Is Aigoo down again?

Anhyong haseyo. Post Korean related stuff here.
nozomi05

Is Aigoo down again?

Post by nozomi05 » Oct 2nd, '08, 14:41

Does anybody have a problem with the new aigoo site (http://omo-omo.com)? i tried going to the website and i am getting an error:

Error establishing a database connection.

Anybody else experiencing this or just me?

leesja

Post by leesja » Oct 2nd, '08, 15:11

Yep - i'm having the same problem

- there has been some unnecessary comments from "xk" in the other thread -
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_65284_120.htm (see page 9)

- hopefully the site hasn't been taken down because of this!!!

xk

Post by xk » Oct 2nd, '08, 15:21

leesja wrote:Yep - i'm having the same problem

- there has been some unnecessary comments from "xk" in the other thread -
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_65284_120.htm (see page 9)

- hopefully the site hasn't been taken down because of this!!!
No man I didn't do nothin'. A while back I complained about MyAigoo staffs being rude to users but I did not report the site to KBS/SBS/MBC......... yet. :mrgreen:

I need to download stuff from them so I kept quiet.... don't blame me for this. Maybe their server is going through a maintenance. The server may be down for a short time and get it back up. I don't know.... Go ask Aigoo women... :whistling:

Last edited by xk on Oct 2nd, '08, 15:24, edited 1 time in total.

xk

Post by xk » Oct 2nd, '08, 15:23

Don't look at me. I didn't do nothing i didn't do nothing lol..

nozomi05

BACK UP!

Post by nozomi05 » Oct 2nd, '08, 15:23

it's back up....

i read the comments that xk had on the other thread

and my thoughts on the whole aigoo and xk thing is that, the aigoo ladies are doing k-drama lovers a service, they don't have to do it but it seems they like sharing the love of kdrama.i guess its their prerogative if they have some attitude.

they've been very nice and some of the people who post on aigoo really deserve a bit of attitude.

puela

Post by puela » Oct 8th, '08, 15:03

I was messing with the site :whistling:
sorry guys... and knowing me hehehe it can happen anytime :P
but trust me I only do it to make the site better hehehehe :wub:

annchong

Post by annchong » Oct 8th, '08, 22:13

xk wrote:[- hopefully the site hasn't been taken down because of this!!!
No man I didn't do nothin'. A while back I complained about MyAigoo staffs being rude to users but I did not report the site to KBS/SBS/MBC......... yet. :mrgreen:

I need to download stuff from them so I kept quiet.... don't blame me for this. Maybe their server is going through a maintenance. The server may be down for a short time and get it back up. I don't know.... Go ask Aigoo women... :whistling:

.[/quote]

DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Like I mentioned in "ABOUT US" of Aigoo, we don't know why we do it. Still finding a reason. There is nothing and no benefit to us at all except to return what we use to do before and some of us are in a subbing group too to pay our debts of gratitude

Many times, with our busy lives, when the site is down, due to huge traffic, we wonder if we shd have it up again.

If there is ANY excuse to shut it down, well... (irritation is a good one too, NO? :) )

Please tell me what is there for us to lose?
We get on with our lives, chat on MSN instead of shoutbox, have time to do our nails (hair, massage, play futsball, tennis...), catch up on Korean Drama watching, read a good book, ACTUALLY WORK instead of letting our PA do the running, not rush to the office on weekends to up 1.5gb versions as office have fibre optic lines with better speed than home...

Maybe some of us that also belong to ripping groups (did anyone mentioned Korean ladies?) should also not "illegally" rip ental, KARAS and etc

Just a note - AIGOO DOES not have Premium membership. MU does. We do not own MU (we wish we did! :) ) So if anyone has Aigoo's Premium Membership, well...

If this sounds rude, it is because we are ALL not below 25 and adults, tend to be way more "not beating around the bush" and more to the point.

We always have cookies (links), at time it comes with milk (other goodies :whistling: ) but ask us where to find the plates, cups, make less sweet cookies and we might get upset.

Other than the above, if you like Aigoo/Omo-Omo/Aja-ajafighting - please come in.
If you don't, just drive pass the house.

poornigel

Post by poornigel » Nov 20th, '08, 03:40

I love the ladies at Aigoo. Rude? Only to a select few who probably need being rude to. They are always helpful, cheerful (when not pestered to death), and busy, busy, busy. Got a problem with them? Don't spread it my way, as I am totally on thier side. I have always found that it you wait your turn and be polite on their site, great things come your way. It is sooooo easy. What is the problem?

bc1

Registering at aja-aja

Post by bc1 » Nov 29th, '08, 16:48

Thank you to the ladies at aigoo for all their hard work. Just wondering... Is the new site running yet? I was going to make a donation, but am unable to register. Thanks!

paull901

omo-omo site

Post by paull901 » Dec 1st, '08, 23:00

Does anybody know where the omo-omo site has moved to?

getawayfrom

Post by getawayfrom » Dec 4th, '08, 02:57

Aigoo is down again.....I bookmark aigoo site but now I can't get in. It said they moved again....Does anyone have the link to the new site? Thank you

Jav_sol

Post by Jav_sol » Dec 4th, '08, 04:03

They just moved to a new site: http://aja-aja.com/

getawayfrom

Post by getawayfrom » Dec 4th, '08, 04:22

Jav_sol wrote:They just moved to a new site: http://aja-aja.com/
Thank you!

nozomi05

Post by nozomi05 » Dec 4th, '08, 05:15

you need to register now (just finished registering)

the site i believe is getting better. aja-aja fighting...

more power to the aigoo ladies...

rambutan
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by rambutan » Dec 15th, '08, 23:12

Is Aigoo/omo-omo/aja-aja down again? I just tried to log in and received these and other similar messages: Warning: Table 'admin_drpl1.users' doesn't exist query;
Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/admin/public_html/includes/database.mysql.inc:128) in /home/admin/public_html/includes/bootstrap.inc on line 995

sherrycg

Post by sherrycg » Dec 15th, '08, 23:24

I have the same warning message when I go to aja-aja.com. I think it's temporary. I'm hoping it is temporary. :O

nikkibell84

Post by nikkibell84 » Dec 15th, '08, 23:27

I think aigoo must be down, again. It was working fine last night, but now when I go to the site, I get the same error message as sherry. :-(

Jav_sol

Post by Jav_sol » Dec 15th, '08, 23:33

I think it's just temporary technical difficulties. I wouldn't worry too much. The site will be up again once they resolve the issue.

jtranla

AIGOO/OMO-OMO/AJA-AJA (SYSTEM MAINTENANCE

Post by jtranla » Dec 16th, '08, 04:13

We had to perform some system software upgrade - unfortunately, we ran into some technical difficulty. Puela is diligently working on getting the site back online.

So hang tight everyone and give Puela a lot of support while she resolve the situation.

br4nd0n

Re: AIGOO/OMO-OMO/AJA-AJA (SYSTEM MAINTENANCE

Post by br4nd0n » Dec 16th, '08, 04:31

jtranla wrote:We had to perform some system software upgrade - unfortunately, we ran into some technical difficulty. Puela is diligently working on getting the site back online.

So hang tight everyone and give Puela a lot of support while she resolve the situation.
cool, glad to know what's going on.

sherrycg

Post by sherrycg » Dec 16th, '08, 04:35

Thanks for keeping us informed. :D

nozomi05

Post by nozomi05 » Dec 16th, '08, 05:16

Thanks for always being a source of good, quality kdramas. Fighting!

teemu8

Post by teemu8 » Dec 16th, '08, 05:33

thanks for this great site :cheers: :salut:

jani

Post by jani » Dec 16th, '08, 05:52

the aigoo ladies are WIN!! don't give them grief. just support. :wub: :wub: :wub:

penguindude555

Post by penguindude555 » Dec 17th, '08, 23:12

Can anyone help me register for aigoo? When I go to the main page it just says access denied and there aren't any links to register.

Basuha

I hope this help

Post by Basuha » Dec 17th, '08, 23:28

penguindude555 wrote:Can anyone help me register for aigoo? When I go to the main page it just says access denied and there aren't any links to register.
You have to register and they send you a e-mail once you are approved, it not a quick sign up. Good luck

MrsHankyung

Re: I hope this help

Post by MrsHankyung » Dec 18th, '08, 00:16

Basuha wrote:
penguindude555 wrote:Can anyone help me register for aigoo? When I go to the main page it just says access denied and there aren't any links to register.
You have to register and they send you a e-mail once you are approved, it not a quick sign up. Good luck
But how do u register at all? There are no buttons or links to registration. i know u have to get approved..but how are we suppose to submit anything?

Deleted User 160565

Post by Deleted User 160565 » Dec 18th, '08, 01:04

Looks like they've temporarily stopped new account registration (see message at their site) because they were being overwhelmed. A lot of accounts must have been deleted when they had that technical difficulty earlier this week. I'd just check back later to see if they've opened up registration again.

LinJa

Post by LinJa » Dec 22nd, '08, 04:18

Would anyone happen to know the email of the aigoo ladies?
I registered quite a while ago, one week or two ago, forgotten when,
but I still haven't received a confirmation email from them, so would like to email them about it.
And when I visit their site again, I find a notice that says they will no longer be accepting new registrations,
and I'm having a HEART ATTACK, as I have noway to contact them! >_<

jtranla

FREE ACCESS AT MYAIGOO SITE

Post by jtranla » Dec 23rd, '08, 01:44

NOTIFICATION:

YOU ARE NO LONGER REQUIRED TO REGISTER AT MYAIGOO/AJA-AJA/OMO-OMO SITE!

You will be granted access to all the 700MB area when you visit the site.

To get more information, just go to www.myaigoo.com or www.omo-omo.com or www.aja-aja.com, then read up on ACCESS POLICY.

LinJa

Post by LinJa » Dec 23rd, '08, 06:42

Thanks for the reply!
I've read up on the Access Policy, and I have another query.
Login is required to post comments, does this mean only members are allowed to view and post comments?
As for myself, I like to read other people's comments on k-dramas to get a review of it
and I like to post comments and opinions on some of the k-dramas I've watched myself.
This is all no longer possible? (Especially for non-members)
I can see that this system will stop people requesting the same thing again and again.
It's good idea, but I guess we'll not be able to comment =C