Only if you have time
6%
STAY AWAY
2%

Total votes: 507

Thisbesung

Sorry I Love You (KBS, 2004)

Post by Thisbesung » Dec 8th, '04, 20:22

Any idea where the discussion thread for Sorry i love you is located?

*moved to Review forum and added a poll by xiaryx.

Carn

Post by Carn » Dec 8th, '04, 20:41

I dunno if this is appropriate (because it's not solely for discussion), but they were discussing it in one of the torrent comment threads..

http://www.d-addicts.com/forums/viewtop ... f1e987e422

Thisbesung

Post by Thisbesung » Dec 9th, '04, 03:11

Cool thanks, maybe we should get one started then.

zdoon
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by zdoon » Dec 9th, '04, 03:30

Thisbesung wrote:Cool thanks, maybe we should get one started then.
No need, bruh! I hereby declare this thread, the new Sorry, I Love You discussion thread! :P

StrangerInTheNight

Post by StrangerInTheNight » Dec 9th, '04, 10:51

Brilliant!!!

jaycee05
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by jaycee05 » Dec 9th, '04, 20:27

Yoon's mom talks kinda funny, dont u think
especially when she says "MY soOOnn"...
I couldnt resist imitating her, although i dont have a son so instead I'll say, "MY doOOgg"...
so theatrical, fits her character well, or rather, I should i say, it's one essential component which makes up her character

moonluver

Post by moonluver » Dec 14th, '04, 17:31

jaycee05 wrote:Yoon's mom talks kinda funny, dont u think
I couldnt resist imitating her, although i dont have a son so instead I'll say, "MY doOOgg"...
so theatrical, fits her character well, or rather, I should i say, it's one essential component which makes up her character
:lol...the mom is kind of crazy. don't you think she's a little too close to her son yoon? what kind of mother would do what she does...feeds him like a baby, take pictures like they're a couple? Maybe she's just over spoiling the only son she thinks she has.

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Dec 14th, '04, 18:03

jaycee05 wrote:Yoon's mom talks kinda funny, dont u think
OH MY GOODNESS jaycee!!! LOL! i bursted out laughing after reading that....hahahhahaha
"My dooOOgg"...muahhahahhahaahhahahah. that was hilarious~!!! and the way she says "My son" in korean makes me think she's actually saying "Adieu" which means goodbye in Latin. so very dramatic.....

yea...and come on now....she sleeps with her son every now and then. this is why yoon is so childish and sometimes very immature because she spoils him like crazy. but i guess i understands why.....

*SPOILER*
i mean she did think that she lost her first child [MooHyuk] before she even had a chance to see him. she didn't even know that she had twins~!! i can't help but feel a little bit sorry for her. she truly cares for Yoon and maybe that's why she babys him so much tending to his every need and whim. you can see the good side of her in episode 10 which sort of overthrew that snotty and obnoxious image of her when she was willing to give up her own heart to save Yoon.

jyoji

Post by jyoji » Dec 14th, '04, 18:58

But still, how many adult male are given bath by their mom???? That's a bit.. errmmm

MajidB
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by MajidB » Dec 18th, '04, 23:05

jyoji wrote:But still, how many adult male are given bath by their mom???? That's a bit.. errmmm
Yoon, seemed like he enjoyed it :lol

CamCam

Post by CamCam » Dec 18th, '04, 23:32

What trips me out beyond the insestual induindos are the high levels of Vanity. Come on now, who do you know has a 3ft x 3ft picture of themselves hanging on their wall over their bed. Or even one of you and your kid over the kids bed AND in the living room.......come on people, can we say self indulgent? And where the HELL is Yoon's sperm donor? Why has that never come up??.......

rosch

[Discussion] I'm Sorry I Love You

Post by rosch » Dec 20th, '04, 06:37

Well, there doesn't seem to be any other threads devoted to this amazingly addictive kdrama. If anyone else is hooked onto this series as much as I am, I'd love to hear your opinions on the story thus far (I've watched up to episode 8).

And in all honesty, Lim Soo-jung is so cute. ^^

tsukas

Post by tsukas » Dec 20th, '04, 07:49

i dont post here a lot, though i feel i should try to contribute help when i can.. especially since this drama is SO good =] uhm... whoever had the codec problem... like lilswtangel sed... Windows Media Player plays .smi files fine.. but if u want codecs... go to yahoo and type in defilerpak and look for the description of the up to date latest audeio and video codecs... it should b very near to the top ^___^ hoep tha helped :D bye now

crazylazy_chief

Post by crazylazy_chief » Dec 21st, '04, 23:46

tsukas wrote:i dont post here a lot, though i feel i should try to contribute help when i can.. especially since this drama is SO good =] uhm... whoever had the codec problem... like lilswtangel sed... Windows Media Player plays .smi files fine.. but if u want codecs... go to yahoo and type in defilerpak and look for the description of the up to date latest audeio and video codecs... it should b very near to the top ^___^ hoep tha helped :D bye now
or you could just go to http://www.free-codecs.com, there's a ton of free codecs there :D

okay, back to the topic, i just finished watching episode 1, and it was pretty alright, but Yoon is so annoying :x he's such a big fat baby, although he can be quite sweet sometimes.. like when Eun-Chae got hurt and then he was all sweet and caring towards her :P

rosch

Post by rosch » Dec 22nd, '04, 03:17

Boy do I feel stupid >< I must be blind... *cough cough* Does anyone have any photos of Eun-chae?

jaycee05
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by jaycee05 » Dec 22nd, '04, 05:31

just finished ep12...
oh man, the craziest episode ever....unbelievably insane, I felt sick to my stomach....
Spoiler wrote:ah duh lee doesnt know half of the sin she is committing...even eunche's dad was stunned...my goodness, this is such a strong episode, gripped my fists till close to the end ...made me realize even more how this isn't ur regular laidback romance kdrama....i wanna cry and cry and cry and cry for
Moo Hyuk

zdoon
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by zdoon » Dec 22nd, '04, 08:54

tv ratings:

nationwide
epi 1 - 16.1%
epi 2 - 16.1%
epi 3 - 18.5%
epi 4 - 16.9%
epi 5 - 19.8%
epi 6 - 18.5%
epi 7 - 16.5%
epi 8 - 17.0%
epi 9 - 18.2%
epi 10 - 20.1%
epi 11 - 20.3%
epi 12 - 21.7% :P
epi 13 - 23.2% :D
epi 14 - 27.1% :w00t:

I'm so glad it's doing better and better. Frankly, it's kicking ass.
oh man, the craziest episode ever....unbelievably insane, I felt sick to my stomach....
I hope you mean that in a good way. I still haven't seen ep 9+ yet. :pale: (Marathon time!! ...Once I get my pc in working order. :glare: )

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Dec 22nd, '04, 10:09

jaycee05 wrote:just finished ep12...
Spoiler wrote:ah duh lee doesnt know half of the sin she is committing...even eunche's dad was stunned...my goodness, this is such a strong episode, gripped my fists till close to the end ...made me realize even more how this isn't ur regular laidback romance kdrama....i wanna cry and cry and cry and cry for
Moo Hyuk
jaycee...i know how u felt....... :x
spoiler wrote:
but somehow, i felt very sorry for her when she was touching MH's sister's face. how the facial features reminded her something of the past. that's exactly right, because she thought she had a son...but in reality she had a daughter first. but if she had passed out without seeing the firstborn........how did the features remind her "someone she has seen"? could it be she was referring to the married director?

but anywho, she still is very inconsiderate. regardless the fact that MH is her son, she still shouldn't have even considered to use his heart in the transplant!!! ah duh lee really is very selfish...........i can't wait til when everyone finds out THAT HIM AND HIS SISTER ARE HER VERY OWN CHILDREN! it'll be sad though..........

and MH...i feel sooo sad for him....he deserves soo much better in life. sometimes i feel as though maybe he should have stayed in Australia...even if it meant he didn't find true love or his mother...this way he wouldn't be disappointed over and over again.

now i can't wait to see episode 13....even though from the preview, Eun Chae seems sooo cold. :-(

StrangerInTheNight

Post by StrangerInTheNight » Dec 22nd, '04, 10:56

I am absolutely in love with this show. I'm speechless. The ratings speak for itself. It starts off like it could be a typical drama, but then before you know it you get pulled into what can only be described as magic dished out in one hour portions. Like gravity, it pulls people's hearts towards it, and then refuses to let go. Brilliant.

Plotwise, it's like the darker side of ROYOW. It plays out like a Koreanized Spanish telenovela, mixed in with a dash of manga-esque fantasty.

I'm at a loss for better ways to describe this modern day masterpiece other than this one word .... elegy. A most wonderful and heartfelt elegy.

StrangerInTheNight

Post by StrangerInTheNight » Dec 23rd, '04, 18:29

I've been thinking about this drama alot lately. I guess just call it anticipation of getting around to watching the last 4 episodes. ( is it really over that soon? :-( ) .

Spoiler>>>>>>>

One of the thing I came up with is how this drama, compared to many other K - dramas, doesn't seem to have that typical antagonist that just seems to be pure evil. There's characters in MiSa that are no doubt sinful, but not like your typical k - drama villain. In fact, it seems as though the characters all have character flaws that might make them do things that seem evil, but no one is actually evil. Look at some of the characters, ones I thought were the usual suspects...

The mother: I thought she might be the evil one, that's capable of throwing her kids away for selfish reasons. Now it looks like she wasn't even responsible for that. In fact, the more the drama progresses, the more I think she's a sympathetic characterin her love for her son, if a little creepy in the way she addresses her son.

Eun chae's dad: It seems to be he was responsible for throwing the babies away and lying about it, definatelty evil like. But then, he was just following orders to protect the mother. And you see that he is genuinely tortured by it all, trying his best to hold on to things the best way he can. So you can't really hate him.

That S#arp girl: She demanded to be called a biatch in the earlier episodes the way she saw love as a game, but you learn that there are reasons for her being that way. And more than that, you see her actually develop genuine love and her confusion by it all is believable. And when she gets a taste of her own medicine, she accepts it as a way of repentance for her own past. Another sympathetic character.

The old man in the hat: If you think about it, its all this guy's fault that the things are happening the way they are. AFter all, he's the one that clued Moo Hyuk in on his identity thereby allowing the vengence to take place. All so that he can write an expose. But then, he's doing it cuz he believes the mother knowingly threw the babies away and he wants to see her take responsiblity for it. He might be the instigator, but by no means is he evil. He just wants to right the wrong.

There is no typical K-drama villain. All the characters in this drama have character flaws that make them imperfect. Because of that all the characters seem deserving of sympathy. You don't see that in most k-dramas. Maybe that's why this drama is so good.

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Dec 23rd, '04, 18:59

wow, stranger....

that was incredibly good insight...and all very true.........

and i can't believe it's coming to an end real soon. 4 more episodes? oops...i thought there was only 2 more left.....

i'm really dreading this drama to end because it's just sooo good. but then...if it doesn't end soon...it'll just drag...which sucks in its own way, too. :cry:

jaycee05
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by jaycee05 » Dec 24th, '04, 04:13

I didn't know if u read this yet, but I saw this at saturn's page
http://home.megapass.co.kr/~sannycho/mi ... acter2.htm
I saw it when i was at ep4(?)...and after i read it, i knew then that the script was carefully written and it's gonna be an exceptional korean show...the last lines on the stanzas are so tense and stirs up more excitement....this is the best written korean drama ive seen...*bows down to the writer* 8) (who also wrote sang-doo)

Cha Moo Hyuk (So Ji Sub)

"It was such a terrible life.
In my life like a dog, the only good thing was that I loved Eunchai, but most regretful thing is also that I cannot forget her."

Fastidious, rough, bad-mouthing, hot tempered, once he goes crazy, he goes to the end.
He fights often, never get defeated.
He tells a lie more often than truth. He calls himself a dog.
(But nobody knows actually he is warm, tender like a lamb)

Moo Hyuk was abandoned as soon as he was born, adopted to Austrailia at 2 years old.
His another name is Danny Anderson.
He was ill-treated by the foster father, ran away from home at 10, met a clown on the street, served him as a father.
Lived together for 5 years, then the clown daddy ran away with a blondie.
This is his life, keep being abandoned.

" And... I lived like a stray dog.
I followed gangsters to get food to live. dragged people to prostitute quarter, sold drugs.
I once tried to count how many times I ever earn money in legal way, but I couldn't count even 1.

At age of 20, met a girl named Moon Ji Young, adopted Korean.
Unexpectedly I rescued her from his blue-eyed brother who tried to rape her.
After that, she didn't go back home, stuck to me. I spoke as many bad words as I know to her, but she never go away.
So I thought, 'Well, let her do cleaning or laundry.' so we lived together for 7 years.
Ji Young taught me Korea and Korean language. I became addicted to her slowly.
But.... she left me as well. To the rich, governor of Melbourn, 50 year-old man.

" When you die, go back and die in your country. " She once said to me.
This word pushed me to Korea.
And... I found the truth, maybe I'd better not know forever.

Now, I'm planning a gruesome revenge to my cruel mother.
Nobody can stop me. No... I hope someone stop me.
There, I see my brother's lover, Song Eun Chai. "

Choi Yoon - Jeong Kyung Ho

Top singer of Korea, has genius musical talent.
I fell into Kang Minjoo (Seo Ji Young).
Finally Minjoo and I start dating. We announced it to the newspapers.
But just one month, Minjoo said goodbye to me.
It's very strange. She says she has another man.
Till now, I believed I am the best man in my country.
I felt so shamed.
I drived car in 170Km/h in heavy raining day, fell down to river.
This seems the end of my life.
Suddenly I remember Eunchai's face, my another self.
During my time of death, I realized Eunchai's bright love.
Actually I never thought my life without Eunchai.
She was always looking at me in her position.
But I never thought she can leave me.
Without Eunchai, I will not exist anymore.

Now I realize, I love Eunchai.
Much more than my love to Minjoo.
I turned around to Eunchai for the first time in 20 years.
But Eunchai is looking at another guy.
I followed her eyelight.
And there is my mother's son, Cha Moo Hyuk.

Kang Minjoo - Seo Ji Young
Also a famous singer, multi entertainer.
Her family is rich and powerful in political field.

Eunchai is highschool friend.
Eunchai advised me that Yoon is good guy.
So I started dating with Yoon.
But something is vacant in my heart.

A guy sliped into such vacant.
He knows very well what I am asking for.
I like Yoon, but I love this guy.

Song Eun Chai - Im Soo Jung

She has pure and sincere heart.
Her idol is Juliette who followed Romeo to die.
She always dream of such fantastic but tragic love.
And her this dream come true...

She has been lived in Yoon's house from she was born.
She is the stylist of Yoon, famous singer.
She loves Yoon, but she cannot confess, even though she can die for Yoon.

One day, a guy like stray dog Moohyuk came into Yoon's manager.
He has the worst manner.
" Who can love such bad mannered guy ? "
And it becomes herself.

Oh Dul Hee (Real name : Cho Mal Bok) -(Lee Hye Young)

Mother of Yoon, Moohyuk and Seokyung.
Famous actress in 70s.
Her name Oh Dul Hee came from Audrey Hepburn.
Differet from her luxurious out-looking,
she is ignorant, crude, talkative, vulgar, desultory .... and innocent.
Her son Yoon is her sun.
She cannot have meal without 갈치(Kalchi, cutlass fish, important!!)

Seo Kyung - (Jeon Hye Jin)

Moohyuk's twin sister.
She is pure simple and innocent as child.
She has one son, doesn't know who is father.
Has 7 year-old mental state, 1 year younger than his 8 year-old son.
She is learning Korean character from son.

She was abadoned as soon as she was born, with Moo hyuk.
Moo hyuk was adopted at 2 years old, Seo Kyung has lived in orphanage till 5 years old.
One day, she went out to find mom, got hit by truck.
Now she is 27 years old, but her mental stopped growing at 7.
She feels Moo hyuk as opposite sex.
Moohyuk always shouts her "I am your brother!" but it can't help her.

Eunchai's father - (Lee Young Ha)

Eunchai's father, Oh Dul Hee's car driver.
27 years ago, he was asked by Oh Dulhee's parents to abadon babies.
He recognizes Moo hyuk at first sight.

Eunchai's mother
She was Oh Dulhee's secretary. Now she is house keeper of her.
Her most favorate thing is to call Oh Dulhee as her real name "Mal Bok !".

Min Hyun Seok - (Shin Koo)

Newspaper editing manager.
He has been tracking Oh Dulhee stubbornly.
He knew Oh Dulhee has a married director's baby.
So he hided himself in front of Oh Dulhee's house, finally he saw
the car driver abadons babies in front of orphanage door.

He thinks, it can be a good insurance after he retired.
So he has kept watching 2 children.
But he lost Moohyuk after 15 years old.
So he decided to write a story of Seo Kyung (twin sister) only,
But at this moment, Moo Hyuk comes to Korea!

Kal Chi - (Park Keon Tae)

8 years old. Seo Kyung's son. not a nickname, his real name. His mother Seo Kyung gave it.
(Later, Moohyuk finds Oh Dulhee's most favorate food is Kalchi).

He has no census registration, so no school education at all.
But he is very smart. He can read and write, can speak some English.
He is brave enough to protect mom.

credit: saturn@soompi

sucmanh

Post by sucmanh » Dec 25th, '04, 08:55

I think Eun chae's dad is the evil. At the time, he had to follow order to hide away the twins, but now, when his "boss" back then is no longer exist, he should definitely fix wrong to right and do the right thing.

Remember from the first few episodes, at the radio station, it seems that he was looking for the twin. Later on, when he finally know exactly the identity of the twin, he should've let Yoon's mother know about it (Remember how devastasting Yoon's mother was after giving birth to the twin ?). Whatever it is, it's her blood and flesh,!!!!!. Back then, Yoon's mother was on the verge of success, but now, she has all she wants, why not let her know the true story? Why still keep it? Sure it shows like he was tortured inside by keep it a secret, but he himself is a parent, and is one big grown ass, can't he distinguish that it was so damn wrong to keep that secret from Yoon's mom?

Any way, if Eun chae's dad told Yoon's mom the truth as soon as he discover the present identity of the twin or the 'old man in the hat' dispose the story earlier, everybody's feeling wouldn't be hurt that much. It is my best belief that if this were ever happen in real life, I don't think people would keep thing in secret like that. Sh**, I still mad at Eun chae's dad, is he stupid or something? Not even human.

Eun chae's siblings probably are one ofthe most enjoyable characters in this serie. Yoon!!!! he's so freaking gay, honestly, I can't stand it whenever he appear on screen.
I think the idea of Mr. Cha giving his heart to the lover of his love is what make this serie somewhat different from other typical k-melodrama.
"If I give my heart to save Yoon, wil be with me while I'm alive" is the punch line of the whole serie.That's what grabs my attention when I almost abandon this serie.

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Dec 25th, '04, 09:05

sucmanh wrote:I think Eun chae's dad is the evil. At the time, he had to follow order to hide away the twins, but now, when his "boss" back then is no longer exist, he should definitely fix wrong to right and do the right thing.

Remember from the first few episodes, at the radio station, it seems that he was looking for the twin. Later on, when he finally know exactly the identity of the twin, he should've let Yoon's mother know about it (Remember how devastasting Yoon's mother was after giving birth to the twin ?). Whatever it is, it's her blood and flesh,!!!!!. Back then, Yoon's mother was on the verge of success, but now, she has all she wants, why not let her know the true story? Why still keep it? Sure it shows like he was tortured inside by keep it a secret, but he himself is a parent, and is one big grown ass, can't he distinguish that it was so damn wrong to keep that secret from Yoon's mom?

Any way, if Eun chae's dad told Yoon's mom the truth as soon as he discover the present identity of the twin or the 'old man in the hat' dispose the story earlier, everybody's feeling wouldn't be hurt that much. It is my best belief that if this were ever happen in real life, I don't think people would keep thing in secret like that. Sh**, I still mad at Eun chae's dad, is he stupid or something? Not even human.

Eun chae's siblings probably are one ofthe most enjoyable characters in this serie. Yoon!!!! he's so freaking gay, honestly, I can't stand it whenever he appear on screen.
i agree with everything you've said. although, he really isn't evil at heart....he isn't much of an angel either.

why hasn't he told anyone especially Yoon's mom the truth? especially with MH's death quickly approaching which makes it all for the better of telling her. does he intend to keep the secret til the day MH dies? or when Oh Dee Lee dies??

if the guilt has been eating away him over the past 27 years.....why did he do such an unimaginable thing in the first place? is a career more important than a life...or shall we say two lives...oh wait...make that three.....because i'm sure a part of Oh Dee Lee had died the moment she heard her baby died. i know i would have been heartbroken and felt the pangs of death if my child had died before i even get to see him/her. that should be the reason why she babies Yoon so much and spoils him to death....probably to make up for the baby[ies] that she'd lost.

that's three lives EC's father and Oh Dee Lee's mother pretty much ruined. careers can be replaced but lives can't. you can always stand up after falling from a career...but you can't with death.

now as for the old man...........it would have been so much easier to tell the truth than waiting for 27 years to write a goddamn book. if he felt that she had wronged her kids.......why do something like this? i'm sure he has an evil intent set on revenge somewhere. i mean... why was he there at the orphanage in the first place? why not present to the public then? why wait 27 years? it has to be more than just getting publicity for his novel.

as for EC's sisters and her mother.............ah how i love them so. the comic relief they give is deeply welcomed and appreciated after all the sad scenes shown recently.

myunus

Post by myunus » Dec 25th, '04, 22:51

hey all... does anyone know what is the brand of the cell phone they used in the series?? esp. the one that minhyuk used?? they are super kickass cell phone.. anyone??

MajidB
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by MajidB » Dec 25th, '04, 23:53

Just thought i could bring a little laugh to you all. I posted this on soompi forums too. This is not the only mistake i have noticed, lots of other's but not as much as the record holding ( in my point of view athleast) winter sonata :lol. I dunno, but my eyes just seem to notice every mistake that happens on a series/music video/movie :D. But this is the biggest mistake i have noticed so far.

Enjoy!

-Majid.

rosch

Post by rosch » Dec 26th, '04, 01:47

Maybe they were just having a lunch on the pier? ;d

apples

Post by apples » Dec 26th, '04, 09:04

just curious... how many episodes is this drama?

crazylazy_chief

Post by crazylazy_chief » Dec 26th, '04, 09:38

16 episodes :-)

Jannah
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by Jannah » Dec 26th, '04, 10:26

crazylazy_chief wrote:16 episodes :-)
In that case, this drama's ending soon! :-( And I'm not even halfway through.

jaycee05
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by jaycee05 » Dec 29th, '04, 08:15

^ u should be happy u know, we only have 2 episodes to watch, while u have 8 more...I wish it wouldnt end...(but not like phoenix style, where they extended it to a grand total of 26 episodes :crazy: )...but seeing how well done it is, then they would probably tie up every loose end at ep16..
the good thing is, the subs for the last batch might be ready when u finish 14 :mrgreen:

speaking of ep14:
spoilers wrote: very creepy :pale: ...i would never imagine eunchae would go crazy over moo hyuk, i mean literally mental-kind-crazy...though, it's touching how moo hyuk started to show up everywhere when he learned about eun-chae's situation...i never felt so touched before, in sang doo, u know it's supposed to affect u, but the sentiments between sang doo and eunhwan, didnt go through me, not as deep...on the other hand, eun chae and moo hyuk, ah,damn...even when EC was hallucinating at the pedestrian of moo hyuk wrapping her body with his jacket...it was very moving....ok, maybe a bit disturbing, haha...

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Dec 30th, '04, 16:34

i have a question regarding episode 15:

does anyone know what they wrote on the sand at the beach? i'm soooooooooo curious~!!! :cry:

just one more episode to go.......and it's already 44.2% downloaded!!! i will make myself NOT watch it until the subtitles come up....so i can cry with the most upmost surprise and heartfelt tears....and that's a lot of tears i'm expecting to fall. :cry:

sweetie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by sweetie » Dec 31st, '04, 04:39

NGs from KBS website
mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/drama/2tv/dra_misa/clip/ng01_m.asf
mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/drama/2tv/dra_misa/clip/ng02_m.asf
mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/drama/2tv/dra_misa/clip/ng03_m.asf
mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/drama/2tv/dra_misa/clip/ng04_m.asf
mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/drama/2tv/dra_misa/clip/ng05_m.asf
mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/drama/2tv/dra_misa/clip/ng07_m.asf
mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/drama/2tv/dra_misa/clip/ng08_m.asf
mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/drama/2tv/dra_misa/clip/ng09_m.asf
mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/drama/2tv/dra_misa/clip/ng10_m.asf
mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/drama/2tv/dra_misa/clip/ng11_m.asf
mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/drama/2tv/dra_misa/clip/ng13_m.asf
mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/drama/2tv/dra_misa/clip/ng15_m.asf
mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/drama/2tv/dra_misa/clip/ng16_m.asf
mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/drama/2tv/dra_misa/clip/ng18_m.asf
mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/drama/2tv/dra_misa/clip/ng19_m.asf
mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/drama/2tv/dra_misa/clip/ng21_m.asf
mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/drama/2tv/dra_misa/clip/ng23_m.asf
mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/drama/2tv/dra_misa/clip/ng24_m.asf
mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/drama/2tv/dra_misa/clip/ng25_m.asf
mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/drama/2tv/dra_misa/clip/ng26_m.asf
mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/drama/2tv/dra_misa/clip/ng27_m.asf
mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/drama/2tv/dra_misa/clip/ng28_m.asf
mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/drama/2tv/dra_misa/clip/ng29_m.asf
mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/drama/2tv/dra_misa/clip/ng30_m.asf
mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/drama/2tv/dra_misa/clip/ng33_m.asf
mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/drama/2tv/dra_misa/clip/ng34_m.asf

Behind the scenes/interviews from KBS website
mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/entertainment/dra_misa03.asf
mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/entertainment/dra_misa04.asf
mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/entertainment/dra_misa05.asf
mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/entertainment/dra_misa06.asf
mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/entertainment/dra_misa07.asf
mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/entertainment/dra_misa08.asf
mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/entertainment/dra_misa09.asf
mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/entertainment/dra_misa10.asf
mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/entertainment/dra_misa11.asf
mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/entertainment/dra_misa12.asf
mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/entertainment/dra_misa13.asf
mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/entertainment/dra_misa14.asf
mms://211.106.66.141/moretv/entertainment/dra_misa15.asf

ENJOY! :-)
Last edited by sweetie on Aug 18th, '05, 23:06, edited 1 time in total.

rosch

Post by rosch » Dec 31st, '04, 06:37

Without spoiling episode 15 for those who haven't watched it yet, I have but one comment:

That was completely, utterly, unexpected... I wish this series was more than 16 episodes long... :(

lilswtangel
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by lilswtangel » Dec 31st, '04, 15:02

:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: just finished watching episode 16!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i guess the spoiler that was written on soompi was true afterall.....and they were saying how not to believe it since 90% of the time it's never true..... :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

it's over..................................i wanted it to continue forever!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: :wub:

and since i don't understand korean, i went to purpletiger's translation page.

and i'm REALLY hoping i'm wrong.............but Oh Dee Lee never finds out about MH and SK, right? because the grandpa never did published the book in embarrassment to MH. but then, that would mean.....Oh Dee Lee still doesn't know the truth, doesn't it??? maybe she'll be devastated............but nonetheless....MH and SK are still her twins!! at least she would still have been able to love her firstborn SK....because she's still living.

someone tell me i'd interpreted the translations wrong!!!!!!!!!!!!

rosch

Post by rosch » Dec 31st, '04, 23:36

*cry* That ending is not right... omg... it makes me angry and sad... ><

MajidB
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by MajidB » Dec 31st, '04, 23:45

- This topic will be flooding with white text, maybe somebody should make a new topic for does who have finished watching Misa
Last edited by MajidB on Jan 1st, '05, 12:58, edited 1 time in total.

AsianblueX

Post by AsianblueX » Jan 1st, '05, 02:20

spoiler quote ep16: Why didn¡¯t you publish the book?
Because of embarrassment
Embarrassment in facing moohyuk
What feud do you have with Audrey?
My little sister¡¯s husband got snatched away by Adrey
3 years later she found him again
But the harm caused
She got sick and
Later died

what was that all about My little sister¡¯s husband got snatched away by Adrey
3 years later she found him again
But the harm caused
She got sick and
Later died

???O_O

jianwa

Post by jianwa » Jan 1st, '05, 07:47

Maybe we should create topic for people who has seen all of the eps. It's best that they do not know?

Spoiler below?
All I gotta say is great series and totally unexpected ending.

Acke

Sorry i love you ep 16 good or bad?

Post by Acke » Jan 2nd, '05, 23:54

I got alittle disapointed at the last Episode of Im sorry i love you.

What do you think about ep 16?

MajidB
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by MajidB » Jan 3rd, '05, 00:23

The ending was soo +perfect ( in my point of view ). If the end was that moon hyuk and eun chae lived happily ever after, then the ending wouldn't be so... great? unexpected? thrilling... If you all know what i mean... :P I didn't find anything disappointing.. but 2 questions are stuck in my head when i think about Misa.

-I thought Yoon didn't want Moon Hyuk's heart?
-Did Audrey ever found out that Moon Hyuk is her son?

jaycee05
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by jaycee05 » Jan 3rd, '05, 01:16

ep16:
edit:Sang-Doo Spoilers included(last paragraph) read at ur risk
Spoilers wrote: Sorry, I Love You is doomed to end tragically from the start. So to anyone who’s expecting a happy love-dovey conclusion, you might want to re-watch some of the episodes or reread the synopsis. I admit I have this tiny little hope that Moo Hyuk would miraculously be cured of his sickness; Oh Duh Lee would learn about her lost son and finally would accept them as her blood; and Yoon would let go of Eunchae so she and moo hyuk could live happily ever after.
The End.

But that that kind of ending would mess up the plot even more, don’t you think? I’ve watched so many sad dramas and mind you I never liked dramas, coz I hate the heavy feeling I get whenever someone dies in it…but I keep watching them anyway. As for kdramas (literally dramas not comedy or whatsoever), with indecisive or tragic endings, MiSa’s is very fitting. I would have gone with all three of them (Yoon, MH, and EC) all dying together, and accepted it with wide troubled arms, but EC’s and MH’s deaths make more sense. They keep hinting on it since episode 2(?) when EC said that she wants to have a love story just like Romeo and Juliet…in fact, she definitely imitated their death, haha, so dramatic but I still loved it even after a red puffy face…I still did.

EC and MH’s on-screen love for each other is very sincere and believable. Most dramas have two selfish sideline characters that persist on separating the main couple. Or the latter feeling all guilty for the sidelines so they fumble and mumble for the most part. On the other hand, EC and MH didn’t care about all these stuffs. EC left Yoon to be with MH and furthermore she did what she wants for the first time without caring if she hurt her loved ones when she committed suicide. MH, little by little learned to love EC and forgot about “Miss Australia”. That scene when his ex sung “Maggie(?)” the second time around, it’s EC he remembered instead :cry: :cry: . All the scenes they have together are so memorable and poignant that they make me feel happy and sad at the same time.

But I noticed that a lot of people were disappointed because Oh Duh Lee never learned the truth about Moo Hyuk. They built up the suspense and practically based the whole story over the slip made years ago. I was very impressed on how the incidents were intricately tied with each other. If “this” didn’t happen then “this” and “that” wouldn’t happen as well. Or how Moo Hyuk’s revenge was like a wicked joke played on all of us; I could just imagine the writer laughing behind the camera at her viewers who are focusing on the less-important details. I was looking forward to the big unfolding of the secret…but as the last scenes were being played out…it became inconsequential when it was apparent that the actual offender was ODL’s obsessed manservant, wanting to protect her from destruction and pain. Why would you want the mother to suffer for sins she’s not responsible for? You heartless people :mrgreen:
MH came and left Korea knowing that what he thought of his mother originally was true after all. The payment for his wasted life was EC’s love for him. That scene when he was driving his motorcycle, blood oozing out of his nose, with a voice-over of his inner thoughts…damn! that gave me goosebumps for real.

I never really bawled out on this drama, it’s more like water behind a dam wanting to get released….it was finally released with that last scene when EC came back to Australia, and laid her body beside MH’s grave. Keeping in my mind that this writer wrote Sang doo as well, I could find similarities on how she ended both dramas. She separated the two main leads, and showed the rest of the cast living a happier and more resolved life. Depending on your POV of Sang-doo, she also killed both of the characters at the end….I guess she’s a huge fan of Shakespeare huh..haha…and the theme of “meeting again on the next lifetime because the current one couldn’t work out.”
This is the best “unrealistic”(ok?)drama(not comedy) that I’ve seen so far.
And the best title ever…I love how she integrated the line on the show. Everything in this drama is right and perfect…I couldn’t ask for more.
Last edited by jaycee05 on Jan 4th, '05, 03:21, edited 1 time in total.

jianwa

Post by jianwa » Jan 3rd, '05, 01:58

jaycee05 and others

Still I want some type of closure with other characters. What this story created is make us think what has happened with the other characters. I would love it if they had ep 17 to close some of the loose ends.

The end was a bit short I think. My preference more than 95% of the ending explained. It seems the ending only explained about 80%.

zdoon
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by zdoon » Jan 3rd, '05, 03:35

i finally watched the entire series. the last two episodes, i feel, weren't that great. they could have made better time with the space in ep 15 and ep 16 was unneccesarily abrasive and uneven, and the couple of bombs that were dropped... even though the very last part of it might have been foreshadowed from the shakespeare verses. but i do think ep 15 and 16 are a mixed bag in many ways.

i liked 14, the "ghost" episode, a lot. i have to admit i cried a bit. for instance, when moo hyuk was eating in ep 16 from what his mom cooked. i can personally associate with those things. overall ep 5-10 were the best. they are made with strong direction and admirable everything, their various elements congeal well, i thought, and they are the reason, ultimately, i respect the show no matter what.

also, ]i'm glad moo hyuk's mother wasn't told. and i also feel that most of the more pointed questoins that could have been asked about the characters and their lives were answered. but overall i get a not-so-good (tragic?) feeling from the ending and i agree that the show doesn't close out fully. it doesn't settle well. in fact it's kind of disturbing.

aziatik

Post by aziatik » Jan 3rd, '05, 04:19

KBS Awards Show, Won best Drama and Best couple, Im Soo Jung won best actress i think and a few others, didn't watch the whole show, since that and all Corean award shows are a travesty. but of all the dramas i watched this year, It deserved the best of the year.

pear
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by pear » Jan 3rd, '05, 04:55

^hooray..thats great!
I like the ending.. Its unlike any other kdramas are the couple are torn apart coz of third-parties or torn between life and death...
I keep having the feeling that the scriptwriter already had in mind the ending of MISA even before shooting of this show & I believed the ending was shot together with the 1st few epis in Australia.

zdoon
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by zdoon » Jan 3rd, '05, 11:39

want more closure for the show? watch thie following flash. ep 16 spoilers ahead!!

http://blog.empas.com/y03kim/5706196

MajidB
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by MajidB » Jan 3rd, '05, 12:15

Jaycee05, you sure do know how to explain episode 16 :thumleft:
But i'm currently at 7/16 episode of Let's go to school Sang-Doo, i think you kinda spoiled the end of Let's go to school Sang-Doo for me "Doh" :thumbdown:
I think you should edit that part and write "Spoilers for LGTS Sang-Doo" before anyone else reads that part

jianwa

Post by jianwa » Jan 3rd, '05, 18:04

zdoon wrote:want more closure for the show? watch thie following flash. ep 16 spoilers ahead!!

Man....I'm soooooooo sad again..... WHY WHY WHY!!! WHY HER....she can have me!! :cry:

Actually based on the character Eunchae, I don't mind a gf like her even though she is a rockhead and don't have a great body. :lol :lol

pear
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by pear » Jan 3rd, '05, 18:16

jianwa wrote:
zdoon wrote:want more closure for the show? watch thie following flash. ep 16 spoilers ahead!!

Man....I'm soooooooo sad again..... WHY WHY WHY!!! WHY HER....she can have me!! :cry:

Actually based on the character Eunchae, I don't mind a gf like her even though she is a rockhead and don't have a great body. :lol :lol
I'll reply for EC.
even tho u dun mind her as a gf, she minds.. She only has eyes for ahjuhshi! oh.. so much so that she is going crazy!
just joking ard... no offence... :P

zeras

Post by zeras » Jan 3rd, '05, 18:29

myunus wrote:hey all... does anyone know what is the brand of the cell phone they used in the series?? esp. the one that minhyuk used?? they are super kickass cell phone.. anyone??
The brand name is anycall (samsung)

Moohyuk's phone: SPH-S2300 (3.2 Mega pixel phone)

Choi-yoon's phone: SPH-V4400 (2 Mega pixel CCD Camera phone)

By the way the person in the second phone is Kwon Sang-woo lol...(apology to KSW fans;;) Personally, I really like the features of choi-yoon's phone, it can read avi formats which means i can watch misa thru the phone...>o<

jianwa

Post by jianwa » Jan 3rd, '05, 18:43

pear wrote:
jianwa wrote:

I'll reply for EC.
even tho u dun mind her as a gf, she minds.. She only has eyes for ahjuhshi! oh.. so much so that she is going crazy!
just joking ard... no offence... :P
Hehehe....that is true. If she is that character. Then I would like to play Ahjushshi with a miracle. :lol

BioPink

Post by BioPink » Jan 3rd, '05, 21:41

Hellos..
I can only say So Ji Sup is a cutie..
byes,
BioPink :D

jaycee05
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by jaycee05 » Jan 4th, '05, 03:19

MajidB wrote:Jaycee05, you sure do know how to explain episode 16 :thumleft:
But i'm currently at 7/16 episode of Let's go to school Sang-Doo, i think you kinda spoiled the end of Let's go to school Sang-Doo for me "Doh" :thumbdown:
I think you should edit that part and write "Spoilers for LGTS Sang-Doo" before anyone else reads that part
whooppsss, :lol , im soweee.....arghhh, im getting really clumsy lately...will edit it right now....hope I didnt do too much damage :-(

jdw112

Eun chae

Post by jdw112 » Jan 21st, '05, 07:13

can someone tell me if the actress who plays Eun chae appears in any other dramas or any films not listed in this post? I know that she was in the film "A tale of two sisters", and also in "Ing...". I ran some searches but this is all I came up with, not much info on dramas. She is captivating. I mean, she is cute and all, but not stunning and somehow I cannot take my eyes off her. Must see more...

Jannah
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by Jannah » Jan 25th, '05, 03:37

I finished watching Misa over a week ago, but I still can't get over it. I'm still nursing a heartache, and I can't forget Moohyuk & Eunchae. I don't think I've ever been so affected by a drama. Anybody got over it yet? Don't tell me I'm the only one. Must be silly to be sad over fictional characters in a drama, but that's me. :P

shwewyne

Post by shwewyne » Jan 25th, '05, 03:58

Hi,
I just finished watching the series...I'm so sad :-( ..
I'm sort of confused in some parts of the drama. Who is Moohyuk's father? Where is he? Is he the driver? Euhchae's Dad? please say it isn't so... :O

Jannah
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by Jannah » Jan 25th, '05, 05:07

shwewyne wrote:Hi,
I just finished watching the series...I'm so sad :-( ..
I'm sort of confused in some parts of the drama. Who is Moohyuk's father? Where is he? Is he the driver? Euhchae's Dad? please say it isn't so... :O
I thought it was pretty clear that Moohyuk's father is the unnamed married director (who didn't appear in the drama at all).

okita-souji

Post by okita-souji » Jan 25th, '05, 14:58

this is late question, but is Moohyuk's ex-wife in Australia the same girl in Love Letter? (Soo Ae)

MajidB
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by MajidB » Jan 25th, '05, 19:39

okita-souji wrote:this is late question, but is Moohyuk's ex-wife in Australia the same girl in Love Letter? (Soo Ae)
Nope, different actors. I think the real name of moonhyuks ex-wife is: Choi Yeo Jin.
Jannah wrote:I finished watching Misa over a week ago, but I still can't get over it. I'm still nursing a heartache, and I can't forget Moohyuk & Eunchae. I don't think I've ever been so affected by a drama. Anybody got over it yet? Don't tell me I'm the only one. Must be silly to be sad over fictional characters in a drama, but that's me. :P
Well i'm not sad anymore. But i dont think i will forget this drama for a long long time.. some dramas are unforgetable you know :wink:

baboisjjang

Post by baboisjjang » Jan 26th, '05, 08:14

jyoji wrote:But still, how many adult male are given bath by their mom???? That's a bit.. errmmm
kang sang woo does in real life. it's really not that weird to take a bath with someone you know. but with your mom is sort of weird.

supadupahearn

Post by supadupahearn » Jan 26th, '05, 08:57

for sure the mom is wacked like that

upikepik

Post by upikepik » Jan 26th, '05, 18:33

brilliant casts!! their acting are soooo GOOD! every single one of them :mrgreen: :wub:

was reluctant also to see it, because I dun really like so ji sup,.. but demmm.. HE IS GOOD!! :-) :D :D he totally rocks!

kliquey

Post by kliquey » Jan 29th, '05, 02:44

This was a pretty good series. I liked it a lot and couldn't wait to see the next episode everytime i saw an episode...but then again, that goes w/any series i watch..heh!...but yea, this is a good one, i'd give 4/5 stars :D

aprilx3

Post by aprilx3 » Jan 30th, '05, 00:10

I LOVED THIS DRAMA. i recommend everyone to watch it. the characters, personalities, settings, and plot were great. :D i voted life altering

enuyasha

Post by enuyasha » Jan 30th, '05, 02:28

After watching this kdrama, I'm in love with Song Eun Chai - Im Soo Jung
What guy wouldn't be, she so adorable and cute *pinches cheeks*

I've read the responses and they all seem to be good.

I have to say the ending was very much a surprise and I didn't really like it.

There's also alot of questions that weren't answered like why didn't Moo Hyuk or Choi Yoon tell their mom that they knew??? Also the part about giving birth didn't make any sense to me at all...why didn't the mom know that she had twins unless she didn't go to the doctor and it showed her passing out before or after giving birth and not getting angry as to why Eun chai's father would even burn the babies ashes before letting her see and know for sure that the baby was dead!!! She just accepted it??? I mean wouldn't you be a little suspious if that happened to you?

I'm probably the only person to say that overall I didn't like the drama, the writing wasn't all that great when it came to the reasons why Moo Hyuk was out for revenge instead just conforting his mom after he found her wasn't convincing of a storyline. But then again the story wouldn't be that interesting.

enuyasha

Post by enuyasha » Jan 30th, '05, 02:33

MajidB wrote:Image
Just thought i could bring a little laugh to you all. I posted this on soompi forums too. This is not the only mistake i have noticed, lots of other's but not as much as the record holding ( in my point of view athleast) winter sonata :lol. I dunno, but my eyes just seem to notice every mistake that happens on a series/music video/movie :D. But this is the biggest mistake i have noticed so far.

Enjoy!

-Majid.
Muhahahahahaha that's hilarious, I didn't even noticed that.
Talk about stupid, It's stupid none of the actors, director, editor noticed that scene!

Dahee Fanel

Post by Dahee Fanel » Feb 1st, '05, 04:41

does anyone know what they wrote on the sand at the beach? i'm soooooooooo curious~!!!
They wrote "Pervert Ahjusshi" and "Rockhead". :-) Very cute, but sad at the same time...

So Ji Sub got a best actor award for this drama, and I think he truly deserved it. I've been a fan of his for a long time, but he's never been so convincing as a character before. Everything about him seemed real - his habit of chewing gum whenever he was sad, his hat (hehe), his feelings towards his mother...everything was so well-done, and therefore I felt a hundred times more empathy for Moo Hyuk.

Im Soo Jung also did a marvelous job. I knew she was a good actress because of "...Ing", but she really proved herself in this drama. Besides, she's adorable! :D

I've watched dozens of dramas, but this is by far my favourite. Even now, weeks after having seen the last episode, I am still obsessed. I won't forget this drama, ever.

(Although I suppose the fact that So Ji Sub is going to the army soon is sort of helping that feeling along...)

P.S. I knew how it would end, but it didn't disappoint me at all. I thought it was more poignant and sweeter that way. And I liked how Moo Hyuk never revealed his true identity to his mom. It showed how much Eun Chae had changed him - from a confused, selfish man to a selfless one who wasn't willing to hurt his mother anymore.

TheBombastic1

Post by TheBombastic1 » Feb 6th, '05, 11:11

I watched this because I kept hearing good things about it. I must say I wasn't in the least disappointed. It was pretty damn entertaining.

I see some people didn't like the ending. But I thought it was somewhat fitting. I thought it was oddly appropriate that eunchae committed suicide at the end. Not only because of the Romeo and Juliet thing someone mentioned before. But also because the idea of suicide seemed to come up often in this show. Remember how one of Yoon's thing was to say he was going to kill himself if that girl didn't pay him the type of attention he wanted? Then, on a couple of occasions Eunchae and that other girl asked him something like "You would kill yourself for love?" in a unbelieving, and disappointed, way. How ironic is it that Eunche, who disapproved of Yoon saying he will kill himself for love, decided to kill herself for love. It was kinda like a nuanced question, if killing yourself to make someone fall in love with you is silly (like with Yoon), then what is it like if you kill yourself because you loved someone so much that you don't want him to be alone(eunchae)? Is it any different? Is that small difference in the type of love in question enough to make the act of killing oneself go from being silly to tragic? I thought it was an interesting homage to that question.

theedqueen

Post by theedqueen » Feb 7th, '05, 09:27

Wow. I just gotta say, I just finished this series like two seconds ago. I thought this series was really really good. I did not see that ending coming. I don't want to spoil it for anyone who's reading this, but all I can say is that it was so surprising to me and it makkes me really depressed. But I do see the poetic point they were trying to make, so I still give this series a thumbs up. Now all I have to do is reover. :-(

Dahee Fanel

Post by Dahee Fanel » Feb 9th, '05, 05:21

I must say, TheBombastic1, you took the words right out of my mouth. :-) How articulate.

And theedqueen, I'm still recovering from this drama, and I finished it over a month ago. Or maybe I'm part of the minority...

jaycee05
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by jaycee05 » Feb 9th, '05, 13:15

^I finished it a month ago as well...and I really didnt have a hard time setting it aside and continuing with normal life, but when I see a clip of an episode...every scene comes rushing back and I can't seem to unglue my butt from the seat.
plus bombastic's analysis of the ending makes me wanna see it one more time...
I think I'm reading and hearing more of disappointed-comments about the ending than of acceptance and understanding...well, im not gonna be swayed :P
I thought the atmosphere on the last ~5 minutes was utterly eerie and fragile.

Jannah
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by Jannah » Feb 9th, '05, 13:32

jaycee05 wrote:^I finished it a month ago as well...and I really didnt have a hard time setting it aside and continuing with normal life, but when I see a clip of an episode...every scene comes rushing back and I can't seem to unglue my butt from the seat.
plus bombastic's analysis of the ending makes me wanna see it one more time...
I think I'm reading and hearing more of disappointed-comments about the ending than of acceptance and understanding...well, im not gonna be swayed :P
I thought the atmosphere on the last ~5 minutes was utterly eerie and fragile.
Totally agree with you. I was rather spooked by the ending, but it's become one of my favourite K-drama endings, besides Sangdoo (which happens to have the same scriptwriter as Misa). I've watched the series twice, and one day after I'm over the emotional high, I'm gonna watch it again.

MajidB
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by MajidB » Feb 10th, '05, 21:59

I recently found this while watching Sweet 18... quite suprising.. i checked the Jung Kyung Ho thread, didn't said he acted a role in sweet 18. Well anyways, here are some pics. Enjoy!

Jannah
Geinou Fansubber
Geinou Fansubber

Post by Jannah » Feb 11th, '05, 06:11

If you watched the 2004 KBS Drama Awards, the clips of him in Sweet 18 were shown during the show. I didn't remember until then, and it tickled me so! :lol