Miura Haruma

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
Elien

Post by Elien » Jul 17th, '08, 15:29

zvemi: nazdárek čecháčku XD That makes us two Haruma fangirls in czech already, yay!!

Zvemi

Post by Zvemi » Jul 17th, '08, 15:37

Elien wrote:zvemi: nazdárek čecháčku XD That makes us two Haruma fangirls in czech already, yay!!
tsss, čistá morava :P

Elien

Post by Elien » Jul 17th, '08, 15:39

ještě líp XD štatl rulezz!!

Zvemi

Post by Zvemi » Jul 17th, '08, 16:13

mmm... nedaleko :wink: ale i tak tam jsem každý den :-)

sorry guys, looks like we're taking over.. :D

daisyamapi

Post by daisyamapi » Jul 18th, '08, 14:24

whoa cute boy!..i've look him in bnbou danshi n gokusen....

honeyiceblend

Post by honeyiceblend » Jul 18th, '08, 14:32

daisyamapi wrote:whoa cute boy!..i've look him in bnbou danshi n gokusen....
Crap, I stopped watching BD already. :( It was a really boring and not concrete storyline. :|
I just skipped the parts and watched Haruma only. Rofl. XD

pwincessYYS

Post by pwincessYYS » Jul 19th, '08, 03:19

lol me too..
oh well it makes me giggle watching how shy he is ^^
and cute hehehhe
ughhhh there hasnt been much haruma news for awhile..
=[[[

daydreamsindecember

Post by daydreamsindecember » Jul 19th, '08, 17:24

TBS
○土8「BLOODY MONDAY」原作龍門諒 D平野俊一
 三浦春馬
I posted this over at the LJ community, but for the benefit of those who are not members -

Since sources put 「BLOODY MONDAY」's author as 龍門諒 (who is Ryuumon Ryou), then the series will be an adaptation from the manga of the same name .

It tells the story of a virus deal clinched in Russia on Christmas eve. Purpose: unknown. Two clues: a mysterious lady "Maya", one of the gangsters, and "Bloody Monday", the keyword for the project.

After a mysterious virus kills off a segment of the Russian population, Fujimaru Takagi (a 2nd year high school student and a member of the Newspaper Club) has been recruited by the Public Security Intelligence Agency (PSIA) to find out what happened in Russia when Third-I PSIA agents had recovered an unknown memory stick containing files of the incident. Unknown to everyone (but a few), he is also Falcon, a hacker prodigy who hacks into corrupt people's computers and brings their crimes to light.

With his father accused of murdering his superior, Fujimaru is driven by the quest to find out the truth behind Bloody Monday.

Zvemi

Post by Zvemi » Jul 19th, '08, 19:25

sounds lame :cry:

pwincessYYS

Post by pwincessYYS » Jul 20th, '08, 02:29

i read it at the haruma community..

i think it sounds good!!
hope it will be confirmed !
id love to see haruma play a role like that ..
even if the drama doesnt end up that great we'll at least still get to see haruma ne?

^^
thankyou for the info !!

honeyiceblend

Post by honeyiceblend » Jul 20th, '08, 06:25

I just read it too! And I'm about to post this up. Hehehe. XD

I was hoping it to be confirmed too! I wasn't really into this kind of dramas. But if Haru is in it, I will be watching! :P

honeyiceblend

Post by honeyiceblend » Jul 20th, '08, 06:25

I was hoping it to be confirmed too! I wasn't really into this kind of dramas. But if Haru is in it, I will be watching! :P

honeyiceblend

Post by honeyiceblend » Jul 20th, '08, 06:29

daydreamsindecember

Post by daydreamsindecember » Jul 20th, '08, 08:07

Since Haruma has already played the typical romantic sob-fest male lead, I'm all for him branching out into other diverse roles. Besides, I've read a fair bit of the manga and Fujimaru Takagi seems to be a pretty cool dude with red hair. If Haru is Takagi, then we get to see Haru with red hair! :w000t:

daydreamsindecember

Post by daydreamsindecember » Jul 20th, '08, 08:08

Since Haruma has already played the typical romantic sob-fest male lead, I'm all for him branching out into other diverse roles. Besides, I've read a fair bit of the manga and Fujimaru Takagi seems to be a pretty cool dude with red hair. If Haru is Takagi, then we get to see Haru with red hair! :w000t:

honeyiceblend

Post by honeyiceblend » Jul 20th, '08, 08:31

YES! RED HAIR!
That will be so hawwety!

I want him to branch out into different roles. He had acted someone romantic, shy etc. He should go for something different. XD

frogdick8

Post by frogdick8 » Jul 20th, '08, 13:42

Haru with red hair?
that will be a full set :lol
great.i cant wait :whistling:

frogdick8

Post by frogdick8 » Jul 20th, '08, 13:44

Haru with red hair?

frogdick8

Post by frogdick8 » Jul 20th, '08, 14:34

Haru with red hair?

frogdick8

Post by frogdick8 » Jul 20th, '08, 16:05

Haru with red hair?

cakeaway

Post by cakeaway » Jul 20th, '08, 17:43

haruma with red haiiir?!?!?!

*SQUEEEALLL!!!!!*

YMM

Post by YMM » Jul 21st, '08, 02:48

Hi Guys!

I am new in this thread. I just recent fall in love with Miura!!..I think he is so cute...and ahh..he seems so down to earth. I want to know everything about him...but when I google...him I barely find anything on him. Is he just recently famous?...Because I started to like him when I watched " Sky Of Love " ..I think he is really cool and sweet in that movie. Heheh ^^~ I really want to know more about him...do you guys know where I can find more info about him...or like his interview...so I can get to know more about him?...I watch some recent interview..but they were all in japanese...so I can't really understand a thing..but I bet with the help of you guys...I will know more about him for sure ^^~

I LOVE MIURA!!...^^~..hhehehhe...btw..nice to meet you guys! ^^

Sapporo Girl

Post by Sapporo Girl » Jul 21st, '08, 04:05

Hey there!!!

I've seen these rumors, too! Wow! I love these kinds of dramas and taking on a role like this will elevate Haruma even more!!! I'll definitely be posting your findings in my journal and let's speculate this until confirmation! While I appreciate Haruma's prettiness, only intelligent roles will set him free!!! I'm so happy for him! I never want him to be in the category of "all looks and questionable talent."

Banzai! Banzai! Banzai! I love suspense thrillers. I will definitely translate this drama! There's no way I can turn my back on a Haruma starring role. My family and friends have been forewarned.

One thing I find curious though is why they list it as 土8 because that implies Saturday at 8 a.m. not 20:00. Interesting.

Thank you for the extended rumor note!

daydreamsindecember wrote:
TBS
○土8「BLOODY MONDAY」原作龍門諒 D平野俊一
 三浦春馬
I posted this over at the LJ community, but for the benefit of those who are not members -

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jul 21st, '08, 15:54

woot! BLODDY MONDAY!
i'll try to find more info about it ^_^

YAY! im back ♥

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Jul 21st, '08, 16:04

Shoonie OKAIRIIIIII ♥♥♥♥

pwincessYYS

Post by pwincessYYS » Jul 21st, '08, 16:52

haru-chan with red hair...... HOT!!!!!
lol
hehehe
im getting more excited about this drama than gokusen movie ^^
but it doesnt hurt if both are confirmed !
hehehehe

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jul 21st, '08, 17:38

red hair LOL
i wanna see that XD
im excited about both!
and im 100% the movie is gonna be confirmed soon! ♥

Sapporo Girl

Post by Sapporo Girl » Jul 22nd, '08, 03:51

As best I can tell, these people have never been wrong about the upcoming schedules. Check here

Bloody Monday and Haruma are listed for 20:00 Saturday nights (which is a horrible time schedule unless they are trying to reach pre-teens) On a positive note, TBS generally produces quality shows and advertisers seldom care about the ratings. Rookies isn't getting the ratings, but they've got some of the biggest and the best sponsors.

daydreamsindecember

Post by daydreamsindecember » Jul 22nd, '08, 06:17

8pm on Saturday nights? They should have more faith in the boy and put him in prime time...oh well, never mind, his time will come!

Sapporo Girl

Post by Sapporo Girl » Jul 22nd, '08, 09:14

daydreamsindecember wrote:8pm on Saturday nights? They should have more faith in the boy and put him in prime time...oh well, never mind, his time will come!
The last time he was in prime time, his character knocked up an underdeveloped girl. :whistling: There is one more thing to consider though. He's only 18 and he's getting a starring role -- in a TBS drama at that. It's extremely rare for a young man although it's very common for a 13 or 14-year-old girl.

I'm looking forward to seeing him as a genius in a spy suspense thriller! Nicely done!!!

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Jul 22nd, '08, 09:19

Sapporo Girl wrote:
daydreamsindecember wrote:8pm on Saturday nights? They should have more faith in the boy and put him in prime time...oh well, never mind, his time will come!
The last time he was in prime time, his character knocked up an underdeveloped girl. :whistling: There is one more thing to consider though. He's only 18 and he's getting a starring role -- in a TBS drama at that. It's extremely rare for a young man although it's very common for a 13 or 14-year-old girl.

I'm looking forward to seeing him as a genius in a spy suspense thriller! Nicely done!!!
XDDD ok that was funny =D~~~ but 14 sai was good, matter of fact Im rewatching it atm for the 2nd time XDD~~~ I just have too ^^

Sapporo Girl

Post by Sapporo Girl » Jul 22nd, '08, 09:58

LeckerSchmecker wrote:XDDD ok that was funny =D~~~ but 14 sai was good, matter of fact Im rewatching it atm for the 2nd time XDD~~~ I just have too ^^
I loved Kiri-chan! I don't care what the haters say! I thought he was an amazing character for Haruma. Not only that, but I loved the story and Shida Mirai is my favorite elf. Anyway...only a fool would claim that love could be dictated solely by age. I mean, how many times have you ever witnessed a couple growing closer emotionally and falling in love while they were physically separated?I love that drama!!

It's funny. Last night, when I was watching Taiyo to Umi no Kyoshitsu, I kept thinking that Yamamoto Yusuke's character should have been Haruma's. Then at the end, it hinted that maybe he'd impregnated a girl. Then I realized that if Haruma had taken this role, he would have been a teenage father THRICE!!! What an accomplishment for a virgin boy! :clap:

Hmm...I should be working...not indulging in Haruma... ciao!

kandysakura

Post by kandysakura » Jul 22nd, '08, 23:53

14 sai no ha ha was pretty amazing in my opinion.
but because i saw that, koizora didnt have as big of an impact on me as people said it would.
that could also be because i was watching Last Friends at that time, and that drama was pretty intense in itself.

though there was also the problem that it felt like haruma was just repeating his character. like when yui told haruma she was pregnant, i was thinking... haruma, you did it again... when will you learn...lol
i think ive seen to many "cool/delinquent" type versions of haruma...
i want to see him do either a silly/funny kind of character!

Rori

Post by Rori » Jul 22nd, '08, 23:57

kandysakura wrote:though there was also the problem that it felt like haruma was just repeating his character. like when yui told haruma she was pregnant, i was thinking... haruma, you did it again... when will you learn...lol
Never seen 14 Sai no Haha but this made me laugh. :lol
kandysakura wrote:i think ive seen to many "cool/delinquent" type versions of haruma...
i want to see him do either a silly/funny kind of character!

I would say his character in Binbo Danshi was a pretty silly character. And so adorable. First time I ever saw Haruma. Loved him there and then~~~ :wub:

kandysakura

Post by kandysakura » Jul 23rd, '08, 00:36

Rori wrote: I would say his character in Binbo Danshi was a pretty silly character. And so adorable. First time I ever saw Haruma. Loved him there and then~~~ :wub:
i actually didnt see enough of BD to know. i tried watching epi 1, and i lasted up till the point that he started putting up newspapers as curtains...
some people tell me it was a repetitive drama that didnt have much of a plotline so i never really thought of continuing... xP

daydreamsindecember

Post by daydreamsindecember » Jul 23rd, '08, 05:06

The thing about Fujimaru Takagi being such an intriguing character in Bloody Monday is that he can be pretty childish and quite a perv (he gawks openly at booming breasts and underwear :roll ). On the other hand, he's fiercely loyal to his friends/family and really vigilant about upholding justice as the hacker prodigy.

LeckerSchmecker

Post by LeckerSchmecker » Jul 23rd, '08, 09:09

kandysakura wrote:
Rori wrote: I would say his character in Binbo Danshi was a pretty silly character. And so adorable. First time I ever saw Haruma. Loved him there and then~~~ :wub:
i actually didnt see enough of BD to know. i tried watching epi 1, and i lasted up till the point that he started putting up newspapers as curtains...
some people tell me it was a repetitive drama that didnt have much of a plotline so i never really thought of continuing... xP
same same I dled the first 4 epis and thoguht of watching it... but after 2 I just plain stoped~~~ Shun was funny, Haruma was cute... but I couldnt continue watching it... maybe I will someday xDDDD. I havent even watched Gokusen till the end... I should someday but yeah XDDD

Sapporo Girl

Post by Sapporo Girl » Jul 23rd, '08, 10:22

daydreamsindecember wrote:The thing about Fujimaru Takagi being such an intriguing character in Bloody Monday is that he can be pretty childish and quite a perv (he gawks openly at booming breasts and underwear :roll ). On the other hand, he's fiercely loyal to his friends/family and really vigilant about upholding justice as the hacker prodigy.
Oh, I think I love him already! You know me, I live for the diversity of Haruma's roles and the more off the cuff they are, the better. Really, it would be awful if he just ended up being one of those soft pretty boys who would whine if he broke a nail. I really DON'T want the Brash Brats hiatus to end. He wanted to go solo and I completely understand WHY. Bring on the pervert.

Earlier, someone mentioned that she'd seen Haruma in too many cool/delinquent roles, but I don't see it like that. Of course, I recognize that I'm a dewy-eyed fangirl, so I thought it was best that I check myself.

Jotaro (Musashi) - a proud, spirited, loyal disciple who followed his master around Japan on foot. He even promised to become strong enough to come back to free a tiny little maiden from "slavery." Quite a huge promise for a 12-year-old. Delinquent? No.

Shiro Kihara (Children) - A wealthy child whose parents had little or no time for him. As a result, he kidnapped himself and adopted a burglar as his father. For some reason, Haruma was amazingly funny in this...whether it was meant to be that way or not, is unclear. Delinquent? Cool? Not a chance. D, this is the answer to the quiz in my LJ.

Taiyo (Catch a Wave) - good friend and surfer...saved the damsel in distress. Rebel? Nope.

Yutaka (Unfair) - coin locker baby, loyal friend...killer. Some would argue those folks needed killing.

Izumu (Akihabara@deep) - genius, enrolled in MIT, wealthy. Hardly a bad boy.

Satoshi (14 sai no haha) - wealthy, well-educated, well-bred...knocked up his little friend and realized too late he wasn't old enough to take care of his mistake. Delinquent? No....this happens to adult men all the time and most of them walk away and never look back.

Name?! (Komyo ga Tsuji) - He was a priest!!!

Hiro (Koizora) - a true free spirit...knocked up his girlfriend and died. Delinquent? Only if you define delinquency as a person with blond hair who sometimes skips school and makes out with his girlfriend in the libary.

Yusuke (Naoko) - a gifted runner who learned that with gifts come responsibility. He didn't win the big race with his feet. It was won with friendship and love. Cool? Rebellious? Nah.

Noto - (Negative Happy Chainsaw Edge) another blond, the life of the party, defender of female virtue... beloved by his classmates and homeroom teacher, rode a motorcyle....dead. Okay, so he didn't something else, too...

Shiraishi (Binbo Danshi) - a geek and a nerd who sacrificed his own life to try to save his family. Hardly a naughty boy.

Ren (Gokusen) - definitely one of Bebe's kids although he has a good heart. Let's call him Total Delinquent just for the fun of it.

Boy, Haruma sure has done a lot in his 18 years and this is only roughly half of his 11 years of acting experience!!!

Oh, as for Binbo Danshi. Seeing as Shiraishi had an independent plot, one can easily skip through the parts that don't feature him and enjoy this nerdy performance.

I'm just saying...

pwincessYYS

Post by pwincessYYS » Jul 23rd, '08, 10:51

heheh wowww ..
that was a lot of info .. so we've come to the conculsion he hasnt starred in many delinquent roles?
lol

BLOODY MONDAY!!!
yayyyy we get to see more haruma ^^
cant wait xD it sounds interesting !!

daydreamsindecember

Post by daydreamsindecember » Jul 23rd, '08, 11:27

Sapporo Girl wrote: Shiro Kihara (Children) - A wealthy child whose parents had little or no time for him. As a result, he kidnapped himself and adopted a burglar as his father. For some reason, Haruma was amazingly funny in this...whether it was meant to be that way or not, is unclear. Delinquent? Cool? Not a chance. D, this is the answer to the quiz in my LJ.
You've watched practically every single thing that he's featured in, haven't you? :foot:
Looking at his portfolio, anybody who says Haruma cannot act should be bound, gagged, and tickled without mercy with a feather!!!
Now you've made me wanna watch Children just to see how funny it is. Kidnapped himself?! I want!

p.s: Fujimaru uses watching porn as a cover when he's doing work as Falcon. Keeps any prying eyes and mouths shut.

Sapporo Girl

Post by Sapporo Girl » Jul 24th, '08, 01:04

Edit: Oi! Is it true that Sato Takeru will be in Bloody Monday, too? Now...he's legal and HOT!!! He almost made me watch Rookies...almost. Haruma and Takeru...it's almost too much for my fangirl heart!

@pwincessYYS
Let's take a vote and decide unless this evidence is convincing enough!!! :w000t:

@daydreamsindecember
Looking at his portfolio, anybody who says Haruma cannot act should be bound, gagged, and tickled without mercy with a feather!!!
Do you know how the adults in Charlie Brown always say "blah, blah, blah, blah...?" That's the way I hear/read naysayers. So yes...I'm a tad bit obsessive about him! I'm as hooked on him as others are on phonics and as he is on Yuzu.

Children is on this site. I don't think it downloads completely, but it plays in VLC as is.
Haruma always says that Gokusen was his first adult role and he's been so pleased about it. Falcon might truly take him across the line. Haruma = Love

All right...returning to adult mode now.

daydreamsindecember

Post by daydreamsindecember » Jul 26th, '08, 17:16

Sapporo Girl wrote:Edit: Oi! Is it true that Sato Takeru will be in Bloody Monday, too? Now...he's legal and HOT!!! He almost made me watch Rookies...almost. Haruma and Takeru...it's almost too much for my fangirl heart!
Where did you hear that from? Not sure 'bout that, but Sato Takeru's pretty hot. Nice!

Anyway ladies, just to let you know Haruma's in the September issue of both Popolo and Junon....

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jul 27th, '08, 03:02

wow seto takeru?? cool!
maybe they will work together.. i remember seto mentioning haruma on his blog

capricorngal

Post by capricorngal » Jul 27th, '08, 03:57

Based on what I have seen, I rather like Miura Haruma....I like Kazama Ren the role in particular. I think this boy has potential to be big, one of the most outstanding actors from the new generation in my opinion.

Sapporo Girl

Post by Sapporo Girl » Jul 28th, '08, 08:42

Where did you hear that from? Not sure 'bout that, but Sato Takeru's pretty hot. Nice!
This rumor is prevalent in Japanese fangirl/fanboy blogs. Look up 佐藤健 and Bloody Monday. Info should appear. Since most people are asking the same question, it's as much a rumor as the drama itself. I suppose it really would be easier to just go and ask someone at TBS. Then again maybe they don't want this drama to overshadow Koizora, thus, it makes sense for them to not discuss it publicly.

Anyway, Haruma's core Japanese fans are eating this drama rumor up. If TBS hasn't approached him, then maybe they'd better.

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jul 28th, '08, 17:10

it should be on 2ch.net huh?
i checked last night but there wasnt anything new :(

Sapporo Girl

Post by Sapporo Girl » Jul 29th, '08, 03:42

kozumifan wrote:it should be on 2ch.net huh?
i checked last night but there wasnt anything new :(
I always read private blogs or wherever the search engine takes me. I've probably seen 2ch.net, but didn't recognize it. I don't keep histories or cookies for security reasons, so it's always difficult for me to retrace my steps online. I'll check out that site, too.

All in all, I just want it confirmed that Haruma is in *a* drama...any drama!!! :D

cakeaway

Post by cakeaway » Jul 29th, '08, 05:10

OH MY GOD SATO TAKERU IN THE DRAMA AS WELL!? that's be so awesome!!

they're like best friends too! their chemistry should be pretty good!

I CAN"T WAIT FOR THE DRAMA

btw.. anybody know if there's a main girl character?

IMO i think him and Gaki were cute..

honeyiceblend

Post by honeyiceblend » Jul 29th, '08, 14:18

I WANT IT TO BE CONFIRMED TOO!

If only it's confirmed, I could be REALLY REALLY happy over it. XD

But hey, sorry for being really slow here . Who is Sato Takeru? Sounds familiar yet not. ><

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jul 29th, '08, 23:36

he's in ROOKIES
i've never seen any of his dramas before
but he's cute LOL

meoinkie2

Post by meoinkie2 » Jul 30th, '08, 11:41

regarding Bloody Monday, it's already been confirmed that it will be turned into a drama, apparently by TBS.. but no info on the cast yet..

Sapporo Girl

Post by Sapporo Girl » Jul 31st, '08, 04:49

meoinkie2 wrote:regarding Bloody Monday, it's already been confirmed that it will be turned into a drama, apparently by TBS.. but no info on the cast yet..
Thanks! I've read this statement on a couple of sites, too.

"Kodansha's web page also confirmed that Ryō Ryūmon and Kōji Megumi's Bloody Monday suspense manga will be adapted into a television drama. In the story, Fujimaru Takagi, a high school sophomore and genius white-hat hacker, tries to clear his father's name by tracking down the "Bloody Monday" terrorist conspiracy. The key is a mysterious woman named Maya who is linked with a deadly Russian weapons-grade virus. The manga has been running in Weekly Shonen Magazine since the spring of 2007. No release date has been confirmed, but the drama will air on Tokyo's TBS station and related affiliates."

pwincessYYS

Post by pwincessYYS » Jul 31st, '08, 08:40

omg cooolll!!!
its been confirmed YAY!!
i love the sound of this drama!!!
^^
so excited right now!!

daydreamsindecember

Post by daydreamsindecember » Jul 31st, '08, 12:49

And now, all that's left is just for TBS to say, "Miura Haruma will play the lead role in Bloody Monday." :whistling:

p.s: I've read in some japanese blogs today that it has been Haruma-confirmed. I'm not sure if it is truely so or just speculation still...

Sapporo Girl

Post by Sapporo Girl » Aug 1st, '08, 04:49

daydreamsindecember wrote:And now, all that's left is just for TBS to say, "Miura Haruma will play the lead role in Bloody Monday." :whistling:

p.s: I've read in some japanese blogs today that it has been Haruma-confirmed. I'm not sure if it is truely so or just speculation still...
With all the rumors, it's difficult to believe it isn't true. I think TBS is probably holding back because they haven't yet fully promoted Koizora. It's five episodes behind some of the other dramas, plus there's the entire Olympics to wade through.

It's unthinkable that Haruma won't be in a fall drama! Unthinkable!

meoinkie2

Post by meoinkie2 » Aug 1st, '08, 06:26

posting some scans..

credits: baidu

POPOLO sept.

MYOJO sept.

pwincessYYS

Post by pwincessYYS » Aug 1st, '08, 14:00

ive already got them ^^
but his such a kawaii otokonoko ne~!!
lol
*drooollllinggg*

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Aug 1st, '08, 18:18

i wanna play soccer with him!
i think im good at it LOL
aww he's so cute <33

pwincessYYS

Post by pwincessYYS » Aug 2nd, '08, 00:40

NAOKO IS OUT AT HARUMA COMMUNITY LJ!!!!!
:wub:
ssooooooo excited lol
its raw though but worth the download!!!
OMG OMG OMG :w000t:
im spazzing so much right now !!!!!!

haruma in shorts heheheheh :mrgreen:

Sapporo Girl

Post by Sapporo Girl » Aug 2nd, '08, 14:33

I just saw the drama, Koizora, a couple of hours ago. As expected, it was a good quality TBS drama. I didn't have any issues with the boy not being Haruma. For the most part, I was quite pleased he wasn't. Haruma has grown beyond this kind of role. He's better off doing something else. Still, I liked the drama boy because he clearly didn't try to exceed what he could do. I liked the girl much better though. I liked that she wasn't over exaggerated and she's showing a different side of Mika. She's the same, yet different.

The thing that interested me the most was TBS's Do-Hatchi campaign (Saturday @8). It appears that they are investing a great deal in this time slot and that made me thrilled that Haruma might be in Bloody Monday in this time slot. Wow!!!!

pwincessYYS

Post by pwincessYYS » Aug 2nd, '08, 14:38

OMG is koizora drama airing already?!
im not sure if ill watch ..
but whenever i say that i always do ..
i hope it doesnt ruin the movie for me ... =[[

haru-chan <3

Sapporo Girl

Post by Sapporo Girl » Aug 3rd, '08, 03:08

@pwincessYYS

I never think of a movie and a drama as the same. The atmosphere is completely different because the dramas have more depth or at least, more details. I'm a detail-oriented person, so I was pleased. By using the same director and production crew, it definitely maintained the Koizora feel and it's wonderful. All in all, I truly believe Haruma is better off NOT being cast in this role because he's been there and done that.

I hope you'll like it if you get around to watching it. Thankfully, it doesn't conflict with anything Haruma is doing.

daydreamsindecember

Post by daydreamsindecember » Aug 3rd, '08, 08:57

Don't know about the rest, but I'm actually raring to watch the drama and I even think I might like it more than the movie. Earlier on, I had the same doubts about Koji Seto's Hiro and how it would clash with Haruma's Hiro that we're so fond of but I think both represent different sides to the same Hiro, so there's no cause for comparison (even if inevitable). I don't think Koji's Hiro will be like Haruma's Hiro so we don't have to worry about Koji spoiling the character or anything. Besides, Hiro wasn't Haruma's best work (although signature) so I'm not too worried about somebody else sharing credit. I would be more bothered if there was another Kazama (Gokusen) or Shiraishi (Binbo Danshi). :fear:

On a side note, it'd totally be weird for the movie cast to reprise their roles, really. I don't see how they can start all over and then go through the story again, this time in detail. That would be tiring for the viewers....I'd think part of the anticipation that viewers have for the drama stems from the all new cast.

pwincessYYS

Post by pwincessYYS » Aug 3rd, '08, 10:28

hmmm yeh i think i will watch it cos i love the story but ill wait until its subbed...
i guess im just still in the koizora = haruma stage..

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Aug 3rd, '08, 12:23

im deffinitely watcxhing the drama, just because it's koizora..
dramas and movies tend to be different in a way r another anyways ^_^

missk-rOo

Post by missk-rOo » Aug 3rd, '08, 20:22

I think I'll watch...
I'm kind of curious and I think I'll want to compare Haruma's Hiro and Seto's Hiro...

Anyway the story is great (sad though) so I think it still will be a good work

Wait for the subs though...

daydreamsindecember

Post by daydreamsindecember » Aug 4th, '08, 13:29

I've watched the pilot episode and I quite like it. No doubt the premise of the story is the same, but detail-wise there is modification as to how they met, how she fell for him, their first kiss, etc. I shan't divulge too much, but for those who worry about how the drama would compare, it is different from the movie as well as the original novel. And the change is, I would say, refreshing. Even the main characters (i.e Mika, Hiro, Aya, & Nozomu) though they have the same name, each of them are different in their own way. What I especially like is how the team kept the classic scenes from the movie exclusive (like the rainbow) and put in new classic scenes for the drama. I think they have managed to bring out the same essence on one hand and keeping the drama as a non-copy on the other.

And yes, the two Hiros are different, definitely. I'm still figuring out in what way though...

amtee

Post by amtee » Aug 5th, '08, 01:43

I was wondering if there's a translated version of the book in English?

daydreamsindecember

Post by daydreamsindecember » Aug 5th, '08, 16:22

The latest on Bloody Monday - the drama is likely to take over from Koizora.

Sapporo Girl

Post by Sapporo Girl » Aug 6th, '08, 00:35

daydreamsindecember wrote:The latest on Bloody Monday - the drama is likely to take over from Koizora.
Unfortunately, this is a HORRIBLE time slot and the only one available. Last week Koizora fell victim to fireworks, summer festivals and a couple of other things. Plus, teenagers and young housewives have better things to do Saturdays @ 20:00. Let's hope Haruma's bright-shiny-newness is enough to keep women at home. Men should be interested in Bloody Monday for the geek angle and potentially a Russian woman, but it's just too early.

Maybe they should advertise him while he's in that bath tub. How cute!!! :wub: He is just so darned adorable!!!!!!!! :w000t:

Haruma = :heart:

daydreamsindecember

Post by daydreamsindecember » Aug 6th, '08, 05:54

Sapporo Girl wrote: Maybe they should advertise him while he's in that bath tub. How cute!!! :wub: He is just so darned adorable!!!!!!!! :w000t:
Haruma = :heart:
That would not be advisable for he will be too much to handle!!! :goggle:

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Aug 6th, '08, 20:37

HAHA! you guys are funny XD

the Koizora drama is waay different from the movie..
i still liked it..

Yoshimi[FIN]

Post by Yoshimi[FIN] » Aug 6th, '08, 20:39

Waah... T__T
I feel so outsider since I haven't even watched Koizora yet. == I really want to see the movie... And will once I buy it.
-nod-
:3

I am sure the drama is good as well though and I want to watch it also ^^

Sapporo Girl

Post by Sapporo Girl » Aug 7th, '08, 03:49

daydreamsindecember wrote:That would not be advisable for he will be too much to handle!!! :goggle:
The other day I was in the grocery store and a picture of Haruma caught my eye so I decided to venture over to the magazine rack because I just can't resist him. I picked up every magazine with his name on it (around 6) and scanned them. Well, it caused quite a ruckus because I'm such an obvious gaijin and I must have been wearing my "Haruma is so frakking adorable smile" because several people stopped to watch me. I dropped the magazines and scurried away as fast as I could. As I did, one of them picked up the stack and said in a loud voice (in Japanese), "She was looking at Miura-kun's pictures."

I knew there was a reason I never bought those magazines. I'm so relieved it wasn't a local store because they'd tell everyone they knew.

BTW, I'm finally free! I'm off to Shibuya this weekend and I'll "search" for Haruma when time permits. After Obon (middle of next week), I'll definitely start posting useless prattle in my journal.

Haruma = :wub: :heart: :w00t:

daydreamsindecember

Post by daydreamsindecember » Aug 7th, '08, 04:20

I do the same dramatic thing whenever I step near the japanese magazines rack at Kinokuniya. I will lapse into a mental state where I will start scanning crazily all the mags for cover mentions/pictures of Haruma. The only sad thing is that they are all wrapped and it kills me to wonder what kind of goodies are in there....japanese mags are very expensive in Singapore. :pale: