Is this a REAL girl?

Discuss about your favourite Korean Actors and Actresses.
bochoy

Is this a REAL girl?

Post by bochoy » May 1st, '08, 04:23

I've been told that this was the product of an undertaking of several Koreans who photoshopped this lady into the perfect woman.

Please let those be horrible, horrible lies.

This is a cropped image with the final third missing due to it's borderline work safe nature.

(Please be real, please be real, please be real.)
Attachments
Safe for Work.jpg
Safe for Work.jpg (39.86 KiB) Viewed 5367 times

Illanair

Post by Illanair » May 1st, '08, 06:58

I smell a shop - sorry to dissapoint but the more I look at those pictures the more photomanipulation i notice.

groink

Post by groink » May 1st, '08, 08:01

Totally photoshopped. She pops up in virtually every Asian web site I've ever been on.

--- groink

Néa Vanille
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Néa Vanille » May 1st, '08, 08:28

I seriously don't see how you can NOT see that this is so totally shopped. :lol She so doesn't look like a real person. This is how I imagine video game girls are going to look on Playstation 5 or so.

Sayumi

Post by Sayumi » May 1st, '08, 08:44

Néa Vanille wrote:I seriously don't see how you can NOT see that this is so totally shopped. :lol She so doesn't look like a real person. This is how I imagine video game girls are going to look on Playstation 5 or so.
yeah :P that's a good one, like dead or alive IX or so
silly...

kobe23

Post by kobe23 » May 1st, '08, 17:00

Wow....she's way too perfect to be real. That's a great photoshop though. I wish I had that talent :D

dragonmagician

Post by dragonmagician » May 1st, '08, 17:12

Wow...any more photos of her?

Karate-ka

Post by Karate-ka » May 1st, '08, 17:27

Hey, but they did good job on it...

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » May 1st, '08, 17:48

Is it just me or am I not seeing an image or a link.

I have no idea who you are all referring to. :sweat:

zyrene

Post by zyrene » May 1st, '08, 17:57

totally not her. the neck and the face does not much. so means its not her body or its not her face. :D

Sny

Post by Sny » May 1st, '08, 18:31

lilswtangel wrote:Is it just me or am I not seeing an image or a link.

I have no idea who you are all referring to. :sweat:

Oops.. gotta wait for the images to show up. It's photoshop!
Last edited by Sny on May 1st, '08, 18:34, edited 1 time in total.

zyrene

Post by zyrene » May 1st, '08, 18:33

just keep on refreshing the page or try to visit this page later. same goes for me earlier.

Néa Vanille
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Néa Vanille » May 1st, '08, 22:28

zyrene wrote:totally not her. the neck and the face does not much. so means its not her body or its not her face. :D
That's neither a real face nor a real body. Both have been messed with (but the body more obviously so than the face, those huge boobs are kind of poorly shopped).

yatrasoc

Post by yatrasoc » May 2nd, '08, 01:36

ahhh...If it is real. I feel sorry for her having to carry those gigantic boobs...

Number 11 Ox

Post by Number 11 Ox » May 2nd, '08, 02:44

Dang, I can't see any of the photos, whether I access this page directly or use a South Korean proxy server (I'm in China right now).

EDIT: Never mind, for some reason I was able to see the pics after I posted by using the "View Your Post" option.

Still, it would be nice to have a link to the original, uncropped picture.

I don't think I've seen these pics before -- which makes me wonder which Asian sites Groink means...:-)

Jy

Post by Jy » May 2nd, '08, 03:02

If only I could even see the pic.

Dave374

Post by Dave374 » May 2nd, '08, 03:11

Its a photoshop, however the person that did this is pretty skilled. The first picture kinda gives it away, the neck doesnt really fit the head to scale or it just looks awkward to me.

christaluvsdrama

Post by christaluvsdrama » May 2nd, '08, 03:28

Those boobs on her look like they'll take her down if she were to stand up. Whoever photoshopped this has a fetish

lala59

Post by lala59 » May 2nd, '08, 03:39

Man she is totally fake, I agree with you tho wish she was real.

rps13sh

Post by rps13sh » May 2nd, '08, 04:07

where is there more of her. for investigative reasons, that is.

skya15

Post by skya15 » May 2nd, '08, 04:14

Definitely a photoshop. A good one though, may have gotten away with it but those boobs are ridiculous.

loveless_soul

Post by loveless_soul » May 2nd, '08, 04:22

LOL, a tiny girl like her with big boobs like that? Totally fake. She reminds me of those girls in games... ^^

can

Post by can » May 2nd, '08, 04:44

pic?

groink

Post by groink » May 2nd, '08, 04:45

Three more fakes.... I have two others but they're nudes.

--- groink
Attachments
1.jpg
1.jpg (119.67 KiB) Viewed 4743 times
2.jpg
2.jpg (136.5 KiB) Viewed 4743 times
photoforum266895907.jpg
photoforum266895907.jpg (53.6 KiB) Viewed 4743 times

gnossienneslent

Post by gnossienneslent » May 2nd, '08, 04:54

Oh yes, the 'home delivery' girls. Yeah you can find about 20 of her sisters here.

The main page is safe, but don't click anything else there.

If you want to meet that girl you go to Japan, call the number and she'll meet you at the hotel of your choice.

Good luck! *stifling laughter*

PS Don't forget to check the Loveho map!

MandyHoon

Post by MandyHoon » May 2nd, '08, 17:40

well... she's photoshop... and shes not toooo.. perfect actually...

kobe23

Post by kobe23 » May 3rd, '08, 15:52

Anyone else here dying to know which sites groink frequents to obtain these pictures? :)

rps13sh

Post by rps13sh » May 3rd, '08, 17:14

groink wrote:Three more fakes.... I have two others but they're nudes.

--- groink
you should post the link so i can investigate :D

bochoy

Post by bochoy » May 4th, '08, 06:21

with the link gnossienneslent gave...and the pictures groink posted..as well as the comments of the ladies, i guess it must be true. it's photoshopped. haha. her chest really is too big though. those must give her back pains.

emerica1123

Post by emerica1123 » May 4th, '08, 06:28

The myth of the invisible picture.

Can't see it right now

LightningEmperor

Post by LightningEmperor » May 4th, '08, 06:29

I don't think she's close to perfect at all. She's kinda scary....

groink

Post by groink » May 4th, '08, 06:39

I noticed just now... Why is this posted in the Korean section? It should really be in the Japanese section.

First Class Wota

Post by First Class Wota » May 4th, '08, 06:45

Lol, the Waist to Breast size ratio in the first picture is completely off. Definitely shooped.

FBPPrelude

Post by FBPPrelude » May 4th, '08, 07:10

Those pics are definitely photoshopped but I have seen pics\videos of real japanese av stars with pretty big natural boobs. :mrgreen:

Néa Vanille
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Néa Vanille » May 4th, '08, 07:27

FBPPrelude wrote:Those pics are definitely photoshopped but I have seen pics\videos of real japanese av stars with pretty big natural boobs. :mrgreen:
Haha! Think again!

http://www.asian-sirens.com/blog/commen ... 04_0_1_0_C

Sorry to burst the bubble. :-)

Edit: not work safe.
Last edited by Néa Vanille on May 4th, '08, 07:35, edited 1 time in total.

groink

Post by groink » May 4th, '08, 07:30

Néa Vanille wrote:

If I have to talk about Aoi Sora in two different topics ON THE SAME DAY.... :crazy:

bochoy

Post by bochoy » May 5th, '08, 05:11

Néa Vanille wrote:
FBPPrelude wrote:Those pics are definitely photoshopped but I have seen pics\videos of real japanese av stars with pretty big natural boobs. :mrgreen:
Haha! Think again!

Edit: not work safe.
it's uncommon, but really cute asian girls with naturally large size breasts out there.

groink

Post by groink » May 5th, '08, 05:18

Remember something here...

A fetish is a fascination of a characteristic on a human body that you don't regularly see. For this reason, men in Japan like women with big boobs. Men and women in the west are fascinated by Asians. And, the character Brian on the American TV show Wings had a fetish for red-headed Japanese women. So it is natural for some creative people like these Photoshop artists to illustrate their dream girls.

--- groink

Shaftexh

Post by Shaftexh » May 5th, '08, 05:41

wow they really did a good job on this one. :blink

kobe23

Post by kobe23 » May 5th, '08, 15:03

There have been plenty of times when I've accidentally stumbled upon videos of big breasted Japanese AV models whilst perusing youtube, and after much observation and scrutinization, I have come to the conclusion that a lot of them are actually real, or seem pretty damn realistic anyway.. I won't post any of the clips here since it's a PG13 community, but if you've seen them you'll know what I mean.

@shaftexh

It took THIS topic for you to make your first post after 2 years? :lol

honeyiceblend

Post by honeyiceblend » May 5th, '08, 15:33

She reminds me of Final Fantasy girls. Lol. I can't really point a finger at her and says its 100% photoshopped. But most likely I guess. She's like 0.0544521151% to perfection.

Néa Vanille
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Néa Vanille » May 5th, '08, 15:55

kobe23 wrote:There have been plenty of times when I've accidentally stumbled upon videos of big breasted Japanese AV models whilst perusing youtube, and after much observation and scrutinization, I have come to the conclusion that a lot of them are actually real, or seem pretty damn realistic anyway..
Read the link? The majority has fake ones, Japanese surgeons being far more skilled at making fake breasts look natural than their American counterparts. Naturally large breasts are not usually very attractive anyway. They are kind of saggy and the nipples tend to be very large.

Of course there are a lot of slim women with large-ish breasts, and some slim women with huge, though slightly unattractive natural breasts.. but my point is, a natural body like that girl in the photoshop ( tiny, slim women with flat stomachs and HUGE, natural AND attractively perky, non-saggy breasts) is like.... so rare it's almost impossible to find. They are always either not as big or not as pretty. And, not just talking about Asian women, all women. Nature is cruel like that.

Well, who cares, personally I find smaller, proportional breasts more attractive than disproportionally large ones anyways. Wouldn't mind if mine were smaller!

bochoy

Post by bochoy » May 5th, '08, 16:27

groink wrote:I noticed just now... Why is this posted in the Korean section? It should really be in the Japanese section.
sorry about that. i was just told this photoshop was done by koreans so i put it in this section. my mistake. :D :lol

groink

Post by groink » May 6th, '08, 02:18

bochoy wrote:sorry about that. i was just told this photoshop was done by koreans so i put it in this section. my mistake. :D :lol
That is actually quite possible. Quite a bit of hentai-based dojinshi are produced in South Korea.

--- groink

rps13sh

Post by rps13sh » May 7th, '08, 02:15

so who has the links to the rest of these pics uncensored?

gnossienneslent

Post by gnossienneslent » May 7th, '08, 04:07

random13shit wrote:so who has the links to the rest of these pics uncensored?
So... you want uncensored pictures of fake girls? I really don't see what's so hot about something that obviously fake, and to even think for a second that this girl was real to me is a little bit disturbing. Even if she were an actual person she would be second only to Michael Jackson in plastic surgery.

I forget his/her name, but there's a Korean model who had sex change operations and now is married to a guy. He/she fits the ideals of what a girl is supposed to look like, but that's still a guy who had hormone treatments and massive artificial modifications done to his body.

Before you all pounce on me about going off on a moral rant, I'm not saying that it's wrong to admire a body. I like naked bodies of attractive people.
groink wrote: noticed just now... Why is this posted in the Korean section? It should really be in the Japanese section.
I don't know about the rest of the world, but in the ads I've seen and the site I mentioned before they are presented as Korean girls, and I'm assuming the home delivery service is going to provide Korean girls for your... karaoke session in the hotel.

groink

Post by groink » May 7th, '08, 04:33

gnossienneslent wrote:
groink wrote: noticed just now... Why is this posted in the Korean section? It should really be in the Japanese section.
I don't know about the rest of the world, but in the ads I've seen and the site I mentioned before they are presented as Korean girls, and I'm assuming the home delivery service is going to provide Korean girls for your... karaoke session in the hotel.
Well, I just assumed they were Japanese. I figure the girls have a strong resemblance to Japanese culture (besides the big boobs.) As an example:

Know what I mean??? I mean, the resemblance is just AMAZING!!!! I can see some sick-o's getting off on watching NHK's Nanami-chan (of course everyone knows she's a girl.)

Looks like this kid doesn't need the eye surgery or contacts. A very lucky kid, indeed.

--- groink

julietrevolution123

Post by julietrevolution123 » May 7th, '08, 04:41

let seee

Number 11 Ox

Post by Number 11 Ox » May 7th, '08, 05:09

DUDEZ...

The pictures from the original post can be found on the "deri health" site that gnossienneslent linked to!

http://www.kunoichik.com/main.html

Just click on the Girls button, and she's in the left column, second from the bottom.

They show her name as "Chie", but I can't read Japanese and there isn't enough kanji on the site for me to figure out much else, so I can't tell if she is supposed to be Japanese or a Korean using a Japanese name. (Or for that matter, an ethnic Korean Japanese.) I'd agree though that many of their faces look more Korean than Japanese. Or perhaps more accurately, like _creepily photoshopped_ Korean faces...

As for ideal body types, she's listed as only 160 cm tall. People here in northern China wouldn't consider that ideal. The last three girls I've dated here in China have all been between 168 and 173 cm tall -- and that isn't unusual at all.

Of course, none of the three had a chest like that. Though for that matter, I never saw anyone in Japan with a chest like that either, silicone or not.

Néa Vanille
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Néa Vanille » May 7th, '08, 05:40

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I always got the feeling that to the Japanese standards of beauty, short to medium height on a female (around 155-166 cm) is considered more attractive than a tall frame. At least, I can't think of too many female Japanese celebrities who are especially tall, especially not among the younger ones and there never seems to be a great emphasis put on height even in idealized, fictional women. I suppose because short is cuter and looks younger.

It's different in Korea - in Korea, medium height to tall women are definitely considered more attractive than short ones from what I've heard, seen and observed.

gnossienneslent

Post by gnossienneslent » May 7th, '08, 06:36

groink wrote:Well, I just assumed they were Japanese. I figure the girls have a strong resemblance to Japanese culture (besides the big boobs.) As an example:
I suppose you could make a connection to another facet of Japanese pop culture:
but I'm really surprised that you would be speaking out against the KawaiiKult, groink.

I looked at the website, really for the first time. I didn't look carefully before I posted last time because one of my friends said his friend (probably really my friend) always had Korean girls come when he used that kind of service.

@NewVanilla: Beauty in Japan is, I think, a matter of the category that an attractive girl is in. There is the cute (kawaii) type and this girl does tend to be short, but there is also the beautiful (kirei) type who are sometimes tall and they are still attractive to men, but they aren't as common, and guys I know are intimidated by a girl taller than they are. Actually there is a height fetish in Japan as well. (Which reminds me, groink. I disagree that a fetish is something that you don't see every day. To me it's just someone's personal obsession.) I don't know that it's so much that the Japanese standard of beauty is really height dependent, but the lack of tall girls in Japan.

kobe23

Post by kobe23 » May 7th, '08, 14:27

The girl looks more Japanese to me, but then what do I know.

IMO height has nothing to do with beauty whatsoever. You can be tall and good looking, and of course, you can be short and good looking too. But I have found that Western men who are into Asian women seem to prefer the shorter, petite girls.

bochoy

Post by bochoy » May 7th, '08, 15:41

kobe23 wrote:The girl looks more Japanese to me, but then what do I know.

IMO height has nothing to do with beauty whatsoever. You can be tall and good looking, and of course, you can be short and good looking too. But I have found that Western men who are into Asian women seem to prefer the shorter, petite girls.
i agree with you in a way. however, i think posture is more important. if they carry themselves well, it'll have a bigger impact than height...though height is still good.

honeyiceblend

Post by honeyiceblend » May 7th, '08, 15:43

In some cases, if you are tall, the clothes you wore are always right. Espescially those dresses. It forever reaches over my knee when it was supposedly wore before the knee. :glare:

Néa Vanille
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Néa Vanille » May 7th, '08, 15:53

honeyiceblend wrote:In some cases, if you are tall, the clothes you wore are always right. Espescially those dresses. It forever reaches over my knee when it was supposedly wore before the knee. :glare:
Just shorten them.

Me, I may be in the minority, but I wouldn't even want to be tall. I'm 167-168cm (taller if I wear heels, which I do daily because they're pretty), which is tall-ish in Asia, and I'm glad I'm not any taller, mostly because a lot of really cute and attractive guys aren't really all that tall either. To me, the guy has to be taller or I'm probably not going to be very attracted to him, so if I was any taller, this would make my dating pool a lot smaller and it would also make me feel a lot less feminine to be surrounded by guys smaller than me. When I went to Japan, a lot of guys were only a little bit taller than me and it wasn't even uncommon at all to meet guys who were shorter. :blink In Korea, guys are a bit taller on average, but I still meet a lot of guys I better not wear heels with...

But then, us women are never going to be happy with what we're given, right? I bet if I was short, I'd want to be taller... :lol

alchocoholic80

Post by alchocoholic80 » May 7th, '08, 17:39

Néa Vanille wrote:But then, us women are never going to be happy with what we're given, right? I bet if I was short, I'd want to be taller... :lol
Haha, so true. Boy, do I feel super short and flat-chested right now :P Thank god the photos are fakes hehe. You're lucky tho, 167-168cm is a good height...I'm only 155cm so I would kill to be slightly taller. But i guess it's easy for me to find taller guys since erm, they're all pretty much taller than me :lol

masca

Post by masca » May 8th, '08, 00:08

Néa Vanille wrote:
honeyiceblend wrote:In some cases, if you are tall, the clothes you wore are always right. Espescially those dresses. It forever reaches over my knee when it was supposedly wore before the knee. :glare:
Just shorten them.

Me, I may be in the minority, but I wouldn't even want to be tall. I'm 167-168cm (taller if I wear heels, which I do daily because they're pretty), which is tall-ish in Asia, and I'm glad I'm not any taller, mostly because a lot of really cute and attractive guys aren't really all that tall either. To me, the guy has to be taller or I'm probably not going to be very attracted to him, so if I was any taller, this would make my dating pool a lot smaller and it would also make me feel a lot less feminine to be surrounded by guys smaller than me. When I went to Japan, a lot of guys were only a little bit taller than me and it wasn't even uncommon at all to meet guys who were shorter. :blink In Korea, guys are a bit taller on average, but I still meet a lot of guys I better not wear heels with...

But then, us women are never going to be happy with what we're given, right? I bet if I was short, I'd want to be taller... :lol
just out of curiosity, do most women have a height requirement of guys? the girls i know want at least 2 or 3 inches taller before they'd even consider. and another thing...i tried a couple conversion sites and it says 168 is 5'7" ...but another said 5'7" is 173. which is right? i asked a couple people and i think they're lying about their height. hahaha

slowmoe

Post by slowmoe » May 8th, '08, 00:34

@masca....168 is 5"7 sounds about right....most of my buddies girlfriends say they prefer men taller than them.....i'm 5"11....i like women who are between 5'7-5"8.....

masca

Post by masca » May 8th, '08, 03:02

slowmoe wrote:@masca....168 is 5"7 sounds about right....most of my buddies girlfriends say they prefer men taller than them.....i'm 5"11....i like women who are between 5'7-5"8.....
according to this chart:

http://www.metric-conversions.org/cgi-b ... om=16&to=6

it's 170.18. so which is it? cause it just makes me wonder if the stats in the drama wiki are accurate.

slowmoe

Post by slowmoe » May 8th, '08, 03:24

my bad....your right....everywhere says 5'7 is 173cm....drama wiki be wrong...?

rps13sh

whats with this anger?

Post by rps13sh » May 8th, '08, 04:47

i dont understand why that bothers you. you might not see whats hot about something thats fake but the most of this world loves fake tities so you need to learn to deal with it and stop hating. peace.
gnossienneslent wrote:
random13shit wrote:so who has the links to the rest of these pics uncensored?
So... you want uncensored pictures of fake girls? I really don't see what's so hot about something that obviously fake, and to even think for a second that this girl was real to me is a little bit disturbing. Even if she were an actual person she would be second only to Michael Jackson in plastic surgery.

I forget his/her name, but there's a Korean model who had sex change operations and now is married to a guy. He/she fits the ideals of what a girl is supposed to look like, but that's still a guy who had hormone treatments and massive artificial modifications done to his body.

Before you all pounce on me about going off on a moral rant, I'm not saying that it's wrong to admire a body. I like naked bodies of attractive people.

pn0yb0i

Post by pn0yb0i » May 8th, '08, 05:11

Never seen that before, but yes definitely a shop. Lots of quality degradation at the breast and face. Probably a mid-sized chest originally.

groink

Post by groink » May 8th, '08, 05:25

slowmoe wrote:my bad....your right....everywhere says 5'7 is 173cm....drama wiki be wrong...?
Where did you read that on DramaWiki? We're trying to use only metrics there.

--- groink

Néa Vanille
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by Néa Vanille » May 8th, '08, 06:04

masca wrote: just out of curiosity, do most women have a height requirement of guys? the girls i know want at least 2 or 3 inches taller before they'd even consider. and another thing...i tried a couple conversion sites and it says 168 is 5'7" ...but another said 5'7" is 173. which is right? i asked a couple people and i think they're lying about their height. hahaha
As long as he's taller than me, I'm fine. Most of my ex-boyfriends were only like 170 cm tall. Personally I think 175-185 is ideal, though.

Number 11 Ox

Post by Number 11 Ox » May 8th, '08, 06:09

Néa Vanille wrote:Correct me if I'm wrong, but I always got the feeling that to the Japanese standards of beauty, short to medium height on a female (around 155-166 cm) is considered more attractive than a tall frame. At least, I can't think of too many female Japanese celebrities who are especially tall, especially not among the younger ones and there never seems to be a great emphasis put on height even in idealized, fictional women. I suppose because short is cuter and looks younger.

It's different in Korea - in Korea, medium height to tall women are definitely considered more attractive than short ones from what I've heard, seen and observed.
All of that jibes with what I've read elsewhere. I've heard that Japanese women don't want to be taller than 165 cm, because it makes it much more difficult for them to find a Japanese boyfriend!

I only found out about the difference in heights between different Asians after coming to China. It's funny, when I first watched Gokusen, I assumed that Misaki Itoh was positively Amazonian -- not only did she tower over the other women in the series, she was taller than many of the male actors. I was shocked to find out that she's "only" 170 cm tall -- not unusually tall compared to Korean or Chinese actresses. Or for that matter, compared to many of the women you can see walking on the streets of Beijing.

As for how important I think height is for appearance -- well, you can be short and beautiful. But in general, being shorter often means your proportions are not the same as someone taller. Unfortunately, shorter people often have shorter legs in relation to their bodies than taller people. Yeah, life is not fair -- but then, looks aren't everything.

As for personal preference, because my past girlfriends have been tall, it has affected my own tastes -- which isn't so great, when I'm not so tall by Chinese standards myself!

BTW, for the other posters, 170 cm is about 5 feet 7 inches, not 5' 8", so the DramaWiki is not wrong if that's what it says. Instead of using a table, calculate it yourself -- 1 inch = 2.54 cm. 173 cm is just over 5'8" -- I should know, because I'm 173 myself. Darnit.

kobe23

Post by kobe23 » May 8th, '08, 15:31

It's not the size that matters!! As long as you're not a dwarf or as tall as Yao Ming then it shouldn't be a problem. Having said that, I like girls between the 160-170cm range. Any taller and they start to be a bit too lanky for my liking. And honestly if you're an Asian girl then the last thing you should worry about is height considering most Asian men are kinda short. I'm only 175cm and it's not often I bump into Asian guys who are taller than me, but I have to admit nowadays the new generation Asians are getting much taller than they used to be. Must be all those Big Macs! :D

alchocoholic80

Post by alchocoholic80 » May 8th, '08, 18:07

masca wrote:just out of curiosity, do most women have a height requirement of guys? the girls i know want at least 2 or 3 inches taller before they'd even consider.
I know tons of women who refuse to date shorter men while some couldn't care less what height he was. Personally speaking, I'd never rule out dating a slightly shorter man (keyword here is slightly) although I'm only 155cm so I'd definitely still prefer someone who was a few inches taller than me. I'm a bit terrified that if I dated someone a lot shorter, he'd look like a lil' kid next to me and I'd be inclined to pat his head every time I saw him. Plus it's only natural for us women to feel safer and more secure with a guy who was taller and bigger than us.

slowmoe

Post by slowmoe » May 8th, '08, 18:12

groink wrote:
slowmoe wrote:my bad....your right....everywhere says 5'7 is 173cm....drama wiki be wrong...?
Where did you read that on DramaWiki? We're trying to use only metrics there.

--- groink
didnt read it.....i based on what masca said.....took his/her word for it.....peace.....

tctham

Post by tctham » Jun 9th, '08, 17:38

now my turn cannot see.. gah!! the mystery of the invis pict

InTr4nceWeTrust
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by InTr4nceWeTrust » Jun 9th, '08, 17:43

lawl. with all the plastic surgery going on in Korea, might as well start photoshopping

KeiserSoze

Post by KeiserSoze » Jun 9th, '08, 18:03

Honestly, this lead nowhere....I'm firmly persuaded that love is blind.
One of my girlfriend tall me one day that she was surprised to be so in love with me cause initially I was not her type of guy...
Today I'm single, and i'm not looking for a girl with specifics requirements, if you fall truly in love you'll see that height or other considerations doesn't really matter.
Attraction is chimical ! LOL that's my personal opinion :)

Yumi Yan

Post by Yumi Yan » Jun 9th, '08, 18:05

InTr4nceWeTrust wrote:lawl. with all the plastic surgery going on in Korea, might as well start photoshopping
besides photoshoping isn't that expensive.... :whistling: and it doesn't hurt!...that girl is definatelly some kind of fake..even models aren't perfect, so usually profesionals eddits the photos of them alittle and this one looks like a man's dream....(well maybe not every ones but still...) :unsure:

PocketKiriyama

Post by PocketKiriyama » Jun 9th, '08, 18:36

I'm 161cm. Now that is short. It makes envious of my younger brother who's 178cm. WTF?! God's definitely not fair. LOL. It also seems that most of the girls I've come to know only go for guys much taller than them. My sister included. She's 150cm but her boyfriend's 177cm. LOL There were rumors among his peers that he was dating a 14 year old girl. Funny thing is my sister is older than him. :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol

Keiko1981
Administrator
Administrator
Sweden

Post by Keiko1981 » Jun 9th, '08, 18:56

PocketKiriyama wrote:I'm 161cm. Now that is short. It makes envious of my younger brother who's 178cm. WTF?! God's definitely not fair. LOL. It also seems that most of the girls I've come to know only go for guys much taller than them. My sister included. She's 150cm but her boyfriend's 177cm. LOL There were rumors among his peers that he was dating a 14 year old girl. Funny thing is my sister is older than him. :lol :lol :lol :lol :lol
Don't say that you're short. I'm 153 cm. :D

KeiserSoze

Post by KeiserSoze » Jun 9th, '08, 20:07

LOL i'm 1,78 but much of my friends are at least 1,85 so sometimes i feel a little height's complex :glare: