Zimuzu site

Discuss technical and geeky things here.
Reem82
Egypt

Zimuzu site

Post by Reem82 » May 23rd, '21, 16:25

Did anyone know what happened to the site zimuzu aka

Code: Select all

www.rrys.tv
because I can't find it in Google search. So if anyone know if the name change can anyone tell me please because I want to download Chinese/Japanese subtitles 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Reem82
Egypt

Zimuzu site

Post by Reem82 » May 23rd, '21, 16:26

Did anyone know what happened to the site zimuzu aka

Code: Select all

www.rrys.tv
because I can't find it in Google search. So if anyone know if the name change can anyone tell me please because I want to download Chinese/Japanese subtitles 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Sweden

Re: Zimuzu site

Post by Keiko1981 » May 23rd, '21, 17:02

I Googled the URL you mentioned and YYeTs was one of the results mentioned. Don't know if you mean them, but if that's the case...

https://torrentfreak.com/police-arrest- ... te-210204/

A commenter of the article...

"You are missing the forest because you are focusing on the tree...

China is only interested in keeping pirate copies OUT of the country so they can exert political control over the content that gets in. By the same token Subtitles will directly translate what is spoken in a movie which may say things they also don't want their people to see or hear.

They are perfectly fine making knockoffs of products so their citizens can be duped into thinking they can afford all the things we in the west can afford...

But when it comes to content that has a message that they do not have control of they will crack down on it and any service that helps translate it into a language their people can understand."