Taguchi Junnosuke (KAT TUN)

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
makiko88

Post by makiko88 » Feb 13th, '08, 23:06

Sugoi!!!!

I love the banners & wallies.... Arigatou!

I am saving it right now.. ;)

Thanks a lot! :)

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Feb 14th, '08, 00:24

Have you seen his performance in SC? He did a great duet with Maru. I swear somethimes i want to airslap Junno!! He could sing sooo well if he just trried a little bit more!

makiko88

Post by makiko88 » Feb 14th, '08, 15:23

Nope, I haven't watched any SC ever!!! Gosh! I think I'm missing a lot. Can I have that link? I mean the duet of Maru and Junno?

Onegai....

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Feb 16th, '08, 02:04

I have just posted the link in Maru's thread but just in case....here
http://mixmin199.livejournal.com/71369.html#cutid9

all creditrs to her :)

jyori

Post by jyori » Feb 21st, '08, 04:51

have you guys listened to this :
its just tooooo funny XD junno and jin have an english battle.. kekeke.

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Feb 21st, '08, 13:08

yah it funny... Taguchi lost gretly...

Kuso_Baba

Post by Kuso_Baba » Mar 12th, '08, 08:28

Minnnnnnaaaaaaa~~ :D
Ths is Junno's new hair cut.. he changed his hair style again Here it is:
DEMO KAWAIIIIIII~~~ he looks like a cute little boy! :wub:

Robina

Post by Robina » Mar 12th, '08, 08:45

@Kuso Baba: Waaa~ this will be my next Ohayooo pic for my LJ tomorrow~ Yeah! and really Junno looks good looking with his new hair cut~ it suit him alot. Junno need to try different hair styles too~ in the future~ :cheers:

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Mar 15th, '08, 04:46

I am going to kill him!! He looked so good witht he long hair!!! :cry:

NanaTorigawa

Post by NanaTorigawa » Mar 15th, '08, 15:21

i think he looks cute with the short hair!!

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Mar 16th, '08, 02:43

But he looks like if he were going to be bullied again! :cry:

Robina

Post by Robina » Mar 16th, '08, 05:09

@Ginoru: na na~ *shock head* I don't think soo~ hope soo :pray:
But it really good to see him trying to try different things. I get the feeling like he is the guy to like to stay the way he is, but after he had blond hair for Yukan Club, i was like hmm~ but I start to love it and I even miss it alot :-)

but now~ he looks sooo kawai~ :cheers:

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Mar 16th, '08, 17:19

Junno looks really cute and younger with his new do. He should also dye it black. I think he would look quite nice. :)

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Mar 17th, '08, 01:38

But while he was Barbie-chan he had a stronger presence, people looked at him more and the rest of Kt counted him more! not to mention he wasshowing more of how he really is :cry:

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Mar 17th, '08, 01:39

I recently came across this:

"Karei Naru Ichizoku" named Drama of the Year
Sun, March 16, 2008 (8:04pm EDT)

TVnavi magazine published the results of its Drama of the Year 2007 awards, which were chosen through reader voting. The top prize went to last winter's "Karei Naru Ichizoku," which also won the Best Actor title for Takuya Kimura.

Ryoko Shinohara took Best Actress for "Haken no Hinkaku." She won the same award last year for the 2006 series "Unfair."

Shun Oguri ("Hanazakari no Kimitachi e") and Yui Aragaki ("Papa to Musume no Nanokakan") won Best Supporting Actor and Actress. Best Newcomer was given to KAT-TUN's Junnosuke Taguchi ("Hanayome to Papa") and Mikako Tabe ("Yamada Taro Monogatari").

Credit: Tokyograph

Yay! to Junno. :) I loved him in Hanayome to Papa. :wub:

makiko88

Post by makiko88 » Mar 20th, '08, 16:18

Ginoru wrote:I have just posted the link in Maru's thread but just in case....here
http://mixmin199.livejournal.com/71369.html#cutid9

all creditrs to her :)
Arigatou!!!

I love Junno's new haircut!!! He's sooooooooooo kawaii!!! :) Looks like an angel sent from up above... *dreamy eyes* :lol

Yamapi's haniz

Post by Yamapi's haniz » Apr 24th, '08, 10:47

I really liked Junno's solo from the newest single... :) the beginning sounded like some of Arashi's songs...I'm thankful that Junno didn't sound like MatsuJun... XD but that song was really good... :heart:

miclye

Post by miclye » Apr 26th, '08, 14:45

OMG...
Junnosuke looks super adorable in his new hairdo! I heart~~ :wub: :wub:

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Apr 26th, '08, 22:51

Yep Yamapi's haniz, at least from the preview it sounds nice :) but i have to say i really like to see his "shows" XD

The new haircut :glare: well at least in Music Station it was better styled, normallyhe looks like a 17 year old!! I miss barbie-chan!!!

annebonny

Post by annebonny » May 1st, '08, 21:39

I loved the episode Cartoon Kat-Tun when he did his interprative Spider dance. "I'll be a spider who's drunk and trying to motivate himself to work"

OMG - It was so funny!!

shi_rabu

Post by shi_rabu » May 3rd, '08, 06:55

i really like him!! he was just so good in yuukan club, i fell in love with him!! hahahaha!!

mrsmilevskyi2001

Post by mrsmilevskyi2001 » May 4th, '08, 14:34

i think this is my first time posting in this thread but i've always been a silent reader... i was too shy to post :D but decided to join in finally. yoroshiku minna...:mrgreen:

just wanna gush that i love junno's new hairstyle... he looks younger and cuter. i, maybe one of the few who didn't like the blonde hair on him but it's for a dorama role so i guess it was fine.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » May 4th, '08, 22:08

Welcome, despite not been a regular visitor i also come often enough to pay a visit as Junno is my third fav in Kattun ;)

I was cleaning old files and found this pic def one of my favz of him; i don't care if blonde or black haired but please long Junno!!

koki-aka-joker

Post by koki-aka-joker » Jul 8th, '08, 17:46

Arigato Ginoru for the Junno pic ^^

U love to see long Junno's hair???
How about Bido hair??? Do u like it???

jyori

Post by jyori » Jul 8th, '08, 19:32

Ginoru wrote:Welcome, despite not been a regular visitor i also come often enough to pay a visit as Junno is my third fav in Kattun ;)

I was cleaning old files and found this pic def one of my favz of him; i don't care if blonde or black haired but please long Junno!!
[/spoiler]

that is hot.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jul 9th, '08, 00:07

koki-aka-joker wrote:Arigato Ginoru for the Junno pic ^^

U love to see long Junno's hair???
How about Bido hair??? Do u like it???
U welcome :) I love Junno with long hair and i really liked his Bido hair, eh showed he was really brave when he did sucha surprising change :)

jyori wrote:that is hot.
When Junno is serious he is really hot ;) Have you seen him wearing japanese traditional clothes? He was made to wear those great fitting

Don't have them uploaded but i have another one a friend sent me and allowed me to show, Junno Popeye

jyori

Post by jyori » Jul 9th, '08, 00:22

omg, i totally agree! i keep telling all my friends that when hes not smiling (and goofy looking ... which is really kawaii btw) hes so freakin' HOT!

Image :lol :lol

koki-aka-joker

Post by koki-aka-joker » Jul 9th, '08, 14:55

OMG Junno is so HOT ^ ^
U welcome I love Junno with long hair and i really liked his Bido hair, eh showed he was really brave when he did sucha surprising change
yeah... I'm very surprised when he became Bido LOLZZZ
But still Junno is kakkoi ^^

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jul 9th, '08, 22:26

jyori

yeah he looks really good when he is serious, and even Kt knows they said so in one Cartoon :)

I am somewhat divided, i love to see him serious and sexy but i wouldn't like smiling Junno to dissapear, i like a lot how his eyes dissapear :lol

Sometimes i thing he would make a magnificent model :) Have you seen him in traditional clothes?!!

koki-aka-joker

He was really brave with that and he managed to pull it, and also loved that for once it was true that blondes have more fun, with that hair he got LOTS of attention from people who didn'y give him a second thought before

jyori

Post by jyori » Jul 9th, '08, 22:30

did they mention it in ckt?
i probably havent watched that ep yet.

but yeah. i dont wanna see goofy junno gone! XD you (ginoru) and i think the same way!!! lol! i love how his eyes dissappear too! im like "KA WAAA III !!! " and i think he'd be a GREAT model! he's nice and tall too~

or at least taller than the rest of the je boys.... :lol

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jul 10th, '08, 23:45

Yep a chapter where the guest, a girl, took pics of them; they were having lots of fun and they said so

He'd be a great model :) after all he is one of the 5 tallest in Je :)

Oh yeah i love how his eyes dissapear XD Like here

Cute :)

jyori

Post by jyori » Jul 11th, '08, 01:18

gawd, hes so cute. lol. ive been fangirling over junno alot lately... uh oh~ watch out tegoshi XD

Unsynch

Post by Unsynch » Jul 11th, '08, 04:00

HAY GUIZE.
My new OTP.

Just too cute.
:wub:

koki-aka-joker

Post by koki-aka-joker » Jul 11th, '08, 13:01

Ginoru wrote:Yep a chapter where the guest, a girl, took pics of them; they were having lots of fun and they said so

He'd be a great model :) after all he is one of the 5 tallest in Je :)

Oh yeah i love how his eyes dissapear XD Like here

Cute :)
LOLZZZZ Junno is so kawaiii ^ ^

Silent_Orchestra

Post by Silent_Orchestra » Sep 6th, '08, 22:35

I think Junno would make a really great model. I think in an interview that KAT TUN once said that Junno was the most "prince" character out of them all, and I definitely see that. I think if he got serious he could make anyone fall for him. When he models you see a whole new side of him

PhoenixRainTaj

Post by PhoenixRainTaj » Sep 21st, '08, 20:49

It's been a bit since someone's posted here, so I though I'd post for the first time with this
gotta love a man with cherries. lol

PhoenixRainTaj

Does Junno have a gf?

Post by PhoenixRainTaj » Sep 23rd, '08, 20:18

so I found out some disheartening news today. supposedly the gorgeous, happy-go-lucky Junno has a gf. and from what I've heard(read) not a very good one. :glare:
here's a link to page with the facts...at least the ones that are know to be true, thanks to buttrflikissr's LJ:
http://buttrflikissr.livejournal.com/10951.html

if anyone has any other info(truths) on the subject I'd like to hear about it. oh and sorry to those of you are as big of fans to him as I am. it was def a big shock for me. :cry:
Attachments
oh and here's a pic for proof?
oh and here's a pic for proof?
0001qsh2.jpg (9.96 KiB) Viewed 5601 times

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Sep 23rd, '08, 23:58

That's old news, the first news came out like a year ago, for me it is quite good news, as long as he is happy we should be happy for him.

About if she is good or not it is not our bussiness only his, as long sa he is happy and does not affect his work all good. I read that too and i only see she is around the wild side not the bad side. As i don't know her i don't judge and trust his good judgement ;)

After all since they began being toguether he looks much better and has more spotlight so i count it on the possitive side more than the negative 8)

PhoenixRainTaj

Post by PhoenixRainTaj » Sep 25th, '08, 19:20

I know it's old, I've just never seen it. Not really that up to date on some things. This is also the first time I've ever really written about an idol. I really like him as an idol and only hope for the best, which is the only reason I care about it. Like I said I'm not that up to date, nor do I speak/know the language that well. So I was just curious about it. That's all.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Sep 25th, '08, 21:12

Naa Don't worry, it is ok to ask when you are curious.

I really like that at least Kt are drifting away from idol image to artist image :) much much better for them and us too ;)

Elien

Post by Elien » Sep 25th, '08, 21:36

Phoenix: Well, the pic you posted looks strange to me, a bit like it was photoshoped, but that doesn´t change the fact, that Junno is dating someone. As long as the girl is good to him I am happy for both of them :) He needs to get comfort from someone when his bandmates are teasing him all the time XD All the changes he had in his look since Yukan Club were very good and I like them and if it is thanks to her influence I am very thankful to her. Junno is my favourite in KT so I wish him all the best :D

PhoenixRainTaj

Post by PhoenixRainTaj » Sep 25th, '08, 22:18

Elien wrote:Phoenix: Well, the pic you posted looks strange to me, a bit like it was photoshoped, but that doesn´t change the fact, that Junno is dating someone. As long as the girl is good to him I am happy for both of them :) He needs to get comfort from someone when his bandmates are teasing him all the time XD All the changes he had in his look since Yukan Club were very good and I like them and if it is thanks to her influence I am very thankful to her. Junno is my favourite in KT so I wish him all the best :D
That's what I've heard too, but I think it's a little too hard to tell by the actually pic tho(too small). He really does deserve comfort from someone, I just don't understand all the teasing he gets from his band members. :glare: Why are they so mean to someone so adorable and happy? He's def my fave too. As a matter of fact, it was his role in Yukan Club that got me to notice him and got me into KAT-TUN. I thank him for that. He's my total ideal guy/idol. Hope he always stays happy and positive in life, cause he's just so good at it. Love you Junno! :wub: lol.

ethoo

Post by ethoo » Oct 10th, '08, 02:35

hi every one
am a big fan of taguchi
his realy great
awsome , sexy , great dancer , great singer , great actor ,
kaaaaaawwaiiiiiiii
all that in one
looove you soo much junno

i wanna ask the members here
where can in find happy1,2
i looked in every where but didn't find it
i really wanna see it

PhoenixRainTaj

Post by PhoenixRainTaj » Oct 10th, '08, 05:05

ethoo wrote:hi every one
am a big fan of taguchi
his realy great
awsome , sexy , great dancer , great singer , great actor ,
kaaaaaawwaiiiiiiii
all that in one
looove you soo much junno

i wanna ask the members here
where can in find happy1,2
i looked in every where but didn't find it
i really wanna see it

i have them both. i think i got mine from jone_records site on live journal. they have a lot of KAT-TUN stuff. you have to friend them to be able to download anything though. they also sub cartoon KAT-TUN. that's where i get almost all my KAT-TUN fixes. XD lol. they also have the movie Mohou-han that he's in. if you can't get it there i can try to upload here for you. just let me know. Junno is the best after all! :wub:

ethoo

Post by ethoo » Oct 10th, '08, 05:40

hi thanks for the replay
he's always the best realy XD
if you could ubload it here that will be great

thanks again sweety

Silent_Orchestra

Post by Silent_Orchestra » Oct 11th, '08, 03:00

i love his smile, because despite whatever happens to him he seems to be alway smiling unless its for something serious. hes so cute, such a prince character.

PhoenixRainTaj

Post by PhoenixRainTaj » Oct 11th, '08, 04:11

ethoo wrote:hi thanks for the replay

thanks again sweety
so i tried to upload the first one and it was taking so long i did a little searching and happy 1 is on here already(it's just kinda hard to find, i'm surprised i even found it): http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_32092.htm
and so are the subs(located in sub index)

and i found the second one too...just looked it based on the name of the file i downloaded:
http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_54780.htm

hope it helps!
Last edited by PhoenixRainTaj on Oct 11th, '08, 04:19, edited 1 time in total.

Silent_Orchestra

Post by Silent_Orchestra » Oct 11th, '08, 04:15

thank you so very much!!

PhoenixRainTaj

Post by PhoenixRainTaj » Oct 11th, '08, 04:22

no prob :P

ethoo

Post by ethoo » Oct 11th, '08, 12:49

PhoenixRainTaj wrote:

thanks again sweety
so i tried to upload the first one and it was taking so long i did a little searching and happy 1 is on here already(it's just kinda hard to find, i'm surprised i even found it): http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_32092.htm

and i found the second one too...just looked it based on the name of the file i downloaded:

hope it helps!
that's so great
thank you so much
you realy helped me with
i wanted to see it for a long time
you know i thought its a long drama
thanks again

PhoenixRainTaj

Post by PhoenixRainTaj » Oct 12th, '08, 01:54

ethoo wrote:
PhoenixRainTaj wrote:

thanks again sweety

hope it helps!
that's so great
thank you so much
you realy helped me with
i wanted to see it for a long time
you know i thought its a long drama
thanks again
i think it was meant to be a semi long drama, but after the second one it kinda drops off. the second one ends with what looks like a continuation but there isn't one. it's kinda annoying. i want more but there isn't any. :cry:

piislove94

Post by piislove94 » Oct 15th, '08, 15:29

Junno is WAY 2 CUTE. I love him the most in KAT-TUN.

BTW, does he have any other dramas besides YC? And where can I download them?

Kuso_Baba

Post by Kuso_Baba » Oct 15th, '08, 15:39

If u want a dramas with Junno in it well there is one where he so adorably CUTE~ :wub: called Hanayome to Papa.. and the movies containing 2 parts called Happy Namida Smash.. he plays tennis there.. Real Face is the theme song too :lol He also replaces Uchi Hiroki in the drama Ganbatte Ikimashoi demo no one I know say its nice to watch.. dunno.. :unsure:

PhoenixRainTaj

Post by PhoenixRainTaj » Oct 16th, '08, 06:09

there's also the movie Mouhou-han(copy cat killer) with him in it. he plays a small part but whatev. plus he plays an even smaller part(like 5 secs/one-liner) in a movie called Shounen wa Tori ni Natta. it's a sad movie, but it was nice to see Junno cause he's so young and cute. if anyone has a LJ account you can go to a page called j one records and they have so much KAT-TUN stuff it's ridic. but you have to friend them in order to get anything and view some of their stuff. well that's all i have for now. good luck. :-)

piislove94

Post by piislove94 » Oct 18th, '08, 10:18

I've started Hanayome to Papa. Junno so KAWAII!!!!!

Somebody told me that Junno resembles a Korean singer. Who's that do you think?

PhoenixRainTaj

Post by PhoenixRainTaj » Oct 18th, '08, 15:40

piislove94 wrote:I've started Hanayome to Papa. Junno so KAWAII!!!!!

i don't know about a Korean singer, but in my opinion but he kinda looks like the Taiwanese actor/singer Jerry Yan (JVKV) at times. my friend actually pointed it out once too. lol

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Oct 18th, '08, 22:30

Hanayome to Papa made me totally love Junno. Actually, i think that was the very first KAT-TUN member-related drama i watched. The whole storyline is just very cute. Not to mention Junno's character was really adorable. :wub:

Really? I'm not into Korean stuff so i have no idea but i'd like to see side by sides pics of the two. :wink:

piislove94

Post by piislove94 » Oct 19th, '08, 07:10

PhoenixRainTaj wrote:

i don't know about a Korean singer, but in my opinion but he kinda looks like the Taiwanese actor/singer Jerry Yan (JVKV) at times. my friend actually pointed it out once too. lol
Me too. :idea: Although I didn't think like that at first, there are some Junno's pics with angle that reminds me of Jerry Yan.
I checked again and the Korean singer that I was told was from Dong Bang Shin Ki. His name is Chang Min.

beanybeans

Post by beanybeans » Oct 19th, '08, 14:57

piislove94 wrote:I checked again and the Korean singer that I was told was from Dong Bang Shin Ki. His name is Chang Min.
Oh okay, i sorta see the resemblance and how some people would think that Junno looks like him and vice versa.

PhoenixRainTaj

Post by PhoenixRainTaj » Oct 21st, '08, 04:03

piislove94 wrote:
PhoenixRainTaj wrote:

Me too. :idea: Although I didn't think like that at first, there are some Junno's pics with angle that reminds me of Jerry Yan.
I checked again and the Korean singer that I was told was from Dong Bang Shin Ki. His name is Chang Min.
i can kinda see the resemblance there too. kinda cool actually. thanks for showing us the pic.

piislove94

Post by piislove94 » Oct 24th, '08, 13:27

Here's the thing: JUNNO AND HIS (KAMISAMA, PLEASE TELL ME IT'S NOT TRUE) GIRL FRIEND WHOSE NAME i DON' KNOW AND I DON'T CARE.
:alcoholic: :alcoholic: :stress: :stress:
Goodbye minasan. This day next year will be my first anniversary.

source: Kattun Love livejournal
[/spoiler]
Last edited by piislove94 on Oct 24th, '08, 14:17, edited 1 time in total.

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Oct 24th, '08, 13:39

Her name is Rena and she has been with him at least for a year, this is the second time they have been on fryday, it is old news but if you want to know more visit http://buttrflikissr.livejournal.com/

But i think that with this many pics it is better to put them under spoilers

piislove94

Post by piislove94 » Oct 24th, '08, 14:10

Thank you. You're so quick. And yeah, I've been to Jasmine's lj.

I've been wandering a few blogs and here's what Jasmine says:

"I am kind of reluctant to post about this.
The same day I found out about KAT-TUN's new single release.. I have to share a bad news (or good news depending on how you take it)
Seriously not minutes after I found out about the release, my friend from Japan calls me internationally about Junno being Friday'ed which kind of made me happy. Well I saw the pictures and I am not happy. I'm really sad because I wish he didn't do that in public. I having nothing against Junno kissing people or having a girlfriend or just being a guy. I just wished he would consider us fans sometimes considering lots of Junno fans are being hurt by this (not all though) I'm sure I'll recover from this fast since I have recovered from all of his past girlfriends.. but I just don't like Rena and I think this is why I'm hurt that he's getting intense with her. I am so tired and I have an assignment tomorrow so I'm going to ponder and investigate more tomorrow and I promise you a long post on updates on EVERYONE.
Here's the kissy pics from Friday which will be released soon this week."

source: http://buttrflikissr.livejournal.com/19035.html

I think a lot of fans think like her. If anybody here gets hurt because of those pics than forgive me. I don't mean to. I don't want to gossip too much about celebs' private life.

PS: After reading many entries in Jasmine's blog, I'm really worried. I don't know what will happen after these pics came to public. I'm afraid Junno might be banned or suspended from any future projects or activities. Things like that happened before with other JE boys. Poor Junno. He should have known how to keep his private life out of public eyes (esp Friday's spies). What do you think?

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Oct 24th, '08, 22:44

I know what she say and as long as Junno is happy i am happy. Since he is with that girl he is more forward, is more noticed and has improved a lot in many areas; what if her past is dark? we don't know how her present is.

Junno only has to keep his head and try to be happy. Fans should be happy he is happy and not thinking dark omens, if in the end things go wrong the role of a fan is support the idol not beat him even more.

About keeping private, unless he remained locked at home he was going to be followed and prosecuted, i like the fact he keeps his life as normal as possible. Being pulled from proyects...he has no proyects either if he is with her or not so not a real difference.

rhianne

bidO gRanmArie.

Post by rhianne » Nov 5th, '08, 00:27

YUKAN CLUB'S NARCIST!

BIDO GRANMARIE.!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Nov 29th, '08, 02:28

Just dropping by to say Happy Bday to Junno!!! You are turning into a really great looking guy!!

You have to go modelling!!! ;)

ethoo

Post by ethoo » Dec 10th, '08, 18:55

hi everyone

http://vote2.ziyu.net/html/milky90.html

please vote for junno
he deserve to bo TOP1

Jazzl

Post by Jazzl » Apr 14th, '09, 19:53

ô.ô... alive?

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Jul 15th, '09, 02:04

Sooo happy that after over a year Junno has a little work to do!! It's just a guest appearance in Shingo's drama for August but he looks great!!!!! I want to see him more often as a samurai!!

Check it here

http://tsuyaka.livejournal.com/29206.html

Ginoru

Post by Ginoru » Nov 29th, '10, 17:51

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUNNO!!!!!!!!

HAPPY 25th BIRTHDAY!!!!!!

I really hope jijji stops punishing you already and starts to give you something to do, having you practically stopped since 2077 IS NOT FAIR! You have done nothing to be punished like this. If he doesn't want to give you acting roles let him make him a model!!

In any case be always happy!!!!!