Read the FAQ in here first then post your questions here if it doesn't help you.
Ladymercury

Post by Ladymercury » May 29th, '09, 18:33

Is anyone having logging in issues with firefox and d-a? For some reason, it takes about three times to log in and once I leave the site it logs me out.

I know its not really a cookie issue on my side because I stay logged into all my sessions at other sites. So it has to be a d-a issue? Anyone else experiencing this?

Or maybe its really on my side?

colcam

Firefox glitches?

Post by colcam » Jun 24th, '09, 19:54

I am logged in with Firefox, but says I do not exist AND it refuses to let me do anything, such as adding a note to the Motnani page that while it is listed as sixteen episodes the DVD set is twenty episodes on ten DVDs. It is strange, but the world seems to be full of IE only things.
Attachments
box
box
Motnani-comp.jpg (75.68 KiB) Viewed 1539 times

peacht
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by peacht » Jun 25th, '09, 05:29

Questions about logging in issues come up every now and again. I use Firefox and I've always had logging in issues here. None of the info I've seen ever helps me with this and the problem is intermittent.

groink

Post by groink » Jun 25th, '09, 06:26

I don't think I've had to log on D-Addicts on my main PC for at least the past two years. I'm currently using Firefox 3.0.11.

colcam

logging issues

Post by colcam » Jun 25th, '09, 15:03

When I tried to log out and log back in to see it that worked it would not let me log out because my user name did not exist. Talking to a girl who runs a "teen actor" board she says almost all of the problem people are Mac OS 10.4.x users running a G4, and that the solution, of course, is just to make them all buy new computers.