"I want a korean boyfriend"

Anhyong haseyo. Post Korean related stuff here.
Oegukeen

Post by Oegukeen » Feb 4th, '12, 12:10

Don't worry. I read things like that about Korean men as well, but my boyfriend is nothing like that. He cooks, cleans, washes the floors, he's a real peach, even though he is very busy getting his diploma.

He also doesn't expect me to learn Korean traditions or Korean cooking. I want to do that because I think it's fun but it's nice that there is no pressure from his side.

You just need to find a guy who is smart and nice and then it doesn't matter which nationality he is.

I am looking forward to hearing from you your impressions about Korea. Have a good time!

muffinstar

Annyeong

Post by muffinstar » Apr 24th, '12, 07:50

Hello : )

I am seventeen and I have been learning Korean. I am Hungarian. I think Korean boys are really cute and I have some friend(girls) in Korea, but I really want a Korean boyfriend or something else soo Where can I find Korean boys I can talk with through internet so on? : )

^^

Ethlenn
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Ethlenn » Apr 24th, '12, 10:14

Oh yes, there are shops online (like www.koreanhottiesforsale.dumb.net.kr), and they have catalogues from which you can choose a boyfriend basing on height, body structure and even haircut!

Oh no, wait, that's Absolute Boyfriend plot...

Go to Daum/Naver cafe, find chat rooms, start a talk.

rootabega

Post by rootabega » Apr 26th, '12, 15:20

This thread is too funny.
Personally, I don't discriminate. If you're hot, I don't care where you're from. :P
I like to think of myself as having observer status at the United Nations of Handsome Men.
:alcoholic:
P.S. I will admit that the Korean male's secret weapon is his smile, and not just on the telly.

Oegukeen

Re: Annyeong

Post by Oegukeen » May 11th, '12, 12:03

muffinstar wrote:Hello : )
Where can I find Korean boys I can talk with through internet so on? : )
How to meet Koreans

xk

Post by xk » Jul 2nd, '12, 02:56

I want a Korean girl friend.... :wub:

ckjang

I'm korean guy

Post by ckjang » Aug 12th, '12, 10:03

Hii^^ I'm korean guy i want Hongkong&macau girlfriend^^I go to the hongkong&macau august27~31days. please go well my princese i'm sad
e-mail:cngkns@gmail.com
kakaotalk : cngknsplease send me message
Attachments
충근.jpg
충근.jpg (14.87 KiB) Viewed 10129 times

CrazyCanuckz

Re: Korean Boyfriend~

Post by CrazyCanuckz » Jun 28th, '13, 10:07

lovablegal21 wrote:Hey,

But then again, I think dating a korean guy may not be such a perfect dream after all. Because Korean families are still very traditional and they have far too many rules in their culture. Unless you are really determined to learn everything from scratch.

And the guys are known to be male Chauvinists. Means they think men are generally higher status that women in the society. Im not sure how true but Im going to Korea for exchange program end of this month then I can update next time!
I can assure you the tradition is pretty much dead.
It is rare to a true traditional girl. Many Korean women will not marry a Korean man. Many will go to the city and stay single. Some end up marrying white male.

Even my father doesn't think men are the top. It just that the male leader has more responsibilities.

I am glad there are women that like Korean men because many of the Korean women don't, they prefer taller white male.

xk

Re: Korean Boyfriend~

Post by xk » Aug 3rd, '13, 22:02

Men have the superiority over women in anything not just Korea. This law should apply on entire earth and maybe in the outer space too. God said it somewhere that the male is greater and takes the charge. One has to be greater than the other. If both are equal your marriage will last a few months. If you've got problem with that then go marry a white dude you iidiots...

ha ha ha ha ha hahahahahahahahaha
CrazyCanuckz wrote:
lovablegal21 wrote:Hey,

But then again, I think dating a korean guy may not be such a perfect dream after all. Because Korean families are still very traditional and they have far too many rules in their culture. Unless you are really determined to learn everything from scratch.

And the guys are known to be male Chauvinists. Means they think men are generally higher status that women in the society. Im not sure how true but Im going to Korea for exchange program end of this month then I can update next time!
I can assure you the tradition is pretty much dead.
It is rare to a true traditional girl. Many Korean women will not marry a Korean man. Many will go to the city and stay single. Some end up marrying white male.

Even my father doesn't think men are the top. It just that the male leader has more responsibilities.

I am glad there are women that like Korean men because many of the Korean women don't, they prefer taller white male.
:alcoholic: :alcoholic:

xk

Post by xk » Aug 3rd, '13, 22:05

But I think I'll go for korean girls not because they are obedient but they are just.... prettier. I have checked out Japanese girls but they have big heads and are ugly, extremely hard to find properly proportioned body with good looking face and body. :\ And American / Euro women?... f*** no. :cheers: