JPTVTS (all questions regarding the site goes here) [NOT OPEN FOR INVITATIONS]

Discuss technical and geeky things here.
TiduShoko

Re: JPTVTS (all questions regarding the site goes here) [NOT OPEN FOR INVITATIONS]

Post by TiduShoko » Aug 10th, '20, 12:32

Hello!
I've been a J-drama fan from 2012. I started to translate this year with the drama Guilty. (All episodes are uploaded in a fansub page called IrozukuSubs).
I would like to get an invitation in JPTVTS so I could get more RAWS and try to sub more dramas I like :)

Of course, I would like an invitation so I could watch J-dramas too.

I promise I'll seed :) I never delete torrents files.

Keiko1981
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Sweden

Re: JPTVTS (all questions regarding the site goes here) [NOT OPEN FOR INVITATIONS]

Post by Keiko1981 » Aug 10th, '20, 12:53

kuroyuki wrote:
Aug 10th, '20, 11:29
Hello!

Any chance I could also get an invite? I have been around for a while and even had 3 fansubs in the past and lately I found myself finding it more and more difficult to get raws outside of nyaa or AvistaZ, and as a HD quality lover, JPTVTS is the tracker I am most interested in but the harder to get in.

I have a good sharing ratio for anyone that wants to check me out in AvistaZ.
I sent you a PM with my last invite right now.

soulmuja
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by soulmuja » Aug 11th, '20, 11:00

TiduShoko wrote:
Aug 10th, '20, 12:32
Hello!
I would like to get an invitation in JPTVTS so I could get more RAWS and try to sub more dramas I like :)
and there is another tracker:

Code: Select all

https://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=165336

Enigma_Hall
Brazil

Post by Enigma_Hall » Sep 2nd, '20, 23:54

Hi, i want one too. I was from a old tracker but it´s closed now.

anabela

Post by anabela » Sep 5th, '20, 09:49

hello, could anyone send me an invitation? I'd be very thankful. I have experience with private trackers, i'm on avistaz and jpopsuki, i've been a member for years. Thank you in advance guys ♥

Oh I'm an argentinian fansuber, I really need raws so I can keep on translating :)

Keiko1981
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Sweden

Post by Keiko1981 » Sep 5th, '20, 11:17

@anabela I sent you a PM.

anabela

Post by anabela » Sep 5th, '20, 15:59

Keiko1981 wrote:
Sep 5th, '20, 11:17
@anabela I sent you a PM.
THANK YOU!!!! ♥

yessifajardo1978

Post by yessifajardo1978 » Sep 5th, '20, 16:37

Hello dear. Thank you very much. If it's okay with you, I'd like to get an invite. I have experience in avitaz and jpopsuki bcoz I have a fansuber since 2015, and this would be very helpful. Thank you very much.
Last edited by yessifajardo1978 on Sep 6th, '20, 22:03, edited 2 times in total.

aspen_552001

Post by aspen_552001 » Sep 6th, '20, 13:52

Hello, could anyone be so kind as to send me an invite? I am Jpopsuki and aidoru-online too and have a good seed ratio. I can screenshot and show you via PM me if you need evidence. Would really appreciate it. :D

Thanks a lot. :D

jyr73
Australia

Post by jyr73 » Sep 12th, '20, 05:53

Hi, could anyone send me an invitation too?
I start to watch Japanese Variety shows since 2017 and I also recorded lots of ts version tv shows by myself, now I am interested in lots of 2010s tv shows but is too hard to find, if anyone can send me an invitation, I can upload all of my resources and also find more tv shows. I also have experience in hdatmos and 52pt since 2019.

Thank you very much!!!

dodiul
Indonesia

Post by dodiul » Sep 12th, '20, 08:32

hi, is there anyone so kind to send me an invitation as well?
usually, i checked the dorama i want in nyaa, but just realized that the dorama i watch rn is not updating anymore there :(

shadww

Post by shadww » Sep 17th, '20, 15:22

Hi,

If there is invitation available, I would love to be able to join.
I like to collect and seed jdrama, and have been on d-addict since long time.

ps: if seed proof needed, I can provide for multiple private trackers through pm.

Thanks

skylinekiller

Post by skylinekiller » Sep 18th, '20, 20:18

I would like an invitation to jptvts.us. I am currently a member of two other PT for Japanese Sites and a member of other PT such as TL, HDC, IPT, Cinemegeddon, HDP, BHD, etc. The majority of my PT sites have a buffer of over 1TB. I also provide knowledge to Japanese TV tuner capturing.

davichan
Japan

Post by davichan » Sep 19th, '20, 21:20

Hi I've been trying to find Japanese dramas everywhere and I would appreciate if I can get invitation to Jpopsuki. Thank you

atyoshis
Germany

Post by atyoshis » Sep 21st, '20, 10:25

Hello, my fellow japanese fans and こんにちは

after canceling my trip to japan for this year, i actually started studiyng the language again and want to deepen that knowledge with practical listening of current movies and shows from japenese TV. I just read about the JPTVTS tracker and would be very honored if i can get an invite. This would help so much with my studies and it would be much apreciated.

Of course i will seed the stuff i get!

Thanks in advance :)

edit: Oh, i just realized, this thread is a bit old and invitation is currently closed. I'm sorry, i will be waiting until it will be possible again

coolrain

Post by coolrain » Nov 8th, '20, 05:05

Hello,

I've been a member of Jpopsuki for several years and have been maintaining a very good seeding ratio. I can capture a screenshot of my ratio as evidence. I also love Jdramas and it's been getting harder and harder to find high quality raw files outside of Nyaa torrent. Although I don't have any Japanese knowledge to help with subbing JDrama, I would definitely help seeding the files if invited to keep it available. I would greatly appreciate it if you could offer me an invite to JPTVTS tracker!

Thank you!

tokaiz

Post by tokaiz » Nov 10th, '20, 06:29

Is it just me or is the site/tracker down? Getting your typical 522 over cloudflare (Hamburg, Paris), and 500 when going over Tor. Going on since 7 hours or such.

Keiko1981
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Sweden

Post by Keiko1981 » Nov 10th, '20, 06:31

tokaiz wrote:
Nov 10th, '20, 06:29
Is it just me or is the site/tracker down? Getting your typical 522 over cloudflare (Hamburg, Paris), and 500 when going over Tor. Going on since 7 hours or such.
Same here. 523 error.

Gir

Post by Gir » Nov 10th, '20, 14:20

It's up now for me. (8 hours later). Which is surprising, I had an account there from when it pretty much first started, but didn't get around to using it. But later when I went to use it, it say my account was removed for inactivity. So I just didn't do anything, but then today checking to see if the the site was up, it let me log on.

Edit: When I tried to download something I got a message: "No permission. Account currently banned.", so I guess I'm still out.

plumikii

Post by plumikii » Nov 15th, '20, 22:10

Hi, I've have a very good ratio on other trackers (nyaa), please send me an invite. please

superbebi
Vietnam

Post by superbebi » Nov 18th, '20, 05:02

hello, i'm a Japanese variety show lover, i'm looking forward to an offer, i promise i will get started, i will post lots of good content, i will never delete torrent files.

plumikii

Post by plumikii » Nov 27th, '20, 13:48

Hi, I have 33 torrents uploaded on Nyaa, I like sharing Kamiki Ryunosuke Contents and I have good seeding ratios in both CGpeers and Nyaa. Please send me an invite.