AvistaZ (all questions regarding the site goes here)

Discuss technical and geeky things here.
watashiwachiaki

AvistaZ (all questions regarding the site goes here)

Post by watashiwachiaki » Mar 4th, '14, 18:57

Mod Edit
It's best if you post your question(s) directly at AvistaZ's forum, but if you can't try here.

1. One (1) account per IP address.
2. You are responsible for the one(s) you invite to not have duplicate accounts. If that's the case, both you and the one(s) you invited will be banned.
3. If you have not downloaded / uploaded anything within 30 days after account creation, your account will be pruned for inactivity.

Starting January 1st 2017 no accounts will be re-activated.

AvistaZ is an invite only tracker.

=======================

hello everyone or anyone...

I learned that asiatorrents is currently open registration...but you see every time I try to create an account there it says "invite only." I tried "recover password" with my 3 emails just in case I might have registered there before, but all 3 emails are not on their database.
I learned that it's IP based. but you see we just moved in our new home in 2011 and had a new internet connection installed so our IP address is different and new.
No one in our family uses torrent other than me.

Someone please help me. :salut: :salut:

\( -o _ o- )/
Upload Addict
Upload Addict

Re: HELP with asiatorrents

Post by \( -o _ o- )/ » Mar 4th, '14, 19:14

watashiwachiaki wrote:hello everyone or anyone...

I learned that asiatorrents is currently open registration...but you see every time I try to create an account there it says "invite only." I tried "recover password" with my 3 emails just in case I might have registered there before, but all 3 emails are not on their database.
I learned that it's IP based. but you see we just moved in our new home in 2011 and had a new internet connection installed so our IP address is different and new.
No one in our family uses torrent other than me.

Someone please help me. :salut: :salut:
It's definitely NOT IP based. Many people have dynamic IP and it works every time a different IP is used. It's based on your login name. So now you know. :thumright:

I don't think you can ask for invites here. :P

watashiwachiaki

Re: HELP with asiatorrents

Post by watashiwachiaki » Mar 5th, '14, 10:30

\( -o _ o- )/ wrote:
I don't think you can ask for invites here. :P
hehe yeah I know :D
it's currently open registration.. but I've tried different things to register (as I've stated above) but still no use.

thx tho :-)

kangxy67

Post by kangxy67 » Mar 5th, '14, 11:03

I dont see how you are not able to create an account if you cant find your email on their database... Why dont you trying creating another brand new email account, and then set it such that whatever emails end up there go to your primary account, and see if you might be able to create an account with that new email? Good luck! (:

watashiwachiaki

Post by watashiwachiaki » Mar 5th, '14, 15:25

kangxy67 wrote:I dont see how you are not able to create an account if you cant find your email on their database... Why dont you trying creating another brand new email account, and then set it such that whatever emails end up there go to your primary account, and see if you might be able to create an account with that new email? Good luck! (:
even if I do create a new email... I wont be able to use it because I'm stuck with the 1st step..that is, after clicking "create account" the site says "invitation only". but I learned that asiatorrents currently has open registration so invitation is not needed.

thanks for your suggestion :thumleft:

midwinter

Post by midwinter » Mar 5th, '14, 18:05

I don't think it is just your problem. I logged out and clicked to "create a new account". Got exactly the same problem, it doesn't even ask for the e-mail.

Even if for members the "invite" possibility is closed, as if open registration works.

EDIT: I searched a bit in AT forum and find the following:
It will show that it is invite only if you already have an account, or another account has been on that IP address.
Last edited by midwinter on Mar 5th, '14, 18:54, edited 1 time in total.

watashiwachiaki

Post by watashiwachiaki » Mar 5th, '14, 18:53

midwinter wrote:Maybe as they said: "Asia Torrents is invite only due to members reaching our limit.", they got too many requests, and shut down the open registration?

Even if for members the "invite" possibility is closed, as if open registration works.

hmmm... yeah that's the most reasonable explaination. im prolly too pissed to see it because I've been trying to register there for like a year already. when someone said she could give me an invite, that time my utorrent ratio was low. so I tried to work hard to make it 1.000 then now when I finally did it, I couldn't register LOL

anyway, a friend here on d-a was kind enough to send the mods there a message.

if all else fail, I'll just settle watching Asian movies online LOL

cheers! :alcoholic:

midwinter

Post by midwinter » Mar 5th, '14, 18:55

Don't know about that, I edited my message after searching on the AT forum.
It seems is normal that I see this, but you should not unless your IP is already on their database. :)

Anyway, good luck, hope your friend will manage to get a solution to your issue.

watashiwachiaki

Post by watashiwachiaki » Mar 5th, '14, 19:11

midwinter wrote:EDIT: I searched a bit in AT forum and find the following:
It will show that it is invite only if you already have an account, or another account has been on that IP address.
I think THAT is my main problem..... how can our IP be at their database if we just had our broadband installed just last year? do broadband companies recycle IP addresses? LOL I know I'm stupid in terms of these IT stuff.
Anyway, good luck, hope your friend will manage to get a solution to your issue.
hehe thanks!! :P

SG-13

Post by SG-13 » Aug 17th, '14, 15:35

Registration open all this weekend!

namihodai

Re: AsiaTorrents

Post by namihodai » Apr 13th, '15, 21:11

Registration is open at asiatorrents at the moment, no invitation needed!!!
EDIT: closed again

akanishimusica

Re: Closing down the torrent section

Post by akanishimusica » May 24th, '15, 06:45

Can someone invite me to asiatorrent please. I dunno where to download dorama now. Please
My email musica_elric@ymail.com
Thank you very much

chilvy82

Post by chilvy82 » May 24th, '15, 18:34

Me too my mail is sol.winter.world@gmail.com. thanks in advance!

namihodai

Post by namihodai » May 24th, '15, 18:57

chilvy82 wrote:Me too my mail is sol.winter.world@gmail.com.. thanks in advance!
akanishimusica wrote:Can someone invite me to asiatorrent please. I dunno where to download dorama now. Please
My email musica_elric@ymail.com
Thank you very much
:salut: :salut: :cheers:

Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Sweden

Post by Keiko1981 » May 24th, '15, 19:15

AsiaTorrents (new AvistaZ ?) is currently moving to a new domain. https://avistaz.to/ Not so sure it's wise to start asking for invites while it's going on. Since you first have to be invited to the old site, and then confirm your account at the new one. I have no idea for how long you can do that. Or for how long migration of accounts from the old site to the new will be going on.

Anechin

Post by Anechin » May 26th, '15, 11:19

Hello, I have a question and I wonder if anyone could help me. I'm a member in asiatorrents and I saw the migration announcement yesterday. I vizited avistaz and tried to request a new password but even tough the system recognized my email I've not received a mail yet tough I tried more than once. Is this normal? Should I have done that sooner?

Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Sweden

Post by Keiko1981 » May 26th, '15, 11:40

Anechin wrote:Hello, I have a question and I wonder if anyone could help me. I'm a member in asiatorrents and I saw the migration announcement yesterday. I vizited avistaz and tried to request a new password but even tough the system recognized my email I've not received a mail yet tough I tried more than once. Is this normal? Should I have done that sooner?
Sometimes you need to wait a couple of hours (1 day), they may be overloaded.

From AsiaTorrent's main page
Request conformation again - https://avistaz.to/auth/reconfirm

You can also read the AvistaZ Beta Testing and Migration topic.

Anechin

Post by Anechin » May 26th, '15, 11:55

Keiko, thanks for your fast reply. I tried asking in their forums, I hope the problem will be resolved.

huyie
Fansub Admin
Fansub Admin

Post by huyie » May 26th, '15, 12:00

As Keiko1981 previously stated, it could also be due to the email provider that you use (e.g. microsoft (hotmail, live, outlook) or yahoo based accounts which are known to cause issues). If you're using the same email account as you're have registered here, it might explain it.

It's also best to post directly on their forums regarding any issues rather than here.

Anechin

Post by Anechin » May 26th, '15, 13:13

I see. The worst part is that I logged out and I can't even log in to the old site anymore. I didn't know that my email could cause such a problem, that explains why I can not recover my password even there. It's okay, I'll wait a couple of days and if I won't get one I guess I'll wait till the registrations open again.

huyie
Fansub Admin
Fansub Admin

Post by huyie » Jun 3rd, '15, 04:44

You should try reconfirming your account now if possible.

whiteadamas

Post by whiteadamas » Jun 3rd, '15, 07:35

Anechin wrote:I see. The worst part is that I logged out and I can't even log in to the old site anymore. I didn't know that my email could cause such a problem, that explains why I can not recover my password even there. It's okay, I'll wait a couple of days and if I won't get one I guess I'll wait till the registrations open again.
When you changed your password on the new site, the changes only takes place on the new site and not the old site. You should use your old password on the old site since you did not change anything there.

streetsamurai

Post by streetsamurai » Jul 13th, '15, 00:14

Could I get an invite to AvistaZ? You can email me at streetsamurai23@gmail.com.

Please correct me if this isn't the appropriate place to be making this request.

stvgkc

Asiatorrents or Avistaz Invitation

Post by stvgkc » Jul 19th, '15, 12:46

Anyone kind enough to send me an invitation to Asiatorrents or Avistaz?
Their website hints that they sometime open for registration during weekend but i've checked for the past one month...no luck. Hope someone from d-addicts is kind enough to send me one. TQTQTQ

my email stvgkc@gmail.com
Last edited by stvgkc on Jul 19th, '15, 13:03, edited 1 time in total.

Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Sweden

Re: Asiatorrents or Avistaz Invitation

Post by Keiko1981 » Jul 19th, '15, 12:58

stvgkc wrote:Anyone kind enough to send me an invitation to Asiatorrents or Avistaz?
Their website hints that they sometime open for registration during weekend but i've checked for the past one month...no luck. Hope someone from d-addicts is kind enough to send me one. TQTQTQ
Merging your post with existing thread.

wolforion20

Post by wolforion20 » Jul 20th, '15, 22:37

stvgkc wrote:Anyone kind enough to send me an invitation to Asiatorrents or Avistaz?

Invites are closed on both sites until the full migration is finished, but when it opens, I can send you one.

esscroke

asiatorrents.me

Post by esscroke » Jul 23rd, '15, 11:09

Since the most regrettable closing of JD-rama I have bee using subject torrent. Am a VIP there.

Unfortunately they have changed there url etc and I messed up with an attempted change of address & or password - husband and I have different computers!

Can some kind person give me an email address of asiatorrents.me or the changed one so that I might contact them please.

Thanks,
Kyoko

Psi

Re: asiatorrents.me

Post by Psi » Jul 23rd, '15, 11:42

I don't know about any email, but they have moved to https://avistaz.to/

Good luck on getting access again

antspace

Post by antspace » Jul 23rd, '15, 11:45

Hi Kyoko,

The old site can still be reached through https://old.asiatorrents.me/

Good luck.
Anthony

mo7sin

Post by mo7sin » Jul 29th, '15, 13:19

you r the best...really thank you :salut:

abixalmon

AvistaZ.to (AsiaTorrents) registration Open (July 30 to Aug 2 2015)

Post by abixalmon » Jul 30th, '15, 01:41

We are opening registration on AvistaZ.to (AKA AsiaTorrents) just for few days.

We would like to invite members of D-Addicts to join our new site (still in beta) and help us test new features.

Register here: https://avistaz.to/auth/register?from=daddicts

Welcome to AvistaZ!

stvgkc

Post by stvgkc » Aug 7th, '15, 10:43

wolforion20 wrote:

Invites are closed on both sites until the full migration is finished, but when it opens, I can send you one.
Thks!

qhrizteens

Re: AvistaZ (all questions regarding the site goes here)

Post by qhrizteens » Aug 10th, '15, 13:34

i have quite a lot of credit from my previous asia torrent account. i tried to log in but it says that no such user name exists. I am so SAD :pale:

now i cant even log in into avistaZ. trying to create a new account also to no avail.
is someone is kind enough, please send me invitation to my email please... qhrizteens11@gmail.com
thanks heaps guys.

ladysaotome

Post by ladysaotome » Sep 3rd, '15, 03:14

Well, I didn't seem to have any trouble logging into the new site but I can't get into the forum and there doesn't seem to be a way to register there, either. (makes it difficult to read the known issues and trobuelshooting guides.)

abixalmon

Post by abixalmon » Sep 3rd, '15, 07:04

ladysaotome wrote:Well, I didn't seem to have any trouble logging into the new site but I can't get into the forum and there doesn't seem to be a way to register there, either. (makes it difficult to read the known issues and trobuelshooting guides.)
On rare occasions, your main site password doesn't get copied to forum, reset password on main site and try logging into forums again

abixalmon

Post by abixalmon » Sep 3rd, '15, 07:06

qhrizteens wrote:i have quite a lot of credit from my previous asia torrent account. i tried to log in but it says that no such user name exists. I am so SAD :pale:

now i cant even log in into avistaZ. trying to create a new account also to no avail.
is someone is kind enough, please send me invitation to my email please... qhrizteens11@gmail.com
thanks heaps guys.
Registration open all this month to help users with old accounts.

Step 1: Register a new account.
Step 2. Sync your new account with old account (Link shown on every page)

ladysaotome

Post by ladysaotome » Sep 4th, '15, 00:01

Thank you! That did it! :)

fyremansam

Help! Can't login to my AvistaZ account :(

Post by fyremansam » Nov 7th, '15, 12:55

Hi Everyone, I joined Avistaz on 29th February (and you only get one of those every four years right) back in 2008 . I've not logged on for a while and my account is no longer recognised. What can I do? Can anyone out there help me. Thanks in advance :roll

chuyuchu

Post by chuyuchu » Nov 16th, '15, 10:15

I have account in asiatorrent before and have so many points and a good ration, but this last feb 2015, got problem in my laptop so i cant access internet until now, what is the new site, is the site udated to change? also account in asiatorrent can be login in avistaz?

thank you in advance

Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Sweden

Post by Keiko1981 » Dec 5th, '15, 21:29

Do you use the same account for the AvistaZ tracker (main site) and forum?
The site says one account per person, so I hesitate to do anything at the moment

Currently having some red torrent (connection timed out). I haven't had this problem before. I'm using Windows 7, but I can't access the forum to see what it says about "Cannot connect to tracker from Windows XP or 7".

huyie
Fansub Admin
Fansub Admin

Post by huyie » Dec 5th, '15, 22:55

This is what is displayed on that forum page.
Attachments
avistaztrackererror.png
avistaztrackererror.png (70.79 KiB) Viewed 70015 times

koshonin

Post by koshonin » Dec 5th, '15, 22:59

Keiko, I was wondering about it too, but then I just entered the same credentials I got for the main site and voila ... :)

I'm not sure about why that happens but I guess the login-cookie for one doesn't work for the other

The communication about it on the main-page could be better, tho...

hope this helps resolve your tracker issues ...

btw: I don't know what information are hidden in the looong ref=token you posted in your link, but unless you are sure it's harmless ... (just sayin' for the future - too late for this one, google cached the page already)

abuwrist

Post by abuwrist » Dec 20th, '15, 03:22

I am glad I found d-addicts!!!

Unfortunately I have no friends who holds account avistaz.to :/

May I request someone to sent invite to me at abu.whx@gmail.com

Thanks in advance :)

I am sorry if this is posted under wrong section.

sunmoonclan

Post by sunmoonclan » Jan 4th, '16, 15:53

I have sent 2 persons invites for avistaz.

Too bad, within 15 hours I have an official warning for giving invite to a person who already had an account.

stvgkc@gmail.com

Pls. avistazmembers, consider your good intention about abuse before sending invites!!!

hinako442003
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by hinako442003 » Jan 20th, '16, 23:16

I totally missed the migration window (my last access was sometimes in June 2015) and now I can't log in with my old account or register with a new one because it's invite only :cry: I had such good ratios too. Is there still a way to recover that old account?

koshonin

Post by koshonin » Jan 20th, '16, 23:57

hinako442003 wrote:Is there still a way to recover that old account?
as I understand it it's like this: you have to wait for registration to be opened (there is no way around it), then register with at least your old email - the one u used at AT -, then when the account is confirmed you might still be able to transfer the old stats

you can also talk with the mods on irc (rizon/#avistaz)

Personadave

Post by Personadave » Mar 8th, '16, 01:21

Hi there,

There is something wrong with the site, I'm only able to log in but it does not show me any new torrent/s. Pls help.

artan

Post by artan » Mar 23rd, '16, 01:56

I used to be a member of asiatorrents however stopped using it for a while that I wasn't aware the website was even changed. Would anyone help me register by sending an invite once again at tanaryanna@gmail.com :(( thank you!

valzz1402

Post by valzz1402 » Mar 26th, '16, 10:39

hi, i have the same problem with some of the people here. I registered for AvistaZ since 2010, and was an active member for several years and stopped checking my account or even downloading torrents for about two years. I just tried logging in and realized my account is not there anymore. I found this thread and wondering if anybody can help me. my email is valzz1402@gmail.com . if anybody can give me suggestions or invite me, i'd really appreciate it. i'm quite desperate for my AvistaZ account.. :cry:

koshonin

Post by koshonin » Mar 26th, '16, 10:48

please do not register here to only ask for an invitation.
it is not likely that you'll get one - if you actually have been a member a avistaz then you know why that is

Awilda
Belgium

Post by Awilda » May 8th, '16, 07:40

Could I get an invite on avistaz,please ? The subs for a drama I want to watch only match the raws there.

jandurhil

Post by jandurhil » May 26th, '16, 06:16

If someone could give me an invite to AvistaZ, it would be much appreciated, jandurhil@gmail.com
Thanks in advance!

eril13

Post by eril13 » May 28th, '16, 14:51

Could someone invite me to AvistaZ, please? eril13@gmail.com

abbyisabelle

Post by abbyisabelle » May 28th, '16, 15:02

Last time I logged in at AsiaTorrnets was 2013, I still have the email confirmation messages from them in my inbox @ yahoomail. My problem is I cant access my account...does this mean it was because I was inactive for too long? Now that its been closed for registry, neglected my acc for such time I feel regrets haiizzzstttt....

mmilaa

Post by mmilaa » Jun 6th, '16, 23:48

Hii everyoneeee, I'm a member on AvistaZ so I got some bad news and good news for the people asking for invites...
The good news is that, recently every member got 10 invites, so if you know someone that is a member, then you can get into avistaz!! (im not giving any btw)
The bad news is that rules are really harsh (If someone gets a warning, or banned, the one that invited that person too, and both could even lose their accounts) so basically the one inviting would be completely responsable for the actions of the other. (to be honest I wouldnt take the risk)
(also, i'm not sure but I think that asking for invites is agaisnt the rules..........)
anyway, good luck to all of you! :cheers:

abixalmon

Post by abixalmon » Jul 8th, '16, 14:42

For everyone looking for an Invite!

We have dedicated chat room helping users get invited to AvistaZ.

Server: irc.rizon.net
Channel: #AvistaZInvite
also join our general chat room at #avistaz

Please post in our chat room and wait...

kayceeheart

Post by kayceeheart » Jul 31st, '16, 15:51

I just want to know why the torrent I've downloaded doesn't work on my bittorent mobile? Can someone help me on how can I fix this. So I can able to download using my mobile.

sapphos

Post by sapphos » Aug 12th, '16, 22:40

I would love an invite for AvistaZ - I tried to go to irc.rizon.net but the site is down for me :( my email is greypoppies@gmail.com.

Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Sweden

Post by Keiko1981 » Aug 12th, '16, 22:45

sapphos wrote:I would love an invite for AvistaZ - I tried to go to irc.rizon.net but the site is down for me :( my email is greypoppies@gmail.com.
Web based IRC (Internet Relay Chat).

1. Go to https://client00.chat.mibbit.com/
2. Connection: From the list choose "Rizon [webirc]"
3. Write a nickname you want to use.
3. Channel: #AvistaZInvite
4. "Connect"
5. When you've joined, ask how to get an invite and wait.

ks0724

Post by ks0724 » Aug 20th, '16, 20:30

I would greatly appreciate an invite. I was a member of Asiatorrents for a long time but took a break for awhile and cannot remember my login info to save my life. I have been trying to get an invite but most places ask for ratios and screenshots from another private tracker. Asiatorrents was the only one I belonged to so I can't. I always maintained an excellent ratio though and would really appreciate an invite.

liglasde

Post by liglasde » Aug 24th, '16, 17:53

i would also love to get an invite if possible!
for the chat you need a account(with Upload and Download ratio) somewhere else and i dont got anything like that...
so would be nice if someone would give me an invite if possible!

yurinoue

Post by yurinoue » Aug 26th, '16, 12:54

abixalmon wrote:For everyone looking for an Invite!

I actually went there, and they were just making fun of me and other guests. Nobody answered the questions seriously. I'm just a fan trying to get in. I have good upload speed, and still, they didn't take me seriously.
A real shame for such a renowned community.

Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Sweden

Post by Keiko1981 » Aug 26th, '16, 13:01

yurinoue wrote:
abixalmon wrote:For everyone looking for an Invite!

I actually went there, and they were just making fun of me and other guests. Nobody answered the questions seriously. I'm just a fan trying to get in. I have good upload speed, and still, they didn't take me seriously.
Sorry, I do not give out invites. Because you can so easily get a warning or be banned yourself. If the one you invite has two accounts (or someone with same IP have an account). Which is impossible for the one inviting someone to know. And I'm sorry to hear you got that kind of treatment.

koshonin

Post by koshonin » Aug 26th, '16, 20:44

yurinoue wrote:

- Well, actually there is no point for a stranger to ask for an invite, because as Keiko said the one inviting is going to be held responsible for the (mis-)behavior of the invited.
- registration is often open on weekends. so you have to check regularily and endure the waiting.
sidenote: I'm not staff at avistaz, but I can tell you they have to handle a lot of weird ppl that try to cheat for a second account invite because they screwed up their ratio etc. mods are trying their best to keep it clean. long story short: don't take it personally.

Churchboy666

Post by Churchboy666 » Sep 13th, '16, 04:47

Can any experienced AvistaZ users share some knowledge with me? This is the first torrent site I've joined and I'm worried about getting banned.

So here's my dilemma. When I first joined I grabbed a bunch of torrents but didn't download them immediately. Later on after I did and logged on I noticed it hadn't actually recorded the downloads. As in it says my Upload ratio is 4 GB and my DL ratio is 2 GB, but I actually downloaded around 80 GB.
When I check my accounts torrent history it shows I downloaded them but my account isn't credited with downloading them.
For example: A show was 20 GB, and in red text under download it says I Dled 20 GB worth, but next to that in orange text it says credited download is 0 B.

So in short I somehow managed to download a ton of things without being penalized for it. I'm not sure how it happened but this definitely feels like it should be against the rules, although I couldn't find any mention of it.

Did this happen because I waited a few days to start downloading? Or maybe because my browser wasn't open the whole time I downloaded?
And finally if this is against the rules is there anyway I can fix it to avoid getting banned?

Sorry for the wall of text but I summarized this on IRC and was just told to read the rules and FAQ, but after doing so I couldn't find any mention of this at all.

fobdstn

Post by fobdstn » Sep 14th, '16, 05:01

There was sitewide freeleech in anticipation of Beta 2.0

You benefitted from that.

1986Anya1

Post by 1986Anya1 » Sep 17th, '16, 16:57

Hi all! I have a small query!
I was a member on the old site, but stopped using it for almost two years in between.
By the time I went to log on again, the migration had already happened.
Luckily it was open registration at that time so I made a new account.
I haven't had time to look at it for a couple of months after that, and finally logged on today.
My question is, I had a very good ratio on my old account, but now I am back to 1.0, is there anyway of getting the stats of the old account back? Or is that impossible now, and I should start from scratch again?
Thanks!! :-) :-) :-)

knotcross

Post by knotcross » Sep 18th, '16, 02:27

All data from the old site has been purged. It can not be restored.

koshonin

Post by koshonin » Sep 18th, '16, 09:24

registration is open this weekend

1986Anya1

Post by 1986Anya1 » Sep 18th, '16, 18:31

knotcross wrote:All data from the old site has been purged. It can not be restored.
Oh! that's sad :-(
Just feeling so bad...
Cause I seeded some stuff for over 8 months!! :(
Well, anyway, from the beginning again then!!
Thanks a ton! :-)

knotcross

Post by knotcross » Sep 19th, '16, 15:19

Most of the files from the old site can still be reseeded. Some may not for various reasons.

Madoka
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Madoka » Sep 24th, '16, 01:20

fobdstn wrote:There was sitewide freeleech in anticipation of Beta 2.0

You benefitted from that.
Is there a place to go to see when future freeleech events will occur?

knotcross

Post by knotcross » Sep 24th, '16, 07:57

They're random. Just keep checking back.

knotcross

Post by knotcross » Sep 24th, '16, 08:10

The good news for folks starting over is you can change your user name. If you have matured and think you may have been hasty - or drunk when you signed up the first time, now is your chance to change that. Come to the IRC and bring proof of your status from a private tracker. Other wise you can wait for the open registrations. Good luck.

Agyaggalamb

Post by Agyaggalamb » Oct 20th, '16, 12:13

knotcross wrote: Come to the IRC and bring proof of your status from a private tracker. Other wise you can wait for the open registrations. Good luck.
My case is similar for the other users: I had had an account but I lost it when the site was moved. So I've made a new account and also I made the proof of my status from other private trackers. I haven't finished the process yet on IRC because I hesitate to send the files. You know: I don't know anybody and I don't know how can see these data on that site.
So my question is that there is anybody who did this "registration"/or presentation of evidences ? Has anybody got some experiance about it?
Thank you for your answers in advance.