Login Issue? Delete D-addicts cookie from your browser settings and login again.

where do I find korean cinema?

Anhyong haseyo. Post Korean related stuff here.
SinesurfR

where do I find korean cinema?

Post by SinesurfR » Aug 2nd, '07, 07:09

Hi,

for my first post, I have a request. I stumbled upon this list, http://www.koreafilm.org/feature/100_25.asp, and am determined to find as much as I can online. Unfortunately, the few leads that I did have ended up either being dead due to dated information. If anyone could help me locate these files or could provide any leads, I would be forever grateful.

To give you an idea of what I've tried out, I checked both Korean and English titles in unicode on emule, filedic (for clubbox), and public bittorrent sites (e.g. pirate bay). I'm sure there's a vast pool of resources that I have yet to tap into. Also, I have an adequate command of Korean as I'm sure that will allow for even more options to open up. Thanks.

Bill.Zeebub

Post by Bill.Zeebub » Aug 2nd, '07, 20:13

I guess there arent many sources for such rare movies. I have downloaded some films from the list using emule, Seopyeonje, The Deep Blue Night, The Day a Pig Fell Into the Well, Piagol. I got the edk links from waf.com.cn and/or verycd.com (use the search).

Asiandvdclub has some dvd torrents like "A petal" but the site is down at the moment

SinesurfR

Post by SinesurfR » Aug 3rd, '07, 05:02

oh wow, thanks. That's exactly what I was looking for. I have two of the four you mentioned so thanks for mentioning the other two just so I know that these are other films that I can expect to be on emule. I haven't been on adc mainly because I generally can't afford that kind of bandwidth and time just yet. Thanks though for reminding me that that's always an option too. I'm actually very excited that this post generated a response at all because I was expecting it to be lost in the sea of other posts.

Densha Otoko

Re: where do I find korean cinema?

Post by Densha Otoko » Aug 5th, '07, 21:11

This is not spam. I have no financial interrest. I'm merely redirecting the original poster to bittorrent index.

http://bt.avistaz.com/

From what I know, it has some fansubbed movies (where the english sub wasn't ripped from DVD that is)

Evintcar

Post by Evintcar » Aug 5th, '07, 21:31

:cheers: whew thx a lot guys for the info , cant wait to download some movies :lol

vancouver927

Post by vancouver927 » Aug 6th, '07, 20:51

I usually just go on isohunt.com and use bit torrent to download some movies.

Or clubbox.

prismatic_star

Post by prismatic_star » Aug 6th, '07, 20:59

Well, I get my kmovies from here:
idols-unlimited.com
silentregrets.com
JDramas LJ community (members only).

SinesurfR

Post by SinesurfR » Aug 7th, '07, 06:36

wow, I'm surprised that with these kind of reactions a thread like this hasn't been made yet. Thanks all for helping with compiling a list of valuable resources for Korean (and Asian) films. I might even eventually get into the drama soon enough.

Densha Otoko

Post by Densha Otoko » Aug 7th, '07, 14:37

SinesurfR wrote:wow, I'm surprised that with these kind of reactions a thread like this hasn't been made yet. Thanks all for helping with compiling a list of valuable resources for Korean (and Asian) films. I might even eventually get into the drama soon enough.
I suspect this is the first thread of its kind because most people "ask" Google and do a bit of researching, instead of asking people :)

It's all cool though.

Forgot to mention. if you go to http://www.avistaz.com/ instead of http://bt.avistaz.com/ you'll reach their front page, which is always pretty damned cool in it's own way. Check it out.