What type of person are you?

The real life drama forum. Discuss your relationships or get to know the other members here.
zyrene

What type of person are you?

Post by zyrene » Apr 30th, '08, 14:20

this does not only limit to the students but also to those who are working now.
Do people know you, or do you blend with the wall?
What type of school citizen are you?

Are you preoccupied with school or with having fun?

Here are 12 major types of college students. See where you belong.

Inconsequential - These are the types of people who smile at you and sometimes go up to you and actually talk to you. They know
Your name and everything about you - but you've never seen them in your whole life. They are classmates you never knew were your
classmates. They're just never seen and hardly ever recite. If ever they do, what they have to say is usually uninteresting. They belong
to no particular financial class.

Sipsip - Their hands are perpetually raised, ready to recite. They always sit up front and their heads automatically nod every 5
seconds to what the teacher is saying. They have endless questions, some of which they ask the teacher after class. They cover
their papers during exams and never share answers. If you ask them, "Did you study?" they will either say "No" or "Not really" but
they get the highest scores. They have one friend or none.

Provance - They usually live in the dorm because they're from the provinces. They're the ones who eat ulam for lunch with mountain of rice (3 cups usually). Their money don’t fold, they jingle. They speak neither English nor Tagalog well.

Involved - They love joining the students council and cause-oriented or catechist groups. They love staging rallies. They hang around together and have lunch or snacks with a teacher/coordinator. They love wearing wooden crosses round their necks. They're musically inclined - they play the guitar during mass. If they weren't involved they become inconsequential.

Nerd - They're really nice, they are the living saints. They never cut class. They are quite (they hardly recite), but they get the highest grades in the class. They study together in a big group. They're really cool, they let you copy when the teacher isn't looking. Teachers and classmates love them - but they never get invited to parties. They usually skinny.

Sosyal - They are not necessarily rich but they act it. They have bad grades. They always cut class. They're always organizing some party or get-together and they love to pull all their names in their invitations. They're "best friends" with the nerds who help them pass. Teachers who were inconsequential love the sosyals - the friends they'd always wanted in their youth. The sosyals act chummy with these teachers whom they really hate.

Chismosa - They're the ones who always want to look at your date book, diary, or notebook to the extent of pulling it like a child if you don’t want to show it. Favorite lines are "Don’t tell. haaaaa!" and "Guess whose preeeeegnaaaant?!" They're very friendly if they think you have chismis. They're very paranoid that people are angry with them.

Yuckies - They are so nice, always smiling, they're disgusting. All the teachers love them and they win most of the awards in graduation. They have the smelliest ba-on in the class, usually cold meat na sumisingaw.

Kuripot - Their things are complete but usually of cheap brands. They're the once who charge five to 25 centavos for a sheet of paper - either that or they have written their names in each sheet so nobody can ask.

Baduy - They are the ones you borrow ballpens from and you never return them. They don’t speak English. They're the ones who know the latest dance craze in Eat Bulaga and they usually aspire to become ROTC officers. They never get invited to parties.

Weird - People love to talk about them because they're so strange. They're usually loners because they're very picky with friends. They have friends abroad and in other schools (who are weird as well). They don’t cut class, they're usually in the Deans List. They have hyper acidic stomachs because since there's no one to eat with, hardly ever do.

Happy-go-lucky - They bring the least things to school, they borrow everything they need. They always cut class, come in late. They never take notes. They hardly study but amazingly pass, they're just lazy. They always sit at the back where they talk. Teachers hate them. They go to school basically to see their friends.

Sorry some of the terms are from my country. anyway you'll understand by the description what they really mean. got this from a local forum site in my country.[/i]

slowmoe

Post by slowmoe » Apr 30th, '08, 20:40

mellow...slow moving kinda guy.....

Zel_da

Post by Zel_da » Apr 30th, '08, 21:04

Weird, i guess

Jscorpio

Post by Jscorpio » Apr 30th, '08, 21:07

<b>@zyrene</b>

This has gotten way way way too long to read.. Teehee.. :P

zyrene

Post by zyrene » May 1st, '08, 01:42

@slowmoe
so you dont really know where you belong from the 12 buddy? :D
@Zel_da
thats ok bud, i got lot of friends like you i guess i belong to the happy go lucky class but i dont pick my friends i like loners like you because i can always count people like you whenever i want to talk to someone seriously. :D
@Jscorpio
just pick 1 GINA. :P just kidding jscorpio. :D

Jscorpio

Post by Jscorpio » May 1st, '08, 02:19

@Zyrene

Why don't you tell me what type of person you think I am?? :wink:

zyrene

Post by zyrene » May 1st, '08, 10:44

whoa!!!! is that you in your avatar? well your kinda cute. but based on your posts i think your one of those SOSYAL girls in school. check its description and tell me if i'm wrong. :D i'll check the martin show after i get a little rest tired from a trip.

slowmoe

Post by slowmoe » May 1st, '08, 14:43

yea bro....i think thats her...gina....whats sosyal mean....

zyrene

Post by zyrene » May 1st, '08, 17:49

slowmoe wrote:yea bro....i think thats her...gina....whats sosyal mean....
shes kinda cute. hehe :D

SOSYAL is a word from my country it means uhmm classy, eligant, grand, sumthng like that but if you refer it to a student it means :

They are not necessarily rich but they act it. They have bad grades. They always cut class. They're always organizing some party or get-together and they love to pull all their names in their invitations. They're "best friends" with the nerds who help them pass. Teachers who were inconsequential love the sosyals - the friends they'd always wanted in their youth. The sosyals act chummy with these teachers whom they really hate.

slowmoe

Post by slowmoe » May 2nd, '08, 15:01

dang.....dead in here.....where everyone go....busy watching last friends.....

Jscorpio

Post by Jscorpio » May 2nd, '08, 15:20

You should start a new thread since the old one has now been locked (thanks to Halfass!!).. :x

slowmoe

Post by slowmoe » May 2nd, '08, 15:31

wasnt her.....was you insulted the omnipotent god admin..... he lives in nyc coming to get gina....lol....

Jscorpio

Post by Jscorpio » May 2nd, '08, 15:47

GOTCHA!! :P
Whatever.. It wasn't me.. :roll

I'm tired, need a break from my study.. My Mum's birthday is coming up.. Do not know what to get her.. Le **Sigh**

slowmoe

Post by slowmoe » May 2nd, '08, 16:06

didnt fell for it....hah....give mom cds.... have u read gmaks posts....nice guy...hope he gets the girl....

Jscorpio

Post by Jscorpio » May 2nd, '08, 17:01

Then you should go out with him.. Teehee.. :P

Hmm.. Perhaps, I should get my Mum's some CDs since she so enjoys listening to Chinese oldies (she's chinese). She likes Donald Cheung, totally kills my Daddy..

Anyway, we should leave.. Well I mean, I don't want to hijack Zyrene's thread..

slowmoe

Post by slowmoe » May 2nd, '08, 17:28

found him.... http://global.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.as ... 003021535/ ....20 bucks... not bad...pops jealous....funny....hes chinese too....

zyrene

Post by zyrene » May 3rd, '08, 17:07

what in the world. off topics man. hehe anywayz thats ok. :D i'm back. been gone for almost 2 days. hehe

slowmoe

Post by slowmoe » May 3rd, '08, 18:48

where did you go.....

zyrene

Post by zyrene » May 3rd, '08, 19:00

been busy with my OJT.

Shae0001

Post by Shae0001 » May 3rd, '08, 19:20

Sipsip - Their hands are perpetually raised, ready to recite. They always sit up front and their heads automatically nod every 5
seconds to what the teacher is saying. They have endless questions, some of which they ask the teacher after class. They cover
their papers during exams and never share answers. If you ask them, "Did you study?" they will either say "No" or "Not really" but
they get the highest scores. They have one friend or none.

Nerd - They're really nice, they are the living saints. They never cut class. They are quite (they hardly recite), but they get the highest grades in the class. They study together in a big group. They're really cool, they let you copy when the teacher isn't looking. Teachers and classmates love them - but they never get invited to parties. They usually skinny.

Weird - People love to talk about them because they're so strange. They're usually loners because they're very picky with friends. They have friends abroad and in other schools (who are weird as well). They don’t cut class, they're usually in the Deans List. They have hyper acidic stomachs because since there's no one to eat with, hardly ever do.

I am a collaboration of these but I have more than one friend even though I am picky, I'm not skinny nor fat, just thick due to my african american heritage, i never study in groups and I alway's get good grades and I let people copy off me sometimes. I also don't nod every 5 or recite what the teacher says, but yeah!

zyrene

Post by zyrene » May 3rd, '08, 19:27

@shae001
your a super hybrid student ne`... :D how i wish i also always get good grades. :-(

nankasento

Post by nankasento » May 4th, '08, 23:05

None of those, the one that comes near is weird but that's not correct either. If I look at my class then we'd all fit in weird, actually now that I think about it, almost every student from my Uni fits in weird. The few sane people that for some reason do get in usually leave or are told to leave within the first 2 years.

zyrene

Post by zyrene » May 6th, '08, 05:09

nankasento wrote:None of those, the one that comes near is weird but that's not correct either. If I look at my class then we'd all fit in weird, actually now that I think about it, almost every student from my Uni fits in weird. The few sane people that for some reason do get in usually leave or are told to leave within the first 2 years.
you've got a wierd university in there. :D

nankasento

Post by nankasento » May 6th, '08, 21:10

zyrene wrote:
nankasento wrote:None of those, the one that comes near is weird but that's not correct either. If I look at my class then we'd all fit in weird, actually now that I think about it, almost every student from my Uni fits in weird. The few sane people that for some reason do get in usually leave or are told to leave within the first 2 years.
you've got a wierd university in there. :D
Tell me about it, it's an Arts, media and tech Uni so there's only weird people around, but that makes it a lot of fun.

Lovelymagic

Post by Lovelymagic » Jun 29th, '08, 07:55

I'm "Happy-go-lucky". I was shocked when I saw it!
My 3 years were just like that untill the last 3 months where I really had to work up my grades. Atleast I passed and now I'm going to study something that i really like!

vang2k

Post by vang2k » Jun 29th, '08, 09:08

hmmm....i dont really like to be put in category of...oh this person acts like this so he/she is a blah blah. I'm just a quiet easy to get with person who does not like annoying mofos and loud stupid people. i just wanna get the hell out of class and get into my scion tC and bump some trance to blow away all that crunk junk.

heres me in class. sits in the back. tries not to fall asleep. think about hot chicks and cars all day in class. take some notes here and there. look at the watch. and when its two minutes when class is almost over people start packing up making hella noise which makes me all jittery. finally when class is over....what a relief!

ooijanice

Post by ooijanice » Jun 29th, '08, 09:42

I have afew close friends and lots of aquaintances who knows more about me than I do them.
I dont socialize unless its absolutely necessary.
I love peace & quiet, dont appreciate chatterboxs. I usually study alone. Not brilliant but just OK.
Always speak my mind with no intention of hurting which is very difficult at times.
I'm just boring me. I guess.

hacksign

Post by hacksign » Jun 29th, '08, 10:48

I guess I should say none of the above.

I'm more of the apathetic, slightly depressive and misanthropic college student. Typically an "in then out" sort of person in which I make as little contact with other students and teachers as possible. I'm the type that carry everything I need to school with me so I never have to ask for anything; I have an ipod in my bag which I listen to while walking from class to class and in between when applied (which is a really good defense against being inundated with people from some club/organization wandering campus trying to make me "care" about some cause); and I will seriously answer "not really" or "no" if anyone asks me if I began studying and get decent enough grades in the end because I cram a lot.

In all, I'm a "simply going through the motion" type of student.

biniBningPunkista

Post by biniBningPunkista » Jun 30th, '08, 19:42

zyrene! i totally love this thread. its funny how you describe things. but... i would like to comment on how come almost all of the post is about the CONS and not the PROS? but anyways... since im out of college, this is what was back then..

Involved - They love joining the students council and cause-oriented or catechist groups. They love staging rallies. They hang around together and have lunch or snacks with a teacher/coordinator. They love wearing wooden crosses round their necks. They're musically inclined - they play the guitar during mass. If they weren't involved they become inconsequential.

-unfortunately i was a student council during the time a rally erupted in my school. if i wasn't i would have been there holding that banner. (i do not wear wooden cross on my neck, coz im no catholic and don't believe in the cross) i do play the guitar though but not in masses.

hacksign wrote:I guess I should say none of the above.

I'm more of the apathetic, slightly depressive and misanthropic college student. Typically an "in then out" sort of person in which I make as little contact with other students and teachers as possible. I'm the type that carry everything I need to school with me so I never have to ask for anything; I have an ipod in my bag which I listen to while walking from class to class and in between when applied (which is a really good defense against being inundated with people from some club/organization wandering campus trying to make me "care" about some cause); and I will seriously answer "not really" or "no" if anyone asks me if I began studying and get decent enough grades in the end because I cram a lot.

In all, I'm a "simply going through the motion" type of student.

there should be a new one. EMO TYPE. that's exactly what the EMO college students does in my alma mater. i'm not saying EMOtional type who slashes their wrists and listen to melancholic sad punk songs and wear clothes all in black and the black eyeliner whatnot... but just the characteristic of being detached and being with an earphone plugged at their ears. ^_^v

this is what happened to me when i started teaching. Lolz... i miss being in college, big time.