[Discussion] Last Friends - Nagasawa Masami/Ueno Juri/Eita

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
^Yuuki

Post by ^Yuuki » Jun 25th, '08, 19:13

LOL. Here's something for the LF producers to think about. Having alternate ending DVD box sets~ =3 Pick your favourite ending:

a)Image b)Image c)Image d)Image e)Image
f)Image g)Image h)Image i)Image
j)Image k)Image l)Image

I'm picking k) of course. :mrgreen:
2nd choice would be l)
3rd choice...d)

All credits: lan751016@baidu :thumleft:

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Jun 25th, '08, 19:15

Now why didn't Ruka do this to Sosuke? :lol

Image Image

Salz

Post by Salz » Jun 26th, '08, 03:51

^Yuuki,
of course i pick c) and j)....^^

Rori

Post by Rori » Jun 26th, '08, 04:18

^Yuuki wrote:@Rori: Usual time but with 30 minutes extra. =)
Thank you. =)

Those DVD covers all look so good.

a, b, d, h, k and l being my faves. Can't chose my top one though.

rulan

Post by rulan » Jun 26th, '08, 04:25

let's just say that all the ones with ruka in it is my fav. thanks for the images ^yuuki. you sure know how and where to find these goodies. i shall salut you :salut:

fantasy_lover

Post by fantasy_lover » Jun 26th, '08, 04:28

Dunnoe if any1've noticed this before, but this thought kept wandering in my mind and I have to shoot it out gahhh

Please look closedly @ Masami, what do u see? :roll

Credit to: I believe "ajiewien" . I saved this pix a while ago & i can't remember where or whom to ask for consent to post it here. So I hope the owner of this is ok w/ this.
This is like the best version I've seen so far, so bright & can see everything oh so clearly. So Thank You!

rulan

Post by rulan » Jun 26th, '08, 04:42

fantasy_lover wrote:Dunnoe if any1've noticed this before, but this thought kept wandering in my mind and I have to shoot it out gahhh

Credit to: I believe "ajiewien" . I saved this pix a while ago & i can't remember where or whom to ask for consent to post it here. So I hope the owner of this is ok w/ this.
This is like the best version I've seen so far, so bright & can see everything oh so clearly. So Thank You!
what are we suppose to be looking for?

though i'm still puzzled as to how anyone can get kissed and not wake up. i mean unless she's one extremely deep sleeper or got really drunked and literally passed out there is just no way she didn't feel that kiss. for me even the slightest movement someone makes near me when i sleep i will wake up.

edit: O.o this just reminded me of mai hime but she still remember somewhat of what had happened the night before.

Rori

Post by Rori » Jun 26th, '08, 04:46

fantasy_lover wrote:Dunnoe if any1've noticed this before, but this thought kept wandering in my mind and I have to shoot it out gahhh

Masami went to kiss Ruka in that less second is what we're supposed to be looking at? :scratch: It could be just a screw up on Masamis part, I don't know. I doubt the writes intended for Michiru to know she was being kissed at that time. That is, if you're talking about that, lol. :lol
rulan wrote:though i'm still puzzled as to how anyone can get kissed and not wake up. i mean unless she's one extremely deep sleeper or got really drunked and literally passed out there is just no way she didn't feel that kiss. for me even the slightest movement someone makes near me when i sleep i will wake up.
I slept through my countrys' only earthquake in years, let me just say it takes a LOT to wake me up. :lol

avieamber
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by avieamber » Jun 26th, '08, 05:07

kishimoto-ruka119 wrote:
Salz wrote:yeah Eita is not really comfortable at kissing scene^^
maybe he needto kiss Juri so the magic will start^^
yea eita kiss juri :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
OMG i really want to see that!!! I hope they have another drama where they're truly a real couple for once! I think they'd be so cute together, especially the kind of embrace in LF. :wub:

plumblossoms

Post by plumblossoms » Jun 26th, '08, 05:12

Hello~ I've been meaning to drop by this thread...but usually I'm an episode or so behind and I didn't want to post because I was worried about spoilers :lol I love the graphics for the dvd box, it's really good :) I can't wait for the SP!!! <3

Salz

Post by Salz » Jun 26th, '08, 05:17

avieamber wrote:
kishimoto-ruka119 wrote:
Salz wrote:yeah Eita is not really comfortable at kissing scene^^
maybe he needto kiss Juri so the magic will start^^
yea eita kiss juri :wub: :wub: :wub: :wub:
OMG i really want to see that!!! I hope they have another drama where they're truly a real couple for once! I think they'd be so cute together, especially the kind of embrace in LF. :wub:
yeah TakeRuka hug scene for me is the best i've seen in any hugging scene in any drama :wub:
the next step is kissing :cheers:
EitaJuri really take thing slowly lol.....
i really hope to c another drama of them :wub:

littlechicken

last episode

Post by littlechicken » Jun 26th, '08, 05:20

Hi, I'm new here. I live in California so I was wondering if anyone can give me the link to the place where I can watch Last Friends special episode at the same time its showing in Japan. Also, can I know what time I will be able to watch it? The time difference in California and Japan are different so it would be great if you can tell me the time it show it in Japan. Thank very much.

Kookie315

Post by Kookie315 » Jun 26th, '08, 05:20

Hmm... I'm not seeing Masami doing anything in that clip...

Rori

Re: last episode

Post by Rori » Jun 26th, '08, 05:46

littlechicken wrote:Hi, I'm new here. I live in California so I was wondering if anyone can give me the link to the place where I can watch Last Friends special episode at the same time its showing in Japan. Also, can I know what time I will be able to watch it? The time difference in California and Japan are different so it would be great if you can tell me the time it show it in Japan. Thank very much.
Most of us watch it through TVUPlayer (or KeyHole TV - which I don't use myself)

Here is the link to thread with both downloads: http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_56753_0.htm

Last Friends airs on Fuji TV and the SP will be at the same time LF usually aired, so it's 10pm Japan time. Just google for the time differences. (that's what I always do anyway :lol)

TVU is the more popular one, and I'd suggest installing that one too.

sarah117

Post by sarah117 » Jun 26th, '08, 05:49

^Yuuki wrote:An interesting piece of news in a Japanese entertainment magazine(paparazzi, heh).

女性自身周刊
"Ueno Juri accompanies on the piano while Utada Hikaru sings~"
wow, i really want to watch it!! :lol
^Yuuki, i'd choose the dvd cover b) and k). but a) and l) are good too.. :P
fantasy_lover wrote:Please look closedly @ Masami, what do u see?
hmm, what are we supposed to see? i found nothing weird..

rulan

Post by rulan » Jun 26th, '08, 05:51

Rori wrote:

Masami went to kiss Ruka in that less second is what we're supposed to be looking at? :scratch: It could be just a screw up on Masamis part, I don't know. I doubt the writes intended for Michiru to know she was being kissed at that time. That is, if you're talking about that, lol. :lol
rulan wrote:though i'm still puzzled as to how anyone can get kissed and not wake up. i mean unless she's one extremely deep sleeper or got really drunked and literally passed out there is just no way she didn't feel that kiss. for me even the slightest movement someone makes near me when i sleep i will wake up.
I slept through my countrys' only earthquake in years, let me just say it takes a LOT to wake me up. :lol
hehe i stand corrected. well i just hope you live with someone or have a very good security system or else you might get robbed while you're sleeping.

eh? i didn't even notice that masami was kissing back. iono it's really hard to see anything since it's somewhat pixilated. it'll be nice if juri went in to kiss a sleeping masami and suddenly noticed that masami was kissing back and have a full on liplock. yea.. not gonna happen i know...but it'll be a very very nice NGs.

Rori

Post by Rori » Jun 26th, '08, 05:55

rulan wrote:eh? i didn't even notice that masami was kissing back. iono it's really hard to see anything since it's somewhat pixilated. it'll be nice if juri went in to kiss a sleeping masami and suddenly noticed that masami was kissing back and have a full on liplock. yea.. not gonna happen i know...but it'll be a very very nice NGs.
Hmm, if you watch Masamis lips very closely I guess thats what you could see, but I could be wrong on the other hand, I don't even know what we were supposed to be looking at in the first place. :lol

rulan

Post by rulan » Jun 26th, '08, 06:00

Rori wrote:
rulan wrote:eh? i didn't even notice that masami was kissing back. iono it's really hard to see anything since it's somewhat pixilated. it'll be nice if juri went in to kiss a sleeping masami and suddenly noticed that masami was kissing back and have a full on liplock. yea.. not gonna happen i know...but it'll be a very very nice NGs.
Hmm, if you watch Masamis lips very closely I guess thats what you could see, but I could be wrong on the other hand, I don't even know what we were supposed to be looking at in the first place. :lol
actually it doesn't matter. everyone is replying with that quote so now we're seeing that pic every other post which is awesome. man i can't wait till the SP tomorrow. let's hope it's a good one.

hanapyupyu

Post by hanapyupyu » Jun 26th, '08, 08:43

^Yuuki - very creative covers. I'd choose b, k, c, j, a, l. See the common denominator there? lol

^Salz - slow and steady wins the race. hehehe, next step forward, Eita gets to kiss Juri and he runs around whooping excitedly and falls into a lake! :lol

^bmwracer - tell me about it, Ruka kicking Sousuke's ass would've been a much more satisfying episode 10. we'll save that for fanfic where she not only karate chops him but runs him over with her motorbike.. :mrgreen:
rulan wrote:

though i'm still puzzled as to how anyone can get kissed and not wake up. i mean unless she's one extremely deep sleeper or got really drunked and literally passed out there is just no way she didn't feel that kiss. for me even the slightest movement someone makes near me when i sleep i will wake up.
Maybe Masami's own lips had a mind of their own, being in contact with Juri's soft kissable lips, it just felt right. :D

yanlin

Post by yanlin » Jun 26th, '08, 09:03

i'm waiting for watching LF sp >"<!!! :-s

BOGCHI

Post by BOGCHI » Jun 26th, '08, 10:28

is there an interview about their kiss?
I wanna see.. :)

kishimoto-ruka119

Post by kishimoto-ruka119 » Jun 26th, '08, 11:58

^Yuuki wrote:LOL. Here's something for the LF producers to think about. Having alternate ending DVD box sets~ =3 Pick your favourite ending:

a)Image b)Image c)Image d)Image e)Image
f)Image g)Image h)Image i)Image
j)Image k)Image l)Image

I'm picking k) of course. :mrgreen:
2nd choice would be l)
3rd choice...d)

All credits: lan751016@baidu :thumleft:
C :lol

sleepyzzz

Post by sleepyzzz » Jun 26th, '08, 12:35

^Yuuki - my choices are the same as yours!!! hehe EXACTLY the same!! haha

^Yuuki

Post by ^Yuuki » Jun 26th, '08, 12:38

Nice covers huh? I'd choose Ruka/Eri if it's included. Lol.
rulan wrote:

edit: O.o this just reminded me of mai hime but she still remember somewhat of what had happened the night before.
LOL~ fantasy_lover, are u in YUI-Lover too? Cause I was the one who got ajiewien into the show(heh, another prisoner) and convinced her to use that siggy~ :mrgreen:
(oh and credits go to Baidu again)

And hey, I noticed the kiss back too~ >=3
The Japanese articles are quoting it '15-second long kiss'~ HAHA. Leaked from someone on set probably (and they say Masami was just lying there stiffly-cept for za lips~- while Juri was great...well, she's supposed to be sleeping so of course...^^;). The camera probably had to pan away or else it'll catch their hot passionate kiss after that...j/k...But at least it erased away people's memories about the other 'passionate' kiss in the episode... :thumright:

@sarah117: Yep. I wanna see it too. Juri@Nodame X Hikki performing together~ A dream come true if we were creative enough to even think of that happening! Haha. Hopefully someone recorded it or something. And they even met up at a restaurant the day after that(posted by a Japanese fan...). Glad to see they're getting along well. ^^

Tag-teamed~

Rori

Post by Rori » Jun 26th, '08, 12:55

SP on in 5 mins. =D

(spam, but who cares) :fear:

Meecha

Post by Meecha » Jun 26th, '08, 13:04

woah, so glad the SP is not bloopers or anything
just like episode 12 <3

Rori

Post by Rori » Jun 26th, '08, 13:09

DON'T CLICK IF YOU'RE NOT IN THE MIDDLE OF WATCHING THE SP.
Shown enough of previous episodes now.

Get moving. :nuts:

Adverts now, so might be different when it comes back on...

kooriyuki16

Post by kooriyuki16 » Jun 26th, '08, 13:17

tune out coz they'Re showing too much of episode 1. enuf enuf!
i think e producers like the DV scenes too much
:crazy:
Last edited by kooriyuki16 on Jun 26th, '08, 13:18, edited 1 time in total.

namie

Post by namie » Jun 26th, '08, 13:17

TvUplayer doesn't work to me!!!!!!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :cry: Why?????

blammer

Post by blammer » Jun 26th, '08, 13:18

Regarding the SP:
Um...so, its a recap of the episodes? Cause I dont wana watch any sousuke moments.. :-(

Rori

Post by Rori » Jun 26th, '08, 13:19

You're not missing anything anyway.

It's a all a bloody recap. :cussing:

wintergal

Post by wintergal » Jun 26th, '08, 13:22

Kinda disappointing that it's just a recap. >_<

edit;;
Turns out it's just a short recap. XD
New scenes in SP ^^
Last edited by wintergal on Jun 26th, '08, 13:25, edited 1 time in total.

rukaxmichiru

Post by rukaxmichiru » Jun 26th, '08, 13:23

Sorry to bring everyone's hope down... but I found this at jdrama.cc T^T

ラスト・フレンズスペシャルアンコ―ル特別編 (Last Friends Special Encore Tokubetsuhen)

Last Friends Special that will be broadcasted today 6/26 is just a collection of highlights with a few scenes not included in the Drama Series edition.

I'm so sad now T^T wahh...

Rori

Post by Rori » Jun 26th, '08, 13:24

:OOO

Never mind, back to the present for now :D

rukaxmichiru

Post by rukaxmichiru » Jun 26th, '08, 13:28

Rori wrote:
:OOO

Never mind, back to the present for now :D
... for only like a few seconds!!!?!?! :glare: :cry:

Rori

Post by Rori » Jun 26th, '08, 13:29

Yep.

I'd rather have bloopers than this...

^Yuuki

Post by ^Yuuki » Jun 26th, '08, 13:30

rukaxmichiru wrote:Sorry to bring everyone's hope down... but I found this at jdrama.cc T^T

Last Friends Special that will be broadcasted today 6/26 is just a collection of highlights with a few scenes not included in the Drama Series edition.

Well, I saw screencaps and they're new alright~ It's a 1.5 hour show so be patient. It's already mentioned in the official website that they're re-showing the 'exciting' parts and some never shown before scenes plus an episode of what happens after ep.11.
Last edited by ^Yuuki on Jun 26th, '08, 13:36, edited 2 times in total.

rukaxmichiru

Post by rukaxmichiru » Jun 26th, '08, 13:31

Rori wrote:
Yep.

I'd rather have bloopers than this...
LOL YEAH!. UGH!! I can't take this anymore. Just when I thought Sousuke's face wasn't gonna appear anymore... he comes back again :crazy:

Rori

Post by Rori » Jun 26th, '08, 13:34

^Yuuki wrote:
rukaxmichiru wrote:Sorry to bring everyone's hope down... but I found this at jdrama.cc T^T

Well, I saw screencaps and they're new alright~ It's a 1.5 hour show so be patient. It's already mentioned in the website that they're showing the 'exciting' parts and some never shown before scenes plus an episode of what happens after ep.11.
Might as well keep watching to the end then.

Besides,
They've gone from recapping episode 1 to the one where Sosukes about to 'kill' himself.

^Yuuki

Post by ^Yuuki » Jun 26th, '08, 13:45

Spoiler pic of Rumi~
:wub: :wub: :wub:

wintergal

Post by wintergal » Jun 26th, '08, 13:50

Gosh, little Rumi looks so cute! <33

^Yuuki

Post by ^Yuuki » Jun 26th, '08, 14:08

Well, they showed the 'unaired scenes' at 10pm...so means got another 30 minutes more. >_< Looks like people will have to settle for a mini episode of the continuation...

spyefox

Post by spyefox » Jun 26th, '08, 14:24

Almost doze off watching the recap. Glad it's over cos i'm going to sleep now :w00t:

roon

Post by roon » Jun 26th, '08, 14:29

Oh man, that was so disappointing it's not even funny.

Salz

Post by Salz » Jun 26th, '08, 14:32

so nothing new at all even at the end???
no new TakeRuka moment??
so disappointing lol:(

^Yuuki

Post by ^Yuuki » Jun 26th, '08, 14:32

I haven't 'seen' it but had live commentary. Only 5 minutes?? Where's my MichiRuka scene?? T_T Well, at least Rumi is cute...

wintergal

Post by wintergal » Jun 26th, '08, 14:33

And I thought we could get more additional new scenes rather than more than 1 hr of recaps. >_<
Last edited by wintergal on Jun 26th, '08, 14:34, edited 1 time in total.

rukaxmichiru

Post by rukaxmichiru » Jun 26th, '08, 14:34

Umm, wow that was it...? I think I'm gonna cry now :cry: Nothing was resolved at all, well, except for Takeru's freaky sister issue.
There was only like 5-8min of new stuff!?!?!? And Ruka only appeared for like a minute at the end... plus the ending was wayyy too abrupt.

No wonder why they finished filming for the SP and released it so fast... the whole thing was like recaps. They should've just made a 2 part SP with one week being new stuff. :|

Haha, someone said something funny on TVU chat
"SP是Johnny要的吗? is more like Sousuke Sp..."
LMAO.

SO DISAPPOINTED now. There wasn't even a hug between Ruka and Michiru!!!

roon

Post by roon » Jun 26th, '08, 14:36

^Yuuki wrote:Spoiler pic of Rumi~
:wub: :wub: :wub:
I might have missed this scene in the actual broadcast (Keyhole gave out on me so I switched to TVU)... I know they showed it in a preview while they aired sponsors, but as far as I know it wasn't in anything past the first 5-10 minutes of the SP.

If I missed it, then argh, stupid Keyhole. If they didn't air it aside from the sponsors, then... ARGH, STUPID WHOEVER IS IN CHARGE OF CUTS FOR LAST FRIENDS.

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Jun 26th, '08, 14:38

roon wrote:Oh man, that was so disappointing it's not even funny.
LOL, looks like everyone got suckered into watching the SP.

I think I'll pass.

yanlin

Post by yanlin » Jun 26th, '08, 14:38

>"<so><

yanlin

Post by yanlin » Jun 26th, '08, 14:40

so what does that SP concerned with?

avieamber
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by avieamber » Jun 26th, '08, 14:42

urgh....i'm disappointed now after reading all the spoilers (which isn't much of a spoiler in the end if they just do recaps of stuffs) why? WHY?! i want to see bloopers!!!
:glare:

rukaxmichiru

Post by rukaxmichiru » Jun 26th, '08, 14:42

Lol, it was so disappointing.... :cussing:

I am now officially heartbroken forever... :cry:

roon

Post by roon » Jun 26th, '08, 14:44

bmwracer wrote: LOL, looks like everyone got suckered into watching the SP.

I think I'll pass.
Yeah, you of all people should pass... Sousuke was way too prominent for my liking. Repressed feelings of rage came flooding back!

I feel bad because now I'm ranting both on here and Jdorama, but goodness.. that seriously felt like a slap in the face. Or a kick in the stomach, since it's this show.

yanlin

Post by yanlin » Jun 26th, '08, 14:45

>"<all>>"< i want to watch :( :(

rukaxmichiru

Post by rukaxmichiru » Jun 26th, '08, 14:49

yanlin wrote:>"<all>>"< i want to watch :( :(
it really wasn't worth it at all. more like I felt like punching out the computer screen instead...

someone should just cut out all the new scenes.

Leyy

Post by Leyy » Jun 26th, '08, 14:50

:( after all that anticipation :(

Rori

Post by Rori » Jun 26th, '08, 14:52

Indeed, what a load of crap.

I think some mislead you when they said "exciting parts" ^Yuuki xD

We get tiny bits of unseen footage, nout of which was important.
Only new stuff we got was some interaction between everyone but Ruka who we got a glimpse of at the end, and a phone call between Takeru and his sister.
Last edited by Rori on Jun 26th, '08, 14:54, edited 1 time in total.

sarah117

Post by sarah117 » Jun 26th, '08, 14:53

so they just made recaps just like in 1 Litre of Tears SP??!!
oh no, come on~~ we need more.. :cry:

sleepyzzz

Post by sleepyzzz » Jun 26th, '08, 14:54

GEEZ - the SP sounds total SHIAT and I was looking forward to it so much! That really sucks. They're better off not telling us that there was a SP! It gave us hope. I think I would be much more satisfied if I knew the drama just ended where it was last week. AAAAAH!! I'm REALLY PISSED NOW!!

^Yuuki

Post by ^Yuuki » Jun 26th, '08, 14:54

I heard the 'unaired' scenes weren't all that much either right? I guess that's why they cut it off in the first place...^^;;

Yappari~ A proper SP episode would probably need more than a few weeks to decide and just do like that. Probably half a year...^^;

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Jun 26th, '08, 14:56

roon wrote:

I think I'll pass.
Yeah, you of all people should pass... Sousuke was way too prominent for my liking. Repressed feelings of rage came flooding back!
And we were only kidding about the SP being a Sosuke-fest... Obviously the drama revolves this psycho and not Michiru/Ruka at all.

What a waste. :x

And they're going to make a movie... What, more recaps?? :glare:

lichter002

Post by lichter002 » Jun 26th, '08, 14:56

WHAT. This makes me mad. :cussing: I decided not to watch it live, and now I might not want to watch it at all. And finding out Ruka isn't even featured prominently... oh well. I wonder why everyone's posting spoilers when THERE AREN'T ANY. :cry:
Last edited by lichter002 on Jun 26th, '08, 15:08, edited 1 time in total.

yanlin

Post by yanlin » Jun 26th, '08, 14:58

>"< huchuc :( :( !!

hanapyupyu

Post by hanapyupyu » Jun 26th, '08, 14:58

roon wrote:

I think I'll pass.

I feel bad because now I'm ranting both on here and Jdorama, but goodness.. that seriously felt like a slap in the face. Or a kick in the stomach, since it's this show.

Like someone else said SP = Sousuke special. Haha. There weren't enough clips of DV, give us some more. Forget about the resolutions, who needs it when the baby is soo cute! :roll

Well, I'm glad this is over. Back to watching my korean dramas now to wash away my disgruntled feelings. At least I know I'll be getting an hours worth of real soap-opera and not a rehash of old scenes...geez. :glare:
Last edited by hanapyupyu on Jun 26th, '08, 15:13, edited 3 times in total.

Rori

Post by Rori » Jun 26th, '08, 15:00

lichter002 wrote:
WHAT. This makes me mad. :cussing: I decided not to watch it live, and now I might not want to watch it at all. And finding out Ruka isn't even featured prominently... oh well. I wonder why everyone's posting spoilers when THERE AREN'T ANY. :cry:
Cause' we're all pissed about what we saw and we can't exactly give away what was in the SP without ST, so we're doing it inside them instead.

No point now though, think it's pretty obvious to everyone reading that the SP is just not worth it.

Hey, I would have preferred to download it than watch it live, that way I could have forwarded all the recapping and be finished the ep in a total of 3 minutes.

misha_takarai

Post by misha_takarai » Jun 26th, '08, 15:03

but that was it?
only summary of the drama or rather the summary of sousuke haha
sousuke much and almost nothing new

although I admit I saw the full SP only to see Ryo nishikido XD

lichter002

Post by lichter002 » Jun 26th, '08, 15:05

misha_takarai wrote:but that was it?
only summary of the drama or rather the summary of sousuke haha
sousuke much and almost nothing new

although I admit I saw the full SP only to see Ryo nishikido XD
I guess this SP was to appease his fangirls then, after an entire season of making everyone hate him. :scratch:

yanlin

Post by yanlin » Jun 26th, '08, 15:07

if you have this SP, plzz POST, i wanna see thanx

hanapyupyu

Post by hanapyupyu » Jun 26th, '08, 15:07

bmwracer wrote:
roon wrote:

I think I'll pass.
And we were only kidding about the SP being a Sosuke-fest... Obviously the drama revolves this psycho and not Michiru/Ruka at all.
Well, the producers couldn't let a chance like that pass without redeeming the Johnny boy, right?
He needed that scene with Michiru visiting his grave.....oooh, how touching. Not. :glare:

And they're going to make a movie... What, more recaps?? :glare:
No. Michiru's baby grows up and falls for a young douchebag who looks like Sousuke, and history repeats itself. Yippee! :w00t: Ryo can make a comeback in the movie with fresh scenes of DV!

yanlin

Post by yanlin » Jun 26th, '08, 15:09

huh?? history repeats itself :o :| >"<

avieamber
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by avieamber » Jun 26th, '08, 15:09

i have a feeling the movie's gonna suck too. :glare: Unless...
They're saving the real scenes after the ending of Last Friends for the movie, a proper full length of how Ruka, Michiru and Takeru takes care of the child, and maybe Eri and Ogurin having one too ...BUT if they decide to use a whole new casts for the movie, then i'm gonna be really pissed off coz nobody can replace Juri as Ruka or Eita as Takeru.Oh and if they're using the same casts, then does that mean we'll get to see Juri in her short hair phase for a bit longer? haha...

But either way, i hope the movie's better than the SP itself. But why must they disappoint us when we have such high hopes and anticipating the SP so much for unseen scenes when most of them are just a bunch of recaps, and i mean, i don't want to see Sousuke anymore seriously...i want more Ruka/Michiru/Takeru and Rumi
I'm done ranting haha :roll

sarah117

Post by sarah117 » Jun 26th, '08, 15:10

yanlin wrote:if you have this SP, plzz POST, i wanna see thanx
well, we just have to wait patiently for someone to post it. :roll normally Ujf will post it short after the airing..
i didn't watch it yet either..

bmwracer

Post by bmwracer » Jun 26th, '08, 15:11

lichter002 wrote:I guess this SP was to appease his fangirls
So was the first part of Episode 11.

This drama has degenerated to this... :thumbdown:
Last edited by bmwracer on Jun 26th, '08, 15:12, edited 1 time in total.