Disturbing rumors about JE (Johnnies Entertainment)

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
sahansah

Post by sahansah » Feb 9th, '08, 02:34

....heeeh? Anyone else know anything? Could be just a rumour but seriously why did he go to the U.S.? :unsure:

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Feb 9th, '08, 02:49

LOL First time dropping around here, so this is only rumor land? i thought it would have more to do with the real disturbing rumors LOLL...so many rumors and most if not all of them with no base ot thruth to them.
People you really like to get worked about this rumor things!!! :roll

Regarding Jin, he went to Usa to study, get far from the jimuso and relax a bit far from the press, he got no one pregnat or did anything weird to have the need to be going abroad (you know he loves kids and wouldn't have gone away for that) He is daying no one right now unless you count his dinner with his english teacher, if you think things coldly and don't gat carried away this guys are really boring regarding their real life XD

I find more interesting the insides of the jimusho and why ones get to debut while others are still in the sidelines and things like that :whistling:

sahansah

Post by sahansah » Feb 9th, '08, 11:35

^LOL All the extremly disturbing rumours have already come out...esp concerning Johhny himself.....

erm
Ginoru wrote: (you know he loves kids and wouldn't have gone away for that)
:unsure: I don't quite understand what you meant......Kinda sounds like he loves kids a little toooo much :whistling: I think if he did something like that he would certainly have gone away cuz Johhny wouldn't want JE to be tarnished.....
Ginoru wrote:He is daying no one right now unless you count his dinner with his english teacher
Actually that is not something boring his dating his English Teacher XD!!!! What is that true? First someone younger and now someone older well I dunno but yeah :lol JE's lead a life that is anything but boring
Ginoru wrote: I find more interesting the insides of the jimusho and why ones get to debut while others are still in the sidelines and things like that :whistling:
ooooo XD Spill the dirt!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Feb 9th, '08, 12:17

slowly this thread is becoming a KAT-TUN thread :P
But hell what can you do about it KAT-Tun is Just Awsome.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Feb 9th, '08, 14:59

sahansah wrote:^LOL All the extremly disturbing rumours have already come out...esp concerning Johhny himself.....

:unsure: I don't quite understand what you meant......Kinda sounds like he loves kids a little toooo much

Actually that is not something boring his dating his English Teacher XD!!!! What is that true? First someone younger and now someone older well I dunno but yeah :lol JE's lead a life that is anything but boring

ooooo XD Spill the dirt!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:
Yup Johnny has had many rumors running around him

Don't you know tht Jin wants between three and five jids and wants them soon? That's all i meant

He went to have dinner with his english teacher that happened to be on JApan and that was turned into a date gezzz....tabloids...
Most of Je guys date, have dated etc... older women(rumor--->Kame), they prefer them and i think i understand, older women are not crazy fangirls and keep cool heads

Their lifes are boring, get up go to work until exaustion and meet some friends no more than that and even when they do a "crazy party" (like going to Maru's house before the countdown, 3 Kattun, 3 Eitos plus Toma) It turned to be nothing more than three hours playing cards; Okinawa trip until 2 AM playing cards too.......their are in their twenties!

Dirt? i am not interested, there is enough around between lawsuits, who can marry and when and with whom etc.......

Karate-ka In my case i only hang around Kattun so the rest are abit off to me ;)

**Mejoka**

Post by **Mejoka** » Feb 9th, '08, 15:11

I really kinda believe that rumor since all of the kid's while their performance on stage were topless or wearing "pink"...and why does he have to take them on such a delicate age :glare: !!!!

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Feb 9th, '08, 19:45

O__O.... Okay... alot of peopel like to cause problems for famous people...
and it funny how after somthign liek that.. they go on a show and act normal because they strart to just beleive in what they know is true....

I don't know... that why it bad to be a fan...

saki-chan

Post by saki-chan » Feb 26th, '08, 23:36

i read the entire thread. all 26 pages, and i'd say over half of them were mindless drabble by sahansah-san and kozumifan-san (i added the suffixes so as not to seem rude because what i was saying was kinda rude, even though i meant it jokingly). it was quite difficult to wade through all the squabbling, but kinda enjoyable.
About the whole Johnny Kitagawa Perv thing: I'd very much bet that he has had sexual relations with some of the boys. i also bet that most/all of it was consensual. To be honest, this is Asia. there are other places that he could get tail if he really wanted. and going to those other places wouldn't be jepordizing his business and reputation.
About the guys who have told of their experience, think about it. if for some reason you've left Johnny's and are bitter about it (maybe you realized you spent your entire childhood dancing in tight white pants for the entertainment of teenage girls, or maybe you left on bad terms) what would be the best way to get back at JE? "Speaking out" against Johnny Kitagawa's abusiveness. I'm not saying they all lied, i just think they could've decided that they didn't want it to happen after the fact.
I hope i'm right for the sake of my favorite Johnnies. i don't think many of my favorites would put up with being molested, to be honest. i'm sure more of them would have the pride to leave if something bad was actually happening. i also don't think it's right to hope that Johnny dies, because for a lot of these boys, he's like a father to them. and JE is like there home, so it's pretty bad to wish it to be shut down.

Also, about the other rumors about JE boys: I think the thing Ryo supposedly said is hilarious. i honestly wouldn't put it past him to say something like that and i honestly hope it did. it makes me love him all the more in some strange way! and i also wouldn't put it past Jin to get a girl pregnant. i mean, look at him. if that's not fertile, i don't know what is. and if it was a publicity stunt, probably from her side, ne?
And whatever did happen to Jimmy?

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Feb 26th, '08, 23:53

well.... i think eh went to tudy in NEW York but i'm not sure....

roxieanonymous

Post by roxieanonymous » Mar 18th, '08, 10:30

I don't know if this has been posted already, but what the heck, I'm posting it.

if you're one of those delusional crazed fangirls of JE, I suggest you take your medicine first before you click on the spoiler box. Oh and before anything else, don't ask me where I got this, coz I dunno either. And for the record, I didn't make this up.

This is basically a chart of who dated who. I think someone in Japan made this, coz there's no way any non-japanese would've known that Masu dated Keiko. I'm not insisting that this chart is for real, but with all these people and connections, at least one should be true, right? So, connect the lines children:

There's Keiko, Sawaeri, Abiru (whom Pi is still dating I've heard), Emi (duh) and more familiar faces. Why am I not surprised Jin had the most connections?
Pretty interesting eh?

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Mar 18th, '08, 17:49

it's reall interesting O_O

ShadowMystika

Post by ShadowMystika » Mar 27th, '08, 07:50

woww....
note how two of the three girls kame dated also Jin also dated at some point
they share their girls? lolol jk...but...wow.

i wouldn't mind being on that chart.

JK. :P

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Mar 27th, '08, 11:07

Thats the chart posted on Live Journal I saved it... It was published sometime in 2006 maybe..2007 IDK... but its really funny XDDDD I love it IDK in which mag it was though.... hmm

miznagase

Post by miznagase » Mar 31st, '08, 17:29

i don't believe that chart.
how the hell would anyone know who's dating who???
that chart is total BS peoples.
don't be so naive. don't believe that shiz.

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Mar 31st, '08, 17:33

the chart was based on RUMOURS and some actuall datings where the media found OUT about it XD~~~
some might not be true but some are true.... they are BOYS they think with their 3rd leg.... so believe it or not, some of the ARE dating and ARE sleeping with some girls we know nothing about... nothing we can do about it. so that chart might have some truth innit.

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Mar 31st, '08, 18:30

they're dating and sleeping with the same girls then XD even bandmates dated the same girls XD

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Mar 31st, '08, 18:34

yes well as keii-chan says it... MEMBER AI~~~XDD

IDK about the one having her and then the other having the same... though I can imagine it XD~~~ btut who knows.. we're otusiders... we dont live in japan... DX sadly

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Mar 31st, '08, 18:36

isn't friendship same in any country?? XD

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Mar 31st, '08, 18:53

OMG they are my hero's they dated so many girls :P(and if you start thinking yes im a boy)

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Mar 31st, '08, 18:54

:lol you can take them as model

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Mar 31st, '08, 18:56

THANK GOD THERES A BOY IN THE JE FANDOM... *bows down* XD

miznagase

Post by miznagase » Mar 31st, '08, 19:08

i don't give a rat's ass if the JE boys are dating and sleeping with chicks we don't know.
it's just that BS chart that pisses me off.
yes, some of those girls might have actually dated some of them, but most of them might be just rumors.
and the JE boys better NOT be virgins!!! those guys are in their 20s already. lol :P

marie_23

Post by marie_23 » Mar 31st, '08, 19:37

miznagase wrote:i don't give a rat's ass if the JE boys are dating and sleeping with chicks we don't know.
it's just that BS chart that pisses me off.
yes, some of those girls might have actually dated some of them, but most of them might be just rumors.
and the JE boys better NOT be virgins!!! those guys are in their 20s already. lol :P
I agree with you. I don't care who the guys sleep with in private. :lol I mean come on many of them are freaking adults now. As for the underage one's there parents need to keep watch over them not fan girls or pevert Johnny.

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Mar 31st, '08, 19:41

I dont care either XD~~never said I did, did I xDD~~~ I did see a pic of somebody who looked like Yuto kissing a girl... ok its a side pic of him but alone the thoguth about it makes me laugh XD.

yes... they should get some ass... DX... would be depressing if they dont...~~~

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Mar 31st, '08, 20:54

yah.. been reading this.... seriously... and alot of time foreign fs get different infomation.....
I seriously dodn't care about there personal life right now.... O__O....

I serious want to be there friends to know more abotu them...

and also... I hate rumors.... because people say "THEY ARE DATING" and exspeically us who find out but the truth is they aren't and we think they are because we(foreign fansget half the infomation....

It makes me sad when some fan think them little lowly.... (not only that abotu the younger ones.... i heard that Yuuto, yamada,,, and other hey say JUMP memeber are nto ven popualr in school... hahahaha..... and it because they are loud mouths...)

I bet alot of girls are intimated by them some times.... (liek non fans..)

I dodn't know... i liek to think of them as really nice peopel to know and be friends with.... nto talk about there lives like all the info we get is true and make them out to be bad people some times.....

SP1CA

Post by SP1CA » Mar 31st, '08, 22:07

as long as they're not dating with boys, they're all welcome XD

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Mar 31st, '08, 22:50

LOL you're so right!! XD XD
yeah i mean seriously, if they are dating then it's ok!
as long it doesnt get serious LOL

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Apr 1st, '08, 03:10

O__O..... YOur.... sig... of liida..O__O.... haha......yah...

yah... i guess.. so.. haha.. and alot fo these girls(famous japnese girls) only think of JE has coworkers nothgin more... not even friend some times... which is kinda sad...

miznagase

Post by miznagase » Apr 1st, '08, 19:51

while we're on this topic, i wanna ask you guys something:
who the hell is abiru yuu???
some people say that she dated koki and yamapi.

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Apr 1st, '08, 19:55

Well its true that Koki dated her since she sold the pics of them together to the press, but her relationship with yamapi is just a rumour, they get along quite well sinve they where both in the same high school and are good friends

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Apr 1st, '08, 19:56

she's a gravure model that did dated koki and now is rumored to be dating yamapi

miznagase

Post by miznagase » Apr 1st, '08, 20:30

LeckerSchmecker wrote:Well its true that Koki dated her since she sold the pics of them together to the press, but her relationship with yamapi is just a rumour, they get along quite well sinve they where both in the same high school and are good friends
where can i find those pics???
i saw the one where koki's arms are wrapped around her, but that's it.
i want more proof!!!

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Apr 1st, '08, 20:35

miznagase wrote:
LeckerSchmecker wrote:Well its true that Koki dated her since she sold the pics of them together to the press, but her relationship with yamapi is just a rumour, they get along quite well sinve they where both in the same high school and are good friends
where can i find those pics???
i saw the one where koki's arms are wrapped around her, but that's it.
i want more proof!!!
I know I've seen them too... its was on some blog but I dont remeber where DX~~~so im not a big help... DX

ikadoodledoo

Post by ikadoodledoo » Apr 1st, '08, 20:46

SP1CA wrote:as long as they're not dating with boys, they're all welcome XD
I seriously think they're dating each other, which I think, is a good thing.
lolz.

minamichan03

Re: Disturbing rumors about JE (Johnnies Entertainment)

Post by minamichan03 » May 17th, '08, 07:18

ryobreak wrote:Is it true that Johnny Kitamura (the owner of Johnnies) has a tendency to assault, abuse, or attempts erotic relationships with Johnnies members? :-(

On wikipedia there's information saying that one former JE member tried to sue him over it but he filed for defamation..

Also, a friend of mine said that a rumor was circulating about him and Tackey&Tsubasa
oh my... is that true?? :blink

Anastacia

Post by Anastacia » May 17th, '08, 12:39

minamichan03 wrote:
ryobreak wrote:Is it true that Johnny Kitamura (the owner of Johnnies) has a tendency to assault, abuse, or attempts erotic relationships with Johnnies members? :-(

On wikipedia there's information saying that one former JE member tried to sue him over it but he filed for defamation..

Also, a friend of mine said that a rumor was circulating about him and Tackey&Tsubasa
oh my... is that true?? :blink

http://www.geocities.com/Eriol_Ennui/johnny1.html

http://www.guardian.co.uk/Archive/Artic ... 93,00.html

http://homepage.mac.com/ehara_gen/jealo ... abuse.html (there's a text in English too)

http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.h ... A9669C8B63

ainhoa

Post by ainhoa » May 18th, '08, 05:36

saki-chan wrote: About the whole Johnny Kitagawa Perv thing: I'd very much bet that he has had sexual relations with some of the boys. i also bet that most/all of it was consensual. To be honest, this is Asia. there are other places that he could get tail if he really wanted. and going to those other places wouldn't be jepordizing his business and reputation.
About the guys who have told of their experience, think about it. if for some reason you've left Johnny's and are bitter about it (maybe you realized you spent your entire childhood dancing in tight white pants for the entertainment of teenage girls, or maybe you left on bad terms) what would be the best way to get back at JE? "Speaking out" against Johnny Kitagawa's abusiveness. I'm not saying they all lied, i just think they could've decided that they didn't want it to happen after the fact.
kudos. I'm sure some of it was consensual, most likely in the 70's when Johnny wasn't that much of a geezer. there are/were a lot of boys in JE, there is no way in hell all of them are straight.
besides, it's not like this is the first time something like this has happened. when you're powerful, you can get away with more.

maneein

Johnny's Entertainment bothers me. Poor JE Boys...

Post by maneein » Sep 3rd, '09, 08:23

I've heard a lot of gossips about Johnny(Big Boss of Johnny's Entertainment) taking sexually advantages of the JE boys, like Inagaki Goro of Smap reportedly being so bruised up after Johnny's "romantic advances" that it was too painful for him to even practised his dance routines.

It was also written in a book about Japan's Entertainment that Johnny's like the boys to swim in the buff for him to watches for hours, and if a Johnny's Junior wanted to début-he would have to be subjected to Johnny's often harsh and very humiliating rape. (okay, long cat is loongg habit)

Not to mentioned that 95% of the pop stars earning would go towards the agency! I mean,c'mon-What do you expect them to eat with that meagre income! I think that no wonder up till now, Yamapi house is still so cramped and small, where he have to move out of his room to let his mother sleep.

I know that the Japanese are very polite about this, and they are a pretty homosexuality tolerant society, but by turning a blind eyes to this, they are literally giving that old paedophile freedom to torture the poor boys souls and possibly scarring them for life? Can't the fans do something if they care about their idols so much? You are literally putting million of dollars into an old pervert hands for him to do dirty acts, and you don't even beat an eyelids about it? Although I feel like boycotting them, but to know that my favourite idols will possibly even get less cash hurts me.

So overseas fans, I think we need to do something now. We have to let that old Johnny KNOWS and REALISES that he CANNOT laid a hand of our JE boys anymore!

JE fans, for the sake of our idols,unite!

Aquariia

Post by Aquariia » Sep 3rd, '09, 08:44

LOL. You made my morning. :D

maneein

Post by maneein » Sep 3rd, '09, 08:50

Lol...But it comes from my true heart...If what I said to you is ridiculous, then Gomen!(sorry) I just wanted to sincerely helps them, and hopefully improves this stupid society we lives in a bit.

*Waiting for rabid Yaoi fangirls to bite my head off*

taylor

Post by taylor » Sep 3rd, '09, 09:07

wow so you know where yamapi lives?

maneein

Post by maneein » Sep 3rd, '09, 09:09

Actually...no. Just that a Tv show mentions it.

Aquariia

Post by Aquariia » Sep 3rd, '09, 09:12

JE exist 46 years. That was very succesful years for Johnny Kitagawa. He is too smart to ruin everything in that way.
Just don't believe on every rumour.

20centuryboy

Post by 20centuryboy » Sep 3rd, '09, 09:25

yeah, don't believe the truth! :D

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Sep 3rd, '09, 10:19

So, are we getting more of these threads? cause there is one already and it died a long time ago...
Besides isnt the sister of Johnny and her daughter the bosses around now?

And be honest to which Live journals did you went to?

maneein

Post by maneein » Sep 3rd, '09, 10:51

Nah, I didn't read this from livejournal. It's from this book "Secrets, sex, and spectacle: the rules of scandal in Japan and the United States"
By Mark D. West

Of course I do hope this scandal is not true in any case, but as fans we really shouldn't turn a blind eye to atrocious acts like this! Btw, I think it's his niece in charge now, but I don't think that would sop him in anyway if he's a pervert.

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » Sep 3rd, '09, 11:02

maneein wrote:Nah, I didn't read this from livejournal. It's from this book "Secrets, sex, and spectacle: the rules of scandal in Japan and the United States"
By Mark D. West

Of course I do hope this scandal is not true in any case, but as fans we really shouldn't turn a blind eye to atrocious acts like this!
Well theire are many theories about it. One is that many Japanese girls like Yaoi stuff. Another one came from a Interview when it was asked why he only trained boys? He said because they are easy to handel, that interview led to many speculations but he didnt meant some sexual stuff.

Also he is a very strict boss, and can be very harsh sometimes depending how things are it might be that the idols he once promoted turned against him.

Well some of the many things.

But even if it happend i dont think this happens today, most likely he doesnt hold the title as president...

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Sep 3rd, '09, 11:26

Topics merged~

Ya3genshiro

Re: Johnny's Entertainment bothers me. Poor JE Boys...

Post by Ya3genshiro » Sep 3rd, '09, 12:05

maneein wrote:So overseas fans, I think we need to do something now. We have to let that old Johnny KNOWS and REALISES that he CANNOT laid a hand of our JE boys anymore!

JE fans, for the sake of our idols,unite!
Nice. Just 20 years too late. These things happened ages ago. The man is almost 80 years old, I doubt that he's still sexually active, or physically able to rape anyone.

Besides, the matter has already been dealt with in court.

Ender's Girl

Post by Ender's Girl » Sep 7th, '09, 11:05

Ya3genshiro wrote: The man is almost 80 years old, I doubt that he's still sexually active, or physically able to rape anyone.
Ya think? :scratch: I wouldn't write The Goblin King off just yet if I were you. So he's almost 80? Piffle. Hugh Hefner is 83, and is showing no signs of slowing down (three girlfriends this year, all concurrent). :crazy: Just saying, you know... :whistling:

Ahhh, Johnny, Johnny, Johnny. What an enigma you are. Old as dirt, yet indestructible as ever, with a gnarled claw--er, finger in every J-Ent pie. :roll How many more centuries of *cough* institutionalized pederasty *cough* before you kick the proverbial bucket, eh Johnny? (Oh, I forgot that the... undead can't really die, ne? :twisted: )

The first time I saw a photo of that wrinkly old gnome, he was surrounded by this bevy of androgynously beautiful, dewy-lipped youths (who later turned out to be, er, Kame and Jin, only I didn't know who they were yet :doh: ), and it made me throw up in my mouth. And it still does, and it still does... :alcoholic:

Oh well, it's moot anyway. :glare: Those nubile young Johnnies (and pre-Johnnies) are a lost cause, regardless of how many more salacious little tell-alls surface in the coming years. I know it's a terrible way to live (if there's any truth to the rumors), but for a lot of those Jimusho-property-since-pre-pubsescence J-Idols, it seems to be the only life they've ever known. Ah, the cruel price of fame, J-Ent style. :sorry:

technohive

Post by technohive » Sep 7th, '09, 11:13

Well its pretty normal that JE boys is always in the look out.They are only human so if they commit mistakes it is really not to go gaga over by fans....

lonelygurl

Post by lonelygurl » Sep 13th, '10, 08:08

maneein wrote:
Not to mentioned that 95% of the pop stars earning would go towards the agency! I mean,c'mon-What do you expect them to eat with that meagre income! I think that no wonder up till now, Yamapi house is still so cramped and small, where he have to move out of his room to let his mother sleep.

I know that the Japanese are very polite about this, and they are a pretty homosexuality tolerant society, but by turning a blind eyes to this, they are literally giving that old paedophile freedom to torture the poor boys souls and possibly scarring them for life? Can't the fans do something if they care about their idols so much? You are literally putting million of dollars into an old pervert hands for him to do dirty acts, and you don't even beat an eyelids about it? Although I feel like boycotting them, but to know that my favourite idols will possibly even get less cash hurts me.

!
JE is not the hell that it is depicted. Though I partially do believe those sexual harassment accusations from the past. The descriptions in court were just too graphic for some of them to be not true *shudder*
But I will talk about working conditions (EXCLUDING the sexual harassment bit) and MONEY.

Any big Yamapi fan has been suspecting he lives ALONE. Has been I think for 2-3years now. He goes back home quite often though. He likes to project a good boy image (or at least used to) and says he lives at home. But lately it seems he speaks up more about living at his own place but this "living by himself" is not a recent development.

Aiba drives a porsche. Sho drives BMW. Jun drives a Range Rover. Yamapi is said by fans to be driving a Hummer. I'm not sure about Pi's car though. Nakai of SMAP was once the biggest earner in Japan. JE is not as bad as others make them out to be. AGAIN EXCLUDING SEXUAL HARASSMENT RUMOURS. WE ARE JUST TALKING ABOUT MONEY AND WORKING CONDITIONS HERE.Their minors have WORK permits. They are not allowed to stay at the annual countdown late. Since the harassment cases JE boys do not have to live in a dorm together thus allowing them to live with their family and lead at least a slightly normal life. JE boys are ENCOURAGED to take the train to work when they were Juniors or just debuted. I think that's really humbling.

Johnny's Entertainment is NOT SM Entertainment. TRUE the boys do not earn as much as they would have if JE didn't take a good portion. But they do earn quite a lot compared to like said SM. That is why in SM Entertainment's case those morning show hosts were saying DBSK probably had some conversation with their peers in Japan compared it with what they were getting. They were speculating it was part of the reason why JYJ sued. Maybe Japanese Idols/Singers do get a bigger cut that Korean idols *shrug*

I am not a SM Ent. hater heck I am fine with Homin staying with them. But I just really do not like it when people say JE boys earn ****. **** compared to Hollywood celebs but still not the "starving oohh poor boys taking the train" level some people think.

http://community.livejournal.com/aramat ... 56398.html

If JE sucked so bad do you guys think Sakurai Sho would stay with them? He comes from a family of scholars. His relatives and his parents' friends looked down on his decision to become an idol. But he remained. His dad is bureaucrat. If there was some unfair conditions I think Sho's dad would have pulled him out ages ago.