D-Addicts PM E-Mail Help

Read the FAQ in here first then post your questions here if it doesn't help you.
stekun

D-Addicts PM E-Mail Help

Post by stekun » Feb 10th, '08, 06:33

So, I'm embarrassed I even have to ask this question, but after an spending inordinate amount of time searching on my own, I've decided to humiliate myself and ask...! :blink

Is there a way to get the board to e-mail you when you receive a PM? I get PM's and then it takes me weeks to reply because I forget to check... it would be nice to have an e-mail notification. If there is a way to do this, can someone point me to the right setting? Thanks!

khmai_kandi22

Re: D-Addicts PM E-Mail Help

Post by khmai_kandi22 » Feb 10th, '08, 06:42

stekun wrote:So, I'm embarrassed I even have to ask this question, but after an spending inordinate amount of time searching on my own, I've decided to humiliate myself and ask...! :blink

Is there a way to get the board to e-mail you when you receive a PM? I get PM's and then it takes me weeks to reply because I forget to check... it would be nice to have an e-mail notification. If there is a way to do this, can someone point me to the right setting? Thanks!
Hey, don't be embarassed :lol

Try this:
go to profile when you login -> click Profile -> Profile Settings -> Notification -> there should be 3 options to the right, change yes to whichever one of those and click submit.

mizune
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by mizune » Feb 10th, '08, 15:46

Yeah, the sheer number of board options Ruroshin has given us to make use of can make the process account customization a bit confusing... ^_^;
No shame in asking (and I'm sure others have the same question). :fear:

:)

stekun

Post by stekun » Feb 10th, '08, 15:52

Got it. In fact, I have already received an e-mail notification about a PM! I just didn't see the link in the profile section. I continue to be impressed with how much stuff this forum has!