Drama Wiki - No Account Confirmation

Read the FAQ in here first then post your questions here if it doesn't help you.
MasterOfPuppets

Drama Wiki - No Account Confirmation

Post by MasterOfPuppets » Feb 21st, '10, 02:53

I've made two different accounts to the wiki in the past few months and neither of them get accepted. Can someone help please?

Kakijun

Post by Kakijun » Feb 21st, '10, 03:50

An admin to the site probably has to make it for you. W

When I started subbing my first series someone had to make me an account so I could edit fansubwiki pages.

XrayMind
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by XrayMind » Feb 21st, '10, 06:55

Actually we have re-open the wiki registration. But in the registration from, you must explain the reason you want to have account to edit the entries. One of the Admins(which I am not) will do approval, if you explain clearly to them. Looks like they didn't find your reason good enough. Also they look at your posting/uploading history here. Please read more about it here.

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_14390.htm

MoerkJ
Administrator
Administrator

Re: Drama Wiki - No Account Confirmation

Post by MoerkJ » Feb 21st, '10, 09:07

MasterOfPuppets wrote:I've made two different accounts to the wiki in the past few months and neither of them get accepted. Can someone help please?
Sorry, I haven't checked the applications for a while. :sweat: I somehow got tired of checking a huge amount of applications that didn't contain a serious application for a wiki editor. I have approved your account request.

To everyone else, who reqested an account and still want to contribute to DramaWiki, please send me a short PM with your wiki account name and/or registered email address. I will check your apllications asap.

Regards, MoerkJ

MasterOfPuppets

Post by MasterOfPuppets » Feb 21st, '10, 16:34

No problem, thanks for adding me!