"Only You" and "Exhibition of Fireworks"

Anhyong haseyo. Post Korean related stuff here.
danwannabbad

"Only You" and "Exhibition of Fireworks"

Post by danwannabbad » Sep 12th, '06, 10:03

I was wonderin where can i download these dramas and it's subs? Torrent is not working on my computer. if possible links to clubbox?

ch3nny

Post by ch3nny » Sep 12th, '06, 10:15

http://www.silentregrets.com/dramas/index.php?paged=6
you can dl only you here it is english hardsubbed i think it uses megaupload and sendspeace =)
hope it helps

janet

Post by janet » Sep 15th, '06, 07:46

Hi

Do you happen to know the 18 sountrack list?

jnara

comments for the fireworks

Post by jnara » Sep 19th, '06, 05:48

If i were you, i'll stop looking or downloading for the exhibition of fireworks coz this series sucks!!! this series is good at start but as it goes along the way i felt that its very boring...you better drop this from ur list..just look for other dramas and dont waste time for this

aNToK
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by aNToK » Sep 19th, '06, 06:10

@jnara, it's easy to see from your previous entries that you don't like Fireworks.

Now that's all well and good, but since you are far from the Grand Poobah of drama reviewers, comments like "you better drop this from ur list" and "don't waste time for this" are overboard and out of place. Who the hell do you think you are to think you know someone else's taste in what's entertaining? You also thought MNIKSS "sucked", while it turned out to be one of the most popular shows of the past year. Tell you anything??

Voice your opinion if you like, but don't go continually bashing a show. And don't bother telling other people what they should or shouldn't watch. You don't qualify for that.

Jesette

Post by Jesette » Sep 21st, '06, 02:44

Do continue to download Exhibition of Fireworks. "Chun Yang" of Sassy Girl (I can't remember her real name) is at her best here. She has a very good chemistry with good looking Kang Ji Whan. The storyline is a bit offbeat, but you'll get a lot of good thoughts and lessons here. The entire cast did well. The ending is satisfying and at the end, you'll get to know why it was titled "Exhibition of Fireworks." For me it's one of 2006's best korean series.

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Sep 21st, '06, 02:52

I thought Fireworks was pretty hilarious........and like Jesette mentioned, the chemistry was there between Han Chae Young and Kang Ji Hwan.

and I don't believe it....someone thought "My Name is Kim Sam Soon" sucked? But then again, it's a matter of preference. I prefer my kdramas to be silly and comedic. I'll take those over those tearjerkers any day.

horndogbuddhist

Post by horndogbuddhist » Sep 21st, '06, 02:56

My opinion is that "Only You" just really stank...the story premise was good, but just carried out really badly.

danwannabbad

Post by danwannabbad » Sep 21st, '06, 03:23

i downloaded a few eps of "Only You" and it didnt really appeal to me :-(
- i still cant download "Exhibition of Fireworks" :-(