Ohno Satoshi

Discuss about your favourite Japanese Actors and Actresses
hamstaball

Ohno Satoshi

Post by hamstaball » Jul 13th, '08, 22:16

Yay~ With the kickoff of Maou, beloved Ohno finally has landed a major in his very own Jdrama series! Looking through the threads, I was surprised no one made one for him yet. So yay for our Toshi :-)

Basic Facts taken from DramaWiki:

-Name: 大野智 Ohno Satoshi
-Nicknames: Ridaa (Leader),Captain, Oh~Chan, Satoshi-kun, Samii (By Nino)
-Profession: Actor, singer and show host
-Date of birth: 1980 November 26
-Birthplace: Tokyo, Japan
-Height: 166cm
-Weight: 49kg
-Blood type: A
-Star sign: Sagittarius
-Talent agency: Johnny's Entertainment

Indeed, he's a talented dancer, singer, artist, and actor :D

Random pics that I have~
ImageImageImageImage

I'm pretty sure I checked all pages that there's no thread for Ohno, but if there is then... too late?! So if this isn't allowed, just remove or move or something haha.

becky_49

Post by becky_49 » Jul 14th, '08, 02:34

Majide? No thread for O-chan?!

Maou looks really intense! Can't wait to see more of it! Ganbatte Riida!

totally_0bsessed

Post by totally_0bsessed » Jul 14th, '08, 08:48

eh, n0 thread for toshi-chan?? nani?? oh well... thanks for making this thread! :salut:
riida is really sugoi in maou! and I can't wait for more! Ganbatte 0h-chan!!! :cheers:

Misato-san

Post by Misato-san » Jul 15th, '08, 14:44

:wub:
I just noticed this new thread... Toshi deserves it, our Captain is great! (Arashi fan here XD)

sefilily

Post by sefilily » Jul 16th, '08, 17:14

Yay for an Ohno thread.

becky_49

Post by becky_49 » Jul 19th, '08, 22:08

Himitsu was just priceless with the Nissin Maou CM! Poor Ohno looked like he was ready to cry before the rest of Arashi revealed the prank! Too cute! PON!

pinkbunnyofd00m

Post by pinkbunnyofd00m » Jul 19th, '08, 22:40

I LOVED the Nissin Maou cm! Poor Ohno!! His face while Debby was ranting was hilarious though. I totally cracked up when they called him Arashi-san.

totally_0bsessed

Post by totally_0bsessed » Jul 21st, '08, 08:23

LoL! that episode was funny... "PAN!" I love riida! s0o kawaii
and he said that he even woke up early for that p0or Riida! we still love you though! :lol :P

Orbity

Post by Orbity » Jul 21st, '08, 08:54

The only member of Arashi who can sing. :whistling:

[flame suit is on]

pinkbunnyofd00m

Post by pinkbunnyofd00m » Jul 21st, '08, 13:18

The Pinny Parlour wrote:The only member of Arashi who can sing. :whistling:

[flame suit is on]
Aww, I wouldn't go that far. Everybody has their own talents. Aiba and Nino can sing too, Sho raps, and Matsujun... is really enthusiastic. I agree Ohno's definitely the best singer, though. Dancer, too. His solos are pretty much the hottest thing ever.

hey9

Post by hey9 » Jul 21st, '08, 14:38

yay! new fan. hope he's in more jdramas. cute little munchkin XD

garnet07

Post by garnet07 » Jul 21st, '08, 15:21

Well I only heard of Ohno when I watched Hey Say Jump's visit to Domoto Kyoudai and Chinen-kun's favorite idol is none other than Ohno :lol . So I looked more info on the net about who this Ohno guy is and found that he's the Riida for Arashi, which is one of my favorite Jpop groups. Then Maou was mentioned saying that it was a remake of Korean's The Devil. So here I am watching the show.

I started downloading the Korean version again and after watching the first 4 episodes, it seems those first 4 episodes were about the 1st episode of Maou. Meaning the Korean version takes so long getting the plot going when in the Japanese version 1st epi = 1 guy dead = solve case = mystery 1 solve ==> on to next victim :P

atskv9

Post by atskv9 » Jul 21st, '08, 22:59

Which show is the Nissin Maou CM from? Himitsu?
Last edited by atskv9 on Jul 24th, '08, 05:37, edited 1 time in total.

totally_0bsessed

Post by totally_0bsessed » Jul 24th, '08, 03:45

pinkbunnyofd00m wrote:The Pinny Parlour wrote:
The only member of Arashi who can sing. Whistling

[flame suit is on]

Aww, I wouldn't go that far. Everybody has their own talents. Aiba and Nino can sing too, Sho raps, and Matsujun... is really enthusiastic. I agree Ohno's definitely the best singer, though. Dancer, too. His solos are pretty much the hottest thing ever.
totally! 0h-chan is really different when it comes to performing solos... Different in a h0t way... :lol that's why he's my Arashi ichiban... :P
atskv9 wrote:Which show is the Nissan Maou CM from? Himitsu?

Yes its an episode from Himitsu...

iMoco13

Post by iMoco13 » Jul 24th, '08, 03:55

i just noticed this thread.
ohno is definitely my favorite arashi member.
certainly the most talented among them as well :whistling:

i also love his role in Maou.

Egg-chan

Post by Egg-chan » Jul 24th, '08, 04:18

omg no wai.. this is the first thread for leader... D:

btw I'm in love with him.

Romance

Post by Romance » Jul 27th, '08, 12:06

Shocking news from japan : Ohno might be arrested for drug abuse, maou might stop and even his career might end here. Police are currently investigating the case.

ganstream2

Post by ganstream2 » Jul 27th, '08, 20:52

Looks like, this week and next week will be the turning point for Ono and his career. If the article turns out to be true.

aishoni2

Post by aishoni2 » Jul 27th, '08, 23:32

and he was just starting to climb on top

I just would like to stress that it still a published speculation by the tabloids

Arashi is currently the top group in Japan with unblemished records. so this is a pretty big news wether its only speculation or not. Ohno and Arashi are well known for their wholesome image and have a lot of young fans who aspire to be as fabulous as them. Some of their activities depends on this wholesome image like NTV's 24hr charity program, National Stadium concert, Asia Tour (first JE concert in China), Sho's newscasting for the Olympics and being childmindes (babysitters with certification) in Himitsu no Arashi-chan)
Whether its true or not, Ohno might have to make a public statement about the old pictures that was posted as evidence. Or they just going to brush this off like an unnecessary annoyance. He is on the rise and now they want to defame him because of some naughty pictures and unproven allegations >////<
The news is now one of the top stories on the net. That is scary.

Ganbatte Leader! Ganbatte Arashi.

but just in case... Arashi fans, if this turns out true, please stay strong and support them

ainhoa

Post by ainhoa » Jul 28th, '08, 05:07

lol @ marijuana use being considered "drug abuse".

Dear Ohno,
If the rumours are true , smoke with me plz?
Love,
Ainhoa

In all seriousness though, Ohno is doing so good in Maou. I would be pissed if they were to either a.) stop the series entirely, or b.) replace him with someone else like they did in Ganbatte Ikimasshoi.

ying1819

ohno kun~ daisuki ~

Post by ying1819 » Jul 28th, '08, 06:51

rriiddaa ~~ awesome !! :thumleft:

in every aspect !

ignore those reports ! :cussing: dun let it get u down !!
i will support u regardless wat.. even if the report is true or not.
u are always my riidaa in my heart ! :wub:
really hope nothing will happened to ohno-kun~ pls no suspension of him or his works ~ plsssss... :cry:

pray this dumb dumb incident ends asap !!

totally_0bsessed

Post by totally_0bsessed » Jul 29th, '08, 10:48

what?! No freaking way!
There is n0 way that they can stop Maou from airing or replace 0h-chan in the lead role! :cussing:

I do hope that all of this is not true... and that 0h-chan is really innocent, which I really believe he is... But whatever happens I will still support him...forever.... :wub:

ainhoa

Post by ainhoa » Jul 29th, '08, 11:39

I'd still get drunk with Uchi, high with Ohno, and have a threesome with them both. Ohno can take the back because those pictures show how much he likes arses.

tehe.

capricorngal

Post by capricorngal » Jul 29th, '08, 11:42

Does anyone know what's the latest on this? can someone shed some light? I read at Vox that there are some updates...can someone let us know? thanks.

cappu-chan

Post by cappu-chan » Jul 29th, '08, 12:35

ok, I read today that photos with girls MIGHT be photoshopped ( here: http://matsujunkie.vox.com/library/post ... hotos.html ) but it's not official proved.

Second news is that Ohno admitted ( by jimusho) that he was hanging with two girls but he told also that he absolutely did not smoke marijuana. Jimusho renounced ( contract ) with Kondasha. ( more about it here: http://uwasako.livejournal.com/28238.html ).

Those two news are a bit opposite but maybe Ohno was hanging with two girls but not those from photos or maybe fans are wrong about those photos.

We have to wait for more news :)

capricorngal

Post by capricorngal » Jul 29th, '08, 12:45

cappu-chan wrote:ok, I read today that photos with girls MIGHT be photoshopped ( here: http://matsujunkie.vox.com/library/post ... hotos.html ) but it's not official proved.

Second news is that Ohno admitted ( by jimusho) that he was hanging with two girls but he told also that he absolutely did not smoke marijuana. Jimusho renounced ( contract ) with Kondasha. ( more about it here: http://uwasako.livejournal.com/28238.html ).

Those two news are a bit opposite but maybe Ohno was hanging with two girls but not those from photos or maybe fans are wrong about those photos.

We have to wait for more news :)
What does it mean that he's hanging with 2 girls? I am going to read that article now...thks!

its not clear...i still have no idea what he means by he hung out wth those 2 girls?...

cappu-chan

Post by cappu-chan » Jul 29th, '08, 17:38

I think he meant that he went out few times with two girls for karaoke or other distractions

kiki

Post by kiki » Jul 29th, '08, 17:46

the antis are making their opinions and voices heard to the various sponsors and etc, asking to pull Ohno and Arashi out. It is now time for US to show OUR support for our boys.

Ohno is apparently being pulled out of AU ads coz the antis messages are being heard.
We need our voices of support to be heard as well!

Write in your messages to support the boys.
There is no need to be defensive nor bitchy to the sponsors and etc.
Make it polite and positive - such as you enjoy the products and having Arashi working on it is also good for you.

BTW, please try not to talk about the scandal in your message. Just write about how you like Arashi promoting the products, doing the shows and etc.

au(KDDI)ー(嵐)
https://cs119.kddi.com/au/query_au.jsp

2008年24時間テレビー(嵐)
2008年北京オリンピック日テレ応援ソング(嵐)
(For NTV, 24 Jikan)
日テレの問い合わせ先はこっち
https://www1.ntv.co.jp/staff/form.html

TBS(あらしちゃん及び主演魔王放送局)問い合わせ先
http://www.tbs.co.jp/contact/#atesaki
https://cgi.tbs.co.jp/ppshw/contact/0030/enquete.do

Housefood:
ハウス食品 とんがりコーン 2007年-2008年(嵐)
http://housefoods.jp/inquiry/index.html

Maou (from becs):
http://www.tbs.co.jp/maou2008/fun4/fun4_log_001.html

They really really need our support now so please help if you are their fans.
Show them the power of your words!

EDIT: if you understand japanese goes to juntoshi.wordpress.com. she translate some of the site. so please support the boys. show our arashi fan power. onegai.

cappu-chan

Post by cappu-chan » Jul 29th, '08, 19:01

ok, gomen minna^^ too many rumors about Riida are now in web and usually when someone say something then it's everywhere, on every lj or vox... I've read few min ago that Ohno didn't admit 3p but he said that he had fun with the girls. Well this could mean that it was 3p but he did not admit it himself. XD
For now on let's support them by sending messages like kiki wrote :)

One more news: according to a fan who attended the Music Lover filming tonight, Ohno apologized to the fans for the confusion he had caused.
he denied both charges. ( I took it from Fybabe blog ) He said he did "fool around" with those girls but he's denying to 3P.

capricorngal

Post by capricorngal » Jul 30th, '08, 07:21

cappu-chan wrote:ok, gomen minna^^ too many rumors about Riida are now in web and usually when someone say something then it's everywhere, on every lj or vox... I've read few min ago that Ohno didn't admit 3p but he said that he had fun with the girls. Well this could mean that it was 3p but he did not admit it himself. XD
For now on let's support them by sending messages like kiki wrote :)

One more news: according to a fan who attended the Music Lover filming tonight, Ohno apologized to the fans for the confusion he had caused.
he denied both charges. ( I took it from Fybabe blog ) He said he did "fool around" with those girls but he's denying to 3P.
Fool around is ambiguous man....still trust Arashi but frankly, even fooling around with those girls by posing for those kind of pictures was something I least expect from someone like Ohno...unless he was intoxicated...

Enaji

Post by Enaji » Jul 30th, '08, 10:59

I've sent messages to those companies and it seems that he is still on the AU (by KDDI) commercial, but according to the response they gave for my feedback,
they haven't yet made any decisions concerning him and they will decide what to do with him after they have confirmed the details what happened with him.

And please vote for Johnny's in the "Johnny's vs Kodansha" poll,
you can see more information about it at:
http://juntoshi.wordpress.com/

crocus

Post by crocus » Jul 30th, '08, 11:16

i already show my support!

sword_of_heaven

Post by sword_of_heaven » Jul 30th, '08, 19:18

To be honest, I can't believe Ohno would be stupid enough to take pics with those girls - I mean HELLO, sooner or later somebody would leak out pics like that, its insanity for a celebrity. I am not sure what he means by having fun with the girls, but I really hope that if he ever does do something with someone, that he wouldn't be dumb enough to take pictures.

And I don't believe this business about the drugs, that's impossible. If it did happen, even accidentally, it doesn't change anything, because I believe that he won't abuse his body knowingly like that.

I think its time everyone show their support for Ohno at this time, when he needs his fans.

seulkionline

Post by seulkionline » Jul 30th, '08, 20:07

sword_of_heaven wrote:To be honest, I can't believe Ohno would be stupid enough to take pics with those girls - I mean HELLO, sooner or later somebody would leak out pics like that, its insanity for a celebrity. I am not sure what he means by having fun with the girls, but I really hope that if he ever does do something with someone, that he wouldn't be dumb enough to take pictures.
He probably trusted them.
Supposedly one of the girls was a friend from beforehand.
Not only that, he was probably drunk as well.
And we all know what alcohol can do to some people.

Let's just hope that they don't cut Ohno from the AU CMs.

ADRAN

Post by ADRAN » Jul 30th, '08, 20:08

Everyone please vote to 1st choice to support Asian actors http://sentaku.org/talent/1000002538/

sword_of_heaven

Post by sword_of_heaven » Jul 31st, '08, 15:37

Actually I also thought its possible the picture was entirely faked.. that is, it wasn't him at all, and photoshop or some such tool was used. At any rate, yes, its probably more likely he was drunk and maybe had sex and these pics have been 'altered' to affect him. I believe there is a site where you can send messages to AU; perhaps if everyone were to send messages, they'd not remove the ads. And I don't think they'll remove him from Maou, not for this.

In fact, I'd say we really shouldn't worry and continue supporting him, because I believe there is already quite a show of support for him in all the sites that I see. I keep hearing about Arashi haters, but you know, I hardly read their posts, only the fans.

So I think we should just stop giving importance to this and move ahead. And hey, maybe featuring in a tabloid really does mean that he's now getting to be a REAL celebrity :P

sword_of_heaven

Post by sword_of_heaven » Aug 1st, '08, 16:15

Btw, does anyone know where we can get (or if we can get) his plays anywhere? I mean with subtitles and all? I have never heard of the subtitles being posted anywhere, so if anyone knows, please tell me. Thanks!

missk-rOo

Post by missk-rOo » Aug 3rd, '08, 08:36

OMG I can't believe it !
Not that Ohno could go out with girls etc but that people can put it to the media and cause trouble to Ohno !!!
I can't wait to have some news !! PLease let me know when you know sthg !!

meelah

Post by meelah » Aug 4th, '08, 04:57

I guess this whole saga just shows how popular Ohno is now. If they were to publish the photos 3 years ago, it may not have created as big issue as it is now. Anyway it is his personal time, he can do whatever he wants!

missk-rOo

Post by missk-rOo » Aug 4th, '08, 15:05

meelah wrote:I guess this whole saga just shows how popular Ohno is now. If they were to publish the photos 3 years ago, it may not have created as big issue as it is now. Anyway it is his personal time, he can do whatever he wants!
Definetely agree with you meelah !

arashi1412

Post by arashi1412 » Aug 6th, '08, 13:08

any new news about the scandle? any anouncments?

dd ohno talked about it in interviews? :S

bcuz they seems to be quiet about it

meelah

Post by meelah » Aug 7th, '08, 03:05

arashi1412 wrote:any new news about the scandle? any anouncments?

dd ohno talked about it in interviews? :S

bcuz they seems to be quiet about it
Yeah...they are being kind of quite...
I guess they just want ppl to forget bout it and move on... :-)

Jillibean

Post by Jillibean » Sep 10th, '08, 18:07

This is my first time posting in this thread, but... as I was watching "Bee Movie" earlier today, I can't help but feel that I saw a familiar face.

Ohno... is that you?! Am I the only person who thinks this looks freakishly like him? [Complete with Maou-ish hair]
The Maou smirk really kind of freaked me out :|

Lotikuma

Post by Lotikuma » Sep 10th, '08, 18:19

these rumors really made me laugh at first.. Really can you imagine that cute Ohno doing that? XD LOL Even if it's true... i wanna see ! But then really.... It's annoying can't they let him have his life and... really enjoy his life now that he's in the spotlight?!

I think that these pictures could really have been photoshoped. Or really... Oh-chan isn't the person i thuoght he'd be LOL XD
But no matter what.. I still Love him ~ <33
And i'd say for Maou Riida! Otsukare ~

hun_wun_gal

Post by hun_wun_gal » Sep 12th, '08, 02:10

imo i'm not really that bothered Ohno took the odd joint and got drunk he's pushing 30 (VS Arashi... xD) what he does in his own time is up to him regardless if he is sleeping around, although in most fans eye it's "unlike him" at the end of the day you just dunno, but for a conservative society it's not good for him career wise. AS long as he's not harming anyone else or doing anything illegal (not sure if a joint is illegal over there but over here a small amount for personal use is ok i think).

Moving onto my general opinion, i'm am officially Ohno-fied!!! I thought he was 'cute' already from the Arashi shows but after watching Maou he has upgraded into the hot/sexy category in my eyes. Seriously i absolutely LOVE serious looking quietly sexy deep thinking type and Maou is doing that for me right now, it's such a contrast to how you usually see him goofing around and he's pulling it off really well. props to Ohno san~ ^^ Also i LOVE LOVE LOVE his short dark hair extra sexy points there compared to his usual brown spikes. Now with this scandal about him having a darker side is also adding extra danger/sexiness ;) I can't get enough of him now!!!

Off to Arashi i love their Truth song =p

aishoni2

Post by aishoni2 » Oct 13th, '08, 08:36

:cheers: :cheers: :cheers:
Ohno won best leading actor for Nikan Sports Award. See the details here
Omedetou Ohchan! Maou truly deserves the awards.

becky_49

Post by becky_49 » Oct 14th, '08, 00:09

Omedetou gozaimasu!! Maou swept all the awards! So happy for O-chan, it was a very deserving win!

totally_0bsessed

Post by totally_0bsessed » Oct 16th, '08, 08:54

Yay for 0h-chan! :cheers:
he really deserved it! =3
Im s0o pr0ud! :wub:

xtraordinarilynaked

Post by xtraordinarilynaked » Nov 26th, '08, 01:31

Happy Birthday Ohno!! :party:

totally_0bsessed

Post by totally_0bsessed » Nov 27th, '08, 09:24

I know Im late... but still...
Tanjoubi Omedet0u Satoshi-chan! :wub:

Fallona

Post by Fallona » Dec 8th, '08, 07:59

Minna

breaking news XD

Ohno is having a new lead role in a drama next season
I SOOOO didn't expect this
the story makes me super happy happy
I LOVE KIDS and I LOVE COMEDY
perfect combination

more details http://arashi.groups.vox.com/library/po ... e000d.html

totally_0bsessed

Post by totally_0bsessed » Dec 10th, '08, 03:43

I was about to post this news to0... lol!
you just beat me to it... lol!
Comedy drama for 0h-chan is my ultimate dream... :wub:

sahansah

Ohno Satoshi

Post by sahansah » Apr 7th, '09, 23:22

So there isn't a thread for him. I guess he hasn't been in many dramas or movies but boy did he act in Maou. I thought he really nailed down the character in that drama and I thought it was a powerful perfomance. Thats my opinion and others may disagree but thought I'd open this thread to discuss his future projects and well his acting, lol.

Lets see, his new drama Uta no Onii-san anyone care to describe how he has fared in this particular drama and how different a role it is from the role he protrayed in Maou?

xtraordinarilynaked

Post by xtraordinarilynaked » Apr 8th, '09, 01:31

There actually is an Ohno thread.
Its right here http://www.d-addicts.com/forum/viewtopic_63314.htm
But I really want him to do another serious drama because I really liked him in Maou.
I was really surprised when he decided to do UtaOni. It was the complete opposite of Maou.

sahansah

Post by sahansah » Apr 8th, '09, 01:42

opps my mistake - mods if you please delete or merge threads ^^ - and thanks xtraordinarilynaked for noticing must have missed that!

Love So Sweet

Post by Love So Sweet » Dec 13th, '09, 00:09

Oh-chan is LOVE!!

I really hope that he will get another role, soon.
I know that he will be in a special with the rest of Arashi soon, but I am really hoping for another lead role from him!!!

dattebayoXD

Post by dattebayoXD » Jan 13th, '10, 13:45

*spazzes* Omg...Oh-chan!! XDDD :D :D
Only 4 pages? :/ That's absolutely not enough! D: If there are people who would like to blab random stuff about Leader, come!! C: We gotta increase that number :DD
Yay for Ohno, who not too long ago turned 29, and got a ring from Gackt as a present xDDD *still can't forget the episode* :lol
But really, he's a reeeeeally great singer... I love the song for Uta no Onii-chan. Sorry for others, but Ohno is the best singer in Arashi xDDD
His art is also something amazing *0* I'm an artist myself, so his works made influence in my works...
I noticed that in their PV's Leader is always dancing very consentrated +.+ It looks beautiful :wub:
And as for acting....Amazing as well. Knowing how spaced out he usually is, his acting blew me away big time! : D *thumbs up* :wub:
So, summing that up, and adding his one-of-a-kind character, that guy is truly something >.<

☆リーダー、すげぇ!!これからも、がんばってね!♪☆

piii

Post by piii » Jan 13th, '10, 16:18

hmm, 4 pages are really not that much ... o.o"
[...] got a ring from Gackt as a present
whaaaaaaaa~t ??!! i don't know anything about that !! why haven't i seen that ?! .__."

i totally agree with you, dattebayoXD, he's the best singer in arashi !!
and i also love his acting ... he was soooou awesome in maou !!

dattebayoXD

Post by dattebayoXD » Jan 14th, '10, 14:29

:lol
It happened in VS Arashi 2009.11.26 episode~! ^^ Gosh, it looked priceless xDDD

Oh, god, yes, Maou was insane...I only knew his character Yano Kenta in Uta no Onii-san, it was pretty simple, but then...! GOSH! Maou killed me mentally xDD It was...*searches for words* spectacular! :''D
Attachments
eye candy~ XDD
eye candy~ XDD
shirtlessohnobubbles.jpg (38.87 KiB) Viewed 6480 times

piii

Post by piii » Jan 14th, '10, 16:58

seems like i have to look for the episode , i really wanna see that xD~ ...

his characters in maou and uta no onii-san are sooo different ... he made me cry in maou and in uta no onii-san i couldn't stop laughing xD~ ... yay for his costumes, the acorn was the best !! xDDD

Ender's Girl

Post by Ender's Girl » Jan 15th, '10, 08:33

Hi, but can anyone verify the buzz that Ohno is set to star in Kitagawa Eriko's latest project? I'm not an Arashi/Ohno fan, so I'm not privy to the appropriate info channels, and Tokyograph hasn't released anything official. If you guys get wind of the news, can you post it here? Thanks a bunch! :D

dattebayoXD

Post by dattebayoXD » Jan 15th, '10, 10:25

Oh God, the acorn killed me xDDD I also laughed until I cried XDDDd

It is Ohno's thread, so sooner or later it will be discussed here xD I myself, have no idea about it :D

jamiesteban

Post by jamiesteban » Oct 7th, '11, 13:13

YEY! A new member so I just found this thread. A self-proclaimed Satoshi Ohno's number 1 fan, I really love and loves his dance skills. I want to see him in a tvshow with a role that is very opposite of Maou and Kaibutsu-kun. :-)
I want him to have a role of a pure but main anatagonist... [unlike Maou=antago/protagonist ((yes, I see him as a protago in this drama))]
8)

jade_lil

Post by jade_lil » Nov 28th, '11, 18:33

a bit late but..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEADER!!!!

kangxy67

Post by kangxy67 » Dec 18th, '12, 09:46

pinkbunnyofd00m wrote:
The Pinny Parlour wrote:The only member of Arashi who can sing. :whistling:

[flame suit is on]
HAH. I love Jun, but I totally had to laugh at that.

Ohno is so talented, he's amazing. He wouldnt be without a job should he quit Johnny's one day (which hopefully will never come).

iloveloaf

Post by iloveloaf » Mar 15th, '13, 02:34

iMoco13 wrote:i just noticed this thread.
ohno is definitely my favorite arashi member.
certainly the most talented among them as well :whistling:

i also love his role in Maou.
Me too! Right? I also think that he's having this aura of being perfect ...

last drama i watch him in "Kagi No Kaketta Heya" -Tantei drama...wow
But the ending just like hanging...I want to know next. what happen to him... :wub: