* Lee Ji Ah
* Jang Geun Suk

* Lee Soon Jae
* Song Ok Sook
* Park Chul Min
* Jung Suk Yong
* Kwon Oh Joong
* Ahn Sung Ki

Kim Myung Min will be playing Kang Ma E 강마에, an orchestra conductor in his 40's. His character is an elite conductor with a very bad reputation, and who will do absolutely anything in order to create the very best music. But due to his self-righteous and stubborn personality that makes him think only his thoughts are correct, he is unable to form good relationships with those around him. Also, he is an elite conductor who insists that classical music is made for nobility only.

Ma E is a 'workaholic' and has a very troublesome personality, and thus seems similar to the character of Jang Joon Hyuk in the drama "White Tower". Kim Myung Min has gotten the opportunity to harden his acting skills by playing another unique character. "Beethoven Virus" draws the story of people who've been abandoned by music, and have abandoned music themselves, and who create an orchestra and encounter many difficulties. This story will concentrate on classical music, and thus brings to mind the popular Japanese manga "Nodame Cantabile".

The script is by the Hong Jin Ah-Hong Ja Ram sisters, who wrote "Taereung National Village" and "Over the Rainbow", and the PD is Lee Jae Gyu, who directed "Damo" and "Fashion 70s".

Lee Ji Ah will playing the role of 27 years old "Du Ru Mi", a frank and lively talented girl who plays the violin by the ear. She may seem womanly and elegant on the surface but she is tomboyish girl who even dares to share adult videos with her male friends.

Jang Geun Suk will be playing "Kang Gun Woo" a person who is gifted musically with the perfect pitch and will form a love triangle with Ma E and Du Ru Mi.

Credit: soompi, wiki

belleza

Post by belleza » Jul 2nd, '08, 21:07

The Nodame Cantabile comparison is worth mentioning, because the press has tried to emphasize that this show will very much be its own creation. Less Nodame slapsticky wackiness.

I'm most excited due to this being a Lee Jae Gyu project. It wasn't just that Damo effectively created the fusion sageuk genre, it's that the MTV/American-style idioms he used in the show have been adapted by high budget productions since. And I still feel Fashion 70s , I think the first SBS show to use the widescreen format, is still one of the most effortlessly (rather than cheesy) filmic productions (especially all of the wartime bits) SBS has ever showed.

neokenzo

Post by neokenzo » Jul 2nd, '08, 21:28

Definitely looking forward to watch this drama :D

koreanpride22

Post by koreanpride22 » Jul 3rd, '08, 06:13

yea i like lee ji ah so i am def looking forward to this drama so keep me posted.. thx

Evange

Post by Evange » Jul 3rd, '08, 10:35

Finally, Lee Ji Ah!!!!!!!

333free

Post by 333free » Jul 4th, '08, 09:33

Looking forward to E Ji Ah's 2nd drama.

daisyamapi

Post by daisyamapi » Jul 18th, '08, 14:18

whoa..this will be great drama starring JGS..kya..kya...!!

JGS suki2

Puppet Princess

Post by Puppet Princess » Jul 18th, '08, 20:07

Production and filming shots!

And Jang Geun Suk!

Ok the first ones are a bit bad but you can tell him by his trumpet lol.

And up close and sexy.

ackirom

Post by ackirom » Jul 20th, '08, 21:31

Nodame comparison?? I doubt that. But we'll see. Nodame's a comedy with lots of characters...but from the pics above, this is just a love triangle, involving classical music. But I'm excited to see cuz it has that cute guy from Hwang Jin Yi and Hong Gil Dong! :D

Unless they're comparing it cuz Noda is an otaku who reads ass-fortune telling magazines where as the main girl here actually shares adult vidz with her friends??? That's way different.

Puppet Princess

Post by Puppet Princess » Jul 20th, '08, 22:13

The Nodame comparison comes from the fact that it's the orchestra of losers and rejects. But, if anyone really expects it to be anything like Nodame they will probably be horribly disappointed. I expect some quirkiness and interesting characters... but much more serious than Nodame ever was.

More shots.

ackirom

Post by ackirom » Jul 21st, '08, 07:08

Puppet Princess wrote:The Nodame comparison comes from the fact that it's the orchestra of losers and rejects.
Aaah. S-Oke... I see. Thanks for clearing that up!
Puppet Princess wrote:but much more serious than Nodame ever was.
I suspected as much. :D

Puppet Princess

Post by Puppet Princess » Jul 23rd, '08, 04:47

LJA shots finally. She looks pretty. :)
Also, JGS practicing playing the trumpet. Cuteness!

keaiclam

Post by keaiclam » Jul 23rd, '08, 08:01

Thanks for posting the images here PP, I saw those picutres and that video on another site too. She looks so pretty right there! And Jang Keun Suk :wub: Very cute indeed. He's too goodlooking haha. *spazzes*
Haven't seen KMM since Bad Family. Long hair, I almost couldnt' recognize!

Wonder how long they filmed for.

Looking forward to this! :w00t:

Puppet Princess

Post by Puppet Princess » Jul 23rd, '08, 08:18

They only started filming last week,

Puppet Princess

Post by Puppet Princess » Jul 30th, '08, 04:04

Geun Suk's promo shots...
More filming shots...

Archaenon

Post by Archaenon » Aug 1st, '08, 01:17

I've been waiting for this show since Kim Myung Min was cast in it. Great Production shots. Looks great in pre-production already.

belleza

Post by belleza » Aug 1st, '08, 06:12

Some terrible news from the set of Beethoven Virus . . . .
Lee Jia, lead actress for MBC’s upcoming classical-music-themed drama Beethoven Virus, collapsed while filming for the drama and was rushed to the emergency room on August 1.

This came after spending the last two days filming in cold water during the hot summer. While shooting at a film studio in Kyunggi-do early Friday morning, Lee Jia complained of breathing difficulty and was taken to a nearby hospital, where she was given a diagnosis suspecting meningitis (!!) and extreme hypothermia.
http://www.dramabeans.com/2008/07/anoth ... n-the-job/

keaiclam

Post by keaiclam » Aug 1st, '08, 07:48

^ I heard about that too =[

Poor Ji Ah. In the cold water for soo long. i can imagine.
Hope she gets better soon.

Can broadcasting dates be pushed back even if their set? It airs in September =o

pn0yb0i

Post by pn0yb0i » Aug 1st, '08, 07:55

This has no relation to the DDR Song Mix does it? (lol)

Archaenon

Post by Archaenon » Aug 1st, '08, 20:15

belleza wrote:Some terrible news from the set of Beethoven Virus . . . .
Lee Jia, lead actress for MBC’s upcoming classical-music-themed drama Beethoven Virus, collapsed while filming for the drama and was rushed to the emergency room on August 1.

This came after spending the last two days filming in cold water during the hot summer. While shooting at a film studio in Kyunggi-do early Friday morning, Lee Jia complained of breathing difficulty and was taken to a nearby hospital, where she was given a diagnosis suspecting meningitis (!!) and extreme hypothermia.
http://www.dramabeans.com/2008/07/anoth ... n-the-job/
D: I hope she'll be alright!

ackirom

Post by ackirom » Aug 2nd, '08, 05:38

Didn't read the article, but, meningitis?? :unsure: ...that can't be good.

belleza

Post by belleza » Aug 4th, '08, 04:30

Some behind the scenes of Beethoven Virus, including lots of footage of the Immortal Kyung Myung Min under water. (Same one that caused Ji Ah to go into the hospital?) I have to admit -- it looks pretty frigging cool.

Starting at 1:48, the essemble were playing Ennio Morricone's theme from The Mission. That's one of my favorite film scores of all time.

Archaenon

Post by Archaenon » Aug 5th, '08, 20:03

Thanks for the clip. I've watched it twice now. I'm so looking forward to this. Sadly though I'm biased because I'm a huge KMM fan. =o

belleza

Post by belleza » Aug 13th, '08, 21:45

Hmm. Apparently, Lee Ji Ah was at a fashion show on the 9th. Either it wasn't meningitis or Koreans have a really strange way of treating it. The beauty secrets of Korea are truly mysterious! ;)

At a meeting some days go, Kyung Min confirmed BV will air starting September 10. So, it looks like the show will be fine.

garnet07

Post by garnet07 » Aug 17th, '08, 06:05

Hope someone subs this when it comes out. Not much Kdrama to watch this season since Iljimae is over :cry:

belleza

Post by belleza » Sep 1st, '08, 03:32

Two Beethoven Virus Trailers:

(Du. Du hast mich!!)

Puppet Princess

Post by Puppet Princess » Sep 1st, '08, 03:47

I remember laughing a lot when I first saw the teaser trailer.
Angry German rock has to do with Korean orchestras... how? lol

belleza

Post by belleza » Sep 11th, '08, 03:38

Watching Beethoven Virus episode 1 right now. (Watching without subs, so I'm only kinda following the actual story.

This has director LJG all over the show, and *stylistically*, it blows every other K-drama else I’ve seen this year. The show itself doesn’t seem like a K-drama; it plays much like a proper Korean comedy movie, the humor is silly, very slapsticky, and there’s lots of voice-overs.

The episode has A LOT of jump cuts (and there’s a marvelous sequence where JGS’s character is listening to city noise and turning it into a kind of arrangement in his mind . . . the sequence is cut in a way that you really sense him piecing together the synchronicity of the noise.)

The underwater sequence is just marvelous, and it kinda tracks the hyperromantic, overactive imagination of the lead heroine. He uses various shots from distances to depict the stereotypical tragic girl in white over a cliff, and he cues it with classical music (Beethoven?) When she jumps in, LDG shoots it toward the surface of the water, so there’s beautifully shimmering effects around a siloutte of a “tragic girl in white.” You’ve seen this many times in movies, but never actually in a drama.

As for Lee Ji Ah’s character, it’s uhhh Sujini in leggings. (Anybody else distracted by Ji Ah’s nose?) This part SCREAMS for Lee Hana, but she seems pretty good so far. She’s very slapsticky, much like Nodame, and there’s quite a few monologues (again, like Nodame.)

xk

High Quality download available?

Post by xk » Sep 11th, '08, 23:42

Right now I am watching this drama. I love it already. This is GOOD.

:D :cheers: :salut:

But where is the Shinhwa or any other high quality version??? 800 x 450 would be nice. Anyone has this info??? Puppet Princess?..... Help..... :pale:

8)

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Sep 12th, '08, 00:07

I expected more from the PD but I still definitely don't find this as bad as X wrote in his review ( he gave the first ep a 3/10 rating).

@xk
You can find the 1.5Gb version over at aigoo.
Last edited by WroW on Sep 12th, '08, 00:09, edited 1 time in total.

Zealousy

Re: High Quality download available?

Post by Zealousy » Sep 12th, '08, 00:07

xk wrote:But where is the Shinhwa or any other high quality version??? 800 x 450 would be nice. Anyone has this info??? Puppet Princess?..... Help..... :pale:
8)
SHiNHWAs haven't been available since like May. Aigoo puts up 1.5 GB 720p you can download those?

belleza

Post by belleza » Sep 12th, '08, 00:43

I'm sure Aigoo will put up the HD versions within a week or two. Definitely by the time WithS2 builds a team to sub the show.

I expected more from the PD but I still definitely don't find this as bad as X wrote in his review
X's first impressions here.

http://twitchfilm.net/site/view/first-l ... ven-virus/

His take on Beethoven Virus doesn't really surprise me (Nodame Cantabile would have been utter torture for him :D ), but he's unusually positive about Kingdom of the Winds. I'm still not processing the possibility of KotW being even a halfway serious sageuk. ;)

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Sep 12th, '08, 02:07

belleza wrote:I'm sure Aigoo will put up the HD versions within a week or two. Definitely by the time WithS2 builds a team to sub the show.

I expected more from the PD but I still definitely don't find this as bad as X wrote in his review
X's first impressions here.

http://twitchfilm.net/site/view/first-l ... ven-virus/

His take on Beethoven Virus doesn't really surprise me (Nodame Cantabile would have been utter torture for him :D ), but he's unusually positive about Kingdom of the Winds. I'm still not processing the possibility of KotW being even a halfway serious sageuk. ;)
Well he is a great writer but one doesn't always have to agree with him. I love KotW and I like BV so I would've rated KotW 9/10 and BV 7/10 (but I don't have the saguk backround he has and for me this half hearted sakuks are already more than good enough...as long as its not HGD and co.)

xk

Post by xk » Sep 12th, '08, 02:35

WroW wrote:I expected more from the PD but I still definitely don't find this as bad as X wrote in his review ( he gave the first ep a 3/10 rating).

@xk
You can find the 1.5Gb version over at aigoo.
omg.... Found it! :lol

I owe you a ton. Thank you thank you. :lol omg... 720p version and x264(H.264 /MPEG4)??? :w00t: :w00t: ... This is gonna be the bomb....

:salut:

Zealousy wrote:
xk wrote:But where is the Shinhwa or any other high quality version??? 800 x 450 would be nice. Anyone has this info??? Puppet Princess?..... Help..... :pale:
8)
SHiNHWAs haven't been available since like May. Aigoo puts up 1.5 GB 720p you can download those?
That's good to know. Now I know. Thanks for the info. :D

neokenzo

Post by neokenzo » Sep 12th, '08, 03:59

I presume the 720p will not sync well with the normal subtitles?

belleza

Post by belleza » Sep 12th, '08, 03:59

I love KotW and I like BV so I would've rated KotW 9/10 and BV 7/10 (
Oh no, I was just really surprised and pleased about his positive response toward Kingdom of the Winds. Just very encouraging since I'm looking forward to that show too when the subs come around.
I presume the 720p will not sync well with the normal subtitles?
It's okay if you use VLC; that player lets you time the appearance of subs, so that it syncs up with the video. But they usually resync the subs anyway up to a week after they show up for Ental.

kobe23

Post by kobe23 » Sep 12th, '08, 14:35

X has always been very stingy with his ratings. He can rave on about a drama for several paragraphs and still end up giving it a 3 out of 10! I guess that's one of the many reasons why I like him even though my tastes are very different to his. His low rating for Ep 1 of BV doesn't put me off the show at all, so I'm still very much looking forward to this.

I wonder why he hasn't commented on one of the most hyped up dramas of the year -- East of Eden -- as yet. Probably bricked the TV after 15 mins? :D

belleza

Post by belleza » Sep 12th, '08, 17:41

I wonder why he hasn't commented on one of the most hyped up dramas of the year -- East of Eden -- as yet.
I would be really, really, really surprised if he ended up liking East of Eden more than the Legend. And he didn't like The Legend at all. Hee :D I enjoy reading his work, and it's good to cite it here.

Just a general observation: the funny thing about blog-critic culture is that people who dish out the snark (David Thomson especially) are usually the most really defensive when their favorite shows get blasted. They have breadth of knowledge and gilded language, but they interpret the world by confusing other people’s psychology with their own. They say they are objective and open-minded but what they think "is."

I actually thought about doing a Popseoul-influenced Drama blog. The entire site would be focused on whether actors and actresses were hot, episode to episode. We wouldn't do recaps, we wouldn't actually pay attention to the story. It would be just rants about fake noses, boob jobs, fangirl fantasies, "Who is Your Oppa!!" fantasies, and drinking games revolved around Choi Ji Woo's tears. Wait for it wait for it . . . thar she blows!!! Another shot of soju for me!!

nozomi05

Post by nozomi05 » Sep 12th, '08, 17:53

Jang Geun Suk was really good at Hwang Jin Yi. I'm looking forward to this drama. Its also nice to know that WITHS2 is planning to english sub this. I've always liked the series that S22 subs. And the PD worked on Damo which I absolutely love. This drama is looking mighty interesting!!!

Reikonan

Post by Reikonan » Sep 13th, '08, 11:56

sevenses recap of beethoven's virus episode 1 is found here. http://www.dramabeans.com/2008/09/beeth ... -episode-1

kobe23

Post by kobe23 » Sep 13th, '08, 15:55

belleza wrote:Just a general observation: the funny thing about blog-critic culture is that people who dish out the snark (David Thomson especially) are usually the most really defensive when their favorite shows get blasted. They have breadth of knowledge and gilded language, but they interpret the world by confusing other people’s psychology with their own. They say they are objective and open-minded but what they think "is."
You're quite right. Not that I know who David Thomson is, but Mister X is definitely someone who can be very defensive when his favorite show gets criticized. Duelist is the perfect example where Twitch authors Todd and Kurt both dished out negative reviews only to come under heavy fire from X.
I actually thought about doing a Popseoul-influenced Drama blog. The entire site would be focused on whether actors and actresses were hot, episode to episode.
Great idea! That blog would exceed the number of visitors from Popseoul and Dramabeans combined. :)

belleza

Post by belleza » Sep 14th, '08, 00:02

More offtopic goodness:

The debut from Kingdom of the Wind is good. It is really, really good. The opening battle scene is like a fusion of the Emperor of the Sea, and Gladiator. And it's extremely unusual for any Asian historical drama (let alone sageuk) to convey the pathos of battle before they fight. Also, the actual details about the battles are pretty realistic, certainly on par with Emperor and without the over-the-top (though thrilling in its own right) posturing of Jumong or Legend.

The revelation about King Yuri's son is not a new plot device in sageks, but the way in which it's depicted does feel like Aeschylian tragedy, at once realistic and allegorical, politically intricate (even fussily so) and yet moved from chaos, without being cheesy or pompous, down to the blood work and ornate style of the priestess. The trickiest thing in modern sageuks is to be forceful without sitting on bombast, portray evil without relying on villainy or endless audit trails of palatial intrigue. Here, the drama immediately seeps you into detente between kingdoms, and internal realpolitik, and yet the overall feeling is the threat of chaos looming over their frail, fragile union.

It's just so wonderful. The sets themselves are impressive, and the acting is -- so far -- on par with weekend sageuks, but the debut just so marvelously connects the simmering uncertainty that Jumong kinda goes over and pits you into the heart of a nation on the brink of civil war, and of cruel fates greater than the aspirations and misunderstandings of good and evil men.

And it should that MisterX's subs is really wonderful (best I've seen for a sageuk);; he does more than translate, the language itself has real ear and it hems and haws with the burly brocade of classical English.

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Sep 14th, '08, 00:44

kobe23 wrote:
Great idea! That blog would exceed the number of visitors from Popseoul and Dramabeans combined. :)
Well no need to create one, isn't there already soompi for that :fear:

xk

Post by xk » Sep 14th, '08, 05:56

Bad news. The Aigoo website is officially shutdown. No more 720p K-drama..:( No more 720p Beethoven Virus. :(

Archaenon

Post by Archaenon » Sep 15th, '08, 00:35

I didn't read back very far , so what's the reason BV isn't being uploaded here? DD is terrible for me , so I prefer torrents.
Since it's WITHS2 , I'm going to assume they will put the ep up like right before they post the subs?

WroW
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by WroW » Sep 18th, '08, 21:55

Just listened to the OST of the drama and it's pretty good...looking forward to hearing the songs in the drama.

Kathstandsalone

Post by Kathstandsalone » Sep 21st, '08, 14:22

I'm hesitating whether I should download and watch ... 'cause I'm not really a fan of k-dramas.

For those who have been following the drama, what do you like about this drama? Maybe someone can convince me :P

belleza

Post by belleza » Sep 26th, '08, 00:36

Wow, it looks like Beethoven Virus may defeat both Kingdom of the Winds (c'mon Korea, y'all KNOW that "The Dae Soo Strikes Back!!" is every bit as good as Jumong and the Sea God, give it the national drama that KotW deserves!) and Painter in the Wind. Can't say I saw that coming, but I'm happy for the cast!
I'm hesitating whether I should download and watch ... 'cause I'm not really a fan of k-dramas.
I think the show plays more like "Sujini and The Little Orchestra That Could" than really a Korean twist on Nodame. The show's humor is broad, but not nearly as much as Nodame Cantabile, and it doesn't have that stern/sweet vibe between Juri and Hiroshi. It's just not that kind of show.

Kombinatti

Post by Kombinatti » Sep 26th, '08, 01:13

belleza wrote:Wow, it looks like Beethoven Virus may defeat both Kingdom of the Winds (c'mon Korea, y'all KNOW that "The Dae Soo Strikes Back!!" is every bit as good as Jumong and the Sea God, give it the national drama that KotW deserves!) and Painter in the Wind. Can't say I saw that coming, but I'm happy for the cast!
Give it a chance. You'll gonna like it.

I think the show plays more like "Sujini and The Little Orchestra That Could" than really a Korean twist on Nodame. The show's humor is broad, but not nearly as much as Nodame Cantabile, and it doesn't have that stern/sweet vibe between Juri and Hiroshi. It's just not that kind of show.
This drama is awesome! Technically is perfect. The characters are very real and its a great history. I thought that im not going to like it because of the classical music, but it really surprises me, and i'm a big fan o rock and roll :thumleft:

WITHS2, thank you all!

xk

Post by xk » Sep 26th, '08, 04:18

Kombinatti wrote:
belleza wrote:Wow, it looks like Beethoven Virus may defeat both Kingdom of the Winds (c'mon Korea, y'all KNOW that "The Dae Soo Strikes Back!!" is every bit as good as Jumong and the Sea God, give it the national drama that KotW deserves!) and Painter in the Wind. Can't say I saw that coming, but I'm happy for the cast!
Give it a chance. You'll gonna like it.

This drama is awesome! Technically is perfect. The characters are very real and its a great history. I thought that im not going to like it because of the classical music, but it really surprises me, and i'm a big fan o rock and roll :thumleft:

WITHS2, thank you all!
You nailed it good. The keyword "characters", "very real". Yup, it's very real, not like Nodame Cantabile J-drama. It rapes Nodame. Beats Kingdom of the Wind. Ohhhhhhhh..... I don't know about Sea God.... that's a world-class... my favorite. I still say Beethoven edges out. EVERY SINGLE EPISODE is so damn good. I felt 1 hr isn't enough for each show. It went so fast like in minutes. I wish it was 3 hrs long each episode.
:salut:

Last edited by xk on Oct 7th, '08, 02:29, edited 1 time in total.

xk

Post by xk » Sep 26th, '08, 14:17

^ Hope MBC is reading this and learn something from me. They are so dumb.... It would've been SUPER if KBS took this project instead of MBC.

lazyalexa

Post by lazyalexa » Sep 29th, '08, 05:14

The only kdrama Im currently watching...Don't know if it'll stay as interesting, but the concept of perfection and stubborness makes the drama enjoyable to me.

gerald_tot

Post by gerald_tot » Sep 29th, '08, 10:11

just finished episode 1. very nice and very promising
can't wait to have more free tiem to watch this

xk

Post by xk » Oct 4th, '08, 03:38

I took pictures (not the screenshots) of the drama Beethoven Virus here--> http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showthre ... st14797464

PQ wise, so-so.

Storyline wise, superb. Best one I have seen so far. I just got through watching EP7.

xk

Post by xk » Oct 6th, '08, 22:21

omg..... Episode 8 is uber impressive. :blink

This is the best drama so far.

PQ in EP 8 has improved a little. Some updated pics here ---> http://www.avsforum.com/avs-vb/showpost ... tcount=904

And I love this review about the drama. Read here. --->>> http://blue.white.lv/blog/?p=1478

aishii

Post by aishii » Oct 6th, '08, 22:37

i saw a piece of the 1st episode and tought it was intresting..
i might continue with it ^_^

situkwokhan

Post by situkwokhan » Nov 16th, '08, 23:28

indeed this drama is so inspiring and touching. personally i thought it will inspire me and touch me more than anyone because i too play the trumpet and violin but after i continue writing i realised it so surreal.Somehow I cried every single esps HAHAHA

The fact that the conductor really cares about his players and the conflict he fought with himself to give in to this "new" self is worth watching.Moreover the struggles Ru Mi Faces with BOTH Gun Woo is totally cool.[Though I hope the director didn't want to film it this way!]

I'm very excitied to watch more and can't wait for the next few esps n subs!!! :)

PS:they have changed it to 19 esps alrdy if i am not wrong instead of 16

sharangeo

Post by sharangeo » Dec 16th, '08, 00:05

i'm gonna watch it next month...really like beethoven instrument in this drama
moreover the actrees is very beautiful ........i lke korea ajaaaa!

beertax

Post by beertax » Jan 6th, '09, 20:01

this is one of the rare kdramas which could play to a universal audience instead of just a local native one. A very powerful character study. It's a bit silly but it's comparable to Ayn Rand's The Fountainhead.

piano_lady

Post by piano_lady » Apr 1st, '09, 10:37

hi everyone!

just wanna invite all Kim Myung Min (Kang Mae :wub: ) fans to join us in the first ever international fanclub of Kim Myung Min!

the website (http://www.myungmininternational.com/) is still under construction but you could already apply for free membership and join us in the forums: http://forum.myungmininternational.com/

see you around!

thanks!

caramelchampagne

BEETHOVEN SYMPHONY BEETHOVEN VIRUS

Post by caramelchampagne » Jan 9th, '10, 06:27

hi plz i need help guys i just finished watching beethoven virus :cheers: it was awesome but i need huge fav if any one knows where i can get the ost tribute to beethoven symphonies that was played in this series
or even knew the name of these symphonies i will be more than grateful specialy the last symphony they played in the final epi 18 the last one with the couras
Last edited by caramelchampagne on Jan 9th, '10, 07:00, edited 2 times in total.

caramelchampagne

Post by caramelchampagne » Jan 9th, '10, 06:32

even if u don't know all the titles of symphony just mention what u know
if there is any site listed these symphonies that was played in the series plz tell me thanxxxxxxxxxxxx

Issy

Post by Issy » Jan 9th, '10, 17:24

caramelchampagne wrote:even if u don't know all the titles of symphony just mention what u know
if there is any site listed these symphonies that was played in the series plz tell me thanxxxxxxxxxxxx
have you tired BV OST? i think there are 3 OST is out and 2 of them got all the ones played in the drama.

caramelchampagne

Post by caramelchampagne » Jan 10th, '10, 00:01

i already checked issy but i didn't found ost tribut to beethoven music that was played in the series but thanx dear for replying

RainSprite

Post by RainSprite » Mar 16th, '11, 04:22

I'm currently watching this drama and I was wondering about a song played in the second episode.

The maestro wants trumpet player to be extra quiet while he's on the second floor, and as the trumpet player gets annoyed by that, he puts on a rock song with such high volume and even the dog gets annoyed. Anyone know what that rock song's name is?

Orion1986

Post by Orion1986 » Mar 16th, '11, 04:31

I liked it too and googled the lyrics.

It's called "Stand Up" and it's by band Adema. It's in their 2003 album called "Unstable"

Here's the song. On a Sims 2 video. Lol.

I was looking for the version of Allegri's Miserere playing when maestro Kang found the notes on it. Episode 7, I think. Never did find it. Not in any osts... Damn, that was fine too...

RainSprite

Post by RainSprite » Mar 16th, '11, 05:28

Oh yay :) Thank you!