama or perhaps adults too? :-) :-( :O :cry: :crazy:

Rating:
2.3 out of 5 Image

2.0 - 2.9
Can try to repeat but only the scene that you love the most and not a collectable's item.Not much of satisfaction but rather dissapointment. :glare: :-( :cry:

JOVI'S SPECIAL GIFT
EXCLUSIVE DISCOVERY
OFFICIAL WEBSITE
http://tv.sbs.co.kr/devils/

jovi75

Witch Yoo Hee actors and actresses photos

Post by jovi75 » Jul 1st, '07, 10:55

ImageImage

ImageImage

The moral of this story:
"Never let your boyfriend be a housekeeper for a female owner or you will lose him for sure" :P
Last edited by jovi75 on Jul 1st, '07, 11:06, edited 1 time in total.

jovi75

Witch Yoo Hee & Kim Sam Soon

Post by jovi75 » Jul 1st, '07, 10:57

This drama reminds me of My lovely Kim Sam Soon........... :alcoholic:
Last edited by jovi75 on Jul 1st, '07, 11:15, edited 1 time in total.

jovi75

Witch Yoo Hee opinions

Post by jovi75 » Jul 1st, '07, 10:58

Those who like to voice their opinions on this drama may do so here.Thanks if you are participating!!! :unsure: :roll
Last edited by jovi75 on Jul 1st, '07, 11:10, edited 1 time in total.

jovi75

Dramas

Post by jovi75 » Jul 1st, '07, 11:00

Anymore good dramas? :roll
Last edited by jovi75 on Jul 1st, '07, 11:16, edited 1 time in total.

jovi75

Photos

Post by jovi75 » Jul 1st, '07, 11:12

Photos regarding this drama can be posted by viewers.Thanks! :salut: :wub:

guccijana

Post by guccijana » Jul 4th, '07, 14:56

Watch dal ja's spring, its REALLLLLY AWESOME.

jovi75

Post by jovi75 » Jul 14th, '07, 16:42

Currently downloading 3 series of korean dramas...............
1.Please Come Back Soon Ae - Ready 8 episodes another 8 only god knows when....
2.Dalja"s spring - 1-6 ready the rest have to wait ......anyway episode 19 - 22 no uploader yet...........
3.Ressurection - So far plenty of seeders..........no complaint from me at the moment.......

I hate torrent! :pale: :glare:

jovi75

Dalja's Spring episode 5 & 6 video no display!!!!!!!!!!!

Post by jovi75 » Jul 15th, '07, 10:11

Dalja's Spring episode 5 & 6 torrent problem.Both have audio but no video display.Don't download both episodes and waste your precious time..........Since both episodes having problem.I am abandoning Dalja's Spring project.......... :pale:

jovi75

Thanks If You Can Help

Post by jovi75 » Jul 15th, '07, 13:42

I've been sending lots of PM to some that I think may help me in my problems.......hopefully they can help.....I can't pay them with money of course but the only thing I can give to d-addicts community is by my korean drama reviews..... :salut: :-)

jovi75

Resurrection

Post by jovi75 » Jul 30th, '07, 12:26

Next review..............Resurrection :-)

creidesca
Fansubber
Fansubber
United States of America

Re: Dalja's Spring episode 5 & 6 video no display!!!!!!!

Post by creidesca » Aug 3rd, '07, 05:54

jovi75 wrote:Dalja's Spring episode 5 & 6 torrent problem.Both have audio but no video display.Don't download both episodes and waste your precious time..........Since both episodes having problem.I am abandoning Dalja's Spring project.......... :pale:
I suggest you play those 2 files and subsequent files to come with GOM Player. The files do have picture and audio, or I wouldn't have seeded them. You just likely don't have the right video codec.

Several have experienced the same problem as you did, but after being prompted to use GOM Player [or finding the right codec] the files played fine on their system

jovi75

Resurrection

Post by jovi75 » Aug 6th, '07, 11:59

RESURRECTION
Review:
If you are looking for a sweet old romantic comedy fashion kinda of drama well this is definately not one of them.The introduction of this drama seems very very confusing at the beginning stage of the drama as it seems that all characters are thrown into the first episode.I was left scratching my head with plenty of question marks until four episodes later where all questions are being answered.Thank god there's a brief story teller.This story is about suffering,pain,sacrifices,love and of course the evil of all,revenge!Here are a short sypnosis about this intense revenge drama.
A 7 years old boy was in a car accident with his father,"rescued" by a unknown person and left with another family. He has amnesia, and everyone thought he had perished in the fire. Fast forward 20 years, he is now a police detective investigating a suicide case, but that he believes it to be a cleverly disguised murder. Digging deep, he found the victim to be related to another "suicide" case 20 years ago involving a minister, and the police detective working on that case who died in a car accident... which turned out to be his father. Sounds improbable? It gets better... he has a twin brother!The police detective was framed for drug trafficking and the attempted murder of his mentor, and on the run he finally met up with his twin brother. Betrayed by his best friend, the villains caught up and the wrong twin was murdered. Helpless, the detective impersonates his dead twin and plots his vengeance from the shadows... and found himself trapped in his hatred and plans for revenge.
I was like hmmm another boring drama at the beginning but I was really addicted after the first 5 episodes.Every single episode is interesting and I kept telling myself no no never let the hero's plan fail.The hero is superb in his acting though I would say he's not that handsome but I'll give him the credit on how he manage to put a strong charateristic performance.The heroine looks sweet all the time and pretty innocent.It wasn't her strong performance but the pain,crying and emotional stress throught out the drama make me feel sorry for her.She cries almost all the whole episodes.The main supporting actor gave nothing much of an impact but the main supporting actress gave some good story of her own.This drama consists of many supporting actors and actresses so make sure you have to remember their names well.The ending was tragic.Prepare for the worst!I can feel a strong love chemistry between both hero and heroine.The music was above average as I think you could be addicted to at least 4-6 touchy songs. :unsure: :glare: :-) :O 8) :-) :roll

Rating:
4.8 out of 5 Image

4.0 - 4.9
Buy,burn with nero and keep for collection.You will remember this drama each time and it feels great.Keep on repeating watching over and over again.Spread this drama to your close ones.:thumleft: :w00t: :mrgreen: :wub: :D

JOVI'S SPECIAL GIFT
EXCLUSIVE DISCOVERY
OFFICIAL WEBSITE
http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/lifeagain/
Last edited by jovi75 on Aug 9th, '07, 16:30, edited 1 time in total.

jovi75

Quote in Resurrection

Post by jovi75 » Aug 6th, '07, 12:03

In "Resurrection"........the hero quoted "All things turn and turn, and come back to their beginning for completion." "The end is the beginning."
If you had watched this drama,feel free to post your say in here! :mrgreen: :salut:

jovi75

The photos of people involved in this highly rated drama

Post by jovi75 » Aug 6th, '07, 12:15

jovi75

What's next?

Post by jovi75 » Aug 6th, '07, 12:53

What's next on my review?Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm! :wub: :scratch:

jovi75

Ressurection Music Videos

Post by jovi75 » Aug 9th, '07, 16:32

I had completed my music videos for Resurrection.Feel free to watch it and comment or rating too.Thanks for ya support! :salut: :wub:

jovi75

Resurrection

Post by jovi75 » Aug 11th, '07, 10:56

jovi75

Support my music videos for korean dramas

Post by jovi75 » Aug 17th, '07, 15:07

For about quite some time I have been promoting other people's korean drama video music videos but well no more now.I had learnt to do it and from now on I will do music videos on the drama that I'd watched personally but of course I will select only the good songs in the drama.Resurrection music videos is my first and I promise to d-addicts community to produce more original music videos to come in the future for korean dramas fanatics! Please support my effort by clicking each link every dramas reviewed to watch the music videos.Thanks for the support!!!!!!!! :salut: :cheers: :-)

jovi75

Jovi75's next review

Post by jovi75 » Aug 17th, '07, 15:08

My next review would be "Wedding".Stay on.................... :P

jovi75

Han Ji Min

Post by jovi75 » Aug 23rd, '07, 11:47

Watch Han Ji Min In Resurrection

jovi75

Next Review "Please Come Back Soon Ae"

Post by jovi75 » Sep 3rd, '07, 13:22

There's a slight delay on "Wedding" review but the real next review will be "Please Come Back Soon Ae".Wedding review will be followed after that.Please be informed! :-)

jovi75

Please Come Back Soon Ae

Post by jovi75 » Sep 8th, '07, 12:05

Please Come Back Soon Ae
Review:
Watch out for a drama that contains hilarious storyline added with fate and it's consequences.Foul play in marriage becomes a lesson.You are sure to be entertain with so many funny scenes.It's a soul exchange experience.Here are the sypnosis.
A hard working ajumma (housewife) always giving 100% at home, even going as far as forgiving her husband when he cheats on her. A sexy twentysomething flight attendant who is having an affair, but can't seem to convince her lover to abandon his wife and come live with her. A cheating husband, torn between the comfortable, caring but unexciting everyday routine with his wife and the energizing but complicated relationship with his lover. This is a common K-drama scenario, but Come Back, Soon Ae adds a little twist to the mix: the souls of 40-something Soon Ae and sexy young Cho Eun are exchanged in a freak accident. Ajumma Soon Ae suddenly finds herself in the mood for a little Chanel and high heels, while sexy Cho Eun can't wait to clean the bathroom the moment she wakes up. What can poor Il Seok do? He got into this by himself, so now he has to solve all the problems!
The drama really wake me up from the very beginning because we get to see a drama that uses supernatural force soul exchange from an old lady and a sexy young lady.You'll be scratching your head as how these two ladies will get to exchange back their respective soul after a freak car accident cause by an argument between the old lady and the young lady over her estranged husband (old lady)who is a pilot.I think the old lady(Soon Ae) acted the way she is in her character trying to become a soft spoken young lady but the young lady(Cho Eun) rule em all with her powerful performance acting like a unpolite or rude personality.The pilot (Soon Ae's husband) may not be handsome but he's funny on his role while young lady's(Cho Eun)old flame looks really hot and gorgeous.I m very attracted to the sexy Cho Eun looks and how she played her role well.The supporting actors and actresses did well too in supporting the drama especially Soon Ae old school mate friends.The drama suit for audience above 21 due to some inapproriate scene especially at the beginning.At one point you might think that the drama would had ended early but luckily it's a suprise situation which I think I will not reveal it.There are few touchy moments especially Soon Ae's son that misses his mom.The ending is good but in my opinion it should have been better.The music is good and 5 songs in the drama is for sure listenable. :O :lol :D :-) :roll :mrgreen: :thumright:

Rating:
4.5 out of 5 Image

4.0 - 4.9
Buy,burn with nero and keep for collection.You will remember this drama each time and it feels great.Keep on repeating watching over and over again.Spread this drama to your close ones.:thumleft: :w00t: :mrgreen: :wub: :D

JOVI'S SPECIAL GIFT
EXCLUSIVE DISCOVERY
OFFICIAL WEBSITE
http://tv.sbs.co.kr/soonae/
Last edited by jovi75 on Sep 11th, '07, 12:39, edited 1 time in total.

jovi75

Post by jovi75 » Sep 8th, '07, 12:14

ImagePark Jin Hee as Han Cho Eun

ImageYoon Da Hoon as Yoon Il Suk
Image\

jovi75

Please Come Back Soon AE

Post by jovi75 » Sep 8th, '07, 12:15

Fighting for the souls back? :unsure:

jovi75

The many many scenes of Please Come Back Soon Ae.........

Post by jovi75 » Sep 8th, '07, 12:23

jovi75

Scenes and photos..........

Post by jovi75 » Sep 8th, '07, 12:32

jovi75

Enjoy.............

Post by jovi75 » Sep 8th, '07, 12:54

Enjoy the show "Please Come Back Soon Ae" and don't forget to watch the original jovi75 music videos for the drama..........thanks for ya support!!!!!!!! :salut: :wub:

kobe23

Post by kobe23 » Sep 9th, '07, 12:51

Good to know someone else enjoyed this one too considering it's not very popular here - There's not even a thread about it in the kdrama discussion forums! I guess the body exchange thing has been done countless of times but it's still very entertaining if you don't take it too seriously.

Oh, and having Park Jin Hee parade around in a short-skirt all series certainly helps matters :)

smiley6yrl

Post by smiley6yrl » Sep 9th, '07, 13:00

jovi, you should try watching, Get Karl, Jung Soo! it's by far one of the better korean drama this year! :lol

jovi75

Thanks.......

Post by jovi75 » Sep 10th, '07, 11:48

Thanks for the replies..........I already finished watching "Wedding" but I m not going to review it in the meantime because I will try to finish up the music videos for Wedding..............from now on,I will ensure every new korean drama lovers will get to see the music videos for the dramas I've reviewed......wedding review should be out but until I've done the music videos.....in the mean time I hope you all can enjoy the musics videos I've just created a couple of days ago for "please come back soon ae"............then it will be wedding............and next review of my pick will be "crazy for you"............thanks for your recommendation.........there's so much kdramas to see............hold on...............!!!!!!!!! :salut: :cheers: :wub: :P

jovi75

one more please come back soon ae mv #5

Post by jovi75 » Sep 11th, '07, 12:41

I had just added another Please Come Back Soon Ae music video number 5............enjoy mates!!!!!!!!!!! :wub: :P

jovi75

Wedding

Post by jovi75 » Sep 19th, '07, 11:36

Wedding
Review:
Life after marriage can be tough especially if your spouse have old flame in the past.If you are in the mood for a sleepy sentimental drama,well this drama fits you well.There are actually no villain in this drama.It's more about jealousy and understanding between a man and a woman.What's the most important thing in marriage?Here are the sypnosis.
"Wedding" is one of those rare stories that provide a glimpse into the "lived-happily-ever-after" life of a newlywed couple. The series begins with the wedding ceremony of the two main characters.
A daughter of a rich family and a music college graduate, Se-na (played by Jang Nara) works as a house manager at a theater, and is one day introduced to Seung-woo (played by Ryoo Shi-won), a diplomat. Soon, the two tie the knot only because they "fit" each other, but as time goes by, they clash over virtually every issue due to their widely different backgrounds and life values.
As the marital discord grows, Seung-woo gradually falls in love with Yun-soo (played by Myung Se-bin), his childhood sweetheart, who is so much different from his reckless wife Se-na. But watching Seung-woo grow aloof from her, Se-na, on the contrary, starts feeling attracted to him and decides to do her utmost to captivate his heart for good.
The drama didn't started that well or exciting.It started with a match making scene between the hero and the heroine.The hero plays a cool role as the heroine's husband.I was kept wondering why he has a sleepy eyes.He plays a sentimental role and humble but still you can't ignore the fact that you will be watching that sleepy eyes for the whole series.The heroine is cute and quite active in her role though she keep on crying emotionally everytime her husband touches her heart or out of jealousy.Both main supporting actor and actresses too played a small touchy role.The best dad you can ever get is the heroine's dad.He is the most perfect dad because he has a soft heart.He actually really weep worrying for her daughter life after marriage.The drama storyline may look dull at times because it doesn't really has much story to show other than the childish wife jealous on her husband meeting his childhood sweetheart.I mean watching that situation over and over again can make you fed up.The story looks slightly interesting towards a few chapters before the ending of the series.The title of this drama doesn't reflect the storyline and my opinion it should have been "Life after marriage" instead of "Wedding".I think I will get a life after watching this drama.Audience age 18 and above may like not love this drama.The music is just okay to me as it seems to be old fashion type kinda music.At least 2-3 songs are listenable. :glare: :unsure: :blink :-( :-) :| :whistling:

Rating:
2.4 out of 5 Image

2.0 - 2.9
Can try to repeat but only the scene that you love the most and not a collectable's item.Not much of satisfaction but rather dissapointment. :glare: :-( :cry:

JOVI'S SPECIAL GIFT
EXCLUSIVE DISCOVERY
OFFICIAL WEBSITE
http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/wedding2005/[/img][/b]

jovi75

Wedding

Post by jovi75 » Sep 19th, '07, 12:14

I hope you guys and gals will appreciate the drama "wedding" music videos made by me and hope also the memories remain to those who watched it.Please leave a comment or rating as your wish.Thanks! :salut: :P

jovi75

JOVI'S NEXT REVIEW

Post by jovi75 » Sep 19th, '07, 12:16

My next review will be "CRAZY FOR YOU".............I have completed watching this drama but I will be doing the music videos as well...........Stay on with me........ :mrgreen: :wub: :cheers:

biniBningPunkista

Re: MY LOVELY SAM SOON

Post by biniBningPunkista » Sep 19th, '07, 12:43

jovi75 wrote:Image
MY LOVELY SAM SOON
Review:
Honestly I don't really agrees that this is one of the best romantic drama of the year.The heroin loves to mumble with her mouth and totally not suitable with the hero's character.The hero is no doubt handsome but I feel like he is too cool.I mean too cool and just cool is ONE big difference ya know!I would prefer the credits given to the 2nd heroin and the 2nd hero (kind of mix australian and korean guy).They both acts well not overacting at all.The only thing good about this drama is the passionate kissing part in the kitchen.Well the heroin kisses real well compare with the hero.I feel the storyline is just average and kind of boring.It makes me wanna skip disc per disc.Boring scenario and dull conversation.The music is just average and not easy will be remembered.Trust me, nobody will scold you if you don't watch it. :glare: :whistling:

Rating:
2.5 out of 5 Image

2.0 - 2.9

JOVI'S SPECIAL GIFT
EXCLUSIVE DISCOVERY

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
http://imbc.com/broad/tv/drama/samsoon/
i think people like this show due to the realistic view of the characters and the truthfulness of their lines. who likes ugly boys and girls? i wouldn't... unless they have something more charismatic in them that people would notice, then they start to catch people's eyes...

biniBningPunkista

Re: SWEET 18

Post by biniBningPunkista » Sep 19th, '07, 12:45

SWEET 18
Review:
This is kind of a cute romantic comedy.Recommendable for teens in love and those bachelors that is seeking for a younger cute girlfriend or wife.The hero plays age of 10 years older than the heroin.The heroin is so cute and she can act well.Clearly see that she suits her character with her age.The hero who is an experience actor too plays a very cute role.The drama brings you to a life of husband and wife (funny marriage) just married under force by the hero's grandfather.Anyway the hero's grandfather and the heroin's grandfather both are good friends but her grandfather dies due to ilness early part of the drama.They both argues and trying to live in separate ways but eventually falls for each other later.The only sad part of this drama is the death of the hero's grandfather but i think his death is just the perfect timing.Added with some funny supporting actors and actresses makes this drama worth your time but then again it's not highly addictive.Basically the storyline is simple but still deserves a credit.The music in this drama is not that great with only few songs worth to hear. 8) :mrgreen: :wub:

Rating:
3.7 out of 5 Image

3.0 - 3.9
Entertaining enough if you have nothing else to watch and it really works.Can rent but not good enough to buy it unless you can get it for free. :-) :roll 8) :|

JOVI'S SPECIAL GIFT
EXCLUSIVE DISCOVERY

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/rangrang/

i loved this show... (i still have the cd's)
and yes. the soundtrack was simply heavenly and funny...
this made me cry too :D

biniBningPunkista

Re: 18 vs 29

Post by biniBningPunkista » Sep 19th, '07, 13:05

jovi75 wrote:ImageImage
18 VS 29
Review:
This is one of worth your time drama I've ever seen.It started a little confusing but by then you should be able to be back on track.A woman aged 29 (the heroin) met with an accident on the way to file a divorce with her husband (the hero) due to a big misunderstanding.She is a pretty and cute babe ya know!She suffers an amnesia and had forgotten her memory from the accident.She thinks she's 19 after the incident and running away from her current husband.Luckily she has a good supportive younger sister to assist her memory back.This drama is not a boring typical house type drama but rather a little bit of moving type of drama.I think the drama producer are doing well entertaining the audience with various situation among the troubled couples.The supporting actors and actresses too plays good role.As usual a disaster life ends with a happy ending.Fun,comedy,sadness and purely entertains me.The music is great but not all will be remembered. :cheers: :w00t: :wub:

Rating:
4.4 out of 5 Image

4.0 - 4.9
Buy,burn with nero and keep for collection.You will remember this drama each time and it feels great.Keep on repeating watching over and over again.Spread this drama to your close ones. :thumleft: :w00t: :mrgreen: :wub: :D

JOVI'S SPECIAL GIFT
EXCLUSIVE DISCOVERY

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/1829/
'twas really funny...
not that im biased because i like the actor... lolz..
the story line was pretty much good.

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Sep 19th, '07, 13:11

i wanted to put up more comments.. but ill probably do it next time so as not to flood your thread. sorry bout that.. thanks for the reviews.. i enjoyed reading it... :D

jovi75

Hi

Post by jovi75 » Sep 23rd, '07, 08:57

Sorry for the late reply........I enjoy reading your feedbacks as much as you enjoyed reading my reviews........no harm no problem no flood..........you can always give feedbacks here because I already indexed the dramas I've reviewed so viewers can search the dramas easily.......feel free to give more comments and most important of all..........support my music videos! :salut: :wub: :-)

jovi75

Crazy For You

Post by jovi75 » Sep 23rd, '07, 09:03

Crazy for you review will be release soon once I've done with my music videos on the drama.......currently watching The devil a.k.a Mawang....... :cheers:

biniBningPunkista

Re: MY 19 YEARS OLD SISTER IN LAW

Post by biniBningPunkista » Sep 23rd, '07, 11:43

jovi75 wrote:ImageImageImage
MY 19 YEARS OLD SISTER IN LAW
Review:
This is one of the best light romantic comedy I've ever seen.It's hard to see a drama that puts both comedy and tearness together compiled into one drama.This is a sad drama but yet at times it can make you smile and perhaps laugh too! I have to salute almost all the actors and actresses in this drama.They work real hard for this drama creating some disturbing emotional feelings.It's about how's the feeling of being dumped by somebody that suppose to take care of you.I like the hero and heroin in this drama as I really wish both will end up together which actually it did.The second hero is just ok to me as he only knows to smile.His role is just small anyway.The heroin's sister is kind of evil in this drama but i still like her acting.Both likes the same girl but both guys or brothers are willing to sacrifices for each other.The hero plays as a funny young boy who always stood by the heroin.The heroin has crush on her doctor brother and it takes quite some time to actually realise who she really loves in the end.Brilliant storyline.Perfectly timing music for soundtrack which makes you wanna hear over and over again. :salut: :thumright: :thumleft: :mrgreen: :cheers: :roll

Rating:
4.9 out of 5 Image

4.0 - 4.9

JOVI'S SPECIAL GIFT
EXCLUSIVE DISCOVERY

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
http://www.sbs.co.kr/new/tv/19/

how come i never appreciated this drama????
:scratch: :scratch: :scratch:

sorry to say this.. but i find the whole story bad. ack... :crazy:
(we all hold our own opinions right?)
rant mode: bad actors, bad acting, bad plot.
i liked atticcat better than this.
they tried making some parts of the drama funny, or comedy.
but it never really reached my heart in any sense.
after 5-6 episode of painstakingly trying to appreciate it...
i just stopped watching it whatsoever...

biniBningPunkista

Re: LOVERS IN PARIS

Post by biniBningPunkista » Sep 23rd, '07, 11:46

LOVERS IN PARIS
Review:
My first korean drama addiction actually starts from this drama.The second hero is kinda my favourite actor because he acts real good.3 of the main actors and actress deserves to get the best drama award.The drama that sets in paris gives me a feeling like this is kinda of european drama type.Almost 99% of the storyline is full of emotional tears of sadness and dissapointment.It is some kind of love that is so painful yet torturing and sacrifices needed.Honestly I m not really into the lead actor acting but i give my credits to both the heroin and the 2nd hero in this drama.The hero of this drama shows less emotional moment compared the heroin and the 2nd hero.The producer of this drama brings something sad that turns out to be just a fantasy in the end.Well maybe trying to make the audience felt relief after all those sadness.Good storyline but a shocking ending.Excellent soundtrack with the hero,2nd hero and heroin actually really sings!. :thumright:

Rating:
4.8 out of 5 Image

4.0 - 4.9

JOVI'S SPECIAL GIFT
EXCLUSIVE DISCOVERY
OFFICIAL WEBSITE
http://tv.sbs.co.kr/paris/

i haven't seen it yet... but my mom did appreciate this show.
she was laughing one minute, then crying the next.
i was like... "huh? ma, are you ok?" :blink
lolz... so i guess i would appreciate this as well.
just too bad lee dong gun didn't end up with the heroine!
*sigh*

biniBningPunkista

Re: FULL HOUSE

Post by biniBningPunkista » Sep 23rd, '07, 11:54

FULL HOUSE
Review:
I got to agree about the majority of the people that voted this drama as one of the best drama in korean movie industry.Furthermore the actor is from the popular K-pop lead singer "Rain".I wonder how much money he made from this drama contract but it's non of my business anyway.The actress seems a little bit robotic at certain scene but she still steals the show with her good looking face.I would say she will lose her acting against the heroin from lovers in paris by 3 times.The leading hero plays much of a funny,bright and anguish character.Both supporting actor and actress are just ok with nothing much of evilness.I enjoyed plenty of funny moments when both hero and heroin in the house.Good storyline.Fanstastic soundtrack.Happy ending. :thumleft:

Rating:
4.6 out of 5 Image

4.0 - 4.9

JOVI'S SPECIAL GIFT
EXCLUSIVE DISCOVERY

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
http://www.kbs.co.kr/drama/full/

definitely one of my favorites!!!!
not perfect, coz as the show goes on to the middle episodes it kinda gets dull.
some moments becomes redundant... but still. it was so funny and dramatic
at the same time that it makes up for that little glitch.
i tried watching this for only 1 day.
successful and have done it for the nth time.
i got really so addicted to it, i wouldn't mind watching it again. :D

jovi75

Crazy For You

Post by jovi75 » Sep 27th, '07, 13:41

Crazy For You
Review:
Sadness,romance,forbidden love and tragic.Are you ready for this?If you are about to watch this show,go get some tissues or handkerchief first before you do so.Prepare for an emotional breakdown.Interested for the sypnosis?Here it is.
Seo Jin Young is an aviation maintenance technician and her husband passed away due to a traffic accident. Kim Chae Joon dreams to become an aviation pilot but he encounters an unfortunate accident. Chae Joon goes to prison for accidently killing a man in a car accident. The man happens to be Jin Young's husband. Jin Young and Chae Joon develop a love relationship.Sometimes love can bloom in the most tragic situations. Losing her husband in an accident, Seo Jin Young (Lee Mi Yeon) meets young Chae Joon (Yoon Kye Sang), and again by accident their relationship builds into something they can't escape from.
I think the drama started well as it is an easy story to understand.The entire story fills with pitiness and sadness and you can keep on weeping.You'll be put into a situation that it's hard to believe but fated and meant to be.By the way it's winter too.The main actor and actresses acted brilliantly.The love chemistry was strong and even the 2nd hero and heroine's short love would fail at any day.The hero is suffering while the heroine looks suffocating with a love bond that is not meant to be.So many questions filled in your mind like .....How can you love a person that accidently kill your spouse?I mean how would the public look at you?Are you crazy?The back up actors and actresses was just okay with their role.I don't mind watching this sad but brilliant drama over again and again because it's so good.Highly recommended and the ending is reasonable but i m not gonna reveal if it's a happy or sad ending.The drama suits audience from age 18 and above.The music kinda great and will be remembered with at least 5 - 7 songs are listenable. :-) :roll :pale: :thumleft:

Rating:
5.0 Image

Assume this drama like the most precious thing you ever get and gain.Must buy and keep it on the best security place at your home.Talk bout this drama to all the people. :thumleft: :thumright: :cheers: :wub: :mrgreen: :D :lol :P

JOVI'S SPECIAL GIFT
EXCLUSIVE DISCOVERY

OFFICIAL WEBSITE
http://tv.sbs.co.kr/loveholic/
Last edited by jovi75 on Oct 8th, '07, 16:23, edited 2 times in total.

jovi75

Recommendation

Post by jovi75 » Sep 30th, '07, 05:36

Jovi75 recommends "Crazy For You".....................for newbies!!! Enjoy my original music videos too!!!:salut: :-)
Last edited by jovi75 on Sep 30th, '07, 06:07, edited 2 times in total.

jovi75

Photos and scenes from the drama "Crazy For You"

Post by jovi75 » Sep 30th, '07, 05:59

ImageImage
ImageImage

Credits to the one that uploaded the photos :salut: :-)

jovi75

Jovi's Next Review

Post by jovi75 » Sep 30th, '07, 06:06

Next Review.............The Devil a.k.a Mawang :cheers:

jovi75

I hope for a speedy recovery

Post by jovi75 » Oct 5th, '07, 12:09

There's been a major server breakdown from the provider of this forum.I sincerely wish for a speedy recovery as d-addicts is the best asian website in terms of multi drama torrents,subtitles and friendship!!! :salut: :-)