Hong Gil Dong (KBS2, 2008)

Discuss Korean drama series here.
didiellza

Post by didiellza » Mar 9th, '08, 13:55

haha OMG you guys are really funny!! :glare: How can you make someone you like to a murder?? I love Chang Hwui too but I never wish him becoming a murder for his own sake (I know from the past he did, but that was all to become the king and protect his people). If he kills HGD, guys, wouldn't that be a disadvantage to him. Yi-Nok would get to know that and for sure she will kill him then. AND THAT IS REALLY NOT WHAT I WANT!! :cussing:
Hopefully there is a really good happy end, where everyone is happy especially Chang Hwui.

AND GUYS DON'T MAKE ME ANGRY BY MAKING HIM A KILLER/MURDERER :cussing:

littledraci

Post by littledraci » Mar 9th, '08, 14:15

:roll I stil vote for HGD and Yi Nok :lol Even so the character of the prince is more and more growing on me and you have to feel sorry for him at least in a tiny bit of your heart..
But I don't think he deserves that much more than GD, because both of their childhood wasn't great.. both had an uneasy easy life with or without their family. But both had and still have a person (Lady No for Chang Hui and the monk for Gil Dong- btw does he have a name:scratch: ?) from then til now which support them,too.

haha, didiellza is right and it wouldn't even make sense with a big turn-around for the prince by killing Gil Dong because of Yi Nok.. he 'learned' from him to take care of his people and to not put his own interests in front of the behalf of others...and he's feeling ways better than before with this kind of thinking...so please no turn like that :pale:

tourette

Post by tourette » Mar 9th, '08, 17:31

i never said anything about the prince becoming a murderer. i was just thinking that an ending twist could be that HGD could lost his life by saving CH (while protecting him). but this is just some assumption from me and anyways, i always think (wrongly) that someone will die in a kdrama. that's all.
besides, i am also for a HGD/Yi Nok love relationship. i prefer HGD's character than CH.
whatever, let see what will happen.

didiellza

Post by didiellza » Mar 9th, '08, 17:56

tourette wrote:i never said anything about the prince becoming a murderer. i was just thinking that an ending twist could be that HGD could lost his life by saving CH (while protecting him). but this is just some assumption from me and anyways, i always think (wrongly) that someone will die in a kdrama. that's all.
besides, i am also for a HGD/Yi Nok love relationship. i prefer HGD's character than CH.
whatever, let see what will happen.
Well nobody was accusing you of wanting Chang Hwui to kill HGD!! Soo take it easy, someone else mentioned that!! :wink: :roll

Faye-Valentine

Post by Faye-Valentine » Mar 9th, '08, 18:38

AHAHAHA, you're right it wouldn't be good for the prince to kill GD, he tries to change so it's not a good idea (but if i were him i would do it !!!!) i like GD but i like more and more the prince because i find him more touching and he makes a lot of efforts to become a better person. And everything just by knowing YN and by learning to know her and her way of thinking...AAAAHHHH i'm completely fond of that prince..........

macross

Post by macross » Mar 9th, '08, 22:08

I don't want the prince to kill hgd, I hate the prince. I bet madame noh will try to kill hgd again now that they know yi noks identity. The prince will prob go no way, don't kill him but deep down he's probably thinking yeah kill him so i can have yi nok all to myself. And he could just blame it on madam noh and have her executed to silence her too.

Faye-Valentine

Post by Faye-Valentine » Mar 10th, '08, 15:17

rhoooo don't be so mean with that poor prince !!! he's changing a lot and he's not like that, don't forget what he did to protect HDG in ep 17 (i think it's 17)...he perfectly knows that YN loves GD BUT who knows what will happen, because she seems to very like the prince too...

SunStar

Post by SunStar » Mar 10th, '08, 17:08

i think YN likes CH more as a close friend rather than a lover like GD.... CH and YN are like friends who has a mutual good friendship.... as for GD and YN, they would die for each other... :wub: ....

can't wait to see ending.... :crazy:

macross

Post by macross » Mar 10th, '08, 21:04

Yeah, yi nok doesn't love the prince, it's all one sided love. She loves HGD and he loves her.
I bet the prince will set up some trap to frame HGD and make him look bad and break them apart, then he will try to steal her for himself or something. But then again HGD dad did kill her dad and stuff, so that will affect them somehow im sure too.

kawaiigarden

Post by kawaiigarden » Mar 11th, '08, 10:42

My poor Chang Hui, he's so in love with Yi Nok. I feel bad for him, because he knows that she'll never love him. But he is always by her side.
The situation is very horrible right now, I feel bad for HGD/YiNok and Chang Hui. What a cruel fate.

4everU

Post by 4everU » Mar 14th, '08, 03:08

macross wrote:I hope the prince dies then they make yi nok the queen. Is it just me or is the prince guy kinda fugly?

WHAT!!!!! HELL NO. :x ..the prince is so damb cute. :D ..i don't know what you are looking at but you must be blind...sorry i am usually never mean, but what you said is not true..if he's ugly then everyone else is ugly as well....I love the princes character and if they killed him off i would hate the drama... :cry:

This is what you call UGLY?
Attachments
jang.jpg
jang.jpg (35.54 KiB) Viewed 4053 times
jang2.jpg
jang2.jpg (18.02 KiB) Viewed 4053 times
jang3.jpg
jang3.jpg (35.61 KiB) Viewed 4053 times
jang4.jpg
jang4.jpg (203.51 KiB) Viewed 4053 times
jangcute.jpg
jangcute.jpg (32.15 KiB) Viewed 4053 times
jang6.jpg
jang6.jpg (7.81 KiB) Viewed 4053 times

4everU

Post by 4everU » Mar 14th, '08, 03:13

kawaiigarden wrote:But the prince only wants Yi Nok, it's the first time he really wants someone.
But the song "fate" which seems to be the theme for Yi Nok/Prince relationship, seems to tell that they're looking for two differents place and that he has not the right to have her. So maybe, she'll not end up with Chang Hwui, and maybe with Gil Dong.
But technically Yi Nok is the only one who can become the future Queen.

We'll see what's going to happen.
Even if she ends up with Gil Dong I'll be happy, I love Gil Dong, it's just that I prefer Chgang Hwui.
I totally agree wiht you...I just feel so sorry for the prince he doesn't really have someone to love him..i u know wut i mean. I really wanted YI NOK to be WIth Chgang Hwui.....poor guy> But i know it's not going to be that way :cry: :cry:

leenzy

Post by leenzy » Mar 14th, '08, 04:48

OMG!!!... i love this drama :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: ..i've watched the 1st until 4th episode ..not bad...... :wub: :wub: :wub: sung yuri acting was not bad in this drama...i like her..but not in the snow Queen..eheh.. :mrgreen: .Kang ji hwan also..i like him to play the role as Hong Gil Dong :heart: :heart: :heart: ...never seen him b4 but i think he acted in Fireworks...and the prince....he was cute!!!! kawaiiiiii.... :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:

didiellza

Post by didiellza » Mar 14th, '08, 12:45

leenzy wrote: :heart: :heart: ..i've watched the 1st until 4th episode ..not bad...... :wub: :wub: :wub:

Keep up watching it if you think that is good wait until you see the further episodes you will definitely fall in love!! :D
sung yuri acting was not bad in this drama...i like her..but not in the snow Queen..eheh.. :mrgreen:

Why didn't you like her in Snow Queen I think she did a good job there too (surely not as good as at HGD but still it was very good. Snow Queen is one of my favourite sad dramas.
Kang ji hwan also..i like him to play the role as Hong Gil Dong :heart: :heart: :heart: ...never seen him b4 but i think he acted in Fireworks...and the prince....he was cute!!!! kawaiiiiii.... :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart: :heart:
hehe in deed he does a good job acting as Hong Gil Dong, and I have falling in love with him. I really recommend you watch
Capital Scandal, he does a fabulous job there too (a must seen drama), and
Fireworks, is not as good as HGD and Capital Scandal but it is a good entertaining drama. Both of them will not disappoint you!!

But, but I warn you if you want to watch "90 days, Falling In Love", read a summery before because maybe you will hate him there. In my opinion he is paying a really a jerk and the storyline is discussing. Well if you still want to watch it then start with "90 Days, Falling in Love" if you get to hate him then stop it and then go watch Capital Scandal you definitely will fall in love with him again.
I am talking from experience
after watching Fireworks I watched "90 days, falling in love", I was soo disappointed and disgusted by that drama that I couldn't watch any further dramas with him, even though I heared that Capital Scandal is a big HIT I couldn't watch it. But After a loooong time pasted :D I started to watch HONG GIL DONG because of Sung Yu-ri and Jang Geun Suk, and fell in love with both guys so I watched Capital Scandal within 19 hours. hehe I was so angry at myself that I could had kicked my ass because I didn't watched it earlier. hehe

littledraci

Post by littledraci » Mar 14th, '08, 20:15

I'm avoiding seeing "90 Days" ,'cause I like Kang Ji Hwan's smile and I'm currently not in the mood for tearjerker..
But I watched "Fireworks" recently and I liked it a lot *because there a quiet a lot KJH scenes ^-^* A lot of people said it was draggy... I can't say that for me!
Still haven't watched "Capital Scandal" though .. have doubts because of the time it's playing and the story didn't caught my eyes that much... well, I'm definitely gonna watch it sometimes...

btw.. tearjerker: can't believe it's only one episode this week :cussing: :hissy: less Hong Gil Dong but more sport...can live without that...

almost forgot: for the few HG/ KJH-fans out there *like me* :lol

didiellza

Post by didiellza » Mar 14th, '08, 20:31

littledraci wrote: Still haven't watched "Capital Scandal" though .. have doubts because of the time it's playing and the story didn't caught my eyes that much...
Yeah I understand you I was like that too, but don't have doubts because you will get suprised, when you start watching it you will be hooked! Not only by KJH but the leading actress and suporting actors and actresses too. For Sure :wink:

Misa

Post by Misa » Mar 14th, '08, 21:53

I LOVE this drama! I'm so addicted in this series!

and of course I Love Gil Dong-Yi Nok couple!

macross

Post by macross » Mar 15th, '08, 07:30

Yes, I'm a guy and I still think he's fugly. They prob photoshop the hell out of some of those pictures to make him look nicer. Just doesn't look handsome at all, from a guy's point of view. He might be better looking when he was younger, but he hasn't aged well IMHO. :P But beauty is in the eye of the beholder. His nose and his smile and lips eeew. My cousin agrees, she said he's pretty fugly too. But then again she said HGD is uglier than the prince hehe.

I've seen Snow Queen (VERY good and sad drama, how could you not like it????), I thought she was great in it. Haven't seen those other dramas but I'm watching this cause sung yuri is in it, not HGD. I read peeps says she is a crappy actress but she seems good to me. But I don't understand korean so who knows. Didn't watch her earlier dramas, everyone says they suck bad though, the storyline.

Anyways, she better end up with HGD or it will be the lamest ending ever. I hope something like both the king and prince die, and the peeps make HGD the king and YiNOk the queen.

The Sa Yin sword must be magic, cause she sure is strong when she uses it.

MeLu

Post by MeLu » Mar 15th, '08, 10:56

macross wrote:The Sa Yin sword must be magic, cause she sure is strong when she uses it.
The Sa Yin sword's magic might be to make it super light. I mean, it's a sword, and no one shows any problem carrying it around :D HGD, YN and the prince might be super strong, but Madam No and old mr Ryu don't seem to be that powerful (I miss a couple of episodes so I can't really say).

Anyway, that's what's always fun with swords :3

MeLu-who-knows-where-the-door-is

didiellza

Post by didiellza » Mar 15th, '08, 14:37

macross wrote:Yes, I'm a guy and I still think he's fugly. They prob photoshop the hell out of some of those pictures to make him look nicer. Just doesn't look handsome at all, from a guy's point of view. He might be better looking when he was younger, but he hasn't aged well IMHO. :P But beauty is in the eye of the beholder. His nose and his smile and lips eeew. My cousin agrees, she said he's pretty fugly too. But then again she said HGD is uglier than the prince hehe.

Yeah yeah yeah!! Since you are a guy then, it is just the jealousity speaking out of you! :P :D I understand you! :D

littledraci

Post by littledraci » Mar 15th, '08, 15:13

XD well, at least he has a huge imagination :mrgreen:
I loved Sung Yuri in Snow Queen too and I think the same as macross, what he said about her acting.. well okay, "Prince's first Love" wasn't that good, either her acting nor the whole thing I admit...

btw, I'm going to watch Capital Scandal after finishing Spring Waltz...that meens in around 2 days ^-^

snowangel414

Post by snowangel414 » Mar 15th, '08, 18:18

hooray for Hong Gil Dong :) His acting totally fits with this drama. I definitely agree on the not so good looking of the prince . Yi Nok - Yuri , i do think she's cute. Her acting is pretty good on here. I don't recall snow angel but whatever the case may be.. i LOVE this drama... i vot HGD to be the king :)

kawaiigarden

Post by kawaiigarden » Mar 15th, '08, 21:22

What a show, I'm really out of word. I really love this drama. I really think that I'm a historical K-drama addict since Jumong.
With "The legend" at the end of 2007 and Hong Gil Dong now, I have a really good year.

I can't believe it's going to an end.
I love the three characters (HGD/Ryu Yi Nok/Chang Hui) but they made me cry a lot in these last episodes.

By the way, I've a request for people who understand Korean.
Could you please translate me the lyrics of the song Jageun bae by So Nyuh Shi Dae (aka Brushwood boat by Girls generation) :

"doogeundaeneun mameul deurkyeobeorin soojoobeun sonyeo cheoreom
joshimseureh ddeuhnoeun jageunbaeneun neoyegeh gago issuh
niga nayeh nooneul borddaemyeon waenji seurpeuni neukkyeojyuh
ijen duh isang neoreul honja itgehneun haji aneurgeoya

neoreul ddaragallae sesang uhdirado nan johah
soneul jabajoollae neowa hamkke hal soo itdorok
oori saehayan jongiwiyeh yeppeun geurim geuril soo itgeh
neoreul mideullae nae sarangeul mideullae

paran haneul araesuh ddwiuhnoneun aideul ooseum cheoreom
sarangseureon haengbok gobgeh jeobuh neoyegeh joogoshipuh
naega neoreul baraborddaemyeon saero-oon himisaenggyuh
ijen duh isang neoyegeh nae mam soomgiji aneurgeoya

neoreul ddaragallae sesang uhdirado nan johah
soneul jabajoollae neowa hamkke hal soo itdorok
neoreul mideullae nae sarangeul mideullae

Ooh hooh~

neoreul ddaragallae sesang uhdirado nan johah (uhdirado)
soneul jabajoollae neowa hamkke hal soo itdorok (neowa hamkke)
neoreul mideullae nae sarangeul mideullae (mideullae nae sarangeul mideullae)"

Thanks in advance.

And, does anybody know where I can found the lyrics and the translation of the song "When it begin" by Kim Yeon Woo. Because it seems to be a beautiful songs but I understand maybe 2 or 3 words.lol. It's the theme song for Gil Dong and Yi Nok, so it must be a bautiful song.
Not as beautiful as "Fate" By Parlk Wan Kyu, but... (The Yi Nok/HGD's fans will kick me out :P )

fizzlex3mh

Post by fizzlex3mh » Mar 16th, '08, 01:59

OHMYGOD.
Episode 19 was INTENSE.
I've been getting a little bored of Hong Gil Dong recently because nothing really interesting happened in the past few episodes, but 19 was some pretty good stuff. Man, who knew Yi Nok would go from bubbly and innocent to vicious murderer? Sung Yuri was great in this episode. Having said that, I think she should start doing horror flicks instead of comedies. Episode 19 Yi Nok gave me the chills.

SunStar

Post by SunStar » Mar 16th, '08, 03:07

i'm watching this drama purely for GIL-NOK!!!!!

the rest.... i can bear with it....

can't believe we still have four more days till ep 22!!!!

....11 days till ending episode 24.....

macross

Post by macross » Mar 16th, '08, 04:00

Too bad they already show HGD alive and well in the coming scenes things after 19 hehe. Guess she didnt stab him too hard or maybe the pouch block it again lol.
Bastard prince stealing a kiss too when she's sleeping!

littledraci

Post by littledraci » Mar 16th, '08, 12:47

just finished ep. 20....intense...
even with the reviews from javabeans I was like: Image

kawaiigarden

Post by kawaiigarden » Mar 16th, '08, 13:04

littledraci, me too I was so "OMG" !!!

This drama is going to kill me before the end.

Sung YuRi is really great, the metamorphose between the little innocent girl and the killing machine is impressive. She was frightening when she went to see Gil Dong's father.

littledraci

Post by littledraci » Mar 16th, '08, 13:17

You used the right term: "This drama is going to kill me before the end", kawaiigarden :lol
From happy laughing to heartwrenching crying:crazy:

Yeah, didn't expect her to look this frightening, especially after all her last projects. Can't wait to see the next happenings......

...... I want to see the ending......

....... but then HGD is finished........ nah, I don't wanna have an ending.....XD

but I like, that the other rich girl doesn't appear that often now .... :roll

leenzy

Post by leenzy » Mar 16th, '08, 13:22

hoho..i'm falling in love with HGD. :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub: .huhu...i've watched it until 13th episode...huh..why i'm crying..when HGD dead..eventhough he's not!!!...sung Yuri makes me cry.. :cry: :cry: :cry: she do a good job in HGD!!! ehehehe.... :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:

@didiellza

i'll try to watch Capital Scandals..Thanks so much 4 ur information... :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers: :thumright: :thumright:

incube

Post by incube » Mar 16th, '08, 15:44

I wasnt very sure to download this drama at first cause the pictures looked kinda weird with HGD using those sunglases and all those modern-model poses on the pictures but since there wasnt anything else i decided to give it a try. And im glad i did
Until ep 18 it was an okay drama with many funny parts but things were getting kinda boring since nothing big was happening and that noble girl was really getting on my nerves -.- .
It needed some drastic changes... and that's when ep 19 and 20 came :cheers: Yi Nok loosing her mind after seeing her grandfather killed was really shoking on ep 19 and on ep 20 when we finally get to know the reason why Gil Dong's father was protecting the king. I felt sorry for the old man :cry:
macross wrote:Bastard prince stealing a kiss too when she's sleeping!
LoL that was what i thought when i saw the preview :cussing:

I really dont like the character of the prince :glare: I dont even pitty him since compared to Gil Dong, his suffering was nothing. They both lost they mothers but the hardships Gil Dong had to endure were way more. Living as a slave even being the son of a minister, not being able to call his own father and even worse, knowing who killed his mother but not being able to do anything about it.
Instead of thinking ahead, Chung Hui chose to stay in the past. And even worse, he cant accept the fact that Gil Dong and Yi Nok are happy together and keeps trying to get her for himself. He is just like that noble girl. :glare:

Well hopefully the remaining episodes keep getting better and something bad happens to Eun Yie :mrgreen:

abel nightroad

Post by abel nightroad » Mar 16th, '08, 16:28

for d 1st tym in dis series, i felt bad to d king and gildong's father... it was shown in ep20 dat initially they weren't really bad guys afterall... they just want to eliminate and overcome the discrimination present to people who have low birth status, lyk d king and gildong, and maybe gildong's father was doing it for gildong so that he can treat him as his son... but i guess d effects of their means to achieve this goal made them really bad...

dis series keeps on getting better and better!!

MeLu

Post by MeLu » Mar 16th, '08, 18:10

abel nightroad wrote:for d 1st tym in dis series, i felt bad to d king and gildong's father... it was shown in ep20 dat initially they weren't really bad guys afterall... they just want to eliminate and overcome the discrimination present to people who have low birth status, lyk d king and gildong, and maybe gildong's father was doing it for gildong so that he can treat him as his son... but i guess d effects of their means to achieve this goal made them really bad...

dis series keeps on getting better and better!!
Hi,

I'm sorry to bring this in, but... english is not my motherlanguage and I'm having a really hard time to understand your SMS-style. The fact is that a lot of other people might have the same problem :(

Once again, it doesn't have anything to do with HGD, sorry again

MeLu- :blink

macross

Post by macross » Mar 16th, '08, 20:02

Omg just watched 20, bastard prince all feeling on her while she sleeps, and even kissing her. He will lose control and try to force himself soon im sure omg! Hate that fugly prince more and more!

He's so jealous of hgd, cause of yi nok and the people who love hgd too. I bet he goes crazy like his brother too in the end and hgd kills him and takes back yi nok. His brother was once like him with ideals to change the class structure too, and look at what happened to him.

I don't like how yi nok looks after the make over. Like her better with her old cute hairstyle. Now she looks like eun hye clone. Wonder if she will still carry around her littel stick hehehe.

hacksign

Post by hacksign » Mar 16th, '08, 20:30

*cough* and this is called discrimination....

need i remind you that Gil Dong did the same thing? The girl should just sleep behind locked doors if she doesn't want people doing that to her...

lewlew

Post by lewlew » Mar 16th, '08, 22:06

macross wrote:Omg just watched 20, bastard prince all feeling on her while she sleeps, and even kissing her. He will lose control and try to force himself soon im sure omg! Hate that fugly prince more and more!

He's so jealous of hgd, cause of yi nok and the people who love hgd too. I bet he goes crazy like his brother too in the end and hgd kills him and takes back yi nok. His brother was once like him with ideals to change the class structure too, and look at what happened to him.

I don't like how yi nok looks after the make over. Like her better with her old cute hairstyle. Now she looks like eun hye clone. Wonder if she will still carry around her littel stick hehehe.
ho ho ho ..macross guy! You must hate the prince so much that you may blinding . Just cover your eyes and you do not need to see the prince if you hate him so much .... Blindness comes from the brain can't be treated for some people, they hate some one so much so that they are so blind and no matter what that person does, they still hate that person. I see some people say Tom Cruise and Leo Decaprio ( 2 of the pretty, handsome American actors) are very ugly because their hateness have made them so blind ....They do not know that many movie directors often complain about Tom and Leo are so pretty and can't fit the roles of the farmers. Hahhaha ... I bet you can be same as those people who think Tom Cruise and Leo ugly ! yahoo!!!!!!!
Be happy, don't worrry!!! ho ho ho ....
Stop being so hating and so jealous! Cover up the screen and forget your obssessive emotion about the prince, I bet you will feel better:lol :lol :lol :lol . If you continue to stare at the prince on the screen, I bet he may chase, haunt, and follow you into your dreams 8) 8) 8) 8). Hey! macross guy, watch out! Do not stare at the prince any more, please fast fowward the screen because the prince is mine! :roll ( thanks very much if you already did, forget him man! He is not for you anyway) Be manly and happy macross ahh! Man up! man up macross.! lew lew ...and Nite nite!!
PS: your posts have made me wonder how old are you? Because grown up, mature guys do not care much about the looks of the actors, they mainly care about how good the actors are acting ( I think you do not know and understand why many guys love Jacki Chan, Jet Li, anh many Chinese, American, Korean, Japanese actors who do not have good look, right? Actually , manly guys are care much more about how the girl's look ( they are just drool over hot, sexy girls in the dramas and movies, ho ho ho ...)

macross

Post by macross » Mar 17th, '08, 01:40

HGD is allowed to kiss her and touch her when she is sleeping caues she is his wife to be. He beat her up when they first me so she is his wife anyways. Plus they do love each other so she wouldn't mind, as they have kissed and stuff while she was awake.

The prince though, she doesn't love him so he has no business touching her face and playing with her hair, or even kissing her. What's he gonna do next, cop a feel or worse? I bet if she woke up she would be like wtfux are you doing omg you perv. If you caught some guy doing that to you, how would you react???

I like watching jackie chan and jet li movies, but they are action movies. They only make action movies cause they know they aren't that handsome. Imagine if they cast jackie or jet in a romance movie, with no fighting and stuff, who would go watch that???

To answer your question,I am 37, and I do watch dramas and movies to see the pretty girls etc like any other 'manly' guy. I started watching this drama cause Sung Yuri was in it. Just ruins it with some fugly prince is all. What other movie has some fugly guy playing a prince? Princes are all usualy handsome and stuff. Besides, when there's a love triangle, you usualy end up hating the other guy anyways. With him being ugly as well, makes me doubly hate him I guess lol.

lewlew

Post by lewlew » Mar 17th, '08, 01:51

ho ho ho.... macross guy! so you never watch Jacki Chan romantic movies, huh? actually, Jacki Chan had made quite few romatic, cheesy movies, and he was really cute in it, but not much actions just love hurt,and super cheesy, but my husband watched thru. few of them with me because he just in love with Jacki. ho ho ho .
Wow! I'm same your age .. ho ho ho, but your comments are kind of childish with wild jealousy imagination: kill him get girl, HGD kil prince get girl ... bla bla ... so I thought you are in your teens . Sorry! :lol 8)
Last edited by lewlew on Mar 17th, '08, 02:00, edited 2 times in total.

macross

Post by macross » Mar 17th, '08, 01:58

No no, not jealously lol. Just his look is so creepy. His hair is so ugly too. then when he wears a hat and hides his hair, even uglier lol.

Hrm has jackie been in romance movies?? Maybe was one with maggie cheung before was it? Jet li had bodyguard from bejing I guess, but that was more action.

I may be 37 officialy, but I don't look or act like it lol. You know how azn's look way young for their ages.

lewlew

Post by lewlew » Mar 17th, '08, 02:02

macross wrote:No no, not jealously lol. Just his look is so creepy. His hair is so ugly too. then when he wears a hat and hides his hair, even uglier lol.

Hrm has jackie been in romance movies?? Maybe was one with maggie cheung before was it? Jet li had bodyguard from bejing I guess, but that was more action.

I may be 37 officialy, but I don't look or act like it lol. You know how azn's look way young for their ages.
Yup Yup ! I agree! All men are childish even they're aging ... khec ....khec khec . :cheers: :cheers:
If you hate the prince I bet you may hate Hero of DBSK boy band too! But watch out, Prince Hero is named of the most beautiful Asian guy recently, if you have hateful comments about him Hero's Look in some Korean or Asian forums, you may cause a Cival War in that forum with all of laddies, so be careful!
By the way, I think you were wrong about the prince, this is just the drama that forces him to put a lot of make up on his face to look older like other people in the HGD drama. I believe, the story in HGD drama says that the prince must be in his 23 to 25 just like HGD, and Gilnok should be 3 to 5 years younger than the prince. I bet you the prince and the GOm guy are the youngest ones in the drama in real life.( in real life, the prince is just 20 years old only and still have the teenager's look, while HGD in his 30, and Gilnok in her 27 in real life). his recent movie come out in last January, and he looked very good with Korean army clothes, still look like a teenager, but you can see the guy still hot :lol
Common macross guy!!!! This is just the "Old image" for the drama, why did you say the prince actor aged badly???? Why did you connect the drama's image with his real life???? Hate him that much? anti???
Just watch him is his recent movie, and see :lol
Ahem! Macross, now: Are you shocking when seeing a 20 years old guy kisses a 27 years old lady, if the guy looks like a teenager and does not have any thing to make him old enough? Say it! ho ho ho ..... :cheers:
Last edited by lewlew on Mar 17th, '08, 03:11, edited 1 time in total.

macross

Post by macross » Mar 17th, '08, 03:10

lol I don't know the names of any guy actors, or any boy bands nor do I even look at boy bands. I only know the names of the actress I like to watch. But, not gonna go look up what hero looks like cause don't realy care hehe. I don't go checking out guys.

As for the prince real age, had no idea he's only 20. Never seen him before or know what he's acted in before. This the first drama i've seen with the guy who plays hgd as well. In fact...of all the kdrama i've watched, i've never seen the same guy actor twice even. Maybe giving him a dark tanned look makes him fuglier than he really should be, I dunno! I knew Sung Yuri is 27 though, didn't know the age of HGD though. 20 yr old guy kissing 27 is no biggie, just his ugly face disgusted me :P

PS, I think that japn actor kame someting is fugly as hell too! He was in nobuta wo produce and sapuri.

lewlew

Post by lewlew » Mar 17th, '08, 03:16

Macross: yes may be just for you only feel OK, but I see this prince kissed a girl in other drama that 8 years older him. Many people, especially young girls scare of the fact and say ew ... he kissed that old lady as soon as they found out the guy's age. They all got a chill :scratch: :scratch:
OK in your opinion, he is ugly so what ???? He is not for you anyway! :lol
Last edited by lewlew on Mar 17th, '08, 05:05, edited 4 times in total.

macross

Post by macross » Mar 17th, '08, 03:18

lewlew wrote:yes may be just for you only feel OK, but I see this prince kissed a girl in other drama that 8 years older him. Many people, especially girls scare of the fact when they found out the guy's age. The all got a chill :scratch: :scratch:
Lol so you're saying you found it creepy that he kissed her too!

lewlew

Post by lewlew » Mar 17th, '08, 03:22

Marcoss: your brain is full of hate now! you an anti ! I do not care! hhoho ... go on say how is the prince looks, but many young girls and laddies won't think so!
Chill man, this is 1st time I found a b. guy, lucky that all guys I know are cool, not like you!
It is funny that guys I know always complain why girls b. so much and I can't prove that guy can b. like girls too. Now I can find one already :lol

Bye! Have a good b.
Last edited by lewlew on Mar 17th, '08, 05:38, edited 3 times in total.

hacksign

Post by hacksign » Mar 17th, '08, 03:45

wow, cool down people...

i just think that, in all consideration, I feel sorry for the girl cause she'll probably never find out about any of those two situations. I mean, I know that she like Gil Dong and all but if he ever went up to her and told her "Oh, and just so you know, I stole a kiss from you when you were sleeping and you never found out about it" it would be more disturbing than romantic. It might have been different if they had confessed their intentions at that point but since they haven't...

As for the prince, since she isn't in love with him, I guess that he had less of a right to do that. HOWEVER, since she isn't completely apathetic about him or had negative feelings about him, I don't think that what he did was any much more different than what Gil Dong did. It'll just end up sounding creepy if she ever found out of it. If she hated him or something, it would turn from creepy to downright wrong.

In conclusion, stealing kisses is only cute to the people who support the person stealing in the kiss. END.

aigooo

Post by aigooo » Mar 17th, '08, 03:52

macross wrote:No no, not jealously lol. Just his look is so creepy. His hair is so ugly too. then when he wears a hat and hides his hair, even uglier lol.

hahaha, stop being so gay and checking him out. Oh gawd.

kawaiigarden

Post by kawaiigarden » Mar 17th, '08, 09:52

My poor little Chang Hui.

It's too easy to turn him on the bad guy. I'm sorry but he always know that Yi Nok love Gil Dong, but since the beginning he was the one who support her, when Gil Dong was so called dead, he kept her with him, found her a job , and he's always there when she need it.

So I think he's a great guy. He does everything he can to protect her. He even didn't want to tell her the truth about her family, because he knew that this will affect her relationship with Gil Dong, and he didn't want to see her sad. But the things didn't turn the way he wants.

Most of the guy would have already kill Gil Dong to have the girl.
But Chang Hui thinks first to Yi Nok's happiness, and that is real love.

Ok, he stole a little kiss, damn it's not a big crime, he can have that at least, moreover, imagine how it must be frustating for him.
He always love Yi Nok, but he knows that she only loves Gil Dong, and now he discovers that she's not Heo Yi Nok, but Ryu Yi Nok, and that she is supposed to be his wife. But because of HGD's father, their fate have been changed. If their family were not murdered, Chang Hui and Yi Nok would have grow up together and married.

I feel bad for Chang Hui. It's difficult. The only thing he wants and that was supposed to belong to him, can never be with him. It was so sad when he told her : "Please just once look at me"

I love Gil Dong too, and feels bad for him, but I just wanted to save the poor prince from the horrible things certain person told about him. He's not a bad guy. He can't have the girl, and people try to turn him in an evil person. It's too much.

macross

Post by macross » Mar 17th, '08, 21:29

I agree at first he always try to protect her and stuff. But as time goes on he gets bolder and bolder, first touching and now kissing. Who's to say he won't lose control sooner or later and won't hold back no more. I bet he will force yi nok to marry him if he becomes the king, and if she doesn't agree he'll take some drastic measures. He'll just say she is rightfully his, like how the throne is supposed to be rightfully his.

didiellza

Post by didiellza » Mar 17th, '08, 22:08

huuu.. just finished watching episode 20.... and i am left without words!

I feel so sorry for Hong Gil Dong and Chang Hwui. Both of them are breaking my heart by their suffering. ... but I am afraid that the production team will turn Chang Hwui to a bad boy who will betray Hong Gil Dong!! I hoope soooo much that, this will not happen!

As for the stolen kiss part. That action doesn't turn him into a bad guy or a pervert.
Yes as a girl I would go crazy of happines if that person happens to be the person I Love, but if it is a person whom I cherish as a good friend and even "Oppa"(oder brother like) I would feel betrayed too. But I would let it go for once if I would know that that person Loves me soo much and is hurting because of me, but he can't have my heart (because someone else has it already) then a stolen kiss wouldn't be such a big sin.
Remember when he was painfully saying "Please Yi Nok, Look at me for once..." with such a person I can't feel hatred.

Some cuys mentioned that they felt bad for the King and Gil Dongs Father. But as for my part I didn't feel a any little sympathy for them. Ok the intention was right. They didn't wanted Discrimination but achiving that with they act is horrible. OK they murdered Chang Hwui's mother (even tried to kill the prince too but faild), and Yi Nok's parents. woaw he became the king but "WHAT ON HELL DID THEY DO AFTERWARDS? DID THEY CHANGE THE WORLD LIKE THEY WISHED?" NOOO the king became insane and did cruelties. And the minister who "wanted to change the world for his son (Gil Dong)" what did he do? HE WAS THE FIRST PERSON WHO DISCRIMINATED HIS SON. HOW ON HELL DID HE EXPECT OTHER PEOPLE ACCEPTING Gil Dong. no for my share I couldn't and didn't want to feel any sympathy for them. The ministers death was right but I only felt pain for Gil Dong for having such a person as a father, and even watching his death with his own eyes for such an insane king is really cruel.

I hate people that are not able to differntiate between the actor/actress and they playing character. Just because they are playing the bad girl/boy doesn't mean that are in real life bad too.

And being handsame or ugly has nothing to do with being a great or bad actor/actress. Comparing Jacki Chan and Jet Lee is like comparing Water with Fire. Both of them are great actors. Jacki Chan isn't handsame but he is "Dammit" funny and like the friendly/sweet neighbor and a great actor. Jet Lee in contrast is more the serious and nice guy, who doesn't care as long as you don't hurt him. As soon as he gets hurt, he turns into the avenging angel. Who says Jet Lee isn't handsome?? :? For my tast he is handsame.

did I say at the beginning that I am left without words?? :wub: hehe sorry

littledraci

Post by littledraci » Mar 19th, '08, 21:28

:lol Hey, didiellza! Gonna thank you for your convincing words about Capital Scandal! Watched the first 2 episodes just before writing here ^-^ Since I'm a fan now of KJH I love his comical parts with his smile the most, but even the rest of the cast is good!

*back to topic*

For the kissing part: it wasn't that much of a big deal for me too and Gil Dong did it already more than once... both didn't fall over her, only kissed her and the kisses were quiet innocent *yyyaaaayyyy and so cute :w00t: *

And I would feel more sad for the people than for the king... they had to live under him with a lot of pressure to deal with..
With Gil Dongs father... even with his promise with staying by the kings side - he should has been realizing the wrong path the king took, long before his own son had to show it to him.
With this way of his dead he put one burden more on Gil Dongs shoulders. :cussing:

macross

Post by macross » Mar 20th, '08, 00:08

Oh man, forget what I said about fugly prince. Started watching vineyard man, he's way worse, and his voice is so weird.

leenzy

Post by leenzy » Mar 20th, '08, 10:25

waaaaaaaaaaaaaa..... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: .......just finished watching episode 20 :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: !!!!...HGD n Yi Nok really made me crying NONSTOP!!!!........waaaaaaaaaaaaaa....at 1st i didnt think that prince dare to kiss Yi nok..huh!!...hopefully he's not turning BAD :pale: :pale: :pale: :pale: !!!...erm, his voice was bit weird :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: !!..i think it was hard to act like that..huhuh :salut: :salut: :salut:

...the hardest part n the saddest part when HGD watched his dad drank poisoned..he's so loyal to the craziest king!!.. :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

littledraci

Post by littledraci » Mar 20th, '08, 13:45

:lol good to see more people going like that Image after watching the 20th episode :mrgreen:

fizzlex3mh

Post by fizzlex3mh » Mar 20th, '08, 22:08

Ooh episode 21: nice turn of events! Now the action really starts. The suspense is killing me! And as much as I love the fluffy, romantic scenes, I'm finding myself intrigued by the political stuff. The Sa Yin sword is fake?! I can't believe there are only three more episodes left (or one more, if you're so lucky that you don't need the subs).

macross

Post by macross » Mar 21st, '08, 02:43

yeah, much excitement in ep 21. Sucks it cuts off right at the point it does as well. I still don't see why hgd can't be with yi nok, just cause she's a noble chick now. Can just run away together etc. The prince would let them go if he really loved her, but he just wants her for himself.

toma_sis

Post by toma_sis » Mar 21st, '08, 03:13

I started watching this series last week..and now I just finished ep20.. I feel sad for Gil Dong, Yi Nok and exspecially for Chun Hui (Prince)....

his life journey was so sad... he lost a lot of people he love....and I don't feel bad when he stole just a litter small kiss for YN... he like her so much!! :cry:

and like GD' master even said YN destiny is to be QUEEN actually... but a last I think she will end up with GD course the prince really love her and will do anything to make sure YN happy...and for that HAPPY' YN he will let her go to GD :whistling:

Really feel sad for the prince..but still Happy for GD & YN :lol

abel nightroad

Post by abel nightroad » Mar 21st, '08, 06:09

DAMN!! ep 21 rocks!!

the twists and turn of events... i absolutely did not expect it... it was so great!! i don't want to spoil anything but the action starts now!!

sad_dumpling

Post by sad_dumpling » Mar 21st, '08, 06:34

gil dong and enok FOREVA!!!!!!!!

ochibi_chwan

Post by ochibi_chwan » Mar 22nd, '08, 06:32

I really hope Cheng Hui won't turn out bad, or else I will probably hate the series just because of that. He's one of those rare guys who will sacrifice anything and everything just to have his love be happy, even if it's at his own sake, and that is true love. If GD wasn't there, then CH would've been the perfect guy, not one of those second-rate rivals who wants to be with the main chick selfishly. This love triangle where it's so hard to support one pairing makes the romance aspect of the drama all that sadder...

macross

Post by macross » Mar 22nd, '08, 09:21

Maybe the prince will end up with eun hye since she can be the queen too, then everyone could be happy. But after episode 21, who knows if the prince will become king after all.

leenzy

Post by leenzy » Mar 22nd, '08, 11:59

OMG!!!..the Sa Yin Sword was fake!!!!.. :O :O :O .. poor Chang Hui...if he know bout that :-( :-( :-( :-( ..i think he'll crazy... :whistling: :whistling: :whistling: :whistling:

amoychiko

Post by amoychiko » Mar 23rd, '08, 21:35

OMG the prince is so freaking hot! i wish he and Yi Nok end up together. I love Jang Guen Suk....... he is my new obsession! love him in long hair
Last edited by amoychiko on Mar 24th, '08, 06:46, edited 2 times in total.

4everU

Post by 4everU » Mar 24th, '08, 03:55

macross wrote:Yes, I'm a guy and I still think he's fugly. They prob photoshop the hell out of some of those pictures to make him look nicer. Just doesn't look handsome at all, from a guy's point of view. He might be better looking when he was younger, but he hasn't aged well IMHO. :P But beauty is in the eye of the beholder. His nose and his smile and lips eeew. My cousin agrees, she said he's pretty fugly too. But then again she said HGD is uglier than the prince hehe.

I've seen Snow Queen (VERY good and sad drama, how could you not like it????), I thought she was great in it. Haven't seen those other dramas but I'm watching this cause sung yuri is in it, not HGD. I read peeps says she is a crappy actress but she seems good to me. But I don't understand korean so who knows. Didn't watch her earlier dramas, everyone says they suck bad though, the storyline.

Anyways, she better end up with HGD or it will be the lamest ending ever. I hope something like both the king and prince die, and the peeps make HGD the king and YiNOk the queen.

The Sa Yin sword must be magic, cause she sure is strong when she uses it.

Good for you...I have know idea who u r so all i can tell u is whatever! U can think the prince is ugly all u want....but to me and mostly everyone else he is gorgeous and cute...a dn hell no who ever the friend of urs said HGD is UGLY, she has no damb eyes, because he is not ugly at all nor is the prince, U both just wish u guys could look like him :x :D

4everU

Post by 4everU » Mar 24th, '08, 04:03

lewlew wrote:
macross wrote:Omg just watched 20, bastard prince all feeling on her while she sleeps, and even kissing her. He will lose control and try to force himself soon im sure omg! Hate that fugly prince more and more!

ho ho ho ..macross guy! You must hate the prince so much that you may blinding . Just cover your eyes and you do not need to see the prince if you hate him so much .... Blindness comes from the brain can't be treated for some people, they hate some one so much so that they are so blind and no matter what that person does, they still hate that person. I see some people say Tom Cruise and Leo Decaprio ( 2 of the pretty, handsome American actors) are very ugly because their hateness have made them so blind ....They do not know that many movie directors often complain about Tom and Leo are so pretty and can't fit the roles of the farmers. Hahhaha ... I bet you can be same as those people who think Tom Cruise and Leo ugly ! yahoo!!!!!!!
Be happy, don't worrry!!! ho ho ho ....
Stop being so hating and so jealous! Cover up the screen and forget your obssessive emotion about the prince, I bet you will feel better:lol :lol :lol :lol . If you continue to stare at the prince on the screen, I bet he may chase, haunt, and follow you into your dreams 8) 8) 8) 8). Hey! macross guy, watch out! Do not stare at the prince any more, please fast fowward the screen because the prince is mine! :roll ( thanks very much if you already did, forget him man! He is not for you anyway) Be manly and happy macross ahh! Man up! man up macross.! lew lew ...and Nite nite!!
PS: your posts have made me wonder how old are you? Because grown up, mature guys do not care much about the looks of the actors, they mainly care about how good the actors are acting ( I think you do not know and understand why many guys love Jacki Chan, Jet Li, anh many Chinese, American, Korean, Japanese actors who do not have good look, right? Actually , manly guys are care much more about how the girl's look ( they are just drool over hot, sexy girls in the dramas and movies, ho ho ho ...)
Totaly agree with you! you said everything for me! :cheers:

4everU

Post by 4everU » Mar 24th, '08, 04:08

lewlew wrote:

Yup Yup ! I agree! All men are childish even they're aging ... khec ....khec khec . :cheers: :cheers:
If you hate the prince I bet you may hate Hero of DBSK boy band too! But watch out, Prince Hero is named of the most beautiful Asian guy recently, if you have hateful comments about him Hero's Look in some Korean or Asian forums, you may cause a Cival War in that forum with all of laddies, so be careful!
By the way, I think you were wrong about the prince, this is just the drama that forces him to put a lot of make up on his face to look older like other people in the HGD drama. I believe, the story in HGD drama says that the prince must be in his 23 to 25 just like HGD, and Gilnok should be 3 to 5 years younger than the prince. I bet you the prince and the GOm guy are the youngest ones in the drama in real life.( in real life, the prince is just 20 years old only and still have the teenager's look, while HGD in his 30, and Gilnok in her 27 in real life). his recent movie come out in last January, and he looked very good with Korean army clothes, still look like a teenager, but you can see the guy still hot :lol
Common macross guy!!!! This is just the "Old image" for the drama, why did you say the prince actor aged badly???? Why did you connect the drama's image with his real life???? Hate him that much? anti???
Just watch him is his recent movie, and see :lol
Ahem! Macross, now: Are you shocking when seeing a 20 years old guy kisses a 27 years old lady, if the guy looks like a teenager and does not have any thing to make him old enough? Say it! ho ho ho ..... :cheers:

heheheheh..i love ur comments..they r so true..love the way u counter other comments..keep it up/1111 :cheers:

4everU

Post by 4everU » Mar 24th, '08, 04:15

kawaiigarden wrote:My poor little Chang Hui.

It's too easy to turn him on the bad guy. I'm sorry but he always know that Yi Nok love Gil Dong, but since the beginning he was the one who support her, when Gil Dong was so called dead, he kept her with him, found her a job , and he's always there when she need it.

So I think he's a great guy. He does everything he can to protect her. He even didn't want to tell her the truth about her family, because he knew that this will affect her relationship with Gil Dong, and he didn't want to see her sad. But the things didn't turn the way he wants.

Most of the guy would have already kill Gil Dong to have the girl.
But Chang Hui thinks first to Yi Nok's happiness, and that is real love.

Ok, he stole a little kiss, damn it's not a big crime, he can have that at least, moreover, imagine how it must be frustating for him.
He always love Yi Nok, but he knows that she only loves Gil Dong, and now he discovers that she's not Heo Yi Nok, but Ryu Yi Nok, and that she is supposed to be his wife. But because of HGD's father, their fate have been changed. If their family were not murdered, Chang Hui and Yi Nok would have grow up together and married.

I feel bad for Chang Hui. It's difficult. The only thing he wants and that was supposed to belong to him, can never be with him. It was so sad when he told her : "Please just once look at me"

I love Gil Dong too, and feels bad for him, but I just wanted to save the poor prince from the horrible things certain person told about him. He's not a bad guy. He can't have the girl, and people try to turn him in an evil person. It's too much.

AWWWW so true! ...i feel so sorry for the prince poor guy.. seriously want him to end up with Yi Nok, he knew her when she was still a kid...he's been there for her and cares 4 her so much....I dont' care wut any one says...he's a super cutieeeeeeeeeeee!

littledraci

Post by littledraci » Mar 24th, '08, 18:51

AWWWW so true! ...i feel so sorry for the prince poor guy.. seriously want him to end up with Yi Nok, he knew her when she was still a kid...he's been there for her and cares 4 her so much....I dont' care wut any one says...he's a super cutieeeeeeeeeeee!
:mrgreen: not for me :mrgreen: :mrgreen: *well at least you have to accept other peoples thinking :mrgreen: *

another topic....has anybody heard about a special or something? *that would be great :cheers: :cheers: *
I'm just asking, because of this one episode delay :scratch: ... if it wasn't for that sport event HGD would have ended in one week and in the next week a new drama begins, but now the new drama starts in the same week...

I'm sure there is a lot of behind-the-scenes- stuff - especially because of funny Sung Yuri and Kang Ji Hwan :lol

littledraci

Post by littledraci » Mar 25th, '08, 00:48

YYYAAAYYY!!! My prays have been heard!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

News from javabeans :wub: :

As suspected, Hong Gil Dong will follow its final episode on Wednesday (26th) with a special episode to broadcast on Thursday (27th).

The special will be hosted by comedian Jung Hyung Don and announcers Choi Song Hyun and Jeon Hyun Mu, wearing the costumes worn by the three series leads. They’ll talk to actors and share behind-the-scenes talk on the set of Hwal Bin Dang’s headquarters, and answer questions picked from those posted by viewers on the show’s message board. There’ll also be the typical special-episode fare, with replays of best scenes and a collection of NGs (outtakes). The episode has been rather quickly slapped together after an Olympic qualifying baseball game pre-empted the broadcast on the 13th (but in my opinion, these things always feel kind of repetitive anyway, so that’s no big loss).

Next week, Hong Gil Dong relinquishes its timeslot to the drama Three Dads, One Mom starring Eugene, Jo Hyun Jae (who turned down the role of Gil Dong, coincidentally — I think he would’ve been a good pick, although not to the level of Kang Ji Hwan), Jae Hee, and Shin Sung Rok.

Via Nocutnews.co.kr

didiellza

Post by didiellza » Mar 25th, '08, 19:42

littledraci wrote::lol Hey, didiellza! Gonna thank you for your convincing words about Capital Scandal! Watched the first 2 episodes just before writing here ^-^ Since I'm a fan now of KJH I love his comical parts with his smile the most, but even the rest of the cast is good!
You are wellcome :D I hope you like it!

Soo Just finished watching ep21 and my god I really can't believe that the Yin Sword is fake!! .... and just when I felt sad for the king he comes with his **** plan of killing all people at the ceremonie! He really doesn't give me the chance to feel sorry for him.
I am soo BAAAFF that I really don't know what will happen next!! I am feeling soo sad the drama comes to the end! just 3 more episodes and luckily a special episode too! hehe

alkimake7

Post by alkimake7 » Mar 26th, '08, 20:34

is Jang Geun Suk's voice being dubbed? it sounds different from how he sounded in nonstop :unsure: :unsure:

Faye-Valentine

Post by Faye-Valentine » Mar 26th, '08, 21:05

Guys i completely agree with you, the prince is the people to be sorry for in HGD !!!!! He's soooo cute in his way of loving YN, doing evertything to please her and not to hurt her....If i were him i would have killed GD wayyyy before to have YN just for myself !!!!! his charcater is very sad and lonely, pooor cute hottie guy....

fizzlex3mh

Post by fizzlex3mh » Mar 27th, '08, 03:34

Well according to java, Hong Gil Dong has somewhat of a "bittersweet" ending. Looks like it won't be exactly happily ever after?

I'm so anxious to watch the last episode - I seriously want to cry. But I haven't even gotten the chance to see ep22 yet, so I'll have to wait until next week to finish the series. AHH IM SO ANXIOUS.

macross

Post by macross » Mar 27th, '08, 04:46

Just watched 22 lol. Lots of funny dialogue.

You guys/girls who love the prince will hate him now I'm sure though.

didiellza

Post by didiellza » Mar 27th, '08, 09:36

macross wrote:You guys/girls who love the prince will hate him now I'm sure though.
Nooooo! we will not hate him, but we will be disappointed with him. ...aaand we will hate the hong sisters for turning him into a bad/insane guy. :x Why should we hate him when we knwo his circumstances.
First living the whole life for a reveng that was a lie. Knowing his own mother was an evil person. Losing the throne and now he could even lose his LOve "Yi Nok". His is losing everything in his life soooo, everyone in his shoes would turn same way! I just feel soo sorry for him!

jinloh

Post by jinloh » Mar 27th, '08, 10:22

The Hong sisters delivered an unexpected ending which was not very well received by many viewers. I'm so mad with the ending. Left me so disappointed. :x