Last Ep What do you Do?

Discuss about anything here that doesn't fit in the other categories. Just don't spam.
1aco

Last Ep What do you Do?

Post by 1aco » Jun 16th, '08, 23:34

Heyyy..
Last EP of a great drama ahhh what should I do Watch it or wait ahh I don't know.. If I watch it will end and there is no more.... ahhh what should I do.. LOL this is how I have it when a great drama is reaching it's final Ep... I usually wait to see the last Ep of a drama which I really Like if there was no other great drama... I usually watch two ore three drama but most of the time there is one which you really get attached to..

So what do You Dorama lovers do?

.......... :lol

SithSylar

Post by SithSylar » Jun 16th, '08, 23:51

Thats going to happen to me for Last Friends the final :-(. I am really looking forward to the ep but i am sad since it's been so so good :cry: .

1aco

Post by 1aco » Jun 17th, '08, 00:03

Ahh I am watching that too... And I also don't want it to end... It is great drama.. And I think it gonna win some award in Japan TV award 2008...

KissedInuyasha

Post by KissedInuyasha » Jun 17th, '08, 00:37

I usually put off the last episode of a Drama that I really really like for a few weeks and then I watch it...But I try to space out episodes of things a week apart so tension builds up, lol. :D

hacksign

Post by hacksign » Jun 17th, '08, 01:52

I never put off watching the last episode of any drama (especially if it's one that I have been loving thus far). It's actually really cool cause after watching it I'm take a minute to consolidate my feelings for the entire series. After all, the ending is pretty much the most important part of the drama. A good drama with a bad ending is disappointing. A bad drama with a good ending is redeeming.

Yeah, I'm typically more excited at the prospect of seeing how they end the drama and less sadden by the fact that it's marking the end. If I miss the characters later I can just rewatch it.

Zealousy

Post by Zealousy » Jun 17th, '08, 02:09

I usually watch it then watch the last 10 minutes again. I watched the ending of Winter Sonata over and over because I was sad it finished.

xvannie

Post by xvannie » Jun 17th, '08, 02:11

cry if its a really good one & rewatch if its worth it [:

i hate yet love endings :mrgreen:

frashdi87

Post by frashdi87 » Jun 17th, '08, 02:19

arghh..last friend gonna end...

emil775

Post by emil775 » Jun 17th, '08, 02:24

I just watch it like any normal episode, then just start another drama! It's just a TV show people, not your life. hahahaha

MochaValencia

Post by MochaValencia » Jun 17th, '08, 03:04

Thursday would only be the second time this will happen to me (First was with Chiritotechin which I watched on cable). Back when I started with jdoramas, there was no KeyHole TV or TVU Player so I only streamed or downloaded them randomly. I usually started with the first, then jumped to last two episodes. I tend to spoil the entire series for myself... shhh :D

But now that I can watch the live feed and I'm too updated with the episodes and too attached to the series for my own good, I'm planning to scan the previous Shichinin no Onna Bengoshi episodes (both seasons) hours before the finale. I bet I'm going to watch the last one like a normal episode BUT waiting for it to start and for the CMs to finish might be a different story. Last episode's cliffhanger got to me so bad (not to mention that I missed the preview the first time it was aired). Anyway, I'm kind of relieved that's it's about to end because the issues are about th be resolved, but it's really sad because I can't seem to stop thinking of what else could have been done with the characters, and of course, I'll miss anticipating the episodes. (I think the feeling's quite common, am I right?). So I'll watch other series (Around 40 and Last Friends). Switching helps.

But yeah, if you enjoy the series, buy or download it then watch it again! :whistling:
Last edited by MochaValencia on Jun 17th, '08, 05:00, edited 1 time in total.

Tensai_san

last epi>

Post by Tensai_san » Jun 17th, '08, 04:06

As for me.... How i usually c a J-drama?

>> Simple! : A Good drama : i would usually K-thru it.... (finish it up within 3 days) etc etc
- Proposal Daisakusen
- Last Friends
>> : A bad drama : i would bother 2 try finish it... Escpically those boring dramas
(could name a few though : SOS, Mirai Koshi Meguru)

>> For last epi : i would usually watch the last 2 epi togther.... cuz don like e feeling of seeing 1 epi by 1 epi. Kinda waste ur time i tink.... So basically i usually watch finish the last 2nd or 3rd epis all togther in 1 shot.... Tat way i usually have a more memoriable memory of tat drama....

minamichan03

Post by minamichan03 » Jun 17th, '08, 15:18

well,for me..
since i'm addicted to the drama,even if it will make me kinda sad because it will already end,i'll go watch the last episode as soon as i reach the episode second to the last... it's because,i'll gonna be thinking over and over again as i'm in school,or even before sleeping of what will be the ending...
so,to feed my addiction (what a word??!) to the drama,i would watch it soon... :lol

minamichan03

Re: last epi>

Post by minamichan03 » Jun 17th, '08, 15:19

Tensai_san wrote: >> : A bad drama : i would bother 2 try finish it... Escpically those boring dramas
(could name a few though : SOS, Mirai Koshi Meguru)

MIrai Koushi Meguru...??
you find that a bad drama?? i find it interesting as i kept on watching it....

morimoli

Post by morimoli » Jun 17th, '08, 21:03

I cry :cry:
Hahahah, not really.
But sometimes I get a little sad so I usually try to find another drama to watch right away, or I go back and watch my favorite parts to cheer myself up. Also I like reading a lot about the drama or actors in the drama during and after the drama is over.

avieamber
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by avieamber » Jun 18th, '08, 05:47

i'll just watch it. Just like Last Friends too this thursday night after i DL it, i'll skim through even if it's RAW :roll

For a good drama, usually i can't stand waiting or the suspense and it's too tempting so i'd rush and watch everything. And if i really liked it, I'll REWATCH and REWATCH my fav scenes...i lost count on how many times i skim through LF already at this point. Everything else seem not as important/attractive after watching LF.

For a mediocre drama, i'd not rush over it and just watch when i have the time or when i'm bored/ nothing better to do. The same thing is happening with Zettai Kareshi atm...it's just piling up, collecting dust. Until i get over Last Friends' phase, i'll watch that.

hitomi83

Post by hitomi83 » Jun 18th, '08, 06:25

i watch it, cry, laugh, rewatch every five minutes, and hesitate if i should watch it or wait for later,hehe.

KissedInuyasha

Post by KissedInuyasha » Jun 19th, '08, 00:22

avieamber wrote:i'll just watch it. Just like Last Friends too this thursday night after i DL it, i'll skim through even if it's RAW :roll

For a good drama, usually i can't stand waiting or the suspense and it's too tempting so i'd rush and watch everything. And if i really liked it, I'll REWATCH and REWATCH my fav scenes...i lost count on how many times i skim through LF already at this point. Everything else seem not as important/attractive after watching LF.

For a mediocre drama, i'd not rush over it and just watch when i have the time or when i'm bored/ nothing better to do. The same thing is happening with Zettai Kareshi atm...it's just piling up, collecting dust. Until i get over Last Friends' phase, i'll watch that.
Lol! I'm doing the same exact thing with ZK...I loved the manga but the drama is just boring to me. I don't even care what happens to the characters right now. The only reason I think I'm watching it is for Hiro (Does that make me vain?). I think the only time I watch a finale right away is if I've been on a marathon and watching one episode a day (Like Coffee Prince) for a while. I generally tear up a bit at the end of a drama I'm obsessed over because I'll miss it, and I can't save many dramas at a time because my computer will cry :goggle: And yes it is only a TV show, but dramas are distracting and can spice up your life if you're as bored as I am all the time.

ndor

Post by ndor » Jun 23rd, '08, 10:57

before I watch it maybe I feel sad bcoz it's the last episode,,,
but when I started to watch it, I have so much fun like the previous episodes^^
I even put more attention and starte to guessing what would heppen in the end,,~~ hehehe,,,
after watch it until finished I'd feel a little bit lonely,, but it's okay if I have another great drama to watch after that^^
sometimes I'd watch that drama all over again, especially for j-drama, I often watch them randomly because mostly there're no connection between the episodes~~

akiko-chico

Post by akiko-chico » Jun 24th, '08, 05:04

It doesn't bother me, I just hope it's a good ending.

cuteangelika

Post by cuteangelika » Jun 27th, '08, 12:33

i watch it a couple of times.... sometimes i even laugh at myself coz i spend hours and hours thinking about what will happen next --- YES, i know it's just a drama-- but i find myself awake at nights just thinking what happens next..

Yul

Post by Yul » Jun 27th, '08, 13:00

If I really get hocked to a drama.....I can't wait to see the ending. I set everything to watch the last ep. for ex. i don't watch it if i'm tired. I get good sleep, watch in the dark & grap some good snacks. sometime when i've project to do & many things to study ,i ignore all that & watch it. I tried not do that before but i end up thinking in the drama all day & don't concentrate in classes.
Guys what r u waiting for, you should watch it soon otherwise i feel like i'll die & didn't know the ending. ^_^ who's like me?????

anglvue

Post by anglvue » Jul 8th, '08, 05:08

I go through different stages.
1) Anticipation: "OMG! I can't wait to see the end!"
2) Fear: "OMG! It's really going to end!"
3) Acceptance: "OMG. It's really over."
And after it's REALLY OVER, I take a breather and say, "On to the next drama!!!!"
For the past weeks it's been pretty much this way after I finished watching Absolute Boyfriend. I haven't found my next drama yet though.

mahal_ki~lawl

Post by mahal_ki~lawl » Jul 9th, '08, 08:13

Personally, I completely stop watching the drama and wait till my friend catches up after I tell them about one of the best dramas they will ever see.

Sometimes, I watch a few of the previous episodes with them.

Depends on the drama though.
A few dramas my friends watched and then I begin to watched the first eps
and completely foretell the story to my friend and he would respond,

"Dood how did you know that will happen."
Mad skillz maybe ?_?