JPTVTS (all questions regarding the site goes here) [NOT OPEN FOR INVITATIONS]

Discuss technical and geeky things here.
ericinlondon

Re: JPTVTS (all questions regarding the site goes here) [NOT OPEN FOR INVITATIONS]

Post by ericinlondon » Sep 10th, '19, 20:02

Hello, sorry to ask here but I've noticed I7ve been downloading a lot of torrents from JPTVTS through other trakers and would love to be directly involved with that community. I can show good ratio and standing with AnimeZ, Avistaz and Jpopsuki as proof.

Aethera

Re: JPTVTS (all questions regarding the site goes here) [NOT OPEN FOR INVITATIONS]

Post by Aethera » Sep 12th, '19, 05:09

Hi guys, long time jDrama fan going back to Taiga dramas back in the early 2000's. Am missing jDramas for a couple years now with all the site shakeups. Request invite if possible please!🤗

poesia

Post by poesia » Oct 2nd, '19, 07:18

While no one is currently giving invitations in this thread, it is possible to get JPTVTS invitations in Jpopsuki. If you have an account in Jpopsuki, check the Offers forum in there. :)

bajah423

Post by bajah423 » Oct 8th, '19, 10:47

hi~ i known this a slim chance, but if there is a possibility of giving invites i do hope you could consider me. thank you

cgf1000

Post by cgf1000 » Oct 8th, '19, 22:02

Could you please send me an invite?

Thanks

AoiiS
Saudi Arabia

Post by AoiiS » Oct 15th, '19, 08:10

I'd appreciate to get an invite please

kitamori

Post by kitamori » Oct 17th, '19, 00:34

I'm sorry for PM..I didnt know here is place where we can ask about jptvts.

Please can someone write me what happened with site? :(
Thank you,

tokaiz

Post by tokaiz » Oct 17th, '19, 00:41

kitamori wrote:
Oct 17th, '19, 00:34

Thank you,
It's down for me too (cloudflare time our). Let's hope it'll be back up soon again.

kitamori

Post by kitamori » Oct 17th, '19, 00:43

tokaiz wrote:
Oct 17th, '19, 00:41
kitamori wrote:

Thank you,
It's down for me too (cloudflare time our). Let's hope it'll be back up soon again.

I hope too...I love the place

Keiko1981
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Sweden

Post by Keiko1981 » Oct 17th, '19, 04:13

kitamori wrote:

Thank you,
@poesia I'm not having any problem accessing the site myself, but some others seem to have it. Any idea what's going on?

poesia

Post by poesia » Oct 17th, '19, 15:06

Keiko1981 wrote:
Oct 17th, '19, 04:13
kitamori wrote:

Thank you,
@poesia I'm not having any problem accessing the site myself, but some others seem to have it. Any idea what's going on?
I don't have any issues myself. I can access the site just fine. The issue could be at Cloudflare side, meaning that it is/was temporarily inaccessible only in some countries due to Cloudflare maintenance or whatever.

Is it still inaccessible for some people?

kitamori

Post by kitamori » Oct 17th, '19, 18:46

Yes..it is..I cant seeding too.

poesia

Post by poesia » Oct 17th, '19, 20:37

kitamori wrote:
Oct 17th, '19, 18:46
Yes..it is..I cant seeding too.
I sent you a PM. Maybe we can figure out a solution...

tokaiz

Post by tokaiz » Oct 18th, '19, 00:08

Same here. Browser -> Cloudflare (Berlin/DE) OK, but Cloudflare -> Host an error (the usual 522)

kitamori

Post by kitamori » Oct 18th, '19, 09:07

@tokaiz Yes, I have exactly the same problem.

@poesia Thank you very much. I send it

TVLover10
Philippines

Post by TVLover10 » Oct 19th, '19, 04:01

I would like to get an invitation to JPTVTS and willing to exchange invite with another private tracker (HDT, MTV, BHD, AR) which focuses on movies and TV show.

kitamori

Post by kitamori » Oct 19th, '19, 11:50

tokaiz wrote:
Oct 18th, '19, 00:08
Same here. Browser -> Cloudflare (Berlin/DE) OK, but Cloudflare -> Host an error (the usual 522)
Does it works for you now?

tokaiz

Post by tokaiz » Oct 19th, '19, 13:48

kitamori wrote:
Oct 19th, '19, 11:50
tokaiz wrote:
Oct 18th, '19, 00:08
Does it works for you now?
Nope. Really missing the site already. :cry:

Only thing I can access is: https://jptvts.us/cdn-cgi/trace (but that's provided by cloudflare directly) Would the ray id useful for debugging?

tokaiz

Post by tokaiz » Oct 19th, '19, 20:12

I can access the site (login form) via TOR, but when I get an exit node that goes over the Cloudeflare Berlin server it's a no-go too. Either some really odd routing problem between that cloudflare "DE" server and jptvts or some sort of geoblock thingy.

poesia

Post by poesia » Oct 19th, '19, 21:18

The same thing also happened to users from Finland but they got their access back already yesterday. No IP address is blocked by JPTVTS itself, so the issue should be on Cloudflare side. Sadly I don't have a solution, so the only thing I can recommend is using a VPN.

I'm able to connect to JPTVTS with a German IP address (using a VPN), so the whole Germany isn't blocked at least.