Does anyone know of a website where drama ratings are posted

Anhyong haseyo. Post Korean related stuff here.
Amber111

Does anyone know of a website where drama ratings are posted

Post by Amber111 » Jun 7th, '09, 12:40

I would like to see which Korean/Japanese dramas/shows are currently airing and their ratings but I can't seem to find a website for this? How do people get the ratings on to wiki addicts anyways.
Last edited by Amber111 on Jun 7th, '09, 14:31, edited 1 time in total.

charia-chan

Post by charia-chan » Jun 7th, '09, 13:33

Can you read Japanese?
This is where I get my info: http://artv.info/ar09.html
(It's the link for the 2009 dorama, you can find former years as well)

Amber111

Post by Amber111 » Jun 7th, '09, 14:31

I can't read Japanese, only English :P But thanks for the link nonetheless!

SunmiWonder

Post by SunmiWonder » Jun 8th, '09, 04:42

Well in Korea, usually the ratings are based on 'currently viewing' in the country, in %.
But I wouldn't trust the ratings really. :P
For example, the vineyard man didn't get lots of views but it was great...however, jumong, with a sky rocketing view percent, sucked ass, in my opinion.

Kakijun

Post by Kakijun » Jun 8th, '09, 04:47

Wow Mr. Brain towers over everything. Boss comes in #2... Is it good?

ram1

Post by ram1 » Jun 11th, '09, 10:44

wmcnair370

Post by wmcnair370 » Jun 11th, '09, 11:36

Amber111 wrote:I can't read Japanese, only English :P But thanks for the link nonetheless!
Have you never heard never heaed of dramawiki, copy and paster and search in you browser? The first drama listed is Voice. Did a copy and paste and searched the Japanese name in dramawiki.

I think it is the tenth drama down, which is Love Shuffle. Found that by getting the Japanese name on dramawiki and doing a find on the ratings page.

Takes a few seconds longer but you can find it all here just doing a little work.

@charia-chan Thanks for the website, I do not read nihongo but I am comfortable with a dictionary and Kanji and this will be useful.

garnet07

Post by garnet07 » Jul 8th, '09, 08:42

SunmiWonder wrote:Well in Korea, usually the ratings are based on 'currently viewing' in the country, in %.
But I wouldn't trust the ratings really. :P
For example, the vineyard man didn't get lots of views but it was great...however, jumong, with a sky rocketing view percent, sucked ass, in my opinion.
Err Vineyard Man didn't give Yoon Eun Hye justice ... I mean I still felt she sucked at acting until Coffee Prince came out.

While Jumong passed 50% ratings for a good reason, it was awesome in terms of storyline, acting, cinematography, and lots of plot twists.

But true, the ratings aren't always right because Story of a Man had such poor ratings, yet it's one of the best dramas I've seen.