Login Issue? Delete D-addicts cookie from your browser settings and login again.

burn dramas to DVD

Read the FAQ in here first then post your questions here if it doesn't help you.
truviet911

burn dramas to DVD

Post by truviet911 » Jan 7th, '07, 20:36

hey guys. does anyone knows how to burn dramas to dvd with subtitles? thanks :mrgreen:

nevastroyka

Post by nevastroyka » Jan 7th, '07, 21:19

Well, there's many ways tp do this. Do you have any skill (u know, video knowledge)?

A very easy way is using Avi2Dvd (google it, its a free software) < - - -Once you install it, you just browse your video and then you go to Sttep 4 to browse your subtitles you press add job and finally press go.

You can put 2 episodes in a single dvd. For more info, go to help.

Thats a way, however, there are many ways. To make your DVD look pro (motion menus, backgroud music, navigation) you have to think in Adobe Encore, no doubt.

Stick with Avi2Dvd for now, i think it rocks. Good luck!

truviet911

Post by truviet911 » Jan 7th, '07, 21:24

thanks alot bro. yea do know alots about computer ehhe . flash , dreamweaver, adobe , fireworks, php,mysql, css,html i mastered it all. im learning video editing now hehe just for fun.

nevastroyka

Post by nevastroyka » Jan 9th, '07, 01:12

thats great!!!

I made a very good looking dvd using adobe encore dvd and after effects. To encode I used CCE SP2. < - - -
Results were AMAZING!!! (I have motion menu, 2 full episodes and even bonus footage!)

Tell me how it went!!

horndogbuddhist

Post by horndogbuddhist » Jan 9th, '07, 01:25

I just found this topic.....A friend of mine needs this program really badly so THANKS

maruja

Post by maruja » Jan 9th, '07, 03:06

Hello, I hope somebody could help me. I converted the avi files to dvd . Sometimes after conversion the audio does not synchronize with the lips of the characters talking. It is a split second ahead. Is there anything I could do,or what CODEC should I dl. Thanks for any help I could get. :O

nevastroyka

Post by nevastroyka » Jan 9th, '07, 04:11

Maruja, about your sound problem, are you getting this from a dvd player? Or did u open yor .vob files from your computer? I think you are doing the second....if so, dont worry, once you burn your dvd, the sound will sync. By the way, hat software r u using?

And horndogbuddhist, i mentioned a few programs, tell me wich one does your friend need and I'll post a link for sure. (in torrent, DD, etc.)

popoycanton

Post by popoycanton » Jan 9th, '07, 04:21

Arion

Post by Arion » Jan 9th, '07, 14:39

For video editing matters there is always www.doom9.org for tuts

and i use 'Nero Vision Express'. u can add backgrounds, menus, sounds and so on. but i prefer it to start automatically without user input (which is also possible).

if u want to have the subs on the dvd too. the file must be hard-subbed. which means if u got soft-subs (subtitle files with ur movie file) u first have to embed the subs in that file with a video editing tool.

maruja

Post by maruja » Jan 9th, '07, 19:41

[quote="nevastroyka"]Maruja, about your sound problem, are you getting this from a dvd player? Or did u open yor .vob files from your computer? I think you are doing the second....if so, dont worry, once you burn your dvd, the sound will sync. By the way, hat software r u using?

After I convert, I replay it in the computer. It's weird 'cuz some of the episodes are fine. I use DIKO. Ok I'll try your suggestion thanks for the quick response :D

yanoppa

Post by yanoppa » Jan 9th, '07, 19:45

I use the program convertXtoDVD. Its really simple, conversion is fast. It automatically adds the subtitles (as long as they both have the same file name).

kazzr

Post by kazzr » Jun 19th, '07, 00:54

nevastroyka wrote: A very easy way is using Avi2Dvd (google it, its a free software) < - - -Once you install it, you just browse your video and then you go to Sttep 4 to browse your subtitles you press add job and finally press go.
!
After loading the video and going to step 4 to load the subtitle, I add the job and when I click on "Go," two pop-ups shows and they say "choose an audio stream" and "invalid filename" and nothing happens.
I tried renaming my video and subtitle filenames to "1" and "a" but it still doesn't work.
I don't know what the problem. Maybe you'll know. *shrugs*

[edit]
For some reason, it will always say the avi is incompatible or some error shows up when I try to load/start the job. Must be my laptop... I'll go experiment some more.