What is the best kdrama kissing scene ever

Anhyong haseyo. Post Korean related stuff here.
clana4ever

What is the best kdrama kissing scene ever

Post by clana4ever » Jul 17th, '06, 13:39

well the best kdrama kissing scene is from goong epi 23 street kissing scene

[img]http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g213/ ... C525B0.jpg[/img]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g213/ ... 0846_1.jpg

asahiyakuza

Post by asahiyakuza » Jul 18th, '06, 16:58

i gonna agree wif u.. very hot kissing scene..
soo reall.. maybe because it was spontaneous..

dummy

Post by dummy » Jul 19th, '06, 23:08

best one................................ from i'm sorry i love you

xYuki

Post by xYuki » Jul 19th, '06, 23:16

the goong one is good, but i think the one that shocked me the most and i had to watch over and over again was the first kissing scene between kang bok-gu (bi) and cha eun seok (shin min-ah) from A Love To Kill. the beach scene at night.
Attachments
this isn't really the picture of when they kissed, i can't find it but i wanted to leave you guys with a picture of them.
this isn't really the picture of when they kissed, i can't find it but i wanted to leave you guys with a picture of them.
altk hold.jpg (48.43 KiB) Viewed 9861 times
Last edited by xYuki on Jul 20th, '06, 21:43, edited 2 times in total.

PJB

Post by PJB » Jul 20th, '06, 08:07

^ That picture spoils it imo. Now it doesn't look spontaneous at all :P

LinkaDink

Post by LinkaDink » Jul 20th, '06, 08:09

I haven't seen many K-Dramas... but I'd have to go with the Planetarium scene in Sweet 18.
It didn't really take me by surprise, but it was pure sweetness. The timing was perfect.
And it wasn't too explicit, and made me cover my eyes.

nadesico
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by nadesico » Jul 20th, '06, 08:32

For me it would be in Kim Sam Soon, the 1st kiss between Sam Soon and Sam Shik in the restaurant.What i called the" let's do it again"kiss. 1st attempt very timid shy, and the 2nd one more passionnate. It's my favorite kiss ever in a k-drama

theview

Post by theview » Jul 20th, '06, 20:31

The best kiss scene has to be in A Love to Kill when cha eun seok and bok-gu were behind the ramen place right after she threw up.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vI1ARmqrQK0 Here is the scene on youtube. it is kinda wrong how he was on the phone buy you have to admit that it was as hot kiss

xYuki

Post by xYuki » Jul 20th, '06, 21:44

PJB wrote:^ That picture spoils it imo. Now it doesn't look spontaneous at all :P
well, this isn't the picture of when they kissed at the beach. it's a promotional picture. i can't find a picture of the beach one, but i wanted you guys to see the main characters involved in it.

p.s. theview, that was a good kiss too...really long. but i thought the beach one was the best.

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Jul 20th, '06, 22:01

Beautiful Days when Lee Byung Hun pretty much jumps Choi Ji Woo's bones. :whistling: :wub:

that was and still is the hottest kissing scene to this day!!!!

sadly, I won't be able to take snapshots of this because I don't remember who I lent my copy of "Beautiful Days" to. :cry:

you can read Pucca's reviews at the wiki. she gave it a 5/5! :lol

juliehang

Post by juliehang » Jul 20th, '06, 22:14

i actually like the kissing scence from 2 actually one is from devil beside u
between mike he & rainie yang , next to the bed after their romantic night together
, he kissed her on her forehead and then gently on her lips....
very sweet but tender

2ndly i like the other one between lee dong wook & lee da hae in my girl
the one when he told her he loved her .... soooo sweet

those are hot (sweete ) for me
i just cant stop watchin it... :wub:

roseltv

Post by roseltv » Jul 21st, '06, 01:05

nadesico wrote:For me it would be in Kim Sam Soon, the 1st kiss between Sam Soon and Sam Shik in the restaurant.What i called the" let's do it again"kiss. 1st attempt very timid shy, and the 2nd one more passionnate. It's my favorite kiss ever in a k-drama
Well ya, I agree. That is really a special kiss. I also like the kiss in My Girl coz Dong Wook stopped in between and said "Sa rang hee", so sweet....
Jump to kmovie a bit, the kissing scene that I'm moved the most is in The Classic. Son Ye Jin and Jo In Sung are so so romantic and passionate on that scene. :wub:

mkaymrxo

Post by mkaymrxo » Jul 22nd, '06, 03:10

i'm a new drama addict so the best one i've seen so far is the one from Goong when Shin Kisses CG in ep 23.
that one really seemed real, unlike kisses in other series, they all looked fake.

angeizahoy

Post by angeizahoy » Jul 22nd, '06, 03:14

i've only seen two K-dramas, but i agree, the one in Goong, of Chaugyung and Shin kissing on the street was very sweet. on the contrary, i didn't like the other one in the previous episode, i believe, when Shin was feeling sick and Chaegyung was apologizing (and hugging his back, LOL). i thought that one was just wayyy too awkward

superfi

Post by superfi » Jul 22nd, '06, 03:19

its got to be the second kiss between Gong Chan and Yoo Rin from My Girl (from all the Kdramas ive seen so far anyway).
I loved it how he kisses her on the head and he goes "Disapointed?" and then she says something like "yes...uh no, no" and then he grabs her and kisses her again this time on the lips and whispers he loves her. *sigh* hopless romantic alert here.

anhnie

Post by anhnie » Jul 22nd, '06, 08:27

I agree w/ nadesico...the kiss scene in My Name is Kim Sam Soon is my favorite of all since it was so unpredictable b/c you didnt know whether Sam Shik (Hyun Bin) was really gonna return Sam Soon's (Kim Sun Ah) kiss since they werent in love at the time. But man, when they did kiss..wow, real passionate and they both had alot of chemistry during that scene since the mood & setting was just right. hot stuff man.

Andi really liked the fact that Sam Soon started the kiss first...it's rare to see a girl who has the guts to initiate the kiss instead of typical guy-grabbing-girl kiss (though i luv those too) but it's nice to see girls take initiative action for once...she wanted it, n she friggin made sure she got it...lol u go girl! that's the way to do it!

dummy

Post by dummy » Sep 2nd, '06, 20:01

i would say devil beside you....
Attachments
sorrie don't have a picture of it but hope u like this one...
sorrie don't have a picture of it but hope u like this one...
bi rain ^_^.jpg (33.19 KiB) Viewed 5871 times

Dee_Chan^.^

Goong !!

Post by Dee_Chan^.^ » Sep 15th, '06, 07:19

Definitely the Goong One!! where Shin finds out that she loves him..omg that was so cute!!

red_pucca

Post by red_pucca » Sep 15th, '06, 14:36

2ndly i like the other one between lee dong wook & lee da hae in my girl
the one when he told her he loved her .... soooo sweet

those are hot (sweete ) for me
i just cant stop watchin it... :wub:
i agree with you. it's how lee dong wook said 'i love you' before he kissed her.
on second thought, it was the whole scene. where she was dissapointed, he teased her, and then he became serious by saying i love you, and then the kiss. :wub:

korean_foreva

Post by korean_foreva » Sep 15th, '06, 14:41

i liked the one from goong wen der inpulic..^^ so sweet..