Kdrama Kiss Scenes Cheat Sheet... :*

Anhyong haseyo. Post Korean related stuff here.
luvelyasian

Kdrama Kiss Scenes Cheat Sheet... :*

Post by luvelyasian » May 28th, '06, 22:17

i know this is quite odd.. but do you guys know of great kiss scenes in kdramas? Like list the episode number of the series and possibly when it occurs.. :roll

there are some series i haven't been interested in watching yet ppl talk about how the kiss was legendary, case in point, I wasn't interested in watching Sweet Spy but i saw on Youtube the cut of the kiss.. and it was the hottest kdrama kiss i've ever seen :w00t: (anyone know what episode it was? it was labeled the 2nd kiss.. the first wouldn't hurt either LoL)

i can start it off with is the Goong kiss in episode 23 at like 18-19 minutes in.
the drama was very boring to me but the kiss is definitely worth mentioning.. very natural and realistic :-)

:whistling:

miedzyslowami

Post by miedzyslowami » May 28th, '06, 22:29

Kisses in "Im sorry I love you" -really good!!!!!!!
And "My girl" they were cool.......

and about the kiss in Goong- it was too hot( too normal, too pasionate) considering the whole drama, it just didnt suit the characters....it should be something like between Hyorin and Shin.......

ShortaznGirl

Post by ShortaznGirl » May 28th, '06, 22:31

miedzyslowami wrote:Kisses in "Im sorry I love you" -really good!!!!!!!
And "My girl" they were cool.......

and about the kiss in Goong- it was too hot( too normal, too pasionate) considering the whole drama, it just didnt suit the characters....it should be something like between Hyorin and Shin.......
i think it'd be reaaaalllly freaky and weird if i saw hyorin and shin kiss like that. the kiss between chaegyung and shin made me go DAAAAAAAAAAANG!! :goggle: LOL. but i agree that it didn't suit their characters. OH WELL i think that was the best kdrama kiss i've seen so far.

KoreanMania

Post by KoreanMania » May 29th, '06, 00:26

In 'My Name is Kim Sam-Soon' :-) Who can ever forget that kiss between Hyeon Bin and Sun Ah? :wub:

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » May 29th, '06, 00:39

The kiss scenes between Lee Byung Hun and Choi Ji Woo in "Beautiful Days" were awesome~ HOT HOT HOT! :-)

Pucca rated it 5/5 and life-alterating! :lol I haven't seen her in the forums in a while now~ :cry:

sp4078

Post by sp4078 » May 29th, '06, 03:10

I recommend the kiss in "my name is kim sam soon". Haven't watched Sweet Spy but, I love the kiss in that series, and next is the kiss in goong.

nocturne

Post by nocturne » May 29th, '06, 05:52

The second (out of the three) kiss scenes in "My Girl" was cute.

Gong Chan: *Kisses Yu Rin's forehead* You were disappointed, right?
Yu Rin: Yeah.. huh? No--
Gong Chan: *Kisses her* I love you.

Bob

Post by Bob » May 29th, '06, 10:42

a love to kill, it's nice :-)

clauric

Post by clauric » May 30th, '06, 11:55

i like sweet kisses..im not really fond of torrid kisses..

a must see:
my girl..
epi 13-last few minutes of the epi

i mean with MG--the way that scene was executed--well well well all my girl fans will sure want to have a dream kissing scene like that..
it wasn't just abt da hae n dong wook kissing--but the way the kiss was initiated--GC kisses YR on the forehead--hehehe YR kind of got disappointed since she's expcecting more from a guy like GC--well well well GC was just being gentle--wanting to give her sneak peak what's yet to come--and bam he kisses her--n the way YR reacted--her disappointed n her sudden astonishment=priceless--n da hae did a good job-the way she was moving her arm coz she didn't expect it at all---n yeah we can't forget the famous line--I LOVE U (now that was the climax for me hehehe i think i was abt to go insane--hehehe i believe i was insane at that time--maybe beyond insanity)---and finally he kissed her for the second time (n i can dream happily)...
but yeah the kiss in MG wasn't just a kiss for US fans to go crazy--but the kiss between GC n YR will be forever memorable--not because they were abt to each other nor it was like the longest kiss ever in the entire history of dramas-->but the way it was played out made it more UNFORGETTABLE...

luvelyasian

Post by luvelyasian » May 31st, '06, 02:03

aw... i'm guessing you guys are normal and don't keep track of which episodes the kisses occur LoL

yes, the My girl ones were really good-- very good coupling ^^

hagin

Post by hagin » Jun 2nd, '06, 06:39

Well for me is in Goong!I never seen an intense/romantic kiss and i really Like Joo Ji Hoon

jpoplover08

Post by jpoplover08 » Jun 3rd, '06, 03:13

I havent seen many HOT kisses in K dramas. It's usually a peck or a light touch of the lips. But some kisses are majorly Hot. Like Goong's and Sweet Spy's. I think the best hot on screen kiss award will have to go to Goong, of course! But the sweetest and the one with the most chemistry that had you going AWWW and clapping like an idiot (or was that just me? 8) ) would HAVE TO BE MY GIRL! just beautiful!
Attachments
Asian Dramas...MY ANTI DRUG!
Asian Dramas...MY ANTI DRUG!
arashiSIGGY.jpg (81.24 KiB) Viewed 8165 times