Login Issue? Delete D-addicts cookie from your browser settings and login again.

HELP NEEDED: cannot download drama

Read the FAQ in here first then post your questions here if it doesn't help you.
aurorabianca

HELP NEEDED: cannot download drama

Post by aurorabianca » Sep 30th, '10, 01:47

hi...i need some help here...
last week i tried to download Hana Yori Dango (HYD) using bittorent..
n i already downloaded 2 eps..
now i want to continue downloading the other eps but when i click the link it say 'problem loading page'...
i've tried several times...n i also tried with other drama but the result still the same..
could someone help me??please~

Tenguman

Post by Tenguman » Sep 30th, '10, 02:06

If the torrage link doesn't work (the first download arrow) try clicking one of the other two links next to it.

lilchibiusa

Post by lilchibiusa » Sep 30th, '10, 03:00

It seems as though Torrage and Zoink are both down right now. I looked at some other threads, and it seems as though most people expect them to be back up later. The magnet link still works.

taniyama_mai

Post by taniyama_mai » Sep 30th, '10, 03:10

hello...
i also try all green and pink arrow, but it appear problem loading page..:(
i hope it will OK after this...

aurorabianca

Post by aurorabianca » Sep 30th, '10, 03:56

ouh really...
thanks for the info...
i thought there's something wrong with my computer or something... :sweat:
it's a relief to hear that... :D

toyotaku

Post by toyotaku » Sep 30th, '10, 05:36

Torrents here can still be downloaded as long as they have connectable seeders (in other words, new torrents... older torrents might not have anyone to download from like always). In this bizarre time of tracker instability and both torrent cache sites down...
  • - In your BT client, make sure DHT and Peer Exchange are enabled (if the client supports it... I know utorrent, Vuze, and Deluge do... most up-to-date clients do). With both openbittorent and publicbt trackers more often down than up right now, DHT and PEX are necessary in order to connect to peers when there is no tracker available. If other trackers that an uploader may have included in the torrent file are up (such as Nyaa, denistalker, etc), things will work as usual. (edit: in terms of downloading and uploading, not about whether or not the arrow links to the torrent cache sites work)

- Usually when one of the torrent cache sites is down, the other is still up (the red and green down arrows), but unfortunately both are currently down. Click on the "U" shaped icon, the magnet link. I've spent the evening clicking on torrents using the magnet link and ALL of them opened in my client (utorrent) and those with connectable seeders and/or other peers began downloading immediately. DHT and PEX are doing their job.
Even direct download links aren't perfect. A lot of people are having problems with MegaUpload and Rapidshare as well right now.

The battle over filesharing is currently hot, so get used to interruptions as sources are either taken down deliberately or by being overburdened (Top Bittorent Trackers Face Major Downtime) Trackerless torrenting has been a goal and that's why things like DHT and PEX have been in development. :-)

peacht
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by peacht » Sep 30th, '10, 06:32

taniyama_mai wrote:hello...
i also try all green and pink arrow, but it appear problem loading page..:(
i hope it will OK after this...
You can also try the magnet link next to the arrows.

yuichan

Post by yuichan » Dec 12th, '10, 12:48

I tried to download drama by clicking the magnet link, but it is not downloadable and the tracker link appear as 'http://torrentfreak.com/how-to-create-a-torrent/ which always says offlined(timeout). Could someone advise what I should put in the tracker link. Or how can I download any of this?? I want to see drama so bad T_T Thank you.

ttexta

Post by ttexta » Dec 12th, '10, 13:37

^ which torrent you having troubles with?

yuichan

Post by yuichan » Dec 17th, '10, 14:11

ah okay..I'm now can download them. Thank you very much for your concern ^^