[Discussion] Seigi no Mikata (2008)

Discuss Japanese drama series here.
Kivaz

[Discussion] Seigi no Mikata (2008)

Post by Kivaz » Jul 26th, '08, 19:48

http://wiki.d-addicts.com/Seigi_no_Mikata_%282008%29

Synopsis
15-year-old Yoko, a young girl who is constantly tormented by her self-centered and devilish older sister Makiko, who works for a government office after having graduated from a famous university. But despite her ill nature, Makiko's actions tend to somehow make things better for those around her, causing others to praise her as an "ally of justice."

Cast
Shida Mirai as Nakata Yoko
Yamada Yu as Nakata Makiko
Natsui Runa as young Makiko
Mukai Osamu as Yoshikawa Naoki
Hongo Kanata as Okamoto Riku
Takizawa Saori as Yamashita Midori
Irie Jingi as Komori Taichi (Jyanbo)
Nishiuchi Mariya (西内まりや) as Moriyama Chika
Nakamura Shizuka (中村静香) as Komatsu Kyoko
Shimura Rena (志村玲那) as Shimazaki Mai
Ishii Mieko (石井美絵子) as Horita Arisa
Sano Shiro as Nakata Goro
Tanaka Yoshiko as Nakata Haruko
Tokui Yuu as Nogami Koichiro

Nobody watching this j-drama? Couldn't find a discussion topic.
I personally like this series, the relation between Yoko and Makiko is really fun :lol

Jaja

Post by Jaja » Jul 27th, '08, 00:17

This looks interesting. The masuki fansub are subbing this.

frashdi87

Post by frashdi87 » Jul 27th, '08, 00:32

its so funny..what a cruel sister..

lzydata

Post by lzydata » Jul 27th, '08, 05:30

For me, this is the chance to see one of the best actors of her generation, Shida Mirai, play an out-and-out comedic role for the first time. Worth watching, although the formula is starting to get a little repetitive :whistling:

SuG

Post by SuG » Jul 27th, '08, 05:54

i love this drama~!! =D
especially the chemistry between Kanata Hongo and Shida Mirai <333
wonder if they get together~

Alecsa-chan

Post by Alecsa-chan » Jul 27th, '08, 07:46

It was about time to open a thread for Seigi no Mikata. :cheers:

I have to say i'm enjoying this drama so much. I haven't been laughing like crazy at a drama ever since Hotaru no Hikari.
The first episode at least was extremley funny. The actors are all great. I personally don't like Yamada Yu's hairstyle and color (it doesn't really fit her) but she's good at playing the evil sister :P

Not to mention Shida Mirai. This girl has so much potential. I've only seen her in Sapuri before but then forgot about her. Now i will surely seek her career :mrgreen:

Hongo kanata wow. It's been a while since i last saw him act. I can't help it but i soooo like him. He looks so good next to Shida Mirai :mrgreen:

And Mukai Osamu is just gorgeous *drools over him in secret*

It's the only drama of this summer season that i'm impatiently waiting for each episode to be out.

SnowyDreams

Post by SnowyDreams » Jul 27th, '08, 12:29

I'm also loving seigi no mikata! (It's the only series i'm downloading this season)

Shida Mirai and Yamada Yu are both fantastic!
Kanata Hongo being in this serires is a plus too! I really like him!

Am looking forward to the next episodes!

milleu87

Post by milleu87 » Jul 27th, '08, 13:05

yeap since hotaru no hikari there's none drama that I excitedly wait for.

I read the comics and based on that decided to dl it and it was so good!

and the chemistry btwn hongo kanata and kumako_chan :p is awesome.

sakura_sake

Post by sakura_sake » Jul 27th, '08, 21:11

I am loving this series too!
Cuz I feel like I am the evil sister! Not like in the series, though (Thats too evil) :whistling:
Haha!
I missed my lil sis now! :-(

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jul 27th, '08, 22:05

this drama is hilarious!
yamada is so cruel to her sister LOL
shida is as cute as always and i love the chemistry between her and hongo!

japonaliya

Post by japonaliya » Jul 28th, '08, 06:04

Just started watching this...Shida Mirai ga daisuki desu ne!!! Kanojo wa kawai mo!!

Has anyone gotten the same impression as me that the series has many similarities to The Queen's Classroom?

Certainly, Shida san plays almost the same part, and act about the same way except the antagonist is her o'nesan instead of her sensei.

Of course, this is a comedy through and trough where The Queen's Classroom had a serious side.
I just ordered Shida Mirai's new movie, Kabei....I can't wait to see that!

Salz

Post by Salz » Jul 28th, '08, 11:30

i luv this drama^^
Kanata is getting much cuter nowadays and Mukai is just gorgeous<333
Kanata have really good chemistry with Shida XD
i was hoping they gonna act together again ever since saw them together in Tantei Gakuen Q....

Goodnessgracious

Post by Goodnessgracious » Jul 28th, '08, 21:34

I am suprised that this thread does not get much attenton. Seigi no Mikata is the best jdrama of the season in my opinion. Shida Mirai, Hongo Kanata are as good as they always are. Did not think much of Yamada Yu before, but she is absolutely hilarious here.

Akareevex

Post by Akareevex » Jul 28th, '08, 23:30

I sat down and watched the first three episodes yesterday, and was hooked! Its a great series with a great cast. I can't wait to see more!

Yolchen

Post by Yolchen » Jul 29th, '08, 00:45

I really like this Dorama, too!
It's funny, the charas as well as the story. I like the actors too...and I always enjoy Shida Mirais little off voice texts.
I've to admit that also Shida Mirais little romance keeps me watching, but not only that.
... Anyway.. love it ^^ Can't wait for the next episode!

garnet07

Post by garnet07 » Jul 29th, '08, 16:53

I started watching this because of Shida Mirai and Kanata Hongo. Their chemistry is wonderful to watch on screen. So cute and funny at same time. Gahh I hate that wannabe girlfriend of Kanata. She doesn't have the right to keep slapping Kumako's face like that. :glare: And Yamada Yu plays the evil sister really well. When she opens her eyes wide and blinks she creeps me out :crazy: . But really though, she doesn't deserve someone like Mukai Osamu who's gorgeous, gentlemanly and kind. It really is like mixing an angel with a devil. Well if Yamada changes her character and treats her sister better, then maybe. But I don't think she'll be changing anytime soon.

oturanx

Post by oturanx » Jul 29th, '08, 21:50

where can I watch this series online with subtitles for free?

japonaliya

Post by japonaliya » Jul 30th, '08, 15:15

oturanx wrote:where can I watch this series online with subtitles for free?
Try YouTube...they eventually get the subbed eps. but you have to watch in 10 min segments...
I guess for whatever reason, you can't dl the torrents from this site.

HEY OUT THERE !!!
Any comments about my previous post, how this series has a lot of similarites (esp Shida san's acting /r ole) to the earlier dorama, The Queen's Classroom / Jyoou no Kyoushitsui??

Yolchen

Post by Yolchen » Jul 30th, '08, 16:30

japonaliya wrote:
Try YouTube...they eventually get the subbed eps. but you have to watch in 10 min segments...

HEY OUT THERE !!!
Any comments about my previous post, how this series has a lot of similarites (esp Shida san's acting /r ole) to the earlier dorama, The Queen's Classroom / Jyoou no Kyoushitsui??
I've never seen The Queen's Classroom, but the concept is very similar indeed...
Hm, but since I haven't seen it I can't say which one is better, I just find Seigi no Mikata an excellent Drama ^^°

Amrai

Post by Amrai » Jul 30th, '08, 16:50

Hmm, I guess that Shida Mirai does play the tormented child in both, but I feel that while Sensei did it for the students' own good, Makiko does it because of her own ideals... And while The Queen's Classroom was good, it was not an all-out comedy like this... and while some people have been saying that there's a formulaic pattern to the episodes, I think it'll change pretty rapidly... at least there are the developments of each relationship in each episode.

Yamada Yuu has become more scary good at opening her eyes wide and acting cute. The first couple times, I wasn't very convinced, but now, it's like a 180 degree adjustment, and reminds me of the waitress in Kimi wa Petto, who was probably the most adorable person EVER! (sorry for the random connection).

Also, Kanata's girlfriend is pretty terrifying... her watery eyes make her seem like a demon... hahahaha. Kumako-chan unknowingly attracts the demons to her... but I have to say, Hongo Kanata+Shida Mirai is an awesome pairing, but that relationship is by far the most "normal" (to quote Kumako-chan).

Yolchen

Post by Yolchen » Jul 30th, '08, 18:33

Amrai wrote:Hmm, I guess that Shida Mirai does play the tormented child in both, but I feel that while Sensei did it for the students' own good, Makiko does it because of her own ideals... And while The Queen's Classroom was good, it was not an all-out comedy like this... and while some people have been saying that there's a formulaic pattern to the episodes, I think it'll change pretty rapidly... at least there are the developments of each relationship in each episode.

Yamada Yuu has become more scary good at opening her eyes wide and acting cute. The first couple times, I wasn't very convinced, but now, it's like a 180 degree adjustment, and reminds me of the waitress in Kimi wa Petto, who was probably the most adorable person EVER! (sorry for the random connection).

Also, Kanata's girlfriend is pretty terrifying... her watery eyes make her seem like a demon... hahahaha. Kumako-chan unknowingly attracts the demons to her... but I have to say, Hongo Kanata+Shida Mirai is an awesome pairing, but that relationship is by far the most "normal" (to quote Kumako-chan).
Aw, this post sums it up pretty good, I think.
I wonder how this Drama will develop and break out of that pattern that you mentioned.
It somehow reminds me of Sexy Voice and Robo; despite what others say I like the ending a lot and that the Drama got more thrilling and complex towards the end but still stuck to this pattern (introduction of the topic, connecting the topic with the story, finding a solution, final review and conclusion)
I somehow compare Shida Mirai and Ohgo Suzuka automatically, maybe because they're the same age, I couldn't tell whome I like more =')

I agree with you; Kanata+Mirai=love; inspite of the "normality" of their relationship
:mrgreen:

oturanx

Post by oturanx » Jul 30th, '08, 22:22

japonaliya wrote:
Youtube doesn't have any.

mhaellix
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by mhaellix » Jul 30th, '08, 22:43

I agree with the whole Mirai and Kanata chemistry.

I gotta admit that whenever I'm translating, I would rewatch their scenes because it's just too cute. I just love how he says "Kumako~" :wub:

Kumako's childhood friend is cute too. :P

kozumifan

Post by kozumifan » Jul 30th, '08, 22:43

try veoh
i think they have it

i watched ep. 4~
not as funny as the previews episodes but cute
THEY'RE GETTING MARRIED!
now, what's with ruki's supposed girlfriend??

garnet07

Post by garnet07 » Jul 31st, '08, 08:12

mhaellix wrote: Kumako's childhood friend is cute too. :P
Yup yup I agree with you. Kumako's childhood friend lights up the room whenever he smiles :D . Well whenever he comes in the scene he smiles all the time. Haha soooo cute too.

Hmm, I should probably check out The Queen's Classroom and make connections since all of you recommend that.

Miyoubi

Post by Miyoubi » Jul 31st, '08, 21:59

I've just watched first ep because I wanted to start a new drama and I liked the actors in this one :) And oh my, this is one hilarious show!! At first I also wasn't sure about Yamada Yu being convincing enough, but now I'm totally in love with the series, and the second episode looks promising! I guess I'll have an overdose tomorrow to get updated, lol.

piston

Post by piston » Aug 1st, '08, 03:35

This is a pretty interesting drama for me. And I am loving it so far. This is the first time I am seeing Shida Mirai acting in a drama. Very good I must say.

Yahiko

Post by Yahiko » Aug 3rd, '08, 00:04

It´s the most funny series since " The tale of Yamada Taro" to me. Yamada Yu and (most of all) Shida Mirai are performing great. Episode 4 was the weakest up to date in my humble opinion, but i´m looking forward for the next episodes. And I hope the part of Hongo Kanata will become bigger in the upcoming episodes.

merrygoround

Post by merrygoround » Aug 3rd, '08, 03:37

dude this show is hilarious! :D very funny and cute between the sisters

chocoLatte12

Post by chocoLatte12 » Aug 3rd, '08, 03:43

shinda mirai is cute here.. I love her acts.. hehehe..

the ending is always funny.. ane-chan would always solve something for someone unintentionally.. which is really funny..haha..

ZoddGuts

Post by ZoddGuts » Aug 3rd, '08, 03:50

Man I'm loving this series so fun to watch I should hate the way the older sister treats her younger sister but damn I just can't because it ends with me laugjhing as to how the younger sister deals with her sister demands.

Enjoying this series unlike Yasuko to Kenji-Matsuoka just something about that series it's been hard to get into maybe it's because of the main girl which acts like your typical Shoujo girl that is all head over heels towards the main character. The actress just annoys me the way she acts it didn't take me that long to remember that she's the same girl from Yamada Taro Monogatari which she acts the same freaking way UGH which turn me off from watching that series. The way the girl (kumako) in Seigi no Mikata acts on the other hand it's quite likeable. :-)

Anyways wonder if Kumako will end up liking the boy that likes her they seem to fit well together though she doesn't seem to interetested in him, it may be because of all busy things she's been doing for her sis that makes it hard to her to consider to be in a relationship right now. BTW The "girlfriend" of the boy sure did slap Kumako lol especially the first slap, now that's what you call a slap. :O

SnowyDreams

Post by SnowyDreams » Aug 3rd, '08, 05:24

Shida and Kanata do look good together, ne?

I loved episode 4 and is looking forward to episode 5!

Alecsa-chan

Post by Alecsa-chan » Aug 3rd, '08, 07:47

YAY more people watching this series! :cheers:

Just seen the 4th episode and i agree it wasn't as funny as the others but i did laugh at some parts. But the preview for the next episode got me wanting to see it right away.
Ahhh~ watching on-goings is really hard. Especially when you're enjoying it way too much.
And the OST is awesome. This is one soundtrack that i'd buy anytime.

Shida Mirai is becoming one of my favourite actresses. Just got 14 Sai No Haha and she's so good in that one.
She's such a normal girl. No make-up, no nothing. Her childish looks are still there unlike most talents at 15 years old.
And that boy, Youko's friend sure is cute and his smile :wub: But still...Hingo Kanata is becoming so... sexy :wo00t: I wonder why he doesn't get roles more often in drama and movies.

@ZoddGuts: I so agree with you on YasuKen and that girl. I also stopped watching this drama for the moment at least. Even though i like Hirosue Ryoko i just can't get myself see more of that series.

Azin_JPN

Post by Azin_JPN » Aug 3rd, '08, 07:58

Hey, count me in....I'm enjoying this drama so much that it becomes so hard to wait for the next episode...luckily Massuki releases the subs very fast!

The 4th ep is not as funny as the previous, but stilll interesting thou...Yoshikawa-san is so damn HOT!!! :x, hahaha, I noticed him since Osen and now he's wayyy hotter...Yamada Yuu's acting is better than ever, hahah, look at how she blinks her eyes, adorable yet cunning >_<

Kanata Hongo-kun...maaa, why is he getting thinner and thinner??? and I want to see him more in the drama TT__TT

Alecsa-chan

Post by Alecsa-chan » Aug 3rd, '08, 08:17

Azin_JPN wrote:Yoshikawa-san is so damn HOT!!! :x, hahaha, I noticed him since Osen and now he's wayyy hotter...
He is, isn't he :D I've been knowing this guy ever since Bambino but then in Hachi Kuro he was so changed. I liked him there too. But dang he's surely getting better and better with each drama he plays in.

As for Yamada Yu i have never seen her act before. She does a great job here.
In my opinion she looks way better when she has her hair tight (see the 4th episode for refference) *runs from the guys in this thread*

Azin_JPN

Post by Azin_JPN » Aug 3rd, '08, 08:58

Yeah, Yamada Yuu looks better with her hair tight...that way she can see her perfect jaw lines...so pretty, and she also has a perfect body! The way she changes her facial expressions instantly is amazing!

Yoshikawa-san was in Hachi Kuro,haha, I didn't know that...poor thing he belongs to such a small agency thou he's really handsome...

I want to see more of Kumako and Riku...hahaha, she keeps ignoring the hottest guy in school >:]

Yolchen

Post by Yolchen » Aug 3rd, '08, 12:46

yay, can't wait for episode 5 ^.^

Arsenal1508

Post by Arsenal1508 » Aug 3rd, '08, 19:00

What days does this air in Japan?

Alecsa-chan

Post by Alecsa-chan » Aug 3rd, '08, 19:12

Arsenal1508 wrote:What days does this air in Japan?
It airs every Wednesday at 10 PM.

Arsenal1508

Post by Arsenal1508 » Aug 3rd, '08, 22:02

Alecsa-chan wrote:
Arsenal1508 wrote:What days does this air in Japan?
It airs every Wednesday at 10 PM.
Thanks

I'm glad this series gets subbed really quickly compared to a lot of others. Great job subbers.

Masumi-chan

Post by Masumi-chan » Aug 3rd, '08, 23:26

did u know that the guy that play Okamoto Riku is 18 year old he dose not look like it,
but i think the he and Shida Mirai look Good together.

Azin_JPN

Post by Azin_JPN » Aug 4th, '08, 07:41

HAHAHAHA, the boy who plays Okamoto Riku is famous, you know!!! he has lots of fangirls including me >_<

Salz

Post by Salz » Aug 4th, '08, 17:15

yeah im one of Kanata(Riku) fan since he start acting<333

Miyoubi

Post by Miyoubi » Aug 4th, '08, 19:23

He's been a good actor since he was a little boy :)

nakanokimi

Post by nakanokimi » Aug 4th, '08, 19:58

Shida Mirai is hilarious. I know it's pretty blunt humor, but that's intentional, and it works for me. Just a fun show. And as ZoddGuts says, I know I should hate Yamada Yuu's character, but I just can't. Her selfishness and luck are real comedy.

garnet07

Post by garnet07 » Aug 4th, '08, 20:07

Ahh, question, where can I find Jyoou no Kyoushitsu. I searched for it here on d-addicts and it's not listing anything but the specials. I would like to watch the series first before the specials. Anyone have any links for the subbed episodes? :D Thanks in advance

lenrasoon

Post by lenrasoon » Aug 4th, '08, 22:14

garnet07 wrote:Ahh, question, where can I find Jyoou no Kyoushitsu. I searched for it here on d-addicts and it's not listing anything but the specials. I would like to watch the series first before the specials. Anyone have any links for the subbed episodes? :D Thanks in advance
i think you didn't find because you typed "Jyoou" and not "Joou" :D

here's the link :

http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/torrents ... 914687de98

-- Changing the Subject :-P, i'm really lovin' Seigi no Mikata, Shida Mirai is cute!! she's so natural, i saw her for the first time in "Jyoou no Kyoushitsu" and i got really impressed with her acting! now i'm going to download "14 sai no haha" :D

and i can't wait to find this drama ost! i like the background music lol

japonaliya

Post by japonaliya » Aug 5th, '08, 06:57

lenrasoon wrote:
garnet07 wrote: -- Changing the Subject :-P, i'm really lovin' Seigi no Mikata, Shida Mirai is cute!! she's so natural, i saw her for the first time in "Jyoou no Kyoushitsu" and i got really impressed with her acting! now i'm going to download "14 sai no haha" :D

and i can't wait to find this drama ost! i like the background music lol
If you like Shida san in Seigi no Mikata, and Jyoou no Kyoshitsu, then be prepared...
The fore mentioned doramas are basically comedies, which Shida Mirai has a knack for....but wait until you see her in a real heavy tear jerker dorama!, 14 sai no Haha!!!

The first episode will start off very light and comic, but wait until eps. 2...get out your hanky and please give Shida san an Emmy..

The OST is on this torrent tracker: http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_42364.htm

I am getting the movie, Kabei tomorrow..can't wait...I hear that is also a 10 hanky film...

BTW: Did you ever see Shida Mirai in Haru to Natsu?? She has a smaller part but the 1st episode scene where the sisters are being separated is prob. the most heart wrenching piece of film I have ever seen...(not counting Sophie's Choice)

Rori

Post by Rori » Aug 5th, '08, 10:47

Just started watching this; half way through the second episode but I just have to say Shida Mirai is such a wonderful actress! She makes me laugh so much. It's my first time seeing her and she's really great. She's like a little Ishihara Satomi, I find.

Yamada Yu, great also. Such a fun drama - I'll definitely be watching until the end. :cheers:

kooriyuki16

Post by kooriyuki16 » Aug 5th, '08, 14:32

im actually watching this more regularly than the other dramas this season :lol:

i kept going "dameeeeeee~" when osamu's character kept falling deeper in love with evil yamada yu's character (sry dont remember the names in the drama). he's so cute! *drools*

shida mirai is really talented. i have yet to watch her other dramas beside 14 sai no haha, but this is one future star in making.

one of recommended drama this season so far.

garnet07

Post by garnet07 » Aug 5th, '08, 17:08

Yah, I really need to catch up on 14 Sai no Haha. I've downloaded it long time ago, but I don't know first half of episode 2 kind of bored me. I'll probably try it again after finishing Seigi no Mikata. I don't feel like watching sad dramas right now :D . Many people seems to really like it so it's one of those drama I MUST watch. But yah, I can already tell Shida Mirai will go places with her acting skills. Very versatile indeed.

Haha kooriyuki16, true I always yell at my computer or at Osamu and tell him dude she's lying. Can't you see it in her freaking creepy eyes. Cutesy blinking won't fool me so how can a smart person like you fall for that? Haha like that word "dameeeee :lol

kooriyuki16

Post by kooriyuki16 » Aug 6th, '08, 01:52

lol garnet07, me too! coz he's simply too good to be true for that evil makiko! omg omg!! i guess his character must have never dated before :lol:

i actually prefer the kumako's arc better :D

no offence to any yamada yu's fans here, my japanese friend and i think she looks really really not pretty in this drama. i thought she looked so much prettier in nodame SP though.

wersalus

Post by wersalus » Aug 6th, '08, 06:45

:clap: :clap: :clap:
Last edited by wersalus on Aug 7th, '08, 19:23, edited 2 times in total.

hollisterluv

Post by hollisterluv » Aug 6th, '08, 14:44

wersalus wrote:Image

:clap: :clap: :clap:
LOL! i love that part :3 It made me laugh... gosh, shes so violent

melonyhappy

Post by melonyhappy » Aug 7th, '08, 03:15

Ah I totally love this show.
I love how the older sister plays her boyfriend. I was laughing so hard when
he proposed to her and when his parents were so impressed by her
because she's so fake XD
I wonder what will happen when her true persona comes out? I'm thinking he'll love her more?

hollisterluv

Post by hollisterluv » Aug 7th, '08, 04:11

haha.. well i think that the dude the sister likes is really stupid. he is blind and i can't believe he believed her lies o_O

Miyoubi

Post by Miyoubi » Aug 7th, '08, 07:33

hollisterluv wrote:haha.. well i think that the dude the sister likes is really stupid. he is blind and i can't believe he believed her lies o_O
lol, well, her lies are too well build and planned to be discovered :P

I love this series but I want more Youko x Riku :D

SnowyDreams

Post by SnowyDreams » Aug 7th, '08, 15:34

Miyoubi wrote:
hollisterluv wrote:haha.. well i think that the dude the sister likes is really stupid. he is blind and i can't believe he believed her lies o_O
lol, well, her lies are too well build and planned to be discovered :P

I love this series but I want more Youko x Riku :D
I agree! Youko x Riku please!
Can't wait for episode 5!

milleu87

Post by milleu87 » Aug 7th, '08, 16:25

me too! I want more youko x riku

oh and I just google yamada yu pictures. she looks incredibly beautiful in those pictures. I kinda hate her hair in seigi mikata

hateytb

Post by hateytb » Aug 7th, '08, 19:38

when i first started watching this drama, i thought Yamada Yu wasnt really pretty...

but after a while, somehow she draw me in with her charms

the way she carried herself and such

then i thought she is really cute, with the way she pout her lips

and after that, she was absolutely gorgeous to me...hehe~~

lunas

Post by lunas » Aug 8th, '08, 01:51

I think Yamada Yu hairstyle did not do any justice for her beauty. :thumbdown: I wonder what'll happen when Yoshikawa found out about Makito. Shida Mirai is a good actress.

suketa

Post by suketa » Aug 10th, '08, 05:25

Hi! Sorry for writing it here...but in the torrent message noone gave me a reply...

Does anyone have the same visual error in episode 5 in the very beginning, near 0:55? It is only for about 2 seconds. I wonder if everyone has the same problem or if only I downloaded with some error.

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Aug 10th, '08, 13:50

I enjoyed this drama alot!! Love all the casts! Reminds me of other family comedy dramas, like At-home Dad, and especially, Oniyome Nikki. Oniyome is about the evil wife, and this is abt the evil sister^^

As much as I think Mukai Osamu is so HOT... I really wonder abt his acting skill, he's pretty stiff, in this drama and in Honey & Clover. Or is it because both characters are the stiff type as well?? x) I want to see him in a more emotional scene.

Manga spoiler:
The manga has been published up to Ep6, and its not over yet. So maybe we won't get a satisfying ending, for the drama. In the manga, the story continues to Yoshikawa and Makiko's marriage life, their honeymoon, and Makiko got pregnant too. Before Makiko got pregnant, she had a fight with Yoshikawa and return back to the house for awhile. But then they made up. I wonder if we get to see all these in the drama, since it's only 4 episodes left.... And yeah, Yoko-Riku gets closer too.
Last edited by yanie on Aug 11th, '08, 01:39, edited 1 time in total.

Salz

Post by Salz » Aug 10th, '08, 16:18

maybe u can watch Osen ep8 to judge his acting skill...
that ep focus more on Mukai character and his acting is great and well done in the ep and his crying skill is also so good....
well that just my opinion coz im his fan....

he does keep given the cool guy character though...but he is funny in Osen and quite different from other character he have played before....

Yolchen

Post by Yolchen » Aug 10th, '08, 18:18

yay I'm downloading episode 5 right now ^^
looking forward to it =')
Although i like the story I'm fine with any development since i'm watching this mainly for the charas and actors =o

lunas

Post by lunas » Aug 10th, '08, 18:27

Mukai Osamu also in Nodame as well, toward the end of the of the series.

apaan

Post by apaan » Aug 11th, '08, 08:06

suketa wrote:Hi! Sorry for writing it here...but in the torrent message noone gave me a reply...

Does anyone have the same visual error in episode 5 in the very beginning, near 0:55? It is only for about 2 seconds. I wonder if everyone has the same problem or if only I downloaded with some error.
I downloaded Seigi no Mikata ep05 (704x396 DivX6) RAW and no visual error whatsoever. It's just when it plays around the closing credits, the video quality goes bad. However it shouldn't matter. Try recheck the file with ur torrent program, maybe there are missing blocks that weren't downloaded.

rairai

Post by rairai » Aug 11th, '08, 21:35

currently watching this drama.. its funny, i like it..
shida mirai's cute.. i like her "anti-molester" technique. really funny..
and even ssen by Hongo Kanata doing it.. LMAO
yukie: it reminded me of oniyome nikki too.. the same evilness.. LOLz..

first seen (and liked :wub: ) Mukai Osamu in Nodame.. however i didnt notice it right away (that Naoki was him)[/spoiler]

Miyoubi

Post by Miyoubi » Aug 12th, '08, 21:37

I loved ep05!
I didn't have any clue about the reason that Yoshikawa-san could have to jilt Makiko, but I laughed so much with the Dombo thing! It was so funny when they put these Africa images out of nowhere! lol

Moreover, even I was deceived by the last scene, when it's revealed that Makiko will stay in Japan, LOL. She's a genius :D Tensai da yo! :mrgreen:

ZoddGuts

Post by ZoddGuts » Aug 12th, '08, 23:54

Oh man the last scene in ep 5 really sucker punch me didn't expect that . :lol

Alecsa-chan

Post by Alecsa-chan » Aug 14th, '08, 08:40

ZoddGuts wrote:Oh man the last scene in ep 5 really sucker punch me didn't expect that . :lol
I also didn't expect that :lol I knew something had to happen cos Kumako just couldn't get a peaceful life. Not yet at least.

Have you read the news on Shida Mirai? :blink
source: tokyograph
Fri, August 8, 2008 (11:09am EDT)
On Thursday night, police in Ayase, Kanagawa, arrested a young man for trespassing into the apartment building of 15-year-old actress Mirai Shida. Identified as Yuichi Ouchi, 23, the suspect claimed that he was a big fan of the actress and had come to meet her.

At around 10:10pm on Thursday, Ouchi (who is unemployed and has no fixed address) climbed over a 2-meter-tall fence to enter the premises, investigators said. It also appears that he came close to Shida's room.

About two hours earlier, police had been notified of an internet posting in which the author claimed that he would kill Shida that day. They informed Shida's family and others in the area, and at around 10:30pm, Shida's mother reported the presence of a suspicious man. Police arrived on scene to find Ouchi in a first-floor hallway. Authorities are now investigating whether he is related to the internet posting.
For her fans: you should really watch 14 Sai no Haha. It brought me to tears till the end. And it has a happy ending. So unexpected :mrgreen:

On to episode 6 of Seigi no Mikata. I haven't watched it yet (waiting for Massuki's release) but the ratings dropped again: 09.1% this time.
And on the wiki page it says that the drama is estimated at 9 episode. I don't want that. 11 episodes of great comedy would do for me.

WinterParade

Post by WinterParade » Aug 14th, '08, 11:25

Some pictures from episode six on the Seigi no Mikata website:

What could she be praying for? XD

yanie
Fansubber
Fansubber

Post by yanie » Aug 14th, '08, 11:38

What could she be praying for? XD
For her sister change her mind and go to Donbo? :lol

Ahhh... that Kanata Hongo - Shida Mirai shot looks so good!! If only that girl is not there... jyama dayo, ano ko! :glare:
Btw, how is "Seigi no Mikata" compared to "Yasuko to Kenji"? I wonder which one is better? Or they're both the same good comedy?

Alecsa-chan

Post by Alecsa-chan » Aug 14th, '08, 12:17

The pics look so great. Thank you for sharing :mrgreen:

I prefer seigi no mikata 100 times better than YasuKen. But then again i only watched the 1st epi of Yasuke to Kenjo and i didn't find it as funny as i was expecting while seigi no mikata got me addicted from the first minutes.

hichambg

Post by hichambg » Aug 14th, '08, 13:10

Just watched the 5 ep in one shot. Good drama. I enjoyed it a lot, and I'm waiting for the rest (it has been a long time since I have been waiting for each episode of a series like this).