Login Issue? Delete D-addicts cookie from your browser settings and login again.

Screencapping Problem

Read the FAQ in here first then post your questions here if it doesn't help you.
kroohng2x

Screencapping Problem

Post by kroohng2x » Aug 27th, '09, 12:50

I've tried doing the Print screen function and pastingi t in Photoshop or Paint, but instead of a picture showing up, a black image shows up when I view it after saving. :( I'm using MPC, Windows Player, and WInamp. It just doesn't work.

Do you guys know of any capping software? I've seen lots of cappers who has like 900+ caps for only one episode. I wonder how they do that? I've heard there's a software in which you can set the time interval for capping the movie that you're playing and the software will cap for you. :| I'm really clueless in these things so if anyone would help me out that would be greatly appreciated. :)

kuro570

Post by kuro570 » Aug 27th, '09, 13:28

I usually just use the function that comes with MPC, you just got to make sure you checked the settings aren't on overlay mixer. Another way I used to get caps was by using fraps, plus you can set it to take screenshots at whatever time intervals you want. I usually use it for my games but it seems to work just fine on MPC as well.

kroohng2x

Post by kroohng2x » Aug 28th, '09, 09:05

kuro570 wrote:I usually just use the function that comes with MPC, you just got to make sure you checked the settings aren't on overlay mixer. Another way I used to get caps was by using fraps, plus you can set it to take screenshots at whatever time intervals you want. I usually use it for my games but it seems to work just fine on MPC as well.
MPC also has a time interval function? I don't really use the function, just the printscreen tab on the keyboard, as I don't know how to use it. But if Fraps can take pictures while watching a video, that would be best. Thanks a lot! :)