[TwDrama] Corner with Love (CTV, 2007)

Discuss chinese drama series here.
chubchub

Post by chubchub » Sep 25th, '07, 07:30

hehehe...thanks for your rocket speed reply puppet princess :) :)

im gonna enjoy this hopefully really soon...:D

cheers

verycuteme

Post by verycuteme » Oct 2nd, '07, 07:33

You can download 16 episodes this from Rapidshare at http://xfobtroopers.net/tv-shows/taiwan ... with-love/

JlovesVan

corner with love...

Post by JlovesVan » Oct 12th, '07, 22:08

I didn't watch this drama online, I just finished it on dvd (bought the 4 disc set) and it has 23 episodes which is a bit strange.....

but aside from that, just wanted to say what a fantastic drama this was! Hands down one of the best I have seen in a long time (especially after I just finished WWL and was disappointed).
Does anyone else think Alan looks a little bit like Vic LOL he was uber cute in this drama and Barbie looked so pretty. They made a great on screen couple. The last episode was so adorable I watched it twice. Can't wait for season 2!

JlovesVan

corner with love...

Post by JlovesVan » Oct 12th, '07, 22:08

I didn't watch this drama online, I just finished it on dvd (bought the 4 disc set) and it has 23 episodes which is a bit strange.....

but aside from that, just wanted to say what a fantastic drama this was! Hands down one of the best I have seen in a long time (especially after I just finished WWL and was disappointed).
Does anyone else think Alan looks a little bit like Vic LOL he was uber cute in this drama and Barbie looked so pretty. They made a great on screen couple. The last episode was so adorable I watched it twice. Can't wait for season 2!

cafelatte

Post by cafelatte » Oct 21st, '07, 11:10

hello...i also loved this drama series. there is a season 2? that is something to look forward to. by the way, do any of you know where i can find the excerpt paintings shown on the series...like the one that was hung on the hotel room of dean? thanks.

Jaja

Post by Jaja » Apr 29th, '08, 07:40

Did you order your DVD online? how much?

maakopla

Post by maakopla » May 20th, '08, 11:51

I love thsi dram so far. I have seen only 4 episodes but it has been so good!! I like the cast. Alan Luo and Barbie xu have great chemistry and they both look good. It's a good thing to see Barbie as a rich gorl for a change. She is really pretty. And I like how the girl is rich and arrogant and the guy is poor and warm hearted. It's always the opposite.

I think it was a bit too much drama going on for the beginning. I'm really looking forward to the light athmosphere.

Jokes are really funny :D :D That maiden scene in first of second episode really cracked me :D I can't help but pity main guy a bit.

littledraci

Post by littledraci » May 22nd, '08, 18:38

:-( Finished it today..already....:-(

:lol

Corner with Love is one of these rare taiwanese dramas .. you can't compare it to Mars, but I think all of the people which worked on it, did a great job...
It was getting better and better with each episode... sometimes a bit confusing with all their squarrels though... but that made me to want to watch the next episode :lol

I was really disappointed with WWL, too - just like JLovesVan, so I'll definitely recommend Corner with Love to fall in love with taiwanese dramas again ^--^

And I hope, that Alan Luo is going to make another drama soon!

ethidda
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by ethidda » May 22nd, '08, 18:53

Yup, CWL is awwwwweeeesome!!! :D

And, littledraci, Alan Luo is coming out with another drama this summer, Hot Shot. It's a basketball show with Alan, Jerry Yan (from F4 and Meteor Garden), and Wu Zun (from Farenheit). ^__^

Can you tell I'm excited for it? hehe

littledraci

Post by littledraci » May 22nd, '08, 19:32

probably*gr*

Right, a thank you to Sublimes for subbing CWL :lol :cheers:

You're right with the drama :blink... why didn't I look @ wiki earlier? :scratch:
Ahhh... Basketball... and Jerry Yan.....?*I'm not a big fan.....* but Alan & Wu Zun... ? :wub: :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

maakopla

Post by maakopla » May 26th, '08, 11:05

Don't you think that this series resembles Full House a bit? The house girl is supposed to live in is sold and she always fights with main guy.

Anyways. I recently watched ep 10 and am getting a bit bored with the drama. Teng Feng thing was dragged for so many episodes and I hated the guy. His acting was bad :glare: I also don't like Bi Zhu's character. She is annoyoing and makes me feel like she is retarded or something.

I liked Harlem Yu. It's a pity he had so little screentime. I hope we will see him in latter episodes. His acting was pleasant^^

I like Alan Luo and Barbie a lot. Their actin is good and they are a cute couple. It's just kind of annoying that they fight all the time even though they love each other and everyone around them sees it. I mean it's fun to watch their fighting bu it's always similar so I'm getting bored with it.