TRACKER (Problems and Solutions)

Read the FAQ in here first then post your questions here if it doesn't help you.
nampyon

Post by nampyon » Jan 30th, '08, 23:59

The only two reasons that come to mind for seeing two different NS's for the same forward zone are DNS misconfiguration and manipulation by third parties. Tonight I see the NS records for d-addicts,net as belonging to the two servers that were working last night, ns1 && ns2.addicts-seikai.net, and the references to ns1 && ns2.d-addicts.com are gone.

In any case, the intermittent availability of the tracker ceased shortly after I posted. It wasn't that it wasn't there or wasn't found, it just wasn't responding to more than one out of twenty of my SYN's. Someone with no life was probably mucking with it again.

Thanks for taking the time to look into it.

White Reflection

Post by White Reflection » Feb 1st, '08, 05:02

hi everyone :cry:

I have problem in downloading drama. I could not finish any of drama videos this week. I do not know what's wrong. :cry:

I tried in other computers but it is the same. I use this site:

http://d-addicts.net:7979/

Please help me T_T

Daijoubuu

Post by Daijoubuu » Feb 1st, '08, 05:07

It wasn't working for me earlier as well, try again, looks like it was fixed/temporary

kyouki

Post by kyouki » Mar 8th, '08, 17:07

why is my download status says error? i have updated the BT version thinking that maybe the old version has something missing, but i still get this.. and the error status is only for torrents i downloaded from d-addicts.. help..

XrayMind
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by XrayMind » Mar 12th, '08, 00:13

can't seem to connect to the tracker to add new torrent file.

SacredCultivator
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by SacredCultivator » Apr 12th, '08, 13:29

Well this is in regards to This Torrent

I don't know why it isn't registering on the Tracker... I didn't do anything different from previous releases... Just used uTorrent to create the Torrent... But it just won't register on the Tracker... So not too sure what the problem is..

I was able to seed it via DHT (uTorrent) but not directly to the Tracker for obvious reasons (UnRegistered).

kisaki_kun

Post by kisaki_kun » May 2nd, '08, 23:58

I'm really confused here - this may not actually be a "Tracker" problem, cuz the more I read, the less I think I understand! :goggle:

I'm using the uTorrent (1.6.1) client, and for one of my files that I'm seeding, the share ratio on that is showing that I'm currently at .99 or so, but when I look at the peer status page on the torrent itself, it's saying next to my ip addy that my share ratio is 0.000. The other file I'm seeding is about the same ratio on uTorrent, and on THAT file, it's showing a nice "perfect" next to my addy. Am I doing something wrong on my end that for some reason it's not registering on the BNBT tracker that I'm seeding? Or is the BNBT peer status list not really a tracker?

I got some screen caps so I know I'm not crazy, but I can definitely see that I'm seeding in uTorrent with a "perfect" ratio, right next to another file that says I'm totally not! *so lost* I just don't want other ppl to think I'm not sharing! I am!!!

piston

Post by piston » May 3rd, '08, 17:53

Just FYI.

I just found out that if the torrent client is DHT enabled, the connection to tracker will fail , thus resulting in no downloads. I had this problems for days which I had no idea why.

So disable DHT if you have problems downloading. (for utorrent, if your icon is "RED arrow down" , u have a tracker connection issue which maybe linked to the DHT )

Justex

Post by Justex » May 29th, '08, 15:57

Hey!

I'd need some help.

I have tried to upload the Binbo Danshi soundtrack to the tracker. The first time there were some unnecessary extra files the second time I have forgotten to add the announce url. I deleted both by deleting the post.

Now I want to upload it correctly, but it says that the torrent already exists, but I want to use the phrase "Binbo Danshi OST" since it's the most common for naming an OST. So what can I do, or would an admin or moderator probably do something about it. That would be very nice :)

btw. sorry for my newbieness :doh:, it's the first time I try to upload something :lol
EDIT: Never mind. I have just found out that the torrent doesn't need to have the same name as the file folder (didn't know that before). I will create a new one with another name and upload it. Yet you can delete the other torrents if they are still around somewhere :)

Ginto-gin

Post by Ginto-gin » Oct 30th, '08, 09:12

I tried to read through this thread, but not sure where my problem fits in. Never used to have this problem, but been experiencing it for a couple of days now--

So I'm seeding 2 torrents. When the d-addicts tracker updates, it goes "offline (timed out)". The ports are forwarded fine. A quick fix I found is to exit my client (BitTorrent) and open it again, and all goes well (arrows pointing up are green again) up until the next tracker update when then arrows turn red and I stop seeding.

Any info on this problem is appreciated! Apologies in advance if this has been addressed before and I didn't get it (I'm slow :-( ). Thanks.

Balfegor

Difficulty connecting to tracker

Post by Balfegor » Dec 14th, '08, 17:08

Hello --

I'm having difficulty connecting to the tracker. I can ping it fine (at d-addicts.net or 89.149.226.119), but it consistently times out in Azureus and utorrent, when it's trying for d-addicts.net:7979/announce. For some reason, I cannot connect to it on that port. Does anyone know why this might be?

I'm connecting to the internet through Comcast, on a motorola cable modem (SBG900).

Tae

Balfegor

Post by Balfegor » Dec 16th, '08, 06:05

Just in case others get tripped up/confused as I was --I think I know what I was doing wrong. I didn't realise that in order to connect to port 7979 (or 6969, for other trackers), I had to open that specific port number on <i>my</i> end, in my firewall. Downloads are still rather slow, but maybe that's a port forwarding issue?

Tae

AZchan

Post by AZchan » Dec 20th, '08, 08:40

I cant seem to download anything from http://d-addicts.net:7979/announce
the tracker seems to be offline .. Plz help ..

saigo_x

Post by saigo_x » Dec 20th, '08, 16:23

AZchan wrote:I cant seem to download anything from http://d-addicts.net:7979/announce
the tracker seems to be offline .. Plz help ..
The tracker is working fine. Does http://d-addicts.net:7979/ show you the BNBT Tracker Info page?

AZchan

Post by AZchan » Dec 20th, '08, 16:32

The tracker is working fine. Does http://d-addicts.net:7979/ show you the BNBT Tracker Info page?[/quote]

sorry.. I'm kind of new to torrent downloadin.. what iz BNBT ?! :sweat: :sweat:

moonprism

:D

Post by moonprism » Feb 16th, '09, 19:02

Hi there!

For the past couple of days, I've been unable to download anything from http://d-addicts.net:7979/announce. In Azureus, the tracker status shows 'connection error - timeout',
All other trackers continue to work fine for me(accompanied by green smilies. =D ).

Clicking on http://d-addicts.net:7979/ gives me an error page.

I recently hooked up a new router, and after re-opening ports, things were downloading fine until a few days ago. I've run out of ideas as to why d-addicts is the only tracker I'm having a problem with. >_< Any help is greatly appreciated.

saigo_x

Re: :D

Post by saigo_x » Feb 16th, '09, 20:02

moonprism wrote: Clicking on http://d-addicts.net:7979/ gives me an error page.
What error? 404 Page Not Found?
I recently hooked up a new router, and after re-opening ports, things were downloading fine until a few days ago. I've run out of ideas as to why d-addicts is the only tracker I'm having a problem with. >_< Any help is greatly appreciated.
The first thing you should try is taking the router out of the equation and see if you can connect to the tracker without it. Also have you possibly installed Peer Guardian lately?

moonprism

Post by moonprism » Feb 16th, '09, 22:00

^__^ As you suggested, I tried removing the router and I was then able to download my previously 'un-downloadable' torrents. Through trial and error, I concluded that the real root of my problem was the router's firewall, even despite the fact that my ports were correctly forwarded; My old router never had that problem, so I suppose that explains why it wasn't so obvious to me at first. I was always under the impression that opening ports was the way to work around a firewall without having to disable it.
Anyway, Vuze fully works now, so I'm not complaining. (〃^∇^)

Thaaaank youuuu! =DDDDD

Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Sweden

Post by Keiko1981 » May 19th, '09, 10:26

I'm having problems uploading a new torrent.
When clicking the 'Upload' link to the left of the DA main page I get to the following URL: http://d-addicts.net:8080/d-control2/upload.htm
The page is completely blank (white), no login or form which I've seen other times.

charia-chan

Post by charia-chan » May 19th, '09, 10:30

They are performing tracker maintenance and Upload is disabled right now.

Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Sweden

Post by Keiko1981 » May 19th, '09, 10:33

Thank you for the quick reply charia-chan. :)

charia-chan

Post by charia-chan » May 19th, '09, 10:36

You're welcome, I'm happy to able to help

Psycho_Kenshin

Post by Psycho_Kenshin » May 22nd, '09, 06:23

Is the tracker down right now? I'm getting "hostname not found" for status next to http://d-addicts.net:7979/announce in utorrent.

It's been like that for the past several hours. :unsure:

konrad

Post by konrad » May 22nd, '09, 06:44

Yah, all my existing torrents have not been able to update, and the d-addicts.net domain does not resolve on a direct DNS querry. That usually means their ISP pulled it out of the DNS for some reason. And 123reg.com does not seem to have a web interfaced whois, so I can't get more than that at the moment.

FlyAwayShadows

Post by FlyAwayShadows » May 22nd, '09, 06:52

the temp fix would to to add

89.149.226.119 d-addicts.net
89.149.226.119 www.d-addicts.net

to your HOSTS file

Aletha

Post by Aletha » Aug 3rd, '09, 12:37

Hello !!!! Can anyone help me !!! i have many questions ...
(1) name [DHT] status [not allowed]
[Local Peer Discovery] [not allowed]
[Peer Exchange] [not allowed]
{ seed/peers/downloaded= all 0 }
(2) Trackers sending invalid data : NULL ?????? Do i need to remove this tracker ??
(3) How is it that after completing the downloading the uploading stops too ??? What should i do that the uploading and downloading be the same ??? Plz i really need help [ :) ] Thanks.

saigo_x

Post by saigo_x » Aug 4th, '09, 02:43

Aletha wrote:(1) name [DHT] status [not allowed]
[Local Peer Discovery] [not allowed]
[Peer Exchange] [not allowed]
{ seed/peers/downloaded= all 0 }
(2) Trackers sending invalid data : NULL ?????? Do i need to remove this tracker ??
It looks like you are using a private torrent and thus uTorrent has disabled DHT and peer exchange. As for the tracker part, most likely the tracker is down or you were banned. Since it's a private torrent and you can't get scrape info from the tracker you are unable to connect to any peers.

Aletha

Post by Aletha » Aug 4th, '09, 05:40

(It looks like you are using a private torrent and thus uTorrent has disabled DHT and peer exchange. As for the tracker part, most likely the tracker is down or you were banned. Since it's a private torrent and you can't get scrape info from the tracker you are unable to connect to any peers.[/quote])

Many thanks for the Reply .. and What is private torrent ??? :salut: Anyway thanks to d-addicts

saigo_x

Post by saigo_x » Aug 7th, '09, 14:33

Aletha wrote:Many thanks for the Reply .. and What is private torrent ??? :salut: Anyway thanks to d-addicts
A private torrent is a torrent that was creating with the "private" flag option that disables DHT and Peer Exchange. Basically it means that the only way you can connect to other peers is by connecting to the tracker. If you can't connect to the tracker then you won't be able to download. Private torrents are usually from private/non-public trackers that require registraton and most likely have share ratios.

taleia

Post by taleia » Aug 7th, '09, 15:44

Hi, I hope someone can help me. I'm trying to seed "[TimeLesSub] RHPlus 11.avi" for someone, but I'm getting the error "Failure: requested download is not authorized for use with this tracker".

This is the only torrent I am having this problem with - I'm successfully connecting to the d-addicts tracker for multiple other torrents, including the rest of that series. Some people have successfully connected for that torrent though as the peer stats are showing 8 leechers.

I've been trying for 2 days and I'm not sure what's wrong. I've tried from 2 different computers using 2 different programs (utorrent 1.8.3 and flashget) and the error is always the same.

If anyone could suggest a solution or something else I should check I'd really appreciate it.

lovescent

Post by lovescent » Aug 11th, '09, 17:42

hey there guys, many thanx for all your hard work :)

I hope someone can help me with this, I'm trying to download "Atashinchi no Danshi ep06 (1280x720 XviD 1.2).avi" but like the person above I'm getting the error "Failure: requested download is not authorized for use with this tracker".

i checked the tracker and it was" http://d-addicts.net:7979/announce" as it should be..

i should point out that I'm using uTorrent the latest version, and that i tried using other bt clients but i still got the same problem, i also tried being logged in when i download and deleting the torrent from utorrent and re-downloading it again but it still didn't help..

i would be grateful for your help, thanx in advance

junyan

Post by junyan » Aug 13th, '09, 17:51

Hi there,

It seems I can't access the tracker at all.
Tried to use KTorrent & Azureus, both report a "Connection refused" error.
Trying to access the URL:
$wget http://d-addicts.net:7979
--2009-08-14 02:47:56-- http://d-addicts.net:7979/
Resolving d-addicts.net... 89.149.226.119
Connecting to d-addicts.net|89.149.226.119|:7979... failed: Connection refused.

Until now I've been able to download stuff from various sources using bittorrent so I don't think it has to do anything with my configuration.

I'm living in Japan btw (could it be related to some country-based blocking??)

Boulayman

Post by Boulayman » Aug 24th, '09, 21:31

junyan wrote:Hi there,

It seems I can't access the tracker at all.
Tried to use KTorrent & Azureus, both report a "Connection refused" error.
Trying to access the URL:
$wget http://d-addicts.net:7979
--2009-08-14 02:47:56-- http://d-addicts.net:7979/
Resolving d-addicts.net... 89.149.226.119
Connecting to d-addicts.net|89.149.226.119|:7979... failed: Connection refused.

Until now I've been able to download stuff from various sources using bittorrent so I don't think it has to do anything with my configuration.
i started having the same problem today actually. Was working fine last week when I downloaded my weekly othros no inu episode but now it starts well for a minute or so then it gives me the connection refused error. Tried two torrents: othros no inu 5 and MW, both gave me the same error.

Edit: just remembered that yesterday I launched buzzer beater and it worked fine, still working fine actually as I type this.

Edit 2: hmm.. it's not the first time I have had this issue on a private tracker actually.. Might know what is wrong.

Edit 3: Yeah, I was right. T'was bc of my usb ext hard drive. Works now.

Okashi

Post by Okashi » Sep 1st, '09, 00:56

I'm trying to upload this torrent (09.08.29) Mechaike [XviD 704x396]
but I'm getting this message
"Failure: requested download is not authorized for use with this tracker"
I uploaded a torrent yesterday and I had no problem, how do I fix this??

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Sep 5th, '09, 00:18

Hey guys,

I noticed that both 720p and 1080p torrents for Ueno Juri to Itsutsu no Kaban have multiple trackers attached to it the torrent file... That's not normal, huh?

Shouldn't the only tracker be just http://d-addicts.net:7979/announce ?

Just wondering.

XrayMind
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by XrayMind » Sep 5th, '09, 01:32

bmwracer wrote:Hey guys,

I noticed that both 720p and 1080p torrents for Ueno Juri to Itsutsu no Kaban have multiple trackers attached to it the torrent file... That's not normal, huh?

Just wondering.
From reading the torrent rule for D-Addicts here. It's not against the rule use non D-Addict trackers. Bittorrent spec allow torrent to have multiple trackers and beside these torrents have the D-Addicts tracker as the primary one anyway.

I think the uploader just want other trackers to track these torrent if D-Addicts tracker goes down.

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Sep 5th, '09, 04:00

XrayMind wrote:
bmwracer wrote:Hey guys,

Just wondering.
From reading the torrent rule for D-Addicts here. It's not against the rule use non D-Addict trackers. Bittorrent spec allow torrent to have multiple trackers and beside these torrents have the D-Addicts tracker as the primary one anyway.

I think the uploader just want other trackers to track these torrent if D-Addicts tracker goes down.
Oh, okay.

I thought it might've been someone hacking the torrents, like that weird one with the 85.17.170.xxx IP address....

peacht
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by peacht » Sep 5th, '09, 06:50

bmwracer wrote: I thought it might've been someone hacking the torrents, like that weird one with the 85.17.170.xxx IP address....
I believe we have blocked that ip now.
I've noticed that some torrent indexing sites are no longer showing any stats for our torrents.

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Sep 5th, '09, 07:05

peacht wrote:
bmwracer wrote: I thought it might've been someone hacking the torrents, like that weird one with the 85.17.170.xxx IP address....
I believe we have blocked that ip now.
Cool. :thumright:

neko_senko

Post by neko_senko » Sep 9th, '09, 14:33

I can't seem able to download torrents...is the tracker down? o.o just wondering...
Because yesterday I could download one torrent but now.... I can't xDU
Just wanna know if it's my pc hating me xDU

famitsu1

Post by famitsu1 » Sep 9th, '09, 14:38

I having the same problem too,can't download a single torrent file from here today.

RB

Post by RB » Sep 9th, '09, 15:53

If I can suggest something, as sites grow bigger and the trackers start having problems, a good solution is to use an open tracker like http://openbittorrent.com, http://publicbt.com, http://z6gw6skubmo2pj43.tor2web.com/ (Hidden Tracker), etc. These trackers don't have the torrent files, but instead are added as extra trackers in the torrent file. This way, if the main tracker goes down, the open ones are used.

Note that this won't help if you can't download torrent files (which are stored here), it will only help people to continue connecting to seeds and peers even if the tracker (or the whole site) goes down.

PirateBay is adding PublicBT to all their torrents to prevent leaving orphaned torrents once they go private.

peacht
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by peacht » Sep 9th, '09, 15:56

You can always use one the torrent indexing site like http://isohunt.com/torrents if you are having problems downloading torrent files from here.

neko_senko

Post by neko_senko » Sep 9th, '09, 16:01

Oh thanks RB and Peacht!!! ^^ I'll try that ^--^

kiddygrade

Post by kiddygrade » Sep 9th, '09, 16:04

As far as I am concerned, I have dl "Buzzer Beat 720" torrent but my client can't connect and download the file. I hope this is temporary?

peacht
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by peacht » Sep 9th, '09, 16:07

If there is a problem with the tracker then you may not be able to connect however if your torrent client has DHT enabled then the torrent should work. Most torrents will work this way although so may be DHT disallowed when they are created.

kiddygrade

Post by kiddygrade » Sep 9th, '09, 16:25

I have entered http://d-addicts.net:7979 in my browser and the page cannot be attained, nor any torrent downloaded. So I shall be patient and wait for someone to solve the problem with the tracker.

kiddygrade

Post by kiddygrade » Sep 9th, '09, 20:19

Am I the only one, at this hour of the day, to have a problem with the tracker?

bebulka

Post by bebulka » Sep 9th, '09, 20:50

you're not

edlin

Post by edlin » Sep 9th, '09, 20:57

kiddygrade wrote:Am I the only one, at this hour of the day, to have a problem with the tracker?
no, you not)))) i can't download whole day

Lewshu

Post by Lewshu » Sep 9th, '09, 22:11

I also cannot download any torrents, I have tried clicking on many of them and none of them are working.

SacredCultivator
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by SacredCultivator » Sep 9th, '09, 22:54

And the "Upload" link doesn't work either. Which I'll jsut assuem has something to do with the Tracker as well? Since many are having Downloading issues.

neko_senko

Post by neko_senko » Sep 10th, '09, 02:45

[quote="peacht"]You can always use one the torrent indexing site like http://isohunt.com/torrents if you are having problems downloading torrent files from here.[/quote]

Thanks Peacht, this solution worked out for me ^---^ thanks for the help!!!! <3

ownagepwnage

tracker error?

Post by ownagepwnage » Sep 10th, '09, 03:30

just wondering is it me or, i cant even download a torrent when i click the link, and also, i use utorrent and the arrows red which means something is wrong with torrent, does the site have to reload, or does it fix itself

silvertaz

Post by silvertaz » Sep 10th, '09, 04:43

how to download? all the torrent link seems to break.. :(

kiddygrade

Post by kiddygrade » Sep 10th, '09, 04:45

What frightens me most is the silence of our beloved admins. Ruroshin, could you give us an update about the situation? Thanks very much in advance :)

XrayMind
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by XrayMind » Sep 10th, '09, 05:14

Ruroshin did post a status update on the tracker problem. It's just his post is in a different thread.

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopi ... tm#1223809

kiddygrade

Post by kiddygrade » Sep 10th, '09, 05:30

XrayMind wrote:Ruroshin did post a status update on the tracker problem. It's just his post is in a different thread.

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopi ... tm#1223809
Oops, my mistake :) (but the title of the thread is confusing). Server hacked? Well, we shall be patient… Thanks for the info, XRayMind (and of course, Ruroshin)

famitsu1

Post by famitsu1 » Sep 11th, '09, 00:42

Yeah I'm currently not able to download the sd raw of Karei Naru Spy from here.Tracker appears to be offline?Hope the site isn't hacked again.

XrayMind
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by XrayMind » Sep 11th, '09, 01:03

It looks like the tracking part of the tracker is down port 7979, while I still can upload new torrent on port 8080 to the tracker and people still download torrent file on the default web port 80 from the tracker.

Anyway the bittorrent cleint can still use DHT to track and exchange peers. I think I will add openbittorrent as backup tracker for my future uploads.

ownagepwnage

Post by ownagepwnage » Sep 11th, '09, 01:08

so wat we suppose to do, open more ports??

famitsu1

Post by famitsu1 » Sep 11th, '09, 02:00

"people still download torrent file on the default web port 80 from the tracker. "
What do you have to do totget this to work? Fiddle about with something in Utorrent?

XrayMind
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by XrayMind » Sep 11th, '09, 02:29

famitsu1 wrote:What do you have to do to get this to work? Fiddle about with something in Utorrent?
Even though uTorrent is showing a red download icon, as long as you have DHT tracker enable, you should still be able to getting seeds/peers to download from and upload to.

BTW, most torrent should have DHT enable by default. You can check when uTorrent ask you where to save your download, just click on 'Advanced...', or double-click on a torrent that has already started to download. You should see the 'Enable DHT' already check for you. If not and you can't change it, then the torrent is being track by a private tracker. Don't worry, the D-Addicts tracker is not a private tracker.

Godfoster

Tracker Down?

Post by Godfoster » Sep 11th, '09, 10:53

I've been getting a lot of "Connection closed by peer" error messages on torrents lately. Is anyone else experiencing this, or is the problem on my end?

ownagepwnage

Post by ownagepwnage » Sep 11th, '09, 11:25

its happening to me too

fleng

Post by fleng » Sep 11th, '09, 11:52

I think so too, seeder/leecher at 0. Red arrow torrent in Utorrent. Other torrents from other sites works fine.

taniyama_mai

Post by taniyama_mai » Sep 11th, '09, 12:24

it's happen to me too
huhhuuhuhhuuh

ownagepwnage

Post by ownagepwnage » Sep 11th, '09, 22:51

so anyone gonna fix this?

cadream

Post by cadream » Sep 12th, '09, 00:25

for me
trakcer is normal working

Godfoster

Post by Godfoster » Sep 12th, '09, 04:52

cadream wrote:for me
trakcer is normal working
It seems that the tracker has recovered.

Zan

Post by Zan » Oct 21st, '09, 18:10

amrayu wrote:Another error:

HTTP Status 500 -

type Exception report

description The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it from fulfilling this request.

exception

org.springframework.web.multipart.MultipartException: Could not parse multipart servlet request; nested exception is org.apache.commons.fileupload.FileUploadException: Processing of multipart/form-data request failed. Read timed out
org.springframework.web.multipart.commons.CommonsMultipartResolver.resolveMultipart(CommonsMultipartResolver.java:126)
org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet.checkMultipart(DispatcherServlet.java:897)
org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet.doDispatch(DispatcherServlet.java:769)
org.springframework.web.servlet.DispatcherServlet.doService(DispatcherServlet.java:726)
org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.processRequest(FrameworkServlet.java:396)
org.springframework.web.servlet.FrameworkServlet.doPost(FrameworkServlet.java:360)
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:709)
javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet.java:802)

note The full stack trace of the root cause is available in the Apache Tomcat/5.5.12 logs.
I tried to upload my first file and it also happened to me now. :cry:

Zan

Post by Zan » Oct 22nd, '09, 09:08

Sorry, but I still have the same problem.
I see the others can upload their stuff, but I still get the same error.
I'm sure to have respected rules and istructions, I can't really get it.
Can you help me, please?

I can't upload my file on d-addicts using this link either:
http://d-addicts.net:8080/d-control2/upload.htm

fartyman

Post by fartyman » Nov 26th, '09, 09:50

I've ticked DHT in utorrent. I'm using v1.6.1
I also use v1.8.4.
Same as you guys.
seed/leech at 0/0, even though on the webpage it shows seeders and leechers.
Anyone know what the issue is?

peacht
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by peacht » Nov 26th, '09, 09:58

fartyman wrote:I've ticked DHT in utorrent. I'm using v1.6.1
I also use v1.8.4.
Same as you guys.
seed/leech at 0/0, even though on the webpage it shows seeders and leechers.
Anyone know what the issue is?
Is this for all torrents or specific ones. The tracker stats can't always be relied on.
What numbers of seeds/peers does your client show in the general tab?

fartyman

Post by fartyman » Nov 26th, '09, 14:35

peacht wrote: Is this for all torrents or specific ones. The tracker stats can't always be relied on.
What numbers of seeds/peers does your client show in the general tab?
It's weird, some old torrents, posted last year, they worked. Then the later episodes don't work.
And the latest torrents, they work, then when i try to redownload, they don't work...

Specifically,

jyouou ep 8 and 9 torrents
and
liar game s2 ep 2 704x396 torrent

it shows 0 seeds and 0 peers for these torrents.